Ah My Goddess Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Long Time, Short Summer ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Long Time, Short Summer

A Ranma ½ X-Over Fan-Fic

Written by

'Tajigen Senshi Akuuma'

Disclaimers # 'Ranma ½', Ah My Goddess & Sailor Moon were invented by someone else.

"-----" Speech.

*-----* Thoughts.

#-----# Signs.

(-----) Personal comments.

Ranko = Ranma in his girl type body

Chapter 1

The next morning, Ukyo woke up to the sound of a shower running. *That's strange, Ko-chan normally sleeps in for a couple of hours extra on a Sunday morning* Ukyo thought to herself as she slipped on a robe, *…& he also was up quite late last night, I wonder what was he up to? *

Ukyo walked down the hallway to go to the bathroom herself only to be greeted at the door by a somewhat manlier looking Konatsu wearing only a towel & a smile. One dropped & the other grew bigger when Ukyo bumped into him.

"Oh my, I'm sorry Ukyo, I didn't see you there!" Konatsu lied with what he was convinced was the right nuance to his voice.

"That's OK Ko-chan, I didn't mean to surprise you like that." Ucchan reassured him not quite realising how red she was in the face.

*Looks to me that Ukyo isn't so immune to the sight of a naked man unlike a certain other okonomiyaki chef I remember that took her role as a man a bit too seriously I met about 15 or so live times ago.* Konatsu reminisced as he entered his bedroom.

*Wow, I am surprised by how manly Ko-chan is looking right now, I sometimes forget that he isn't a she; I only wish that he could stop thinking of himself as a girl.* Ukyo considered as she undressed before entering the shower.

Konatsu searched though the cupboards, looking for something to wear that wasn't women's clothes. He settled for an old blue shirt & wore the tights he brought from the dimensional leap. "Since I'm stuck here, I might as well do some shopping & purchase me some normal clothing to wear," He whispered to no one in particular, "…but if my memory serves me, I used to work for almost slave wages because I was so hung up on her & the only reason she kept me here was because she felt sorry for me."

After combing his hair & forgoing the customary flower in his ear, he tied his hair into a simple ponytail instead of the usual fancy 'do that the former kunoichi normally sported, he called out to Ukyo to announce that he was leaving the restaurant for a few hours.

"I'm going out for while & maybe do a little shopping!"

"Remember to get back here by lunchtime, OK?"

"Will do!"

######

Meanwhile at the dining room in the Tendo dojo…

"Akane, why do ya keep trying to cook for me when you know yer can't cook to save your life?"

"Ranma, if you wanna save YOUR life, you're gonna eat this beef bowl & you are going to like it!" Akane threatened as a faint blue aura formed around her.

Ranma pokes uneasily around with the 'food' with his chop-sticks & proceeds to remove a piece of broken glass, a bit of chopping board & a tail of a rat? Suddenly a bright idea hit him on the head. (As a bright idea is somewhat less painful than been hit by a mallet, Ranma didn't mind been hit by one of those at all, in fact he welcomed it with open arms… well you know what I mean.)

"Akane, didja say that it took yer an hour to make this dish?" Ranma said with a trying-not-to-be-a-fake-smile smile.

"Well yes…Ranma what are you up to?" Akane replied with a bit of ambiguity.

"Its just that…well I think it would be a shame for you not to umm…enjoy chowing this umm…tasty-looking dish down with me," Ranma answered, trying not to sound too unconvincing, "…well since yer are always saying that yer are a fair cook, it wouldn't be right for ya NOT to chow down on this neat grub that yer made, ne?"

"Err…sure, hai Ranma!" Akane said as a BIG sweatdrop ran down her neck when she poured the unpalatable looking dish into her own bowl.

(Well for those people who know about Akane's toxic cooking, you know that somehow Akane always push her food on to other people especially Ranma, but somehow avoids ever consuming any of her own cooking. I believe that the reason is that deep-down, Akane knows that her food is toxic but then that would be admitting that that Ranma is right & we all know that cant be true, can it now?)

Akane picked up the 'morsal' with her chopsticks & held the piece in front of her mouth. *Why am I hesitating, I'm a good cook ain't I?*

"Ooooh whata matter Akane, yer scared to taste ya toxic cooking?," Ranma boasted somewhat prematurely, "…now you know what's it like to have ta eat that poison you call foof!" He really meant to say food but it's somewhat hard to speak correctly when you get an elbow to the stomach.

