6teen Fan Fiction ❯ 7teen Musical Movie ❯ Let's call the whole thing off ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER FOUR
Wyatt went to the lemon to speak with Caitlin. “It was just like Jonesy and Jen and their story.”
“You actually heard music?” Caitlin asked. “Maybe it was just the mall speakers playing too loud.”
That was a possibility, or maybe everyone was just hearing this or Serena was feeling a little sick? “I'm sure it's nothing to worry about.”
Just then, Nikki came along, twitching and quivering as she walked. “Clones… singing…! No more please.” she whimpered as she sat down. Caitlin saw this called for a big lemon whip.
Nikki had been listening to The Clones all day singing songs about three of anything, and listening to this ugly music. She tried to stop the music but even after she unplugged the store-speakers the music was still playing.
Wyatt raised an eyebrow in wonder again.
I came up to the lemon trying to rub the lipstick smears off my face. “Caitlin… wet wipes please.” As I rubbed my face clean, Wyatt couldn't help but say, “Looks like someone had a little face time with his lady-love.”
Wyatt caught me there--
Amelie threw herself all over me during our French lesson. She claimed I did perfect French when I sang her song from my comic series, Stingray, Aqua Marina, all in French. “Wow. You must've been good.” Nikki complimented, but much to her and the others confusion, “I don't even remember singing.” All I remembered was I tried speaking a simple sentence, I felt bad because I didn't feel so good. “I remember feeling myself slipping away and then next… Amelie and I were on the floor, and she was pecking my face all over like a crazy girl.” I rubbed my eyes behind my shades, “I've never felt so confused in my life.
Wyatt was on the edge of his seat-- Too many occurrences in one day, each stranger than the last. “Wyatt, you okay?” I asked. Wyatt snapped out of his trance. “Yeah… fine, fine. I think I'll head back to work.”
I decided to go with him and on our way; Ron was hiding near the potted plants eyeing me. He had a plan to get back at me for all those years of me pulling pranks on him.
What he was going to do is approaching and say, “Gimme' five.” Then he would hold out his hand and I slap it, when he has an electric hand-buzzer n his hand which would shock me and humiliate me in front of the whole mall. “You're mine, Maggot!” he snickered wickedly.
To make things even better, he decided to pull off another teenage harassment. He leapt out from behind the plants and spoke harshly to the curly-blonde girl for, “For wearing too much lip-gloss. You got somethin' to hide, girly?”
The girl shrieked for help, and sure enough, I came. “Ron…!” I growled at him. “Let her go!” Ron did as she was told; the blonde girl blew me a kiss in thanks. Ron put on a good act and apologized, “I don't what's come over me. I must've been neglecting my sleep again.”
Wyatt was amazed to hear “Ron the Rent-A-Cop, apologizing and admitting he was wrong?” he laughed, “Oh, where's my camera?”
Ron was about to lose his cool, but keeping in mind of his trick, “No hard feelings. So here… gimme' five.” He said as he stuck out his hand. “Huh…?” I asked. “Say what…?”
“I said… gimme five.”
I fluttered my eyebrows at Wyatt, and then turned to Ron. “Well… okay…” and, BOING, I slapped a sticky number “…Five!” Wyatt and I along with all the people nearby laughed our heads off. Poor Ron couldn't believe he was fooled again, and when he slapped his own head with his hand, “AA-AAAYE…!” he got zapped by his own buzzer intended for me, making everyone laugh at him harder, but Ron was losing his temper, and before anything else, and he and I were staring each other down, circling the floor like being in a fighters ring.
The people around us gathered, and Jen came along. “Wyatt… what's going on?” she asked, but she could see for herself. “We gotta do something!” cried Wyatt.
The jukebox was glowing again…
Ron and I suddenly began to feel strange, and confused. Then suddenly music began to play, confusing the crowd. “Where's that music coming from?” asked Jen, but stranger than that, Ron and I started singing.
(Ron)
I say I'll fight you
(Mykan)
And I say I'll bite you.
I say I'll beat you
(Ron)
And I say I'll eat you!
(Mykan)
Fight you!
(Ron)
Beat you!
(Mykan)
Bite you!
