Ah My Goddess Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Happosai Chronicles ❯ Enter a Goddess ( Chapter 7 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Happosai Chronicles
Chapter 7

Afroplex


Disclaimer: I do not own Ranma 1/2, Sailor Moon, or any of the characters mentioned in this fanfic. I highly recommend you check out the original anime or manga that the creators put out.



Happosai exited the portal, with an unconscious Sailor Saturn held over his head.  It wasn't the easiest task to keep her from hitting the ground, considering his height.  He knew his arranged residency at the shrine of Mars-baby wasn't the safest place to continue Saturn's training, in fact the islands of Japan weren't safe and most of Asia.

Rushing out of the home of the outers, he took to the rooftops in large jumps and moving as fast as he could for the boundaries of the city. His full skill as a grandmaster of the anything goes school was put to use, even running across loose clay tiles of some of the houses didn't stir them or make noise.

Unknown to him, Galaxia had maneuvered her cloaked dimensional fortress above Tokyo with information from Sailor Pluto on where to look for the old pervert.  She chuckled, now having more knowledge on the sailor soldiers of Earth and their capabilities - who would have thought they had access to a time gate?  It was a simple application of energy to move it to her throne room. It towered over her simple throne in front, but it made a superb decoration considering there weren't other decorations compare it to.

Sailor Moon stood beside her, and sweat dropped as the galactic empress grew into a manighical laugh.

Pluto had argued against using the time gate but had to follow the orders of her princess. Galaxia was not a person to argue with and probably could take the time gates by force even if Pluto resisted.  If their ally decided to turn on them any second Pluto was ready to teleport as many away as she could to the far edges of the galaxy.

Urd hovered above all of them, nodding that things seemed to be working. Especially good was they weren't killing each other.  Changing into a mini-Urd form she floated down to the ground.

Mercury was still monitoring the area and noticed a small blip of energy spike other than from Galaxia and the time gates. She redirected some of her scans from Galaxia and the Time Gates to the surroundings.

Urd, along with Jupiter noticed her comrad's unease. Jupiter walked over to Mercury's side "Something wrong?"

Mercury knodded, "I think there is someone here with us."  She slowly made full 360 degree turn, the Mercury computer devoting all of its resources to a full area active scan.  Mini-Urd bit her lower lip as she dodged behind Mercury, staying behind the scanning field and trying to avoid being stepped on.

Letting out a sigh of relief, Mercury let her head display dissolve back into her headband.  "Must have been my imagination.  I didn't pick up anything."

Urd was relieved she had made it this far, and concentrated back on the mission.  Dodging from scout to scout, she finally made it to the time gates. Not an easy task since there wasn't much else to hide behind than the people she was trying to hide from.  Sailor Moon, Sailor Pluto and Galaxia were peering into the depths watching the past few days and trying to discern where their foe had come from or will be going to.  Urd smiled as she made the last dodge behind the time gates.

Raising her palm to the pillar, Mini-Urd called forth her power as the goddess of the past.  The time gate after all was an item of her creation, a class four magical construct that was nothing more than a magical television with some ability to transport individuals around â€" exactly the way Urd is used to traveling.  A flick of the wrist upward, and the view that Galaxia and the others were watching flickered.

Pluto frowned and pointed the time staff at the gates, trying to reassert her will on them.  Urd flicked her wrist down, and the slight modification was complete.  Pluto relaxed her grip on the staff when she thought her will on the gate was reasserted, then noticed the view wasn't what it should have been.  Instead of a birds eye view of Tokyo, Japan yesterday, the time was shifted slightly - by 300 million years in the past making it useless for tracking.

"What happened?!" Galaxia yelled. She whirled on Pluto, thinking some sort of foul play had occurred.

Pluto again tried to force her will on gates, but nothing happened.  "I.... I don't know.  This has never happened before."

Galaxia growled and grabbed the time key from Pluto. Usually anyone other than Pluto that touches the key is badly shocked and burnt. To the chaos queen, it was nothing more than a tingle.

Focusing for a minute, Galaxia gained control over the time gates quickly. It changed locations several times, showing different time lines that were possible from the time of the dinosaurs. Some showed a meteor crashing, others with ice ages more fridged than the great freeze to come for Crystal Tokyo, and others depicted civilizations traveling through space but with a reptilian culture instead of human. Nothing though about the current time and place.