Whack!

Smash!

"Uncuteeeeeeeeeeee!"

"That's for insulting my cooking you JERK!" Akane shouted out to Ranma as he flew into the stratosphere via Air-Akane, with a part of her secretly very glad that Ranma put his foot in his mouth again since she was desperately looking for any excuse NOT to have to taste her own highly questionable cooking.

######

As the warm water cascaded down onto her voluptuous form, Ukyo's mind began to wonder towards her usual fantasy, Ranma. She imagined having Ranma in the shower with her, having his glistening naked form right before her. This was a not too uncommon aspect of Ukyo's showering experience by the way.

*I'm looking up, starting from his well-built legs, then his impressive manhood, after that I gaze at his tight stomach then up to his broad chest & right to his long flowing black hair framing his very bishonen face, Aahh Ran… wait a minute, that wasn't Ranma I was thinking of, that was… Konatsu?, but Konatsu is like a girlfriend to me, ne?* Ukyo was so startled by this revelation that she was thinking of Konatsu like a sex-object that she acked & developed a major nosebleed.

######

What goes up must come down. This is a fundamental law of gravity that Ranma knows all too well from experience as he landed head first into a fountain pond located in the middle of the Juuban shopping centre, changing him into a redhead with a big red bump on her head. (Luckily there wasn't a roof for Ranma to crash though this time.) The splash from the stratospheric dive drenched Konatsu when he had the misfortune of walking by the fountain when it happened. Konatsu cursed the person who splashed him just before he saw a person with red hair floating face down in the pond.

"Looks like Ranma pissed Akane off again." Konatsu mumbled as he jumped in to save the obviously unconscious Ranko. Dragging Ranko out of the pond, Konatsu tilted the redhead's head & preformed CPR until Ranko coughed out some water & spluttered a few times before he looked up at the face of his rescuer & smiled at Konatsu in a dreamy state.

*She sure is cute, with her amethyst-like hair & those pretty burgundy eyes.* Obviously the bump on Ranko's has improved her vocabulary which should make no sense but then again, this is Ranma so that somehow explains everything.

*Why is Ranma looking at me all funny?,* Konatsu was puzzled by Ranko's reaction for a second until he looked down & saw that he had changed into his female form as well. *Argh crap, I forgot to set the Varan stone on to boy-type mode.* Ranko gazed into Konatsu's now very beautiful face for a little while longer & subsequently lifted himself up off the ground.

The Varan stone was a somewhat curious magical jewel that Konatsu was given as a reward in one of the many dimensions that he ended up at. It processed an unusual ability to separate the many Jusenkyo curses that Konatsu picked up on his many travels; by swallowing the jewel, Konatsu could choose which one of the 6 curses that he acquired to use whenever he wanted.

All he would have to do was think of what curse he wanted at that moment & splash himself with cold water to activate the curse. Usually he stuck with the boy-type curse to avoid any unwanted changes, but he also could choose bird-type, horse-type, 2 different girl-type curses including the one which he was using now & what he called his monster-type, since he didn't know what you would call the result of falling into the Spring of drowned demonic ostrich been stung by scorpions while battling a Cerberus been strangled by an anaconda.

If you wanna know how scary he looks in monster-type, well lets put it this way, when Pantihose Tarou saw him in his monster-type about 20 odd lives ago, he SHIT himself, it was THAT bloody scary. (Now on with the story.)

"I want to thank yer for saving me, Miss...?"

"Doki... Ayanami Doki, what's your name Miss...?"

"Miss? I'm not a..." Ranko was about to spurt out his usual spiel about how he was a man when she cut herself off when he looked down & remembered that he was now in his girl-type body, "...I'm Ranko, Saotome Ranko. I guess I should thank you again for saving me there." Ranko really wanted to avoid putting her foot in her mouth as she well knows by now that it would cause more trouble for her if she blabbed out the truth like she often did & besides Doki could be a new friend if she plays her cards out right.

"It wasn't any problem. I saw someone needing assistance & well... I helped." Konatsu/Doki giggled.

"I was just wondering..."

"Yes?"

"Where am I?"

