Ah My Goddess Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Happosai Chronicles ❯ Alliance ( Chapter 6 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Happosai Chronicles
Chapter 6
http://ranko.homelinux.net
by Afroplex - jwessels@ranko.homelinux.net

Disclaimer: I do not own Ranma 1/2, Sailor Moon, or any of the characters mentioned in this fanfic. I highly recommend you check out the original anime or manga that the creators put out.



On earth, Setsuna woke with a start feeling the powers converge. Blankets flew as she slammed open the door. All the outters will be needed - including Sailor Saturn.

---

Sailor Iron Mouse exited the portal and began to run toward the ruling chamber of Galaxia. Her steps echoed in the emptiness of the subdimensional realm that seemed to go on forever in all directions. She neglected to notice the three scouts pile in just behind her before the portal closed.

Sailor Moon was a the bottom of stack, arms and legs flailing around. Her movements weren't making it any easier for Sailor Mars or Sailor Mecury, tripping them up several times.

Finally, Mecury was able to roll away and get to a standing position. She lowered her visor, and started taking measurements - ignoring the raspberry arguement that Moon and Mars were now having.

Her eyes widened when one particular reading came up from the Mecury computer, "We're no longer on Earth."

This silenced Mars and Moon immediately, "What?! No way!"

Mercury turned slowly, "It appears we are in some sort of mini-dimension. Similar to the one that contained Pharoh 99. It is also part of real space in a way, so we are not entirely separted. The energies to construct such an environment are enormous!"

Eyes glazed over from the science lesson, Moon shook her head free, "So, what do we do now?"

Mars pointed in the direction that they last saw the perverted duo disappear to. "What else? We follow the lady that," Mars shivered at the memory, "seemed to love that pervert."

The other two scouts also shuttered at the resent memory.

They began running, emptiness around them. The floor was semi-transparent - almost as if they were running in the emptiness of space. Mercury surmised that was probably the case, with only the infinitely thin walls of the dimensional construct protecting them from vacuum.

Behind them, Urd floated high above. Hoping the plan would come to fruitation in the next few minutes.

As Sailor Iron Mouse ran, she began to slow. The haze that was clouding her judgement was starting to clear, and the grip on a blue, twitching Happosai weakened. Breathing in a gasp of new air, Happosai got his second wind. He was now able to fully drink in the energies the lovely lady had to offer - which were astounding in his opinion.

Fondling, he mumbled out, "Hmm... just like Pluto-chan."

His voice broke the last vestages of the spell that Urd had cast, and Sailor Iron Mouse came to full realization what she was doing.

"Get away from me you FREAK!" and in old school football style, she drop kicked Happosai the remaining distance to the throne room and into the portal. "The throne room! Oh, no! Galaxia!"

She picked up her pace to try and save her skin, then realizing just what was on the line she ran just that much harder.

In the slight pause that Sailor Iron Mouse had to take care of Happosai, the three Silver Millenium scouts had closed the distance to within shouting distance. Sailor Moon half yelled, half panted out, "Stop!"

No response came from the woman ahead, she mearly ran into a doorway that was in midair. It had no border, no thickness, but went into a significantly brighter on the inside. Then, they felt goosebumps propogate up and down their spines.

Power incarnate - on the order of what Sailor Moon wields with the Imperial Crystal in only the most dire of situations - washed over them. The wave was then followed by a yell, "DIE VERMIN!"

Mercury began running first, "It appears that our friend Happosai-"

"That freak is NOT our friend Mercury," Mars butted in.

Continuing, Mercury rephrased, "The old gnome has just found our host and source of the power that holds this place together."

The three scouts entered the portal, and had to shield their eyes from a bright flash that just occured above. Squinting, they tried to catch a glimpse. Gradually, their eyesight adjusted and they were able to take in the entire scene.

A violent, florecent vortex of energy was swirling into Galaxia's hands. She would shoot of a beam, which would brighten the area once more, but miss the old pervert. As the beam continued out, it warped the space everyone was contained in - lending a feeling of nausia to the scouts.

Sailor Iron Mouse, and two other new arrivals that Moon, Mercury and Mars hadn't seen before. They therefore assumed that they had allegience to the powerful entity above them.

Happosai was starting to grow second thoughts about freeing the silky darling from the lady he found in this room. He also was reevaluate his fondling said woman. Energy was being thrown around at a faster and faster rate, but each one was more powerful than the last. It would only be a matter of time before he was vaporized - again.

Galaxia felt a few powers begin to charge. Glancing down, she growled when they were those powers she had initially come to this solar system to investigate - and take control of their star seeds.

As Sailor Moon finished her posing, she unleashed a large pink heart attack. Unlike Mars, she hadn't jumped to conclusions about these new powers - the only evil she had seen was the short demon of women's undergarments.

Mars sighed, and resigned herself to attacking Happosai with some burning mandalas at the same time as Mercury's aqua rhapsodies.

Just as Happosai was to get a recharge off Galaxia, Mercury's attack hit him in the side. He gritted his teeth in pain as he began to fall back to the ground. Galaxia on the other hand was surprised that someone other than her minions protected her. A small spark of hope ignited within her heart.

*Back on his throne, Kami-sama grinned and finished typing in the commands to heaven's computer system to end Urd's probation.*

In the middle of this carnage - all of it directed at Happosai - a portal opened. Pluto and the other outers attacked Happosai on sight, with Hotoru putting up a silent wall to protect them from rouge shots from the other fighters.

"Perfect, thanks Pluto-chan!" Happosai jumped off Pluto's head, and toward the now closing portal that Sailor Saturn was defending. With a flick of the pipe, he and Saturn escaped into the closing vortex.

With the old pervert gone, everyone realized just where they were and looked at each of the four groups - all of them in some sailor suited manner.

Galaxia pointed at Sailor Moon, "Who are you?"

Pluto was sweating bullets, without Saturn here, Galaxia could end it all for them. Sailor Moon wasn't in her Serenity persona, and didn't have an inkling of the power needed to face down the queen of chaos.

"I'm Sailor Moon, protector of justice and love! We came to try and destroy that enemy of women." Sailor Moon started to walk toward Galaxia, but in a non-threating manner.

Galaxia's three sailor scouts from outside the solar system looked on, ready to jump to action should the outers attack from the side.

Soon, Sailor Moon extended her right hand, "We should combine our powers to deal with this enemy."

The other scouts nearly dropped their jaws at the way Sailor Moon was acting. Almost like a real princess! Pluto wavered just a bit when she saw Galaxia hesitate - but then firmly shook Sailor Moon's hand.

"I agree - but only for the meantime. I will have your power, but since one of your friends helped me in the battle, I will agree to spare you."

The other scouts - both Galaxia's and Sailor Moon's - met face to face and shook hands in truce. It was shaky, but in the blinking of an eye, the most powerful forces in the galaxy had combined.

Happosai, beware.