Ah My Goddess Fan Fiction ❯ Cherry Blossom Courtyard ❯ Prelude I - The Discovery Behind Your House ( Prologue )

[ A - All Readers ]

Hello, I am Valkyrie Avery, I have a duty to fulfill here on this earth. I shall now begin by bestowing upon all of thee, of whom reads my works of art and humanity, the power of Insight and Foresight so that you may clearly understand and comprehend what I, Valkyrie Avery, am all about. I shall begin with a story that is completely idyllic and not in the least bit utopian. I shall create the story of Oh! My Goddess, complete with Urd, Belldandy, Skuld, Keiichi, and Aoshima, as well as many others. This is named as the Cherry Blossom Courtyard . The plot, as you readers may firstly encounter and try to consider by knowing, you most probably shall not firstly succeed in doing. Finally, I do not own any of these amazing and creative characters, of which are all owned, as I now disclaim this, by the honorable Fujishima Kosuke and his noble publishers, only do I own the fourth, first class unlimited goddess of magnanimous mystery and fellow Nornir of sisterhood, Adassia Paracae of Yggdrassil and the fifth, level two limited goddess of companionship and socializing, Dieises Nimue of Yggdrassil. I beg of you to enter into the Cherry Blossom Courtyard and enter into an imbalanced and inhumane imagination of malevolent romanticism and eminent grandeur . . . .


Cherry Blossom Courtyard


Prelude I: The Discovery Behind Your House

The wind around the Morisato household separated quickly into it's four directions of opposite acknowledgement and knowledge itself, the birds cawed and screamed their less than savory calling of happiness and jubilee at the beginning of September, the air smelled of sweet cherries and roses as the atmosphere whipped and catapulted itself into mighty rumbles and whirlwinds of which neither fate nor destiny would ever control, the green and yellow grasses swayed in relaxed and serene tune with the large willow tree, which beautifully and rarely hung long, rose-colored blossoms from it's many branches of pantomine, the picturesque evening began to delicately pour the flowers petals from it's graceful stems and life forces, allowing them to properly and neatly place themselves onto the ground of which the patrons of the Morisato Household walked on with their humble feet or pedals with either concerned taste and serenity or lecherous meditations of obvious mischief. All seemed to be in considerable peace and calmness as the evening wore on and the night began to show it's slight, yet evident, signs of beginning darkness and exeunt.

Belldandy tossed her long, light brown hair from her shoulders and blinked her two eyes of elegant sapphire meaningfully towards Keiichi in quite the innocent fashion,"Isn't this a beautiful night, my dear Keiichi?" Belldandy nodded her head in accordance with Keiichi and didn't recognize the slight blush of Morisato Keiichi's cheeks when she warmly entered her arm of which was then promptly interlaced into his own. Keiichi smiled towards no advantage and whipped his free arm from inside his blue jean pockets, of which he was smartly wearing with a white sweatshirt, quite proper for such a cool and unmenacing autumn evening, and raised it to the back of his head, he scratched his short and sleek black hair, the color of fresh coals, from becoming excessively shy,"Yes, Belldandy, this sure is the best night to go walking."

The moon began to rise especially quick when she secondly began to speak,"My dear Keiichi, so polite and considerate of each other's feelings . . . ." Belldandy turned her wide-eyed gaze mysteriously towards the eventually darkening sky and sighed without any noticeable satisfaction on her part,". . . . never to really hurt anyone if anyone ever needed help . . . . never running away from a problem that may indeed bring jealousy and bitter feelings of conclusion . . . . my dear Keiichi, always upholding righteousness and not being afraid to show your true feelings of bravery and compassion. . . . my dear, dear, sweet Keiichi . . . . I love you . . . . I wish I could be . . . ."

