6teen Fan Fiction ❯ 7teen: The Incredible Bulk ❯ Brain over Brawn ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER FOUR
 
The next day, Jonesy's muscles were already half gone, and he was almost back to his regular size. This really confused us all, as huge muscles didn't just go away that fast…
 
Well it actually turned out that Jonesy had lied to us about working out all that much, and he used a massive weight gain-powder to get so big… but it wore off because of all that running he did.
 
“Meh… It's cool…” he said, “That place was starting to make me act crazy anyways.”
 
“So we all cool…?”
 
Each of us nodded our heads, and Nikki pecked him on the cheek. “Glad you finally learned your lesson.” Jen said. “Even with all those muscles, you still didn't do so good.”
 
Jonesy sighed, “You just won't let me hear the end of it will you?”
 
Everyone chuckled…
 
“Me…? I'd rather take brain over brawn any day…” Wyatt said. “Dude… right-on.” added Jude, “Ya' gotta be smart before you get strong…”
 
This made Caitlin wonder however, “What about Ron? If he's so smart, how did you beat him so easily Mykan?”
 
I was about to answer, but that's when Ron came by with a few plasters on his body. “Ow… I'm getting' too old for dis sorta thing anymore.” He groaned.
 
“Any more questions, Caitlin…?” I playfully asked, but the rest was all drowned out in laughter from everyone…
 
 
“Ending theme”
 
I'm 7teen…
I have found my own way
I love me job and I live at the mall today.
And I… am on my own now and forever.
 
I'm… 7teen… life was sweet
Though we grew up way to fast…
Still the memories will last.
 
Jonesy… Caitlin… Wyatt… Jen… Jude… Nikki… Mykan…
 
“7TEEN”