6teen Fan Fiction ❯ 7teen: The Incredible Bulk ❯ Jonesy's getting worse ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER TWO
 
Jonesy was still in a bad mood at the gym as he worked-out lifting weights, conveyor-belt running… heck there was even a new machine that helped your smile muscles, a lot of the ladies in mall tried it out.
 
As Jonesy lifted his weights, Wyatt and Jude came along to check-up on him and hoping they could get a quick workout themselves. “Dude… you seriously look like someone just harshed on your mellow…” Jude said.
 
Jonesy took a small glance up at Jude, “Who does Mykan think he is…?” he grumbled as he began to rep faster, and harder, “Saying I'm not in shape, went I go the muscles.”
 
Wyatt urged Jonesy to stop rapping so hard. “You'll hurt your back if you go like that.”
 
Jonesy realizing he was right at least on that bit, and put his weight down. Wyatt tried to lift it up, but it was surprisingly too heavy for him. “Dude… you really need a workout.” Jonesy said, and he immediately set both Wyatt and Jude on a routine.
 
It seemed to be fun at first, but soon Wyatt and Jude wished they brought some water, “Do you guys want to be ribbed like me? Then GET GOING…!” he thundered like Coach-Halder. “Pump those weights…. Pedal that bike!”
 
By the end of their workout, Wyatt and Jude looked really beat. Of course they weren't as ribbed as Jonesy was after just one workout, and in fact they felt as if they would never get up again.
 
That is until Jonesy started insulting them again…
 
“You lousy bunch of string-beans!” he growled, “And I though you came here for a workout, instead you give me a break-in!”
 
Jude really felt his mojo go lost. “Okay… now… you've officially harshed on my mellow too. Later dude.” He and got up and left, “I'd rather be skinny and nice than big and rude.” added Wyatt and he left too.
 
“Fine…! Go…!” Jonesy sneered, “I don't need you… do I ladies?” he asked his own arms, and his muscles began to wiggle as if talking to them gave them the shivers, “Who's up for coconut-oil…?” they jiggled again.
 
 
When Jude and Wyatt got back to the lemon, and told the girls of how bad Jonesy was behaving. “What a surprise…?” Jen said sarcastically, “He is so going to get fired…”
 
Caitlin remembered a few ribbed guys she dated once before, “They were never as rude as Jonesy.” She said, “And here I thought they all were “The One”
 
The others found it awkward the way she called three different guys, “The One” all together, but they let it go. Even Nikki was starting to regret the way she was acting, “I can't believe I was acting like such a groupie…”
 
Just then, her cell-phone rang, and it was a text-message from Jonesy asking if she'd like to come for a workout… alone with him…
 
Nikki looked as if she was going to say, no but suddenly Jonesy sent her a picture of himself and his mountain of muscles, and she almost drooled on her phone…
 
Nikki tried to be strong, even with this other nervously waving their arms and shaking their heads at her, but, “See ya…” and she ran off to join her boyfriend. The others couldn't believe it…
 
“This cannot be good…” Wyatt sighed.
 
“... Neither can that…” cried Caitlin as she point way over at what was Ron, dragging some equipment n his cart; a seesaw, some springs, and rope…
 
 
He dragged it all the way to the amusement park and all the way to the castle-playground where I still was staying at mocking him from above. Ron fixed everything up into a spring-loading catapult…
 
Then he positioned himself on the end that would fling him up, over, and into the playground. “Get ready, Maggot…! I'm comin' over the wall!” he called up at me.
 
“Hah…!” I called back at him, “Even I know this plan of yours ain't gonna work.”
 
“Yes it will…!” Ron growled.
 
“Will not…!”
 
“Will too…!”
 
“WILL NOT…!”
 
“WILL… TOO…!”
 
Then Ron pulled the release-cord and… FLING… He soared through the air, right at the tower where I was but his aim was just a little off and he crashed SMACK right into the wall near the window.
 
“Will not…” I mocked at him as he skidded down, down, splashed in the moat-pool again.
 
He crawled out from the water, and his face looked bruised from smacking into the wall so hard, and his voice sounded a little. “Y-ll' pay fr vis ma--ot.” He grumbled as he waved his fist at me, and then went off to form another plan.
 
A lot of the teens and little kids in the mall, who hated Ron's guts, were all starting to enjoy the show I was putting on, and as for me, well I was just glad to see Ron learning his lesson.
 
Speaking of which, Ron had already formed a new plan by grabbing a long metal-pole which he planned to use to high-jump over the moat to the playground. “Heh, heh, heh… good thing I remember my training for the Olympics before the war.” he chuckled.
 
He took his aim, and then ran straight towards the playground, but just as he readied to strike his rod to trigger the jump… as gross and risky as it was… I SPIT hard and with great distance from that high up…
 
SPLUT…! It landed on the floor, and that's exactly where Ron tried to strike the pole, but he only ended up skidding on the saliva, and he fell in the water again.
 
People laughed at him, and so did I. “Heh-Heh…! I've seen better heads on a glass of cola.”