*Phew, for a second I thought that he was gonna ask me on a date.* Doki laughed internally, "Juuban shopping centre Ranko, you wouldn't happen to have 'flew' in from Nerima would ya?"

"Hai!... How didja know?" Ranko was caught completely off-guard by that last question before she asked one of her own, "How did you know that I was from Nerima?" *Akane must really be mad at me to knock me all the way to Juuban.*

Doki was well prepared for that answer, "From the direction that you fell from & by your build, I would say that you are a martial artist & the only place I know where martial artists fall from such great heights are those who come from Nerima."

"Heh, you're right of cause... would ya like some ice-cream, my treat."

"Umm sure, I am feeling a little hungry," *...& besides it would leave me a bit more money to buy some clothes with & maybe I can get some cheap information about everyone, since Nabiki cost way too much & its been so long since I was in this reality,* Doki put on her special 'I'm as cute as a room full of little puppies' smile & nodded to Ranko. "Lets go!"

######

The ice-cream parlour was brand new and there was a 2 for 1 sale at the time in an effort to gain new customers. The counterman smiled as two cute girls entered.

"May I help you ladies?" he solicited. *Hmm... the redhead with the tang looks pretty hot, but the girl with the amethyst hair was a dead set knockout even wearing such a plain looking shirt,* the counterman mused, *...I wonder if either of them are available?*

Examining the menu, and checking her pockets, Ranko asked Doki what she would like. Doki offered to help pay but Ranko refused as she offered to pay & a martial artist always keeps his word. Doki then asked for 3 chocolate parfaits & a large chocolate thick-shake while Ranko requested 2 Banana splits, 2 Rocky-Road sundaes and a jumbo strawberry thick-shake.

The counterman's jaw dropped, "Um... you two want all that? You both do realise that it's 2-for-1, ne? So you only need to order half as much."

"Hai, I understand, that's why I'm ordering what I did."

"Ditto!"

"I'm so VERY hungry... I'm sure I can finish it all!" Ranko told the counterman as she went into her 'I'm as cute as basket of puppies so you should feed me' mode.

"Oh, it's so HOT & HUMID today Mr. Ice-cream man," Doki upped the ante when she put on her best sultry voice & her 'I'm so sexy that middle aged men with weak hearts keel over just looking at me' gaze, "I'm quite sure that I can manage to eat all of it!" She pouted.

Both the counterman & Ranko were far, far from unaffected by Doki's impromptu performance, in fact the ice-cream man was contemplating ducking into the back freezer to cool his ardour while, Ranko was busy concentrating on his 'Soul of Ice' for the same reason.

The counterman calmed down just enough to verbalise a deal to Ranko, "Miss, if you can eat all that, I will put it on the house, I'll have to see it to believe it."

"OK!" Ranko responded eagerly.

The counterman then turned to Doki, "The same deal for you, Miss...?"

"Doki & this is my friend Ranko!"

"Pleased to meet you two Doki, Ranko..." The counterman was about to ask Doki for a date when he noticed that Doki's shirt was still a little wet & he saw what he realised what a moist outline of breasts without a bra. This had the following effect, the cup of hot water the counterman was carrying for soaking the ice cream scooper dropped out of his hand when he got an eyeful of Doki's pert nipples & the contents of said cup splashed all over her, narrowly missing Ranko. Luckily for Doki, she didn't change back.

Ranko saw the whole thing & asked Doki, "Are you alright?"

Yeah, I'm fine, let me handle this!" Doki grinned evilly at Ranko as she gestured to the ice-cream man, "Watch & learn."

Doki was not pleased, she wasn't sure if the man did that on purpose or not, so she gave him the EVIL EYE!

*She must be thinking that I did that on purpose, I better do something.* The man was sweating bullets under the unnerving gaze of the transformed male kunoichi.

"I'm sorry Miss, I hope you can forgive me?," The clumsy man apologised heartedly, "...both your orders are on the house." *Damn, I blew it big-time, I can't ask her out on a date now.*

"I forgive you this time, I'm sure it was an accident." Doki replied evenly.

The counterman hastily got to work to fix their orders.

******

(Well I bet you were wondering why Doki didn't change back to Konatsu when she was splashed with hot water, ne? Read the explanation below!)