"This is worthless.  I shouldn't have tried to rely on this to find this demon."  Galaxia handed the time staff back to Pluto and crossed her arms over her gold plated armor.  "I'll just have to rely on my own means."  Raising her hand, she snapped her fingers.  Immediately her own scouts were bowing before her.  "Go to earth, and find this man.  If you find him, kill him."

Sailor Moon added in, “And save Sailor Saturn. She shouldn't be hurt.â€

"Yes Moon-sama and Galaxia-sama!"

Before the group took off, Neptune and Uranus stepped forward.  Neptune clinched her fist "We're going with.  We know earth better and he took Saturn with him.  That little freak will pay."

With that, the five scouts disappeared into columns of light from Galaxia's teleportation spell.

Urd by this time was stepping into the time gates to make her getaway.  It didn't look like the group was going to break out into all out war, so now she needed to check up on Happosai.

As she stepped through, Galaxia noticed the ripple wave traverse the time gates. “Something is definitely up.†Walking over to them, she concentrated her power through it to find anybody that may be interacting with the gates from afar. She did raise an eyebrow when she noticed a temporary temporal path fading away and sent a powerful zap of lightening down it. “That should take care of whoever was snooping or interfering.â€

In a TV shop on the boundary of Juuban ward, Urd was just starting to fit her head through the wide screen. As we zoom out about a mile above the shop, it promptly explodes in a shower of sparks. Zooming back in, Urd is seen twitching and smoking in the crater.

“Owie.... that missy has something coming if she thinks she can mess with me.†Urd rolled over on her stomach. Another lighting bolt made its presence known a foot in front of her, making her flinch expecting another round of pain. Galaxia's bolt was nothing more than a spark to a goddess of her level, but still pain and an annoyance.

Getting up and dusting herself off, she looked down at the last strike. “A message from Kami-sama?â€

“URD, GOOD JOB. THIS UNIVERSE'S FUTURE IS MUCH BRIGHTER. YOUR PROBATION IS OVER. ALL YOUR POWERS ARE NOW RESTORED AND YOU MAY RETURN TO ASGARD.â€

Urd jumped in the air and spun in elation, “Yes! Thankyouthankyouthankyou THANK YOU!â€

Another strike occurred. She froze and looked over her shoulder at the ground and groaned.

“IN RECOGNITION OF YOUR EXCELLENT WORK, YOU ARE GIVEN A NEW MISSION. HELP HAPPOSAI TRAIN SAILOR SATURN. YOU MAY LEAVE THIS WORLD, BUT SATURN MUST EVENTUALLY RETURN TO THIS TIME AND PLACE. THEN AWAIT FURTHER ORDERS. SO IT IS WRITTEN, SO LET IT BE DONE.â€

With that, it faded leaving only an unrecognizable burn mark on the ground.

Urd's shoulders shrunk, “Great, well at least I am no longer restricted! Now I can really have some fun-urk!â€

A weight bounced off her head, face planting her into the rubble of the electronics store. Lightening rippled around her, “Who ever did that will wish they blew up with the rest of the shop... eh?â€

All she saw was a young girl's legs with a short skirt float and hop around corner, just above ground level.

Flexing some of her refound powers, Urd teleported above the area. In the direction of where the perpetrator went she saw her favorite tool with the subject of her new mission. Glancing to the east, a group of sailor scouts was converging on the scrambling Happosai.

“Well, guess I can't hurt him right now. A job's a job. Kama-sama didn't say anything about not interfering directly this time though.†Urd raised her hands over her head, then lowered them to her waist. As her palms traversed over her body, a black form fitting outfit similar to a ninja's covered her. Not a true ninja outfit being Urd, it still accented her assets quite well and gave a nice view of her cleavage. She then blinked out of existance.

Meanwhile below Happosai felt the powers he was having fun earlier with closing in on his position. This time he was determined to make good on his personal vow to train this young woman into his heir. First though he had to get out of there.

Neptune was the first of the group to spot Happosai and Saturn.  "There he is!†She felt the urge to send a deep submerge in the general direction, but with Saturn being held that quickly ruled out.

Ready to start roof hopping and go for an all out dash across the city, Happosai was yanked off his feet and he was overcome with a feeling of overwhelming nausia, then the world blacked out in unconsciousness.

