6teen Fan Fiction ❯ 7teen: Lassie Lass ❯ No secrets ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER FOUR
 
Jen returned to the lemon the next day with a plaster on her sprained arm. “So… did you tell Jacque the truth?” asked Wyatt.
 
Jen nodded, “He actually took it lightly…” she said, “He said even though I wasn't from Scotland, he said I was the first he ever met who knew so much about it, and… he even wanted my autograph.”
 
“Excuse me…?” Nikki asked.
 
Jen told us that Jacque was one of my many fans who liked Fireball XL5, and when he discovered that Jen herself was actually the portrayed and voice of Jacquelyn Camble, he asked for her autograph. “He even signed my book too as a memory.”
 
She showed us the inside of her copy of the episode, and it read; “To Jennifer Masterson, a bunny-lassie, and the greatest Scottish portrayer I ever met.”
 
“Love Jacque.”
 
“Aw… that is so sweet.” said Caitlin.
 
Jen smiled, by the way… how'd you're boss take you returning the broken-box last night Jonesy?” she just had to ask.
 
Her step-brother nodded, “Yep, Amazo came back early from his trip and was shocked to see his prized prop ruined, and I got the boot.”
 
Jude stretched out as far as his arms and legs could go, “Well… I'm just glad to be outta' that box. Closed spaces do not suit my love for wide open spaces.”
 
We all shared a laugh, “But I am going to miss the mansion though.” Jonesy said, “I just wished I learned a few more tricks while I was there.”
 
“What… tricks like this?” I said as I leaned forward and gave Jude the old Coin in the ear trick. “Dude… you just got money outta' my ear.” cried Jude. “Hey, hey… do it for me. I'll be rich quick.”
 
The others held in a laugh, as I went back to Jude's ear. “Hey… what's this?” I said as I began to pull out a long chain of colored handkerchiefs. The others laughed, but Jude was shocked. “Dude… how the heck are you doing that?”
 
All I could say was, “Sorry, bro… but a magician never reveals his secrets.”
 
(Ending Theme)
 
-I'm 7teen… I have found my own way.
I love my job and I live at the mall today.
And I am on my own now and forever.
I'm…7teen life was sweet, through we grew up way to fast.
Still the memories will last.
 
“7TEEN!”