6teen Fan Fiction ❯ 7teen: Mrs. Jonesy & Mr. Nikki ❯ Wedding Day! ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Nikki's voice
Last time on 7teen…
Jonesy and I were still busy planning our wedding when we ran into these severe problems, but thanks to a little help from Sergeant Crazy, AKA: Ron, we got things in order, but then Jonesy and I started to get cold feet, and without warning we slipped off into the night before the big day.
Like I'm gonna tell you where we are… just read/watch and find out for yourself.
(Skip the Intro theme)
CHAPTER NINE
Jen wasted no time in calling the rest of us up and telling us what was going on. The six of us were there in almost no time. “Gone…? Why would they be gone?” asked Caitlin, but it was obvious they must've had colder feet than anyone had thought. We couldn't even try to call them because their cell-phones had been left behind.
“Come on…” I said. “We'll split up and hit the streets. We gotta find them.”
We all agreed and jumped into our cars and began to search.
They obviously weren't at the mall, it was closed and locked up tight, and the locks were changed so Jonesy's old master-key wouldn't work. We checked all the routes and roads between the two houses, the open parks, but Jonesy and Nikki were nowhere to be found.
After a few hours, we all decided to head back to the Garcia's. We all felt pretty grim about this, even Robbie and Diego were starting to feel a little bummed about this. “I never thought I'd be sayin' this…” said Jude, “But I've never felt my mellow be so harshed before.”
We all felt the same. “What good is a wedding without the bride and groom?” said Wyatt.
“I know… it's like a strip club without any dancers.” said Courtney, but she suddenly felt every eye in the room staring at her. “What…?”
Alex and Miranda were by far the quietest out of everyone. The whole wedding was roughly their idea, despite Brandon and Emma's agreement. “Maybe we were pushing them too hard?” Miranda finally said. “They are still basically children. Maybe they really aren't ready for this.”
Suddenly, “Shh…” went Jen. “Listen…! Do you hear something?”
We all listened and could hear the sound of… moaning… gentle, soft, passionate moaning coming from the backyard. “Hey…!” Caitlin hollered softly. “Come here…”
We all huddled near the door and gazed outside, sure enough there was Nikki and Jonesy, outside and making out, not as dirty, on the outdoor bench-swing. All this time there right there in the yard, “So we just went on a wild goose chase for nothing?” Wyatt pointed out.
Nikki and Jonesy came back inside, and apologized for putting us through all this. They were both feeling really nervous and really just wanted to see each other so badly, regardless of the rules of no seeing each other. They both confessed that they were feeling nervous but in the end they both really did want to go through with this.
How could we not forgive them for this? However, we checked the clock and realized it was half past one in the morning. “We got planes to catch in ninety minutes.” said Brandon.
We all checked the calendar and this was it, the big day. Jonesy and Nikki gazed at each other. This was their big day, but for now they had to separate. We all had to head home to do our final preparations. Wyatt, Jude, and I still had to pick up our girlfriends too…
Before long we were airborne. The parties each took two separate planes reserved for us and only us. The guys and I traveled with Jonesy's party, our plane left first, and the girls would leave an hour after ours. That's how long we needed to get Vancouver anyway, just and hour.
We arrived at about four in the morning and then proceeded by cabs to the docks where the large ship we reserved was waiting for us. “Who-hoa…Du-hu-hu-hude…!” cried Jude as he examined the ship over-- It was about the size of a mini mall, complete with living quarters, master-kitchen, and ballroom where the ceremony and the party would take place.
Some of the guests had arrived too, and the party was being set up, but it was still very early in the morning, all we really had to do was wait for the bride and her party to come, then wash up, dress, and wait until it was time. Plus, we still had to sail out past the border line. So we all decided to head to our rooms and get some rest.
We all gazed a look at Jonesy and he promised, “I'm not gonna try anything again, don't worry.”
Nikki's party soon arrived, along with the rest of the guests just as the sun was rising. Her room was far on the other side of the ship so she and Jonesy wouldn't bump into each other. Once the last of the guests had arrived, the captain and his crew started up the ship, and we sailed out into the pacific. Soon we reached our destination. “International Waters…” Ron said. “The place where law no longer reigns.” He felt rather uneasy about being here, but nevertheless it was time to start getting ready.
The guys and I all decided to wash up and get ready in Jonesy's room, he had the biggest, and Ron stood outside the door of our room to keep the girls from entering, Coach did the same for the girls' room, and even Robbie couldn't sneak in this time.
All of us were dressed in out normal formal wear. Only Jonesy, was wearing a new white tux, with a black cummerbund, and his bowtie was white too. His hair was gelled so it was slick and smooth, and combed neatly too. He couldn't stop looking at himself in the mirrors. “Look at me…!” he whimpered. “In a few hours my life is going to change forever.”
His father and brothers each patted his back and told him he'd be just fine. “Trust me, son…” said Brandon. “Believe me, as shocked as I am by what's happening… in a way… I couldn't be more proud for you. You're really becoming a man.”
The rest of us agreed, even Ron gave Jonesy some confidence. “Come on, soldier. You gotta be tough now! If I could be strong enough to get through all that bombing in Korea, then surely you can man-up enough to marry your woman. Are we clear?”
“Sir, yes sir!” Jonesy said.
Wyatt whispered to me and Jude. “Ya know… I'm kinda glad we invited him to come.”
Jude and I agreed.
It wouldn't be long now…
Author's notes:
It's almost time people. Take your seats now…
And Remember… When Mykan's not wearing his shade, his face is either turned away, off camera, or hidden behind an everyday object. Makes him kinda mysterious
Also, I think I'll montage through the ceremony with a song, but I'll make the scenes as visible as I can.