6teen Fan Fiction ❯ 7teen: Sleep no more ❯ Rest, Rested, and Resting ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER FOUR
 
The mall still wasn't closed, and a lot of the people still didn't want o go home just yet. Now that everyone was all rested up, the stores were reopened, and everyone went back to work.
 
Caitlin even made us each a new “Good-Morning Lemon Slush.” She called it. “Extra sugar to keep us awake.”
 
We all smiled and toasted to being rested-up once again. “The next time this ever happens… I'm staying home.” Jen said, “Even if I have to do a-thousand push-ups for skipping work.”
 
We all agreed that would be the best things to do. Jonesy even decided, “The next job I look for better let me have time off from work, even if it means I get to sleep on the job.”
 
“I don't care what the reason…” Nikki said, “If It'll keep the Clones off my back, I say bring it on.”
 
“At least you didn't almost set yourself on fire.” Wyatt said. “By the way… what about Jude?”
 
There was a moment of silence, and remembered the kind things Jude had done, looking after everyone so we wouldn't hurt ourselves. “I think maybe we should just let him be.” I suggested, and everyone agreed.
 
 
Jude was at home, in bed… snoring his little heart out. He really deserved a nice long rest.
 
 
“Ending Theme”
 
I'm 7teen…
I have found my own way.
I love my job and I live at the mall today.
And I… am on my own now and forever…
 
I'm… 7TEEN. Life was sweet.
Though we grew up way too fast,
Still the memories will last.
 
Jonesy… Caitlin… Wyatt… Jen… Jude… Nikki… Mykan
 
“7TEEN”