6teen Fan Fiction ❯ 7teen: The Incredible Bulk ❯ Losing minds ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER ONE
 
Nikki and Jonesy eventually went back to the lemon, and she was still practically fingering at his arms. “Mmm-hmm…” Jonesy smirked.
 
The rest of us however were starting to feel annoyed by how much they were going at it. Particularly me, “Meh… big deal.” I said as I continued to work on my sketching.
 
“Excuse me…?” Jonesy asked.
 
I explained to Jonesy that while it was impressive that he was bulkier now, that did not necessarily mean he was in shape. Jonesy was feeling a little tension growing. “What do you mean? How could I not be in better shape…?”
 
“Believe me Jonesy, I took out guys the same size as you… and I still got away.” I replied.
 
The others actually agreed with me, like the time I actually stood up to Christo and Blade and taught them to have a little more respect for guys not like them. Or when I stood up to bullies in college…
 
“Big deal…?” Jonesy said, “With my new bod… I could take out anything.” He said cockily.
 
“Guys, guys… calm down.” Caitlin said.
 
I decided she was right and I tried to apologize but Jonesy was still acting obnoxious and cocky. “I'll show you…” and he promised me, and he went off. Nikki continued to stare at him, particularly his rear… until he was out of sight.
 
“Wow… someone's being egotistical.” Wyatt said. “How can you stand up for that…?” he asked Nikki, but she didn't respond and remained where she was as if she was still starring at her boyfriend.
 
“NIKKI…!”
 
She finally came too, “Oh… uh… I was… ya know… working on… things and…”
 
We could all tell that Nikki was really hooked this time. “You really like Jonesy's new look, don't you?” Jude asked playfully. Nikki tried to deny it, but realized, “Gah… I know.” she said shamefully, “But… I've never been so… attracted to him before, even if his ego is about to go overboard again.”
 
“Oh, he's just being silly…” Jen said, “So what if he has new muscles, he refused to even help with house work all week…”
 
She went on explaining how Jonesy loved his new physique, and didn't want to spoil it by getting dirty much. Jen had to do all his chores as well as her own, and the worst bit was her mom and Jonesy's dad were more proud of Jonesy that they were letting him get away with it…
 
“That sucks…” I said.
 
Caitlin was going through one of her “Boy-Toy” magazines, “It says here… that some males prefer more to keep their body and good looks up high, which ironically lowers the nerve of their mind.”
 
The rest of us had no idea of what to think, and just then, we heard the sound of Ron's siren from his kart as he went by chasing preteens with their ice-creams. Just because it was melting a little, to Ron, “No littering in the mall kiddies… you're mine.” And he continued to chase after them.
 
“Speaking of losing the mind…” Wyatt said. Then everyone cast a look at me, and I agreed Ron needed to be taught yet another lesson. “Excuse me…” I said as I hopped of the lemon stools, where I sat near Caitlin, and ran off.
 
 
Ron was still chasing after those kids, he even had his old swiping net from Vietnam, which he used to sneak up and surprise the enemies with, but today he was just plain abusing it to help him catch those little kids.
 
“Come back here maggots!” he roared as he chased them all over, up, down, and all around. The kids ran round a corner, and Ron thought he had them, that's when he turned the corner and saw me standing with a straight face, and my hands on my hips.
 
He heavily pulled his kart to a halt and it stopped just before me. “Ron the Rent-A-Cop! You traitor-happy-lunatic…!” I snarled at him, “GIVE ME THAT NET…!” and I yanked it right out of his grips, and SNAPPED it in two with my knee.
 
Ron was horrified… “My baby…!” he cried. Then he looked real mad, “Why you shade-shifting maggot!” he growled. “Those rotten kids were littering my floors with their ice-cream…”
 
“Oh, boo-hoo…” I protested, “I swear it Ron, that oversized ego of yours is going to get you into a lot of trouble some day…” I snarled as I snapped my fingers before his eyes, making him flinch.
 
Ron's eyes looked as if they were going break under his squinting, “Speakin' of trouble… you just bought yourself into trouble maggot.” And he began to write out in his ticket-book again which prompted me to go for a prank…
 
Ron noticed I began to look at him, and then to his right. “What are you lookin' at?”
 
I smiled, “It's just that I'm seeing double-you.”
 
“What say…?” Ron asked.
 
I sniggered softly, and replied, “I said… I'm seeing double-you.”
 
Ron was really confused that I could see two of him. He looked to his right and saw nothing, “Where do you see it…?” he asked.
 
“I see it RIGHT HERE…” and before Ron knew it, BOING, I had slapped a huge letter-W onto his shirt, “I see W.” and I began to laugh hysterically, along with all the other by-passers who laughed at Ron for falling for my pranks again.
 
Ron couldn't take this anymore. His face was beat-red, and I began to run for it quickly. Ron dashed for his kart, and started her up. He looked back at little kids whom I had saved “I'm comin' back for you kids.”
 
And the chase was on.
 
It was too far to run to my Comic-Cavern store, and I needed place where I could guarantee my safety, and maybe even poke at Ron a little more…
 
Suddenly, the amusement-park was just up ahead, I quickly turned on my heel and made a sharp turn, while Ron went right past the entrance. He tried to make a sharp-turn, but only ended up tipping his kart over and falling out… “Oof…! GRR…!” HE got his kart back upright, and chased me into the park…
 
He saw me run straight across the drawbridge into the new castle-playground, which was empty as it was still early morning, “Ah-ha…!” and he drove straight for it, but because I was already many steps ahead of him, I was able to pull the lever to raise the bridge up.
 
Ron rammed on his breaks again, but his kart skidded, and he fell out of it, and into the pool. People who were at the park laughed at him as he crawled out all drenched and had a few fish dangling in his pockets, “Hmm!” he huffed.
 
“Hey Ron…” I called from above in a tower, “How's the water…?”
 
Ron could see no other way to the get to the playground as the moat-pool was that wide. He moved towards the ledge, and demanded, “All right, maggot! You open up that bridge! OPEN IT NOW…! OPEN IT UP!”
 
I did just that, only because Ron was standing directly where the bridge would fall, and it landed SMACK on top of him. “AA-AAH…!”
 
The board wasn't very heavy, but Ron couldn't seem to push it up on his own. “Close it! Close it! Close it up again…!”
 
So I closed the bridge, and Ron struggled back onto his feet, “Oh…!” Finally he decided, “All right, maggot… you wanna play rough…? Well so can I.”
 
He ran off planning to come back and get me for sure. This was going to be a really fun day.