6teen Fan Fiction ❯ 7teen: Jumpin' Jealousy ❯ Intro ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

INTRO
 
Another day at the mall, and Wyatt was ever so excited. So excited, that he could barley keep still when he came to the Lemon that morning. Everyone one of us except Jude was present…
 
Jude had received an invitation to partake in another skate-off two towns over, all expenses paid, but we kept in touch by email, and webcams. The ice-rink and Stick-it were closed… it was a good thing he didn't work at the game-shop anymore since they hired a new manager… but it was nice that he was back at the rink again.
 
“While we're young, Wyatt… what's the big news?” asked Jonesy impatiently. “I've got a new job to go to.”
 
“Where are you working, anyway?” asked Caitlin.
 
Jonesy explained dhow he had gotten a job at the seniors-game hall. All he was paid for was calling out Bingo-numbers, and handing out prizes. “So basically… you're paid just to be lazy…” said Nikki.
 
“True… but I don't why I applied there anyway.” replied her boyfriend.
 
Jen could understand that, “From what I heard, that job is so boring.”
 
We all began to feel the same way, “So, Wyatt…” I asked. “What's the big news…?”
 
Wyatt waited until he was sure we were all given him our complete attention. “My band and I… GOT THE GIG!” he cried as he threw his arms up high.
 
We all awed in congrats. Wyatt's band had been doing pretty well with their new songs and CDs that Wyatt's band-manager had made some phone-calls, and “As of tomorrow… I'll be heading to North-Edmonton with my band to give our first live public concert.”
 
I high-fived him, “Way to play, man…!”
 
Jen and Caitlin shrieked for joy. Even Nikki was impressed, “Whoa! and I though meek guys came in last.” he said. That's when the cheering quelled and the rest of us stared awkwardly at him…
 
Obviously, Jonesy hadn't said the right thing, “Heh… I'll be going to work now.” and he sprinted off leaving the rest of us to roll our eyes-- Typical, Jonesy!
 
 
“Intro Theme”
 
Jonesy… Caitlin… Wyatt… Jen… Jude… Nikki… Mykan
 
Jonesy… Caitlin… Wyatt… Jen… Jude… Nikki… Mykan
 
Now that we're through with school.
We get to make all the rules.
Spend more time with all my friends…
Always hangin' together…
In a place where we grew up…!
 
I'm 7teen…
I have found my own way.
I love my job.
And I live at the mall today.
And I… am on my own now and forever…
 
I'm… 7teen… life was sweet.
Though we grew up way to fast…
Still the memories will last.
 
Jonesy… Caitlin… Wyatt… Jen… Jude… Nikki… Mykan
 
1… 2… 3… 4… 5… 6…
 
I'm 7teen… 7TEEN!
Still the memories will last.
 
Jonesy… Caitlin… Wyatt… Jen… Jude… Nikki… Mykan
 
“7TEEN!”