6teen Fan Fiction ❯ 7teen: The Incredible Bulk ❯ Intro: The new Jonesy ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

INTRO
 
Another day at the mall… another day at the lemon… All of us, except Jonesy were present.
 
“Have any of you guys heard…?” Caitlin asked, “The amusement park just built a new playground in the actual shape of a castle.”
 
“Oh we've heard….” Nikki said, “You're only about the tenth person to tell us…” she muttered.
 
“Dude… it's wicked awesome.” Jude said, “I just came form it this morning, it's even got a huge draw bridge over an actual pool of fish.”
 
The rest of us winked with awkward impressions. “Uh… don't you think you're a little old to be playing in a playground Jude?” Wyatt asked.
 
“Hey… how old you are, and what you're too old for is just a figment of the mind.” replied Jude.
 
“He's got a point…” I said. “I wish I could check the place, it might give me inspiration for the next episode of Captain Scarlet.” I showed them all the drawings I had made up for the comic-book I was working on.
 
“Hey… has anyone seen Jonesy…?” Jen asked.
 
“You called…” someone answered. We all turned, and gasped at what we saw. I even lifted up my shades to make sure I could see clearly. Jen was almost even drooling at the sight of her own stepbrother. “Jonesy…?”
 
Jonesy grinned, his teeth shined, “The new and improved.”
 
His arms were bulgier, and instead of his regular clothes, he was wearing a simple white T-shirt, which still showed us his huge abs, his muscular pecks. “Du-hu-hu-de…” Jude said in a near daze what happened to you?”
 
Jonesy explained that he got a job at the mall's new fitness center, “Jim's Gym” and had been pumping himself up for a while yet. “And look at me now…”
 
He sat down near Nikki, who at first didn't believe he was really that big. “Oh right… just because you got…” she stopped as she felt his arm, “Ooh-hoo…”
 
“Eh… the point is… I'm trying to tell you…” but she stopped again as she felt his chest. Jonesy could tell his girlfriend was falling hard. Nikki tried to resist the urge, but suddenly his muscles bulged a little and ripped a hole or two in his shirt.
 
Finally she got up, and began pushing her boyfriend along. “This is insane…” she continued to complain as she pushed him along. “You dropped out of our dates just to pump up your body…?”
 
She pushed him thought the mall, straight to the Kaki-Barn, into the back room. “That's just plain sick…” but the moment they were in, and she clicked the lock… “RAGH…!” she lunged at him and tackled him to the ground and actually began to hump him, and actually lick him too.
 
“Oh… am I smooth or what.” Jonesy thought to himself.
 
“Intro Theme”
 
Jonesy… Caitlin… Wyatt… Jen… Jude… Nikki… Mykan
 
Jonesy… Caitlin… Wyatt… Jen… Jude… Nikki… Mykan
 
Now that we're through with school.
We get to make all the rules.
Spend more time with all my friends…
Always hangin' together…
In a place where we grew up…!
 
I'm 7teen…
I have found my own way.
I love my job.
And I live at the mall today.
And I… am on my own now and forever…
 
I'm… 7teen… life was sweet.
Though we grew up way to fast…
Still the memories will last.
 
Jonesy… Caitlin… Wyatt… Jen… Jude… Nikki… Mykan
 
1… 2… 3… 4… 5… 6…
 
I'm 7teen… 7TEEN!
Still the memories will last.
 
Jonesy… Caitlin… Wyatt… Jen… Jude… Nikki… Mykan
 
“7TEEN!”