6teen Fan Fiction ❯ 7teen: Welcome Home Nikki ❯ Intro: Celebrating ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

INTRO
 
The entire gang, along with Serena, Starr, and Amelie were at an All-You-Can-Eat Chinese buffet restaurant. Nikki's dad was paying for it, even though he and Nikki's mom weren't even there. This was a special night for the ten of us, and only the ten of us.
 
It had been a full year since I had arrived and become part of the gang, started dating Amelie, and everyone else helped me get my lonely life back on track. I felt so happy to be a part of the gang and everything that came with it, however… that wasn't all we were celebrating.
 
Jude and Starr were, and Wyatt and Serena were celebrating their reunions as couples. It had been a whole year since the evil Zombites were defeated the first time. Starr dropped her gothic style, and Jude accepted her for being a nerdy geek. Not to mention Starr found out that when Jude actually took the IQ test he scored 175.
 
Chad had broken up with Serena, and Marlowe broke up with Wyatt, and then they each moved away. Wyatt also saved Serena's life when the Zombites attacked “Spin-This” and despite Serena's baffling behavior towards Wyatt she was willing to change, and Wyatt gave her another chance.
 
That still wasn't all that we were celebrating, and when I asked what else Nikki said, “It's been one year since I moved back here from Nunavut.”
 
Jonesy wrapped an arm around his girlfriend, “Yeah… and that was a close one wasn't it.”
 
As Jonesy and Nikki ogled at each other, I suddenly noticed something just under Jonesy's bangs I had never seen before. It looked like… a scar! Jonesy quickly caught on and tried to hide it, but Serena, Starr, and Amelie saw it too. “Zut-A-Lors…!” cried Amelie. “Jonesy… `ow did you get that?”
 
“What? This…?” Jonesy asked pointing at his head, “Oh… it's nothing really.”
 
The others, however, began to look grim as if they were remembering something really bad. “Whoa… I'm sensin' big time negative vibes, baby.” said Serena.
 
Starr got a good look at the scar, and determined how old it was. “Three-hundred and sixty-four days.” She stated, “Give or take an hour or two.”
 
Jonesy gave a confused look.
 
“It's all right, guys.” I said. “If you don't want to talk about it…”
 
“Actually…” Jen said, “I think we may as well let you know.”
 
Jude hung his head low, “Dude! I remember like it was last year or somethin'.”
 
“It was last year, Jude.” said. Wyatt.
 
“I'll never forget it.” added Caitlin.
 
The story began one year ago…
 
 
It all started long before the Zombites first appeared, before I met the gang, and before Jude and Wyatt got back together with Starr and Serena.
 
Nikki had agreed to move to Iqualuit, Nunavut, so her father could take up his new job. With the exception that Nikki and her friends had unlimited phoning, texting, emailing, and all that other stuff.
 
“I'll talk to you guys soon. I love you.” Nikki blew them all a kiss on her phone before the plane took off.
 
“You know… maybe things won't be so bad.” Jonesy felt.
 
 
“Intro Theme”
 
Jonesy… Caitlin… Wyatt… Jen… Jude… Nikki… Mykan
 
Jonesy… Caitlin… Wyatt… Jen… Jude… Nikki… Mykan
 
Now that we're through with school.
We get to make all the rules.
Spend more time with all my friends…
Always hangin' together…
In a place where we grew up…!
 
I'm 7teen…
I have found my own way.
I love my job.
And I live at the mall today.
And I… am on my own now and forever…
 
I'm… 7teen… life was sweet.
Though we grew up way to fast…
Still the memories will last.
 
Jonesy… Caitlin… Wyatt… Jen… Jude… Nikki… Mykan
 
1… 2… 3… 4… 5… 6…
 
I'm 7teen… 7TEEN!
Still the memories will last.
 
Jonesy… Caitlin… Wyatt… Jen… Jude… Nikki… Mykan
 
“7TEEN!”
 
Author's notes:
 
*Just role playing*
 
(Strapping on backpack and equipment)
 
That's right people… I'm heading to Nunavut. That 6teen series finale really harshed my mellow… and I… HAVE… HAD IT!
 
I'm going to get Nikki back myself!
 
LET'S GO!