Ah My Goddess Fan Fiction ❯ The dreamer and the goddess ❯ A dream written on a ticket ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Dreamer and the Goddess
A Morpan/ Ah! My goddess! Fanfic
 
This is an unofficial fanfic and is not endorsed or supported by Kosuke Fujishima and the Ah! Megami-sama committee (Ah! Megami-sama/ Oh! My goddess!/ Ah! My goddess!). Also this fanfic contains the character “Yuna” from Final Fantasy X\X-2, however this fanfic is not endorsed or supported by Square Enix (Final fantasy). Also her personality is a cross between both games and her skills are a mixture from both games and some of my own ideas. Finally, The Michael Morpan character is a creation of my own.
 
In terms of Ah! My goddess! It is set 2-3 months after season 1 of the 2005 anime series, though the DVD extra episodes are not accounted for due to the fact that at the time writing began I have not seen them. In terms of Morpan it is set 1 month after the previous fanfic “Destiny”.
A dream written on a ticket
West Bromwich, West midlands, UK
Friday 11AM
 
It has been a month since Michael and Yuna was introduced to the council of Clow and with Michael becoming the guardian of Clow. He felt it was just another title to add to his vigilante role, but he thinks that will change soon once he meets Sakura and Li.
Right now, all he is worried about is getting the family's shopping done. He has been a bit more adventurous thanks to his girlfriend and dreamer Yuna, who accompanies him though the shopping. Her warm, sweet, caring spirit and haunting beauty melts Michael's heart and baths him in a warm and caring embrace.
Nearly all the food shopping has been done, and the two are carrying the bags in both hands. Michael doesn't feel tired down, or stressed because he knows Yuna won't push him hard. Now and then he looks at Yuna, seeing her haunting beauty and sweet smile gives him a tingle every time, but he knows he can't show this blooming chemistry out in public or it will cause problems. Though some people do look at Yuna due to the fact that she was wearing her pesudo-kimono. She didn't mind though, it was casual wear to her.
They were about to wrap off the shopping when Michael noticed a clothes store up ahead. He stands outside the store and looked at Yuna.
 
Michael: Yuna, i would like to go in this store alone, if you don't mind.
 
Yuna: But you don't like clothes stores.
 
Michael: Its a surprise... for you.
 
Yuna took a small gasp for a few moments then smiled sweetly.
 
Yuna: You go on in then Michael, we still have a few more things to get on the shopping list but i think i can manage.
 
Michael: OK, see you soon.
 
And with that Michael went into the clothes store alone, Yuna sets off towards the bakery when she heard an unusual call in the market place.
 
Woman: Come on! Come on! £1 for a chance to win big! Unique prizes for everyone! None of the usual, always the extraordinary!
 
Yuna turned to find a woman in her 30s on a tombola like stall. The store is covered with lights that would fit a circus which made it stand out in the market place. Yuna fortunately had some money with her to do the food shopping with, so she slipped out a pound from it and went to the stall.
 
Yuna: Here you go.
 
Yuna offers a pound to the stall holder or shop keeper, if you would want to call it that. The stall holder took the money and then turned the handle on the tombola barrel a few times before positioning the barrel so the hatch was at the top. She opened the hatch and then said to Yuna.
 
Woman: Now dear, pick out a ticket from the barrel.
 
Yuna placed her right hand inside the barrel and pulled out one of the tickets. She showed the ticket to the stall owner.
 
Woman: Ticket number 364... thats gives you...
 
She checks the ticket number with her list after a bit of searching she immediately gasped and then said in delight...
 
Woman: Congratulations, you have won our star prize!
 
She pulls out a golden envelope and hands it to her before continuing...
 
Woman: A 10 nights, all-expenses paid trip to Tokyo for you and one other friend. Includes travel and accommodation. Congratulations!
 
Yuna takes the envelope. Immediately the people around Yuna clapped and applauded her. She gives a bow to the stall holder.
 
Yuna: Thank you my lady.
 
She then smiles to the others before heading off. She was happy, she could give Michael a gift he always wanted and futhermore she would give it to him as a surprise. So, without making any further commotion, she carries on her original task of finishing the food shopping.
 
Once all the food shopping was done Yuna returned to the clothes store Michael went in to find he was outside waiting for her. She noticed Michael was holding an additional bag however she wouldn't ponder about it so she doesn't disappoint Michael.
 
Michael: Well, should we be going?
 
Yuna: Yes.
 
And so Michael and Yuna departed to the bus station (Michael needed to show that he did take the bus to and from West Bromwich and not just “arrive” there by Yuna's teleportion abilities). Neither knew about the surprise presents that they were going to give each other, however Yuna knew that Michael was planning a surprise for him, she would now be able to return the favor. Yet as they left they were unaware that the Stall holder that rewarded Yuna the tickets was on the floor, unconscious and that beside her was a demonic figure.
 
Marller: A Dreamer... this will be the biggest boost to my career yet! Just you wait Yuna, once your charge is gone, you will be the unhappiest spirit known!