As I have mentioned before, Konatsu has two different girl-type curses. The first girl-type curse works a lot like Ranma's curse in that he changes into the female version of himself but with a less drastic change in appearance in that unless Konatsu was naked, the change would be almost unnoticeable, merely increasing the already feminine look that Konatsu naturally has as a guy, as well as giving her a lithe young woman's figure.

He uses this curse whenever he needs to work as a waitress in Ucchans because one, it fulfils the part of him that still thinks of himself as a woman, two, its even easier to pass yourself off as a woman if you really are in fact a woman & three, as this girl-type body looks a lot like her boy-type body (at least when clothed) it doesn't let the cat out of the bag when it comes to the fact that she has a curse.

The other girl-type curse is a different story, when he picked up this curse on one of the worlds he ended up at, he found out that Jusenkyo curses on this world become stronger the longer you have it until you are permanently trapped in whatever curse form you got. Thanks to the Varan stone, Konatsu was able to avoid that fate but even now, whenever Konatsu uses this 'Doki-type' as he calls it, hot water has no effect on him, but by switching curses & using hot water, he can revert back to normal.

The other quality about the 'Doki-type' form as you may have noticed earlier is that, unlike onna-Konatsu, Doki has amethyst coloured hair & burgundy eyes instead of the standard black hair & brown eyes. Doki is also just as tall as Shampoo & just as curvy. Her face is pretty much identical to onna-Konatsu's, but no one she has met ever seems to notice this.

******

30 mins later...

"So you're saying that you turn into a guy & have at least 3 fiancées?"

"Well yeah but I am a guy, I'm cursed to turn into a girl."

"Oh sorry to hear that that! That must really suck. But it also explains why you swagger the way you do." Doki smiled warmly as she patted the boy turned girl's hand reassuringly.

"You could tell that I was a man?"

Doki giggled, "No silly, I thought that you were some sort of macho tom-boy like the way you described Akane." She gripped the table before she fell off the chair from her excessive laughing.

Ranko blushed deeply, "Hey, I'm not a tomboy!," he protested, "...I'm a man dammit!"

"Calm down Ranko, I was just teasing ya," Doki lilted, "...besides I'm somewhat of a tomboy myself."

"You a tomboy?... no way, you're way too feminine to be tomboy like Akane." *Did I just say that?, if Akane found out, she'll splatter me for sure.*

"Ranko, if I didn't know better, I'd swear that you trying to add me to your list of fiancées!" Doki winked mischiefly.

"ACK!," Ranko cried out, "I wasn't, I wasn't I swear I was just saying that you are very pretty & I wasn't trying to add you to... HEY why are you laughing at me like that?" The redhead was feeling a bit flustered from Doki's teasing.

Doki laughed a little more before she was able to calm down enough to reply back, "Gomen, its just that you look so damn helpless when you are trying to explain yourself, I couldn't resist, do you forgive me?" She fluttered her eye-lids & put on the unbeatable 'I'm as cute as a baby seal begging for a fish' smile.

*Wow she so beautiful as well as nice to talk to, I almost wish that she was a fiancee... ALMOST, since the last thing I need is another fiancee, let alone another reason for Akane to kill me* Ranko sighed. "Well?"

"I forgive ya!"

They both laughed.

About another 30 mins later…

"Bai Ranko!"

"Bai Doki, I hope to see you again soon!"

"I hope so too!"

Ranko headed off back to the Tendo dojo very happy as he made a new friend that was both very cute & didn't want to marry nor kill him.

Doki was glad that Ranma was Ranko the first time they met this time. She was also again thankful that the Doki-type is not affected by hot water, even thou there was a period where he feared that he would be trapped forever in this form.

*Thank god for the Varan stone, I better go to the furo & change.*

Doki walked in the girl's furo, thought of being girl-type, splashed herself with some cold water, changed into onna-Konatsu, ducked into the men's furo, thought of been boy-type, splashed himself again, turned back to normal & headed towards the clothing stores.

"I better buy some men's clothes as well as a Furinkan schoolboy's uniform."

So off he went.

######

15 mins to opening time at Ucchans later...

Ukyo looked at the clock on the wall & wondered when Konatsu will get back from shopping. Normally this wouldn't have worried her too much, but today, it was going to be extra busy due to the rather large lunchtime reservation for a birthday party & those things tended to get rather hectic so she needed all the help she can get.

She quickly inspected the room & lit up the main grill & grumbled again. "Come on Ko-chan, I need you here."