(Ron)
Eat you!
(Both)
Let's call the whole thing off.
The people in the crowd were confused and hooted at us to start fighting, and while Ron and I did feel like beating the chunks out of one another, we just continued to sing.
(Ron)
1…2…3…4…
I say Augustus
(Mykan)
And I say Agoostus
(Ron)
I say Cornwallis
(Mykan)
And I say… where're ya goin'?
(Ron)
Augustus!
(Mykan)
Agoostus!
(Ron)
Cornwallis!
(Mykan)
Where're ya goin'?
(Both)
Let's call the whole thing off
Jen and Wyatt couldn't understand it. Ron and I didn't seem to be aware of what we were doing. “Are they feeling alright?” asked Wyatt. “I was just about to ask that.” added Jen.
Finally, I stomped on Ron's foot. He hollered loudly, but was still able to sing, and so was I even when he kicked me in my rear.
(Ron)
But if we call the whole thing off
Then we must part.
(Mykan)
Yeah…
And, oh, if we ever part
That just may break my heart.
As Ron and I continued to sing, some of the people in the crowd were actually starting to enjoy this little show and began cheering and wanting more. Finally, after Rin and I both fell on the floor after colliding into each other, we realized this was getting us nowhere.
(Ron)
So if you like Play-doh
I like Pluto
(Mykan)
Well, I'll give up Play-doh
And stick with Pluto, and Mickey, and Goofy
The crowd cheered and cheered as Ron and I stood side-by-side and moved like tap dancers in a duet as we did the big finish.
(Both)
Let's… call the whole… thing… OFF…!
“At least until tomorrow…?” asked Ron.
“Right…!
“Got'cha!”
And the song finished in one of those long note endings as Ron and I walked our separate paths past the cheering crowds, but Wyatt and Jen gazed at each other in the outmost confusion and decided to follow me.
They caught up with me near the end of the hallway, and held my back end in pain. “Ow…!” I groaned. “Oh, do I have a cramp, or what!”
Jen and Wyatt helped me over to a bench, and that made me ask, “Uh… how did we end up over here? Weren't we over there a second ago?”
Jen and Wyatt asked if I remembered, but I just shook my head. The last thing I remembered was pulling a prank Ron, we are about to fight, and then I had this cramp in my back.
Soon, the others came along after Jen had called them, and Caitlin brought me a bag full of ice she brought from the lemon. “Here, Mykan…” she said ash placed the ice on my back. She remembered how to treat a cramp from what her mom, who was a doctor, showed her how.
“Ahh… cold… cold!” I grunted.
“Sorry, Dude.” said Jude. “I know this must hurt like havin' a boil on your back.”
I decided not to ask, knowing Jude he would life up his shirt and show us that he had a boil on his back. Wyatt, however, was still spaced out. “Wyatt…?” Nikki asked. “Earth calling Wyatt…!”
Wyatt snapped out of his trance and explained he was still concerned about all thee musical things that had been going around. “Okay… someone had a little too much caffeine today.” Jonesy mocked, but Wyatt protested saying he only had one coffee all day. “I think I know what I saw here.”
Jen was almost inclined to agree, but she didn't think it was that likely. “You know Ron, and Mykan they always put on acts like this.”
I gazed at Jen, “You saying I planned this?”
Jen realized that was true. Since when would I do anything like that… and with Ron? Then we all decided maybe we were all just having an off day, and it was almost closing. “Maybe we should all just head home and get a good night sleep…” Wyatt suggested. “Then everything will be better in the morning.”
We all agreed to that, and our stores were already closed, but suddenly the ground was rumbling softly, and Jude saw, “Uh… Dudes…!” he cried. “Fan club chicks at twelve-o-clock!”
Many of the girls who saw me singing with Ron, and were fans of my popularity at the mall were dashing towards for me screaming like horny school girls, and begging for autographs. “Let's get out of here!” cried Jonesy.
“Hurry!” cried Nikki.
Some of the gang began to run and the others helped me up, “Watch my back! Ow!” and we all dashed for the exit.
Author's notes:
The Way Ron and Mykan performed that number… I wanted it to be similar to how when Sylvester Stallone did it on the Muppet Show.