6teen Fan Fiction ❯ 7teen: How the Rent A Cop stole Christmas ❯ What chirstmas is all about. ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]

CHAPTER THREE
 
 
Then he slunk to the Food court. That Rent-A-Cop beast!
He any food that was for a Christmas feast!
He cleaned out that court as quick as a flash.
Why, Ron even took their last can of old hash!
 
Then he stuffed all the food through the shafts with glee.
"And NOW!" grinned Ron, "I will get rid of this tree!"
 
 
Now this was one thing that Ron wouldn't be able to stuff into the vents. The Tree was even too big to carry through in segments.
 
His only choice was to take it through the front door and backtrack to where he parked his sleigh.
 
He grunted and groaned as he pulled the tree along. “Come on you. Don't make me put you on report for making me have to work!!” he grunted.
 
What he didn't notice it wasn't that late at night, and a few people were still up and about. Like little children walking home with their mothers from late errands.
 
 
As he got outside and gave the tree a big shove
When he heard a small sound like the coo of a dove.
He turned around fast, and he saw a small child!
Little Cindy-Lou, who was 6 years and months of two.
 
The Rent-A-Cop had been caught by this sweet little daughter
Who'd wandered away from her grocery shopping mother
She stared at Ron and asked, "Santa Claus, why,
"Why are you taking that Christmas tree? WHY?"
 
But, you know, the Rent-A-Cop was so smart and so slick
He thought up a lie, and he thought it up quick!
 
 
Now usually, Ron was never good at trying to be nice around young children. He once tried to give an unattended baby a ticket for loitering while the mother had her back turned.
 
But he did do a little time as a spy in the war. That really took him back. “I let the boys down there… I won't make that mistake again.”
 
So he put on a smile, and used a friendly voice for a change.
 
 
"Why, my sweet little tot," the fake Santa Claus lied,
"There's a light on this tree that won't light on one side.
"So I'm taking it home to my workshop, my dear.
"I'll fix it up there. Then I'll bring it back here."
 
And his fib fooled the child. Then he patted her head
And her mother came back to take her home to bed.
And when Cindy-Lou was all out of sight,
He went to his sled and loaded the tree up!
 
Then he rode off to the dump with loot, that old liar
Worse than that, he even stole the logs for Christmas fire.
Where the stolen goods were he left nothing but hooks, and wire.
 
Then he went to other stores and did the same thing.
He stole all the Christmas goods, like a greedy old king.
 
 
You nauseate me, Rent-A-Cop
With a nauseous super-naus.
You're a crooked jerky jockey
And you drive a crooked horse.
Rent-A-Cooo-op.
 
Your soul is an appalling dump heap overflowing
with the most disgraceful assortment of deplorable
rubbish imaginable,
Mangled up in tangled up knots.
 
You're a foul one, Rent-A-Cop
You're a nasty, wasty skunk.
Your heart is full of unwashed socks
Your soul is full of gunk.
Rent-A-Cooo-op.
 
The three words that best describe you,
are, and I quote: "Stink. Stank. Stunk.
 
 
By half-past-midnight, Ron had cleared out the rest of all the Christmas merchandise and sales stuff in the entire mall without getting caught again.
 
He brought all of it to the dump and where It would be crushed and burned by 9:00 am tomorrow when the dump opened up.
 
Ron and his tired cat went home that night, and Ron had never been so happy in his life for his revenge on the teens and Christmas games.
 
 
"Pooh-pooh to the Maggots!" he was evilly humming.
"Soon they'll find out no Christmas Shopping is coming!
"They'll be there tomorrow! I know just what they'll do!
"Their mouths will hang open a minute or two
"The all the maggots down in the mall will all cry BOO-HOO!”
 
Now there was a noise he looked forward to hear
But unfortunately that time was not as quite near.
He decided to rest that Rent-A-Cop thief, for he
Wanted his strength back for his upcoming glee.
 
 
The next morning, Ron was at work early, just anxiously waiting the cries and miserable looks on the disappointed teens there would be when they found out the Christmas merchandise was all gone.
 
 
By 7:00am the mall was already crowded with shoppers, who were very shocked indeed to find all the Christmas stuff missing.
 
“Or stockings are gone.” cried the clones.
 
“The Christmas movies have been totally taken.” cried Chritso and Blade at Taj-Mahome video.
 
Everything that was Christmas or had to do with Christmas was missing from the mall. Event he decorations, and sales too.
 
The Band of Seven met at the lemon. “Somebody please tell me, what the heck happened here?!” cried Jen. “There's absolutely no signs of Christmas in the whole mall.”
 
“I know.” said Jude. “My new Santa-Spice Stick-it's were gone from the freezer. I had to make a whole new batch of them.”
 
“At least you got your stuff back right away.” I said. “I went to Comic-Cavern, and all my Give or take a million comics were gone from the shelves. Now even I order a new batch now, it'll take a week to get here.”
 
I banged my head on the table. “And I was going to send one to Amelie in France for Christmas too.”
 
“I have it the hardest.” said Nikki. “I had no Christmas merchandise stolen from me.”
 
We all looked confused. “And that's a bad thing?” asked Wyatt.
 
Nikki nodded. “I had nothing to lose, but the Clones won't stop pestering me with their complaining of what they lost. Like I could care any less.”
 
“Well I planned to try and snag me some kisses from chicks under the mistletoe today, and they're all gone.” cried Jonsey. “How unlucky can a guy get.”
 
“You mean how lucky can the girls get.” mocked Jen.
 
We all stood silent for a moment or two, until Jude snapped us out f it. “Hey, come one guys. We shouldn't be upset about this.” He stood up on the center of the table and made on of his pride speeches again.
 
“Don't you know that Christmas isn't really supposed to be about the presents and shopping and stuff. Those are just extras. But the holidays themselves are about the spirit of giving, and sharing.”
 
“Even if we don't have presents under the tree, or turkey dinners to cook in the oven, or even a white-snowfall. Christmas is still with us.”
 
“We have each other, and we have our hearts of love and sharing to give out!! That's more important than anything extra that comes with Christmas!!”
 
“MERRY CHRISTMAS… DUDE!!”
 
Everyone around us began cheering and exchanging their holiday spirits with each other. “Jude that was totally righteous.” Said Jonsey.
 
Jude sat back down, “What can I say… it's a gift, and you got to love it.”