Suddenly, there was clank of the back door been shut.

"Konatsu, where have you been?," Ukyo was both relieved & a touch miffed at been kept waiting, "...I expected you back about an hour ago!"

"Sorry about that Ukyo, I missed the bus & I had to run back here." Konatsu called out using his standard issue I'm-a-good-girl-really-I-am voice from the back room where the supplies were kept.

"Well OK, now get upstairs & change…"

Then Ukyo turned around & was unable to finish sentence because her jaw dropped... down to the floor when she finally saw what appeared to be a handsome young man wearing a fine pair of cobalt-blue trousers, an egg-white coloured long sleeved shirt carrying some shopping bags in one hand & a cobalt-blue suit slung over on his other hand. Ukyo wasn't able to make out the face properly due to the sun in her eyes, but from what she could tell that he kept his hair in a simple pony-tail like she did & was also quite good-looking.

*I know I shouldn't even look at another man since I am engaged to Ranma after all, but its not like he has been paying much attention to me lately & besides, a girls gotta practice her flirting, at least once in a while.* She smiled internally then putting on her best demure act, she played with her hair & whispered, "Hey there sugar, what brings you here to this place?"

"Ukyo, I work here, remember?" He replied firmly.

"You work here? What are you taking ab... hey you l-look familiar... K-K-Konatsu?? I-is t-that r-really you?" Ukyo stammered as she was quite unnerved to have found out that she was flirting with her 'waitress'.

"Yes it's me, how you like my outfit?"

"Umm... it l-looks good, Ko-chan."

"Thanks! I better get changed into my work clothes now."

"Err... sure."

Konatsu runs though the door & up the stairs while Ukyo feels the urgent need to sit down for a moment.

*What is going on with Ko-chan? Since when did he start dressing up like a man? What did he do with his hair? I know it suits him & all, but he used to go to so much trouble to get that elaborate hairdo to look the way it did as well as wearing his pretty ninja costumes & now he suddenly goes all masculine on me, but why? Not that I'm complaining mind you.* Ukyo contemplated. "Maybe if I see him in his ninja-waitress uniform, I will feel a bit better..." Ukyo tried to reassure herself that she wasn't interested in Konatsu in that sort of way, "...besides he's almost 2 years younger than me." Ukyo crossed her fingers in the hope that nothing else really strange will happen today. *What am I thinking? The day life in Nerima stops been so weird, hell would have frozen over.*

######

The devil was watching the weather report on what the weather will be like in the bowels of hell today.

"Today's gonna be a scorcher." The weatherman on his TV announced.

"Damn, & I was so looking forward to making some snow angels today... what a pity." The devil said sarcastically before he laughed out loud.

######

"Ko-chan, you still plan on being a waitress ain't you?" Ukyo called out to Konatsu, "While I do like the fact that you are willing to dress like a guy, I still rather that you dress up as a girl when you working, OK?"

"Ukyo, don't worry I still prefer dressing up as a girl... well some of the time at least." Konatsu hollered out to set Ukyo's mind at rest.

Checking the till to make sure she had the right change to do business, Ukyo heard the jingle of the front door been opened, "Sorry but I haven't opened up shop yet, you'll have ta wait..." She cut herself off when she turned around & saw a girl dressed up as a wood elf from one of those animes minus the ears standing there, "So sugar, would you happen to be here for that waitress position I advertised? I really could use the extra help today. Can you start today? I like your uniform by the way. Very medieval." Ukyo winked.

"..." The girl blushed slightly.

*With a waitress that looks like her, I'm sure that I will attract a lot more customers, especially the male clientele... maybe a few female ones as well.* Ukyo contemplated as she examined the girl thoroughly, she was wearing a pretty green waitress uniform which had the hem taken up a few notches which showed off her shapely legs, she also left a few extra buttons on her dress undone just enough to show off a hint of cleavage. The girl was also sporting a Robin Hood type cap complete with a large drooping feather sticking out of it, which with her flaxen hair styled a lot like Nabiki's only added to her intrinsic cuteness.