Keiichi spun his head quickly and allowed his two coffee-brown eyes to press itself intently into her own, Belldandy, do you really love me? Is that the actually reason why you were sent here? To be my honorable bride . . . . "Belldandy . . . . " The coy and shy couple promptly stopped underneath the large, hastily blossoming willow tree and allowed their feelings to momentairily take over their bodies, the pink and rose-colored blossoms whipped gently around them in a quick frenzy of maudlin, the air continued it's time honored scent of full-blossomed roses and cherries as the night sky began to quickly illuminate and elucidate the eternal coverlet with clearly crystallic stars, hanging overhead without fear, yet with ultimate grace of perpetual kindred,"Belldandy . . . . what are you talking about? I don't understand you right now . . . ." Belldandy allowed her blue jean jacket to slip unknowingly from her shoulders, revealing an identical white sweatshirt underneath, her blue jean shorts also clashed fashionably with Keiichi and their sentimental white socks and sneakers in mocking visage. Morisato Keiichi looked down onto Belldandy's body and presumably saw the quinessential reflection of undoubtedness, and plainly did he start laughing uncontrollably.

"Keiichi, my love . . . ." Belldandy began with hurt and misunderstood emotions,"Keiichi, am I amusing you? Have I said something that . . . .Am I acting overly sentimental, so much that it amuses you . . . ." Waiting carelessly for her answer, Belldandy elegantly took her hands from interlacing them into his own and watched him with absolute abhorrence and disregard at the casually neophyte way that he laughed with any consideration about her feelings. About what she had said. A crystal tear fell warmly and painfully from her deep blue sapphire eyes,"Have I amused you, Keiichi?" Keichii was about to finish laughing, and eventually answer, at their identical ways of dress and attire and suddenly watched the painfully sensitive figure of Belldandy running clearly into his home and away from the man of whom must have been an absolute beast,"Belldandy . . . . Belldandy!" He tried, rather unadvantageous, calling her back uselessly and trying to console her from her easily prided position in his heart. Yet she continued to run in full-fledged mystery and afflicted sentiment.

Skuld fingered her long, black hair between her thumb and pointer, watching cruelly and sadly as she saw an obviously distressed figure coming from out of the direction from the cherry blossom courtyard, the person's hair flying in great disarray and carelessness, the person's speed was literally unnatural for one on this earth, this earth, so full of terrible gravity and creative aspects of land forms and obstacles. I wonder if that is Belldandy. But I thought she was out with Keiichi. That big stupid face . . . . I thought Belldandy would never leave him out there alone, especially if Mara would ever return again . . . . and try to attract Belldandy to get one of us . . . . it has been a while since she has tried . . . . objectives, hmmm . . . . Keiichi is Mara's new objective. Hmmmmm . . . . isn't that funny, Keiichi . . . . in love with . . . . Mara . . . . Skuld immediately reacted towards her obviously amusing display of self-humor and rolled herself off from the couch and straight into Urd's well-tanned, left thigh,"Urd!" Skuld replied in instant aggression and impulsive assertiveness,"Urd! Get your big, fat----"

Urd, dressed in a sleek, black dominatrix outfit and matching black and red collar, swung her long, silver hair from her bored position of tediousness and boredom, pushed Skuld's face directly from where she had stationed it unwillingly, and instantly commanded,"Shut up, kid, if you weren't standing on your head and looking out that stupid window, maybe you would be more careful as to how you would approach me. Now if that was Banpei, and if he were broke, then you would feel really stupid. Get out of my way, I have immediate goddess business to do!" Urd sauntered saucily past her younger sister and into her room, stately and vaingloriously marked 'Urd's Castle', or maybe more chivalric and classic?

"Urd! That is the super double evil blaster window that I made for Belldandy's safety----"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah," Urd pursued,"You and the rest of the stupid world. I'm sick of always wondering about Belldandy. What about me?! What about our home . . . . about my friend," Urd's crystal blue eyes quivered with beginning tears and snapped promptly," . . . . you wouldn't understand anyways, stupid kid."

Skuld was about to quickly reply something in unneccessary cruelty and disbelief at her big sister's words when the door bolted open quickly and admitted her older sister, Belldandy, who stopped in the middle of the room with a weird, dazed look on her face and the wide visage of mysteriously embellished emotions. Skuld glanced cruelly towards Urd, who likewise noticed the strange and odd semblance of their usually cheerful and righteously pious sister, and replied quietly,"You're lucky that big sis is here, or I'd give you one of my super ball blasters right in your . . . ."

Urd laughed cunningly and stuck her middle finger up rudely.