Urd smiled under the black ninja mask as Saturn and Happosai were put down behind some crates in an abandoned warehouse. Stepping back to admire her work, Urd tapped her chin thinking what she missed. “Ah! Can't let our heroes escape while I'm dealing with their friends.†A veil of purple fluid puffed into her hands, on the side labeled, -Urd's Special Knockout Potion, Guaranteed to Put'em Under for a Week-.

Tilting Saturn's head back, Urd put one drop on the sleeping princess' lips. Her facial features eased as dreams changed to more pleasant.

Happosai was a bit different. Urd didn't want to touch the old coot anymore than pulling him through portals. Reaching out with a dropper of the fluid, she just started to let the potion drip out to fall on his lips. At this moment, Happosai came too.

“Eh? WHOA!†Happosai looked up to see a lovely lady bent over him, giving a nice view. His instincts took over and he moved instantly to this new beauty before him. Incidentally, the sleep potion drop missed him completely and fell harmlessly to the floor.

Urd also reacted immediately to the pervert's assault on her person and batted him away and through several wooden crates with her free hand. Standing up, the potion and dropper puffed out into goddess-space, and she put her hands on her hips. “You think you can get the jump on me, you have another thing coming. Happosai, grandmaster of anything goes, and has-been teacher to Ranma Saotome.â€

Happosai grumbled as he dug himself out of the trashed pile of pallets. “I can see that my dear-â€

“I am most certainly not 'your dear'.â€

“-beauty. You seem to know a lot about me, what would your name be?â€

Urd smirked under the ninja mask, “You can call me Urd for the time being. As for knowing what I do about you, Mr.Two-Hundred-Three-Year-Old, I have a few hundred centuries up on you and have my ways.â€

“Urd.... the name sounds familiar. Never mind, I take it you took care of the scouts that were chasing me?â€

“Nope.†Looking up, Urd frowned, “I would say that was fast. Our friends have arrived and they aren't too happy. I was hoping to get a portal spell going first.â€

On queue, the ceiling glowed red and was cut through easily by the space sword. Three pairs of gloves grabbed onto the still hot metal and pulled back. After it was peeled back like the top of a tin can, five scouts assembled around the opening. Uranus pointed down the the group, “Alright pervert, round three, and this time you die.†Her hand then pointed at the ninja goddess. “Along with your partner.â€

Happosai though was silent and unmoving, as he soaked in the free show these new beauties were providing. It took a moment for them to realize where he was looking and all five jumped down to vent their frustrations at being taken lightly.

Just as they were about to touch down, a force field bubble of electricity domed over Happosai. Screams of pain echoed in the warehouse as voltage played havoc with the scouts nervous system. They then were thrown back and skidded across the concrete floor. Minor burns were evident, but otherwise they were unharmed.

“Tisk tisk, you should learn by now direct assaults only work once you know your opponent is weaker. And you definitely do -not- know your opponent, let alone I'm not your average opponent.†Urd stepped up beside Happosai who had just broken out of his self imposed panty hypnosis. “And you really need to get that weakness under control. We can't let our new student pick up any bad habits, can we?â€

Happosai didn't miss the 'we' reference, “Our student? Saturn-chan is my pupil and I didn't ask for your help.â€

“What do you say though we teach these weaklings some humility? Then I can hitch us a ride out of this world. I understand Moon and Galaxia are out for your blood.†Urd calmly pointed out as if it was the most common thing to talk about.

Being as old as he was, Happosai knew exactly what she was saying. It meant, 'You are coming with me and only I can save your skin.' Not one to look a gift horse in the mouth, the martial arts master knodded, “Gladly. Shall we dance?†He took a stance and faced the recovered scouts.

Urd floated up and raised her hands above her head, “Keep them away from Hotoru. Now, lesser lightening call!â€

Neptune attempted to prevent the spell from hitting by throwing a deep submerge at the unknown ninja. Granted the ninja wasn't being very stealthy, but was an opponent in the way of retrieving her adopted daughter. The deep submerge impacted with the small ball of electricity â€" which conducted the charge right back to the water spell's sender. Neptune jolted back from the blast, electricity coarsing up and down her body. Again like before, there was only minor burns and no permanent damage.

Uranus yelled up, “You think those attacks can hurt us? We've taken more than you can dish out in a year of trying!†Pointing the space sword toward Urd, “Why don't you try this on! SPACE SWORD BLASTER!†Swinging the sword in a clumbsy arc, the five waves of yellow energy cut through the air at Urd. Just as they were about to reach, Urd disappeared. The blades cut through the metal ceiling and dissipated into the atmosphere.