Ukyo wasn't exactly thinking purely about business as she considered hiring the girl. Well after dressing & posing as a boy for so long & even going out on dates with girls sometimes, (She had to keep up appearances you know.) its not totally surprising that she would lean a little towards being bi-sexual, not that she'll ever admit to being like that. *Not that I'm inclined in that sort of way mind you, but she is pretty cute.* (Ah denial, its not just a river in Egypt you know ^_^ )

The green clad waitress-to-be leaned forward & put on her best wan smile. Ukyo unexpectedly developed a tingling sensation in her nose.

*She's hired.* "So sugar, I think that having a cute girl like you working here would be good for business. Would you like to work for me? I can offer you 500 yen an hour plus tips."

*So Ukyo has a thing for girls too huh? This is going to be SO MUCH FUN to play with her mind* "Wow 500 yen! That's very kind of you. I could really use a pay raise. I accept. By the way... am I still allowed to live upstairs Ukyo?" The girl asked crossdressing chef sweetly.

"Sorry sugar, but I already have someone else staying here..." Ukyo looked over at the girl then her eyes turned into dinner-plates & her face paled when she suddenly figured out who she was talking to, "K-K-Konatsu?" She stammered. *I don't believe myself sometimes. I flirted with Ko-chan in both his male & female modes. I think I'm starting to lose my mind.*

"Hai, You like my new look?" Konatsu smirked as she leaned forward to her, giving Ukyo a better look at her cleavage.

*Those cannot possibly be real breasts... can they?* "YesIlikeitalot... Urgh... Ihavetogotothebathroomnow." Ukyo did a fine impersonation of Ryoga by rushing out the room while holding her nose. *Damn nosebleed!* She cursed herself.

Konatsu just grinned almost evilly.

*How on earth could Ko-chan manage to look so damn manly one moment & then look like such a cute girl the next?* She was worried about what was wrong with her as she washed the blood off her face & sighed before she left the furo. It was at this moment, the buzzer alerted the pair that it was finally time to open for business. Ukyo switched on the neon sign, set up the sidewalk placard & turned over the OPEN/CLOSED sign to the open position.

"Ukyo, can I ask you a favour?"

"Hai Ko-chan, what is it?" She was still shook up about before.

"I was wondering if you would be willing to call me Lei when I'm dressed like this?"

"Why do you want to be called by a different name Ko-chan?" Ukyo was curious to find out what scheme he was up to.

Konatsu leaned over to Ukyo & whispered to her why she wanted to pretend to be someone else. Ukyo giggled a little bit as she listened intently, *This could be fun, I play along!* "OK Lei, it's a deal."

######

Ranma strolled pass the gate & into the Tendo dojo where he was greeted with a happy, happy smile from a certain perky girl wearing a ponytail... you guessed it, Kasumi.

"Hello Ranma-kun!"

"Hello Kasumi! Hows things?"

"The usual Ranma, guess what? The whole family's going to Ucchans for lunch today, so clean yourself up before we leave, OK?" Kasumi told him in THAT tone the whole family understands to mean no arguments.

"Hai Kasumi!" Ranma responded the only way he can since even he finds it somewhat hard to defy Kasumi when she uses THAT tone.

Ranma runs up the stairs where he bumped into Akane.

"Ranma, where have you been all morning? Not with that bimbo Shampoo for your sake." She was still miffed about this mornings cooking episode.

"Nope, I was in Juuban."

"Juuban? What were you doing all the way over there?" Akane was somewhat surprised by that answer.

"That's where you punted me to this morning!" Ranma smiled a bit because in a strange way, he was thankful of Akane's punting ability, cos otherwise he wouldn't have met Doki.

"Oh... OK!" Akane was mollified by the fact that Ranma didn't insult her again so she didn't snap at him for that remark.

"I have to go to the furo now, Kasumi told me to clean up before we all go out to lunch."

"Why are you going to the furo for? Just tidy yourself up."

"Well Akane, I better do what she says, he used THAT tone of voice on me."

"Yes, you're right Ranma, you go & clean yourself up then." Akane replied, understanding fully what the effect of Kasumi's using THAT tone has on people including herself.

After Ranma cleaned himself up with no incident for a change, everyone in the Tendo dojo including a little bandanna wearing black piggy that found its way into Akane's arms all headed off towards Ucchans.

(I don't know about you guys, but I'm dying to find out how good Konatsu really is as a fighter & we all know what happens when Ranma spends any time with 2 or more fiancées at the same time? That's right kiddies, anything could happen & with this new & improved Konatsu, anything probably WILL!)