"Belldandy . . . ." Skuld pursued innocently, yet she didn't reply, firstly, she only stood, then secondly, she only walked straight towards her room in deep silence and difficult meditation,"Belldandy, speak to me . . . . Belldandy . . . . Belldandy . . . ."

The door to Belldandy's room closed slowly, leading into a room of unnatural darkness and unkindled, elegant delicacy, an unknown power of dominance to our social order.

"Leave the kid alone, Skuld," Urd properly advised before she also closed her door in solitary confinement,"She needs to think to herself," She then swung her head boldly towards the door,"Probably it's something about that damn Keiichi."

The door to Urd's Castle closed considerably tight and left Skuld in the living room, sitting with her head hanging low, her violet eyes closed in deep thought and primordial solace, the darkness began to slowly envelop her into it's most honorable and long awaited stronghold. A critical security which was unknown to some people, other than herself. Oh, Banpei, why is everyone so strange? No one wants to talk. Maybe I may speak to you . . . . of course, you're not acting strange . . . . but that big stupid Keiichi . . . . whatever he's done to my sister, if he's done it, I'll pay him back good . . . . no, we'll, we'll pay him back . . . . won't we, Banpei? We'll pay them all back for why they're neglecting us. . . . jeez, what is it about September cherry blossoms . . . .


The dark, star-filled sky above the Morisato household slowly continued to take it's toll onto the feelings and emotions of all in their closest vicinities and surroundings of daydreaming collision. The soft, cool wind blew softly and gently around the short and lithe form of Morisato Keiichi, he pressed his hands in between his forearms, breathing roughly so as to gain all the warmth he could gain before going into the house and hearing the hard and heavy arguing and rumblings and lecturing that Skuld would eventually give him without a second thought. The rose-colored cherry blossom petals were perpetual that night, they were starting to fully grow, they were actually one of Belldandy's most favorite flowers, well, since one of Belldandy's distant friends loved casablanca's, casablanca flowers were minimally a distant first. Keiichi tore his view from the soils and dirt that he stood upon musing as he leaned carelessly against the trunk of the old willow tree, allowing it's long, fine tendrils to whip lovingly and severely around and about his face and batter itself against his skin soothingly. The feel of the gentle and delicate tendrils of the old willow tree made him think faintly upon Belldandy's soft, creamy white hands. Belldandy, He principally thought, I don't understand why you are so sensitive all the time. It seems as if you don't want to joke around or have fun around me anymore. You seem so serious and commited to me. So commited to a fault! I know that there isn't anything I'm doing wrong on my part. Unless . . . . no, no, no, you told me yourself that you thought I was so considerate of other's feelings and would never deliberately hurt someone. I haven't hurt you . . . . have I? You seemed as if you actually knew that, if so, then why are you acting so deranged and misguided around me? You seem to be holding something back, everytime you throw your beautiful head back and glance upon the midnight sky, you are completely lost in thought, there doesn't seem to be a way that I could ever get you back without having you in my arms, never again will I let you slip away from me. Not in death . . . . not in love . . . . not even in Yggdrassil . . . . Belldandy, I . . . . I . . . .

Morisato Keiichi tore his view away from the sky and wondered at the brightest shining star in the sky. How amazingly gorgeous . . . . so individual and principally leaderlike . . . . a shining persona all on it's own, Keiichi laughed, Just like a goddess. Keiichi snickered tauntingly to himself and started walking away slowly from the willow tree of the eternal cherry blossoms. He headed towards the back of the courtyard, nearest the fountain that had immediately been curiously installed secretly by Skuld. It was a kind and eccentric gift, thoughtful as well. And then again, what gift or present that Skuld ever didn't give wasn't eccentric and odd in a certain way? The soft crunch of his shoes over dead leaves and already deceased mushrooms were mistakeably smashed crudely and without extra thought, yet they were going back towards the life that they had all known collectively, long, long ago. The life of which they were only known as but the ash and the many dirts of the ground. Nothing lifted and catapulted the large, earthenware masses of their present planet's land, some thought of it as only something to be quickly tossed away if defected, they counted it as being uncounted, barren, unimportant. Inferior to all the rest. Oh, Belldandy, I wish I could understand your plight! Why won't you discuss your troubles with me? Maybe I can help you to find out why you are feeling this way . . . . I thought I was your friend . . . .

