6teen Fan Fiction ❯ 7teen: The Incredible Bulk ❯ Fight to the Finish ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER THREE
 
Ron was starting to lose his patience with me. He was also really getting fed up of falling into the moat and drenching himself, even though he could take it like a soldier…
 
As for me, I had been up in the castle all morning, and by now it was coming up to noon, and my stomach was grumbling. I needed lunch, but I knew I had to be strong if I was going to teach that Rent-A-Cop a good lesson…
 
“You better say your prayers maggot…!” he thundered up at me, “I'm gonna bust in there, and bust you out!”
 
I waved my arm and huffed, “Ah, your bother blows bubblegum!”
 
Ron winced at the insult. It was bad enough reminding him that he never actually had a brother, but if he did… well, Ron was really angry now.
 
He found a small wooden plank which he used to the cross the moat like a footbridge, and it surprisingly worked, but now his only problem was getting into the castle-playground, which he soon found was even harder than just getting to it…
 
He decided to try and sneak up on my by up scaling through one of the tunnel-slides. Up, and up, and up he crawled, just times when he snuck into enemy territory through the vent-shafts.
 
However, I saw him the whole time. So I walked a little ways towards one of the ball pits, and grabbed a hand full of those plastic-balls that kids loved to swim in. “Fire one…!” and I tossed them all down the tunnel.
 
Down, down, and down they rolled…
 
For a moment, all was quiet, until you could hear a small thud, and the yelp of Ron coming from the halfway point up the tunnel. Ron slipped and slid back out, but now he found the balls carrying him away. “This can't be happening…!” he cried as he rolled across the bridge, through the theme-park, and right into one of the bottle-knocking game-stands.
 
…CRASH, BOOM, TINKLE-TINKLE…!
 
That was it! Ron had enough of this! “GAAAAARGH…!” he screeched, and he grabbed-out his clubbing-rod, and dashed right across the moat. He was so mad… POW! He actually ran right through the draw-bridge.
 
“What the…?” I cried.
 
He was up towards me in the playground in no-time. “No I got'cha maggot…!” he roared. The people down below gasped in horror, but then they saw me quickly grab a strong wooden-sword from one of the play-barrels. “You got nothin' Rent-A-Cop.” He snarled at him, “ENGAURD…!”
 
And yes, we began to sword-battle like angry knights, and from the way things were going… who knew who was going to win this time.
 
 
Meanwhile… Nikki had finished her workout with Jonesy at the gym, and strangely, they were sharing a soda with two straws. The cup was resting on a set of square weights while Jonesy held them up.
 
They both were hot and sweaty by the time they were done, and Nikki hit the women's showers. Jonesy however just continued to pump his muscles, “Whoa, whoa… take it easy there, Mt Big-Top.” She teased, “Don't you think you ought to take it easy…?”
 
Her boyfriend shook his head, “Nah… I'm just going to keep on going.” he said, “I'll show Mykan who's right this time. Saying I'm not in shape…!”
 
Nikki blinked once, “You mean you're still in a huff about what he said…?” she asked. “It's no big deal…”
 
Jonesy sat up right and his features suddenly began to harden. “Maybe not to you, but it is to me. I mean look at me…” he said as he flexed his muscles, “I'm the biggest guy in the whole mall now, and he has the guts to say I'm not that great?”
 
Then he turned to face Nikki, “If you were really attracted to me you'd actually agree.”
 
Now Nikki's features hardened, and she slapped him across the face. “Wyatt and Jude were right. Your muscles are big as your ego!” and she stomped away. Jonesy, still wrapped up in his egotism, was furious.
 
He thought that so far, what I had said to him about not being shape was starting to turn everyone in the mall against him. Now even his own girlfriend didn't think much of him anymore.
 
He decided he needed to prove just how great in shape he was… by going after me.
 
 
However, because he didn't know that I was at the theme-park, he ended up looking everywhere.
 
Comic-Cavern was still closed, because I never opened it that day because of Ron, and what really made Jonesy mad was, nobody seemed to know where I was as they hadn't seen me, and those who would know where I was were not where they should've been either…
 
Jonesy ended up running backwards and forwards all over the mall, he even stopped at the lemon to find everyone gone. Then he tried their workplaces, Jen wasn't at the Penalty-Box, Wyatt wasn't at McFliptsers, Nikki wasn't at the Khaki-Barn, and Jude wasn't at Stick-It, or the Ice-Rink…
 
“Gah…! Where is everyone?” he panted, and he ran off again to keep searching.
 
 
Everyone had gathered to the theme-park; word had spread around fast of me taking the Rent-A-Cop on, and we were still at it up in the castle. The gang was in the front row. “I can't believe this is happening…” Wyatt said. “No one's ever stood up to Ron this way before.”
 
“I know… right?” Jen asked, “Ooh… sometimes I wish I could do that to Coach-Halder for barking at me.”
 
Ron and I continued to sword-fight, and by far, neither of us had landed a direct hit. “Give it up, maggot…!” Ron growled as our weapons locked together in a struggle, “You won't win…”
 
“We'll see about that…” I snarled, and our lock-down was broken and we went back to parrying at each other.
 
Caitlin covered her eyes, “Ooh… I can't watch.” She cried as she covered her face with her long hair.
 
Jude however was chuckling like no tomorrow, “Awesome… my money's on Mykan…” he said.
 
Nikki came along, “Hey… what's happening?” she asked, but soon she saw what…
 
“YAH…!” I grunted, and then growled on a wavy-note as I did the spiral-twirl lock on Ron's club knocking it out of his hand along with my wooden-sword.
 
This was it, time for the final-blow! Ron and I charged straight towards each other howling, and screeching like banshees, and then… KAPOW…
 
Somebody got hit as we ran right past each other and then stopped with our backs turned. We both remained perfectly still. The crowd was growing nervous. Many moments of silence passed… and finally I winced, “ARGH…!” and sgagged down a little.
 
The crowd gasped?
 
But then… Ron winced, and fell flat on the floor. “Ugh…!” and he only had just enough strength left to wave a little white flag up high. I had won…!
 
The crowd began to cheer, and whistle at me, and I stood proud and tall on the castle holding my arms up high.
 
That was when Jonesy finally arrived at the Theme-Park, crawling on the floor, panting, dripping with sweat, and parched, “Whath… whath goink aww…?” he asked.
 
That's when everyone turned and saw him, and they laughed at him. The fact that he was buffed up and yet out of breath, he really was in terrible shape. “Wha… whath… tho… funny…?” he panted.
 
Jonesy's boss, who was in the crowd was the only person not laughing. If anything, he was really cross. “Jonesy… this is a disgrace.” he growled, “I brought you up to whip yourself into shape and here you are lying on the floor…?”
 
“You're fired!”
 
“Aa-aah…!” and Jonesy finally passed out.