“Come back here coward!â€

“Oh really?†a voice from directly behind Uranus. Uranus was punched across the face and sent crashing into two of Galaxia's own sailors.

The third, Sailor Iron Mouse was closing in on Sailor Saturn and Happosai. She hoped that Urd's concentration centered on the others would give her time to claim both prizes and the reward from her queen. Her bracelets glowed as she raised them in front of her face, “Try this!†Green and blue spheres of energy lanced out toward the pervert, seeming to home perfectly.

He simply raised his tobacco pipe, twirled it and knocked both spheres back to sender. “One down, amateur.â€

Sailor Iron Mouse didn't even have time to blink as they impacted. She flew back like a rag doll, impacting with the last pile of crates not destroyed in the battle. She was still breathing, but didn't get up.

Happosai looked at the down sailor soldier, “Can't take a hit. These girls are all offense, no defense. I'll have to make sure to remedy that first with my new heir, along with her physical strength.â€

In the battle with Urd, only one more player was left standing â€" Sailor Neptune. Galaxia's minions were definitely lacking in experience compared to the outers. Uranus did land a punch to Urd's jaw, only to be taken out of the fight by a vicious lightening blast that shot down from omninous clouds that the goddess summoned.

Neptune knew she was beat, these two enemies didn't look to be in the mood to kill them, but none the less they were keeping Hotoru from her. All she could hope for now is for Sailor Moon or Galaxia to appear, or for the kidnappers to let information loose as to where they were going with Hotaru. Then she could strike back.

“Well, are you going to make a move or not? I don't have all night you know,†Urd floated in midair. Shrugging her shoulders, she turned back to Happosai, “Happy, why don't you carry Saturn. No funny stuff.

“Wait!†Neptune called out, taking a step toward her adopted daughter but just barely holding herself back from a full run, “She is my daughter. Please don't take her. I beg of you.â€

<Sigh> This was the part that Urd hoped she didn't have to face in this battle. Fighting it out was so much more straight forward. Turning back to Neptune, she flew right up to the sailor soldier. Neptune had tears coming down her face, but didn't flinch from the sudden change of position.

“Listen, your daughter is in good hands with me. I may not particularly like her being trained by that pervert, but I can positively say that she key in some grand plans for the good. I don't see any harm in telling you this, but I am a goddess second class, the creator of the time gates. Ask Pluto, she'll recognize the name since I inscribed it on the side of that piece of junk.â€

Urd breathed deeply. “Believe me, if I thought it was the best course of action for Hotaru to stay here and train, but that simply isn't possible. Happosai must be the one to train her and you all would simply kill him. Also, she needs skills that aren't offered here.â€

“Will I see her again?â€

“Yes, eventually. I'm the goddess of past, not future so I can't say when. Now, I believe Galaxia will be finding this warehouse soon, so we must be going.†Urd turned and pulled out a cell phone. “Asgard. ... Ya this is Urd. ... Finally got my powers restored. ... Mind running that teleportation program? The one I used for vacations. .... Thanks!â€

Hanging up, Urd turned back to Neptune. “Sorry about this, but she will be back. Just believe and pray. Kami-sama listens.â€

At that, a light shot down from the sky and enveloped Happosai, Urd, and Saturn.

Neptune fell to her knees and cried.


In an alleyway, another dimension, same planet... a cat peaked out of a garbage can and saw a dark clad woman come out of thin air carrying two unconscious individuals.  The strangers then ran down the alleyway and disappeared around the corner. Nuku Nuku shrugged it off and continued digging for that fish smell.



Aftermath of the Sailor Moon universe - Sailor Moon and Galaxia had their arguments, but they eventually became good friends.  They never did find the pervert or Sailor Saturn.  Instead of the great freeze, Galaxia's power rejuvenated the power of the sun easily.  Also, the great clensing didn't occur since Sailor Moon listened to Galaxia's suggestions of chaos being one of society's keys to building strength.

Neptune and Uranus did pray for her daughter's return, especially when Pluto reluctantly revealed that Urd did create the time gates.

Centuries passed and peace was stable in the solar system, but didn't go much farther beyond the orbit of Nemesis. Enemies were envious of the Crystal Empire and began to secretly make war. They then struck, even finding ways to magically seal Galaxia's and Moon's powers. Defeat seemed inevitable, that is until Saturn teleported into the throne room. That though is a chapter far down the line....