Ah My Goddess Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Happosai Chronicles ❯ My love! ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Happosai Chronicles
Chapter 5
http://ranko.homelinux.net
by Afroplex


Disclaimer: I do not own Ranma 1/2, Sailor Moon, or any of the characters mentioned in this fanfic. I highly recommend you check out the original anime or manga that the creators put out.

============================================================= =========== ==

Rei collapsed on her bed, groaning about the injustice of it all. Knowing she couldn't do anything about it tonight - what with her grandpa and the old freak in cahoots - she shoved it all to the back of her mind and fell asleep.

On the other side of the Juuban ward, Hotoru pounded on her parent's door. "Haruka-papa! Micharu-mama! Come quick!"

The door burst inward almost instantly with the occupants in various stages getting dressed again. "What is it?! Did that old freak track us back here?"

Hotoru knodded silently.

Micharu leaned up against the open doorway, her left hand coming to her forehead, "Oh... crap."

Haruka frowned at her partner at the swearing, but turned back to Hotaru. "How do you know? Did he hurt you?"

"No papa. Come, I'll show you what he left in my room."

All three went back through the main living area back to the bedroom, with the note still on the floor. Haruka knelt down and picked it up. After scanning it quickly, she went to hand it over to Micharu - only it was snatched out of the air by another pair of hands by a still transformed Sailor Pluto.

As the note was read, over and over, Pluto's hands clenched and crumpled the paper in her hands. Micharu fidgeted, wanting to know what everyone else knew but her. Finally after Pluto threw it against the wall in anger, she scrambled to uncrumple it and read it.

"The freak is more resourceful than I though. Not only has he tracked down Mars tonight, but he also knows our civilian identities. We can probably be safe to assume he knows the other scouts." Pluto then untransformed, realizing it was best now to regroup.

"Any idea what he wants?" Haruka added.

Setsuna pointed at the note, "The only indication of what he wants is in that note... that and fondling women."

The idea of Happosai having his way with their little Hotaru sent Haruka into a fit. "WHERE is the little FREAK? I'll tear him limb for limb, then world shaking him, then repeat it till... till... Crystal Tokyo comes to be!" Her frustration was equally felt by the three elder scouts, while Hotoru was just confused but remained quiet.

Setsuna shook her head, "Right now he is in a known location where one of the other scouts is watching him, and seems to be for a while. We can regroup with the inners tomorrow and corner him there. It doesn't appear that he is with the other new enemy that has appeared that is also clouding the Time Gate."

The three retired to sleep - a very restless sleep.

===================================
In deep space....
===================================

Galaxia tapped her fingers on her thrown, thinking over the new developments. Another power on Earth was felt, one with far more concentration of chaos energy than she herself had. Before, she was contemplating openly facing the scouts and taking their star seeds one by one. Now, she would have to proceed more carefully.

"This new element could either be the downfall of scouts, myself, or us all." Raising her palm in summoning, Sailor Iron Mouse appeared before her queen, bowed.

"Yes my queen?"

"I have thought over your report on this one you described. He could pose a problem. Monitor his actions, and what power he has - but do not interfer between him and the scouts of the Silver Millenium. I will be expecting your report in one day." Galaxia lowered her palm, and her own sailor scout was sent back to earth in a swirl of silent dark energy.

Back on Earth, Sailor Iron Mouse assumed her civilian disguise as a reporter. Deep in her subconscious, she loathed and hated her captor Galaxia. However, her power was captive - her star seed under control - and she had no free will to fight back. So, instead of complaining about her assignment, she wordlessly walked out of the alley to try to track down this new power.

As she was about to turn toward one of the residencial districts, she felt the power moving rapidly toward one of the more hilly areas of the urban metropolis. Changing her arch of movement, she patiently started walking in that direction.

Unknown to her, Urd was watching from above, trying to think out a way to carry out Kamisama's wishes. Her index finger tapped against her cheek absently as she sat crosslegged in midair. "Why did I agree to this assignment? I could have just waited out my probation. But no, I had to take this thing in my impatience. This is turning out harder than I thought to get Happosai up there without them knowing... and my only clear link is this girl." Leaning flat on her back still in midair, she put her hands behind her head and looked up at the moon. "The moon... strange how in this world it is the center of all this world's life and death struggle from so long ago. Yet in others, it acts on so many levels of a romantic setting."