"Maybe what she wants is not a friend, Morisato Keiichi, maybe what she wants is someone to seriously love. Haven't you ever thought about that?" The soft, silky, velvety voice of female rose above all the rest of the careless noises and sounds that retreated into the darkness of the night, the body of a definately scantily clad creature, nearly naked to a pulp, was wrapped and enveloped tightly into a long, crystallic robe of clear white sapphire. The curves of the creature's body was seemingly perfect and faultless, every single curve from her long, elegant, ivory white neck unto the softly pallid skin tone color of her paintless toes, the creature's face was perfectly shaped as an eminent oval, the eyes were also white sapphire and burned as if it were the rarest white fire in the entire universe, the silver hair, the color of a new moon in June, sprayed around her body, touching her buttocks and ending in delicately curling ringlets, the womans tresses were definately shaped, not mentioning her ethereal and aristocratic nose, and her gently sloping, fully developed lips, the color of pure carnation roses in the middle of October. Onto her forehead did a weird shape, it was the shape of a five pointed star, the color of the raging sea, inside another star of identical color, appear permanantely onto it's voluptuous vessel, a female of pure alabaster mystique. Morisato Keiichi listened to this ethereal and lovely creature as she spoke with precise illusion, quite alluring and attractive,"Morisato Keiichi, why do not you speak when I have asked you a question? Has your goddess not taught you any noticeable manners at all? Must I take her place for her? Maybe teach her a lesson in the time being? She seems to be especially weak. And you . . . . you are not helping, are you? Insensitivity, yes?" The creature laughed, quite to Keiichi's abhorrence and disgust, especially since the object of this vainglorious, conceited, and disdainful creature of affected refinement had been slightly, if not crazily, amused at his dear goddess Belldandy of sanctity and purity. Keiichi's emotions and feelings of fear and anxiety at the meeting with this creature, of whom could have possibly been Mara in one of her more than usual, and convincing, disguises, had so blatantly known about the secret of his dear Belldandy,"Who are you? How did you know . . . .where did you . . . ."

The beautiful creature of the sea, presumably, laughed dryly,"The latter is of no momentary importance, Morisato Keiichi. But I shall grace you and tell you my name," The creature's hand of limpid crystal glass was laid tediously onto her carefully sculpted hip,"Especially since we are to be spending quite a bit of time together, hmmm. I am called Adassia Parcae. I am of Yggdrassil. How are you?" The beautiful female named Adassia laughed once again, yet this time did she bow in quiet and refined tune with the softly greening winds of embering September.

Morisato Keiichi gulped in beginning stress and exhaustion.

Yggdrassil??? Has this creature somehow returned to arrest Belldandy back into her previous world . . . . above??? And then again . . . . could this be Mara? Could this be one of her less than savory tricks of deceit and beguile???

"Now, Keiichi Morisato, have I a question for you," The woman named Adassia Paracae curtly smiled charmingly, then began to speak,"What is it that you are thinking?"

Keiichi quickly jumped back internally with aghast,"You . . . . you cannot read my mind?"

Adassia Paracae switched her white sapphire eyes in question and replied condescendingly,"I do not read minds, my dear Keiichi, and neither do I tell the future. I may . . . . and yet do I choose not to," She winked meaningfully; Keiichi blinked in confusion,"I am a very wise goddess, Morisato Keiichi, a very, very wise goddess. Probably much wiser than your simpleton named Belldandy . . . ." The winds whipped around the two figures of presumable ice near the freezing water and statue fountain and almost brought them both either to suspectible tears or to long forgotten memories, respectively, whenever was the last time they had been in that special place with someone at a sensual midnight rendezvous of puerile youth. Keiichi looked intently into the eyes of the Adassia Paracae, her quivering, rose lips, that just begged and sensually pleaded to spark fire and wreak uncontrollable havoc and destructive chaos, almost winced at the next words that he firmly said,"I am leaving, I have to go see Belldandy. I will not let her leave me," Nearby, while the ethereal creature named Adassia clearly peered her eyes in mock confusion, did Keiichi thoroughly search for a weapon of some sort to wield against this supposed creature of evil mystics,"I will battle you, Adassia Paracae, before you even touch her! I'll," Keiichi expertly dived towards a long piece of sharp and defiant wood from near the fountain's inlet of a spring and bounded to his feet, self-impressively, in a single step without any evident importance or strain,"I'll destroy you!"

