6teen Fan Fiction ❯ 7teen: Jumpin' Jealousy ❯ Worried about Wyatt ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author's notes:
 
Remember… I'm not Mykan, he's not me at all. It's all Fictional.
 
CHAPTER ONE
 
At Comic-Cavern, the girls and I just received an email from Jude; a reply from the message I sent to him about Wyatt…
 
“Dude! Nice goin'!”
 
“And in case any of you are into it… the skate-off is gonna be posted live on the sports-channel tomorrow. Look out for me will ya…? Later.”
 
“Oh… and say hi to Starr for me, will ya?”
 
I couldn't help but chuckle, “Only Jude can write the actual way he speaks.” I said.
 
The girls agreed. “We have got to watch that skate-off tomorrow.” Jen said. “Do you think we can watch it on the picture screen?”
 
I tipped my shades at Jen, “One step ahead of you.” I said as I pointed at the poster I had put up on the glass by the entrance-way.
 
I had invited anyone who was a fan of Jude to come to the store the next morning and watch the skate-off. It would even give me a chance to sell more of my merchandise and make a little extra cash until I had finished making the next episode of “Captain Scarlet”
 
“I'm in for it…” Nikki said, “It'll help keep The Clones off my back. Krissy is just getting on my nerves…!”
 
“Ooh.. what's she done this time?” Caitlin asked. “Is she making you do inventory…? Watching the security tapes…?”
 
Nikki was about to answer, when Krissy showed up at the entrance of my store. “There you are…” she snapped. “We've got hundreds of shopper-moms at the Khaki-Barn, and I need someone to look after their bratty kids.”
 
“Ohh… right… how could I forget?” Nikki said sarcastically, “Maybe you should go find someone then.”
 
Krissy's features hardened, forcing Nikki to cave in. “Ugh! Fine I'll be there in a minute.”
 
Krissy then left, and Nikki soon left too. “I better run.”
 
“Nikki…” I called to her, “I thought you liked watching kids.”
 
Jen tapped my back and then whispered into my ear, “Mykan, she likes babies… not kids.”
 
“Ah…! Got'cha.”
 
 
Meanwhile… Wyatt had invited Serena out for a coffee date at “Grind-Me” where he did indeed tell her the news about his gig. “I'm so proud of you, Wyatt.” she said. Her boyfriend stretched back, “Come to think of it… I'm proud of me too.” He left out a heavenly sigh, “North Edmonton, here I come.”
 
Serena's eyes gaped wide open, and she almost sport her coffee back into her cup. “Wait a minute… North Edmonton?” she asked.
 
Her boyfriend nodded, “Lots of fans up there. I am going to be such a hit.”
 
Serena, however, was starting to feel a little uneasy. A place like North Edmonton for a concert like that was bound to be full of hot, giddy, music lovers, preferably females. Some that may even think Wyatt was cute and think of him as… “Boyfriend material”
 
“Anyways… I gotta' go start packing.” Wyatt then said, “As one of our songs says…Don't want to be late for tomorrow. Then he pecked Serena on the cheek, and left. Serena waved bye to him, but she was still feeling rather uneasy about this.
 
To think that she got this far with Wyatt already, after she broke-up with him on text-message, fried him, tried to restrain on him, and then suddenly POOF… she realizes how grown-up and mature he really is, and how, after she broke-up with Chad, it was tough to get him back when so many other girls were crushing on him, and he rejected her the same way she had been rejecting him.
 
Well, Serena was Glad to be back together with Wyatt, and for almost a year now… but she still worried if he would think other girls were hotter than she was. In other words, she still got extremely jealous.
 
If only she could go with Wyatt on his trip, but she wasn't part of the band, and she did have extra shifts to work at “Spin-This” anyway. What was she going to do?
 
 
Meanwhile… Jonesy was at the seniors gaming-center, calling out ordinary Bingo numbers, and he was indeed feeling bored to the bone. “Under the I… 16” he called. Then he placed the number in it's place on the board… only, some of the seniors noticed that there was no line under the 16.
 
“Hey… that's a 19… not a 16.” An old man asked.
 
Jonesy raised an eyebrow, “Uh, no… it has no line on it-- it's a 16.”
 
“The line is supposed to represent he bottom, sonny.” snapped an elderly-lady. “There's no line on it-- that's a 19”
 
“Excuse me, but I think I know how this game works.” protested Jonesy. “It's I-16 and that's that.”
 
The argument seemed to grow, and one f the players had a slight kink in his back from waving his arm so much in anger. When Jonesy's manager heard about this, “You… are outta' here.” He scolded, but not before letting each of the seniors paddle Jonesy from behind.
 
Jonesy walked through he mall, and past the Khaki-Barn while rubbing his sore buttocks. “Who ever thought that seniors could hit you so hard…?” Nikki chuckled.
 
“Forget that…” her boyfriend sneered, “Since when did Bingo change the term of putting a line under a 16?”
 
Nikki rolled her eyes.
 
 
Later on, Serena was getting ready to close up shop when Charmaine came by. “Hey, there girlfriend.” She said playfully. “You hear about Wyatt's gig…? Oh what am I sayin'-- of course you heard.”
 
Serena sniggered, “Yeah… I couldn't be more proud.” She said, but then her expression changed. “…and worried.”
 
She explained to Charmaine about what was bothering her about Wyatt's trip, and Charmaine could understand it entirely. “You sure there's nothin' you can do? Cause' I think there is…”
 
She explained to Serena how Wyatt's band manager was a friend of her father's, and she would talk to him and maybe see if something could be arranged to help meet Serena's needs so she wouldn't be worried anymore.
 
Serena's eyes lit up, and she decided to go for it. If it would help it so Wyatt wouldn't fall for other girls…
 
So Charmaine agreed to speak to her dad, to talk to Wyatt's band-manager. However, Wyatt wasn't going to like this one little bit…