A spark lit in the goddess's mind. "Oh my..." Sitting straight up her eyes widened in realization. "Oh YES. This is perfect! The perfect way to get this thing on the road!"

A maniacle laugh could be heard echoing below, even after she teleported back up to her heavenly 'chemistry' labs.

Below, Iron Mouse got this odd chill up her spine as she walked down the dark street. An unseen aura surrounded her, sending the occasional transient or gang member to move out of the area in fear. Her senses were on high alert, tracking her quarry back to... "a shrine? What is that letcher doing here anyway?"

Reaching up to the shrine gate bars, she casually bent them back with a scream of twisted metal. Being descreet in trying to watch someone obviously wasn't one of her special traits. She then walked purposefully up the steps and saw some figures ahead. She narrowed her eyes, trying to see who it could be.

The two older occupants of the shrine were passed out on the steps, bottles of spent sake and various women's undergarments around them. Above them stood a girl in a red skirt, shaking her head in disgust. The dark haired woman noticed the new arrival to the shrine and then the gates.

"Halt! You come any closer you'll regret it!"

Before either could call out an attack, a lightening bolt crashed between them. Sailor Mars was blown backward to bang her head on the large oak tree in the yard. Sailor Iron Mouse, being much closer to the blast was cinged and knocked temporarily out.

Urd brushed off her cloths of the smoke and dust that was blown up from the blast. Surveying the damange, she saw everyone out of commission. "All too easy."

Picking up Happosai's worn gi by the back - and holding him at arms length as if a diseased dead cat - moved over to Sailor Iron Mouse and held him over her. In her other hand, she popped open a glass vial and dropped some of its contents on Iron Mouse. Then she dropped Happosai on her and teleported away quickly with a snicker.

Sailor Mars quickly stood, fearful her enemy was about to attack. The head rush forced her to lean up against the tree to regain her bearings. As she came to, she saw Happosai sprawled out on the new arrival. "SO, the freak did that. Either he did that as a surprise attack, or just to cop a feel... probably the latter."

Also just outside, Sailor Mercury and Sailor Moon arrived to answer their comrad's emergency call, both panting for breath from their mad dash.

Sailor Mercury gasped out, "What happened?"

Mars held her head from the headache, she made her way to the bodies. "I don't know, but apparently the old freak did something," and pointed at the two bodies, the bottom one just starting to stir.

"Huh?" The woman grabbed hold of the weight on her chest and held it up in front of her face to see.

All three Silver Millenium scouts thought for sure the woman was going to pound the old letch. Instead, she just lay there, with a blank look.

"MY LOVE!"

Mars stepped back in surprise at the outburst, and of the woman hugging the pervert in a bone crushing embrace.

Mercury's jaw dropped.

Sailor Moon's face turned white, "What in the world did you just say?!"

Happosai opened his eyes, feeling renewed strength coming to him and wiping away his drunken state.

"I've died and gone to heaven! Again!"

Sailor Iron Mouse instinctively bunted the old man to the other side of the clearing, his head embedded in the concrete wall. "Now why did that happen? Come back here!"

Happosai pulled his head out of the concrete, "NOW she punches a whollap, almost as much as that Hibiki kid." Turning, his eyes widened when he saw this well endowed woman running toward him, arms spread to welcome him in a hug. "Hotcha-URK!"

Sailor Mars was on the sideline, trying to keep her dinner down in her disgust. Then she noticed something... Happosai was struggling?

Happosai could feel his bones straining against the pressure. Any effort to try to get a plea for help or for her to stop was not working. It didn't help either that his arms were pinned down and unable to reach her moxibustion point.

Finally, Sailor Iron Mouse released him from her hug and twirled him in the air. "Finally!After all this time! I must take you back with me." Calling on her own personal reserves, she opened a portal and stepped through. Before it closed, the three other scouts present ran through.

...............................................

End chapter 5