6teen Fan Fiction ❯ 7teen Musical Movie ❯ Cat fight: Caitlin VS Trisha ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER SIX
Most of the gang met up and Grinde-Me later on for coffee. Caitlin wasn't present as she was out on her something. I came along, rushing in and ducked down behind the table. “Did she see me?” I panted.
“Who…?” asked Jen.
“Courtney. She's been chasing me all over the place trying to woo me.”
Jen rolled her eyes. Her sister still didn't get it into her head that I was taken and not interested in her. “I know how you feel…” Nikki said she hinted by how she, Jen, and Caitlin barely escaped those busy that were chasing them. “Ugh! I can't believe we were actually singing like groupies.”
“Neither can we.” said Jonesy, and he was being serious for a change instead of cocky. We all now started to believe Wyatt that there was something strange going on. “We talked it over and decided our best option was figure out where the music was coming from, but to do that we'd have to find someone who was singing again, and with mysterious tunes playing, not from the mall speakers and things like that. “Sorry, but I'm out.” Jonesy said. “Serena needs me to dust the shelves today.”
We all said nothing for a moment. Jonesy was showing enthusiasm for work, not to mention chores that he normally wouldn't do at home? Of course Jonesy was only doing this to keep up his bet not to get fired, “But if I find anything I'll let ya know. Gotta bounce.” He pecked Nikki on the cheek and left, and no sooner had he left did Caitlin come in with tears in her eyes, her long hair was ruffled and messy, and she demanded for a large milk, “Chocolate!” she cried. She gulped down her drink in less than three seconds and then demanded more. “Let me guess… your triple date didn't go well?” said Nikki
Caitlin told us her date was a set up, and that Ron, Don, and Jon were triplet cousins of Trisha who had set the whole thing up to make Caitlin look bad. “Whoa… Ice cold!” snapped Jude.
“Oh, she is gonna pay!” I sneered. Caitlin told me not to bother, “Nothing could spare me from this utter and total humiliation.” She slammed her face down on the table and cried softly. Jen patted her back. “Aw, Caitlin…!” but she really didn't know what else to say.
“What's the matter, Lemmon head…?” called a voice none of us wanted to hear. Sure enough, there was Trisha, with Mandy and Gwen, and the triplets. They were standing there laughing at us, and Trisha mocked Caitlin more by showing us the images she snapped with her phone, “When I send these to MyFace, and Metube… I wouldn't be surprised if I got money for it.”
The five of use sneered angrily at her, but it was Caitlin who spoke up. “Just shut up and leave me alone you backstabbing, no good (BLEEEEEEEEP)!”
Every single person inside Grinde-Me looked up, dropped their coffees, and acted like the black-hated cowboy had just entered the saloon. “Dude… what… did she just say?” asked Jude.
“Just… what… I'd like to know!” snapped Trisha as she stomped over towards Caitlin breathing like a steamer. “Mind repeating what you just said?”
Caitlin stood up and looked Trisha dead in the eye, “I said you were a backstabbing, no-good (BLEEEEEEEEP)!
It was another dramatic shock for everyone in the shop, and Trisha's face turned beat-red. “That's what I thought you said, and I'll be glad to hear you take that back!”
“Take what back… THIS!” snapped Caitlin as she grabbed Trisha's phone. “Ah…!” Trisha gasped as Caitlin threw it perfectly in the trash, and everyone knew Trisha would never touch garbage. “Why you little--”
People could sense a cat-fight was about to erupt and began to huddle round the quarreling girls, some were already making bets. “Caitlin, don't…!” cried Jen. “Guys… we gotta break them up.” Wyatt and I agreed, but Nikki and Jude were betting on Caitlin. “I can't believe you guys!” Wyatt snapped.
“Shh…! Wait…!” I said “Do you hear that…?”
Jonesy was at Spin-This working his shift, when suddenly he noticed a glowing coming from the stockroom door. “What the--” Serena thought he was slacking off, “Jonesy, what have told you…”
“Wait…! Look…!” he said gesturing at the door, and then suddenly they heard the sound of music playing. Serena and Jonesy gazed at one another and then decided to see what was going on in there, and when they opened the door, what they saw confused them…
While at Grinde-me. Caitlin and Trisha were still enclosed in a huddle of people. You'd think they were ready to start throwing their fists, when the music began to play. “There it is…!” cried Wyatt. “But where's it coming from…?” asked Jen.
Regardless, Caitlin and Trisha began to sing…
(Caitlin)
Anything you can do,
I
do way better.
I can do anything
Better than you.
(Caitlin/Trisha)