For a single moment, and I do mean a single moment, did Adassia Paracae quietly stand in mock disbelief and amazement at the self-impressing boldness and audacity of this mortal creature's dangerously low-profile actions, her hand of sea green porcelain glass extended strongly and energetically from besides her hip as she felt the power of the beginning illumination to bestill and compulse her whole body in primeval convulsions, she had promptly accepted the challenge,"The Earth, The Sea, The Wind, All of These Are Elements and Forces of Nature of Which Shall Now, At My Command, Given Forth By The Earthbound Adassia Paracae, First Level Goddess Unlimited, To Show This Human How To Properly Battle A Goddess In The Extreme! I, Adassia Paracae, First Level Goddess Unlimited, Dishonorably Sentence Him To Immediate Destruction and Damnation!"

Morisato Keiichi gritted his teeth in a despairing and intent thought of countenance as he waited in chivalrious action for the force of power that would eventually allow him to decease. Nothing mattered, nothing at all, except for Belldandy. If only I could somehow protect her, He thought as he finally felt the strong and painful sting of elemental power race and shred and deteriorate his ample, lithe body to nothing more than small pieces of stray wood and dust, from which he had come would he now dishonorably return . . . .


Belldandy awoke suddenly in the fear of cold sweat and abundant tears, her head felt hurt and separated from her very body, she had been crying and despairing all night, she had not been able to attain any sleep, it would be about midnight now, she guessed. The strong wind shook the edges of her window ledge as she looked out onto the quaintly disturbed woods that extended away from the Morisato household. She wondered impatiently what was going on tonight, even though she slightly could guess. A faintly displayed light of gold, of which was beginning to burn ever stronger when she turned slowly to face it in the nude, elucidated the figures of both Urd and Skuld, as well as the electric Banpei, leading them straight into her room without knocking. Of course was it not needed. Belldandy looked up exceptionally bravely into the face of Urd, waiting for the sign of her sister's beckoning and confirmation of the evening's first events of supposed prophecy. Urd winked and nodded her head in the momentary light. Belldandy lowered her head in sadness and began to cry once again without any control.

"What's going on?" Skuld innocently asked in proper childlike blamelessness.

Banpei beeped a few times in equal convulsions and seizures, attracting the single attention of the now fearful child named Skuld, for a moment as the lights quickly went out in a sudden burst of unnatural energy throughout the house, leaving no consolation for the despair and despondence of Belldandy.


Hello, I am Valkyrie Avery, once again returned back from the netherworld of cyprus and cherry blossoms. This is the ending of the first prelude to Cherry Blossom Courtyard . Sadly could Dieisis Nimue not come from her own world and enter into the Morisato Household. The prelude, as a very, if not more than minimally, important part to the beginning of a novella series, has now been ended, from whence may the real story begin, the real story of the Cherry Blossom Courtyard, the first chapter. If anyone, anyone at all, wishes to use either Adassia Paracae of Yggdrassil or Dieisis Nimue of Yggdrassil in any further stories, just notify by emailing me at: dark_vayle_faoroe@yahoo.com /or for any other reason at my experience in writing and manga and anime, or just to say hello, or just mention me honorably and respectfully in your disclaimer, if it seems easier. I am an exceptionally loud and devoted commingling fanatic. I also speak fluent German and French and English. Now there is something important and worthwhile to say about me, yes? I have also been experiencing the Oh! My Goddess series for a little less than a year, and I have read every single manga on Ai! Megamisama!, I am recently receiving the new one about the fourth goddess, intently does this novella have nothing to do with Fujishima Kosuke's latest, in the USA that is, manga series, which is published by VIZ or something other trustworthy company, hopefully. This is from my own information and creative individuality of imagination, and I hope that everyone comments and reviews and tells me about what they truely think. Hopefully some of us may especially change into worthwhile companions and team pair a certain fanfic by email, later sending it to this web address. If anyone has any ideas or comments or problems on this fanfic, then please email me at: dark_vayle_faoroe@yahoo.com. Thank you very much. I am Valkyrie Avery, signing off.