No, you can't.
Yes, I can.
No, you can't.
Yes, I can.
No, you can't.
Yes, I can
,
Yes, I can!
(Trisha)

Anything you can be
I can be greater.
Sooner or later
,
I'm greater than you.
(Caitlin/Trisha)

No, you're not. Yes, I am.
No, you're not. Yes, I am.
No, you're NOT!
Yes, I am.
Yes, I am!
(Caitlin)

I can
be a racer
Quite a people chaser
(Trisha)
I can kick a tin can
even land a cute.
(Caitlin)
I can live on bread and cheese.
(Trisha)

And only on that
?
(Caitlin)
Yeah.
(Trisha)
So can a rat!
(Caitlin)
Any note you can reach
I can go higher.
I can sing anything
Higher than you.
(Caitlin/Trisha)
No, you can't. (High)
Yes, I can.
(Higher) No, you can't. (Higher)
Yes, I can.
(Higher) No, you can't. (Higher)
Yes, I can.
(Higher) No, you can't. (Higher)
Yes, I can.
(Higher) No, you can't. (Higher)
Yes, I CAN! (Highest)
Trisha picked her ear, so did many of the other people. I almost though my shades would shatter. “I stand corrected.” Trisha said.
Serena and Jonesy still couldn't believe what they were seeing, and Jonesy had to text the rest of us.
We all got Jonesy's text, he told us to come to Spin-This, “…And MOVE IT!”
I told the guys to go, I'd stay and keep and eye on Caitlin and Trisha. “Ooh… I think they're going for another.” I said.
(Trisha)

Anything you can buy
I can buy cheaper.
I can buy anything
cheaper than you.
(Trisha/Caitlin)

Fifty cents?
Forty cents! Thirty cents?
Twenty cents! No, you can't!
Yes, I can
,
Yes, I can!
(Caitlin)< /i>

Anything you can say
I can say softer.
I can say anything
Softer than you.
(Caitlin/Trisha)

No, you can't. (Softly)
Yes, I can. (Softer) No, you can't. (Softer)
Yes, I can. (Softer) No, you can't. (Softer)
Yes, I can. (Softer)
YES, I CAN! (Full volume)
Caitlin picked her ears, so did the people in the crowd, and my shades finally cracked. “Whoa!” but luckily they still held on.
(Trisha)
I am quite a shopper
while you're just a dropper
(Caitlin)
I can make my cash flow
While it's yours I see blow
(Trisha)
I can do most anything
(Caitlin)
Oh yeah, can you fly?
(Trisha)
No…
(Caitlin)
Neither can I…
(Trisha)
Any note you can hold
I can hold longer.
I can hold any note
Longer than you.
“Oh, no… not again!” I groaned as I covered my ears ready for it.


No, you can't.
Yes, I can No, you can't.
Yes, I can No, you can't.
Yes, I can
Yes, I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I No, you C-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-N'T--
CA-A-A-A-N! (Cough, cough!)
Yes, you ca-a-a-an!
My shades finally shattered, “Gaahh…!” I covered my face with my hands. The girls finally blew out their steam and they both fainted, and the music stopped.
The glowing stopped. Jonesy and Serena look as if they had just watched a horror film. The others came along and Jude asked. “Okay… what did we miss?”