Ah My Goddess Fan Fiction ❯ The dreamer and the goddess ❯ The double suprise ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The double surprise
Michael's house
Great Barr,Birmingham,UK
Friday 1PM
 
Michael and Yuna have just returned home from shopping, they were beat yet happy. Michael was on the settee completely exhausted from the shopping, Yuna looked at him and smiled sweetly before she spoke in her sweet,warm voice.
 
Yuna: Aww... your tired. Let me pack the shopping away for you.
 
Michael: You don't mind?
 
Yuna: I don't mind Mikey.
 
She goes up to him and gives him a kiss on the cheek. Michael started to blush at her as she smiles sweetly to him. Now the blooming chemistry surfaces again as Michael looks at Yuna's wall-eyed green-blue eyes, her presence in Michael's life always haunts him. From her voice and gaze to her pretty appearance and angelic personalty. Time always seems to slow down for him as she is close to him, like he was in a trance. Of course, the time has to catch up and he realize that when Yuna left his side to pack away the shopping. Yet he doesn't mind, and neither does she.
 
Half an hour later, Yuna returns to Michael with a cup of coffee in her right hand and in her left hand a ham sandwich inside it's bakery container. Michael sits up on the settee and Yuna sits beside him.
 
Yuna: Here you go.
 
She hands over his coffee and sandwiches before going to collect hers. She returns and sits by him once more. They ate their sandwiches (which Yuna brought from the bakery) and drank their tea and coffee. Then Yuna brought in their cakes (which were iced ring doughnuts) and they both eat them. Silence seems to be the only sense of conversation between them, but their dreamy love state when they looked at each other made up for it.
 
After they eat their food and drank their drinks, Michael immediately went to one of the shopping bags that was still unpacked,picked it up and happily walked over to Yuna and placed it down by her before sitting back on the settee. He playfully says to Yuna.
 
Michael: This is for you.
 
She sweetly smiles as she opens the bag, her smile become even more apparent when she sees what was in the bag the whole time (Even though she knew she was going to receive a surprise by reading Michael's mind during shopping). Inside the shopping bag were two items,the first was a small natural brown backpack, it has 2 straps and on the front there is a beautiful hibiscus embroidery on the lower section of the bag and a string and fastener that ties the bag up, allowing the bag to be opened and closed.
 
The other was a beautiful wooden jewellery box with hibiscus embroidery on the top and several compartments inside.
 
Michael: The backpack is the main present, i found the jewelry box in the clothes store as well and thought about including it for you as well.
 
Yuna: It's beautiful Michael but... are you sure you wanted to do this for me?
 
Michael: Of course, you have helped me a lot over the past few months. From the first day i met you, you have cared for me in ways i never thought was possible. Whenever i was sad, you were there to cheer me up; whenever i felt alone, you were there to make me warm. Your appearance makes me feel so warm, so cared, so loved. Your voice is warm and melodious and your heart is of angels and nymphs. I am never alone because of you, so i am giving you this as my thanks towards our blossoming friendship, my angel.
 
Yuna smiled sweetly with tears coming from her eyes in joy and warmth. The thought that he wanted to give so much to her, regardless of how much it would cost showed his generosity and care for her. Not once has Michael abused her position,making her happy that she is selflessly helping Michael with his life and making him the happiest man known though her warmth and love. Not once has Michael thought about his past and has always thought about how sweet and caring Yuna is.
 
Yuna thought that this is the time to spring her own surprise for her. So she removes the envelope containing the tickets which she hid in the obi of her pesudo-kimono and hands it to him.
 
Yuna: I got this for you, my tiger.
 
Michael takes the envelope and opens it, he saw the tickets and immediately he smiled, he was very happy. He hugged Yuna as he thanked her.
 
Michael: Thank you Yuna, you really are special!
 
Yuna sweetly smiled to him as he too was now crying with joy. He sits back up after hugging her, smiling to her before he spoke.
 
Michael: How did you get these tickets?
 
Yuna: I won them in a competition which was on while we were shopping, i knew you were going to give me a surprise via my telepathy so i thought i would return the favor.
 
Yuna sweetly smiles to him again. Michael was very happy, one of his dreams, the dream that he would visit Japan was going to come true. He thought about the unique mixture of spirit and technology that make it a special place he should visit. Of course, reality kicked in again.
 
Michael: One problem, how we are going to explain this to my parents?
 
Yuna: Don't worry, You told your parents about that you have a girlfriend...
 
Michael told his parents that he had a girlfriend a month back to take off some of the steam concerning his travels. He didn't tell them about her name, but he told them about her personality (like the fact that she is pure and innocent and never considers anything sexual or manipulative) and a slightly altered version of their endeavours (to hide the fact from them that she is a dreamer spirit). With that done, his parents forgave a few of the problems that have occurred a few months back and see him as now growing up. They allowed him to be out of the house for longer periods as a result.
 
Yuna: ...Well, tell them that your girlfriend has won a competition and wants you to go on holiday with her. You told a brief description of me so they will accept you going on holiday.
 
Michael: OK, i will tell you when i done that. Thanks again, Yuna.
 
Yuna: You too.
 
That evening Michael was in his bedroom, he quietly called Yuna. She appeared before him, sweetly smiling to him as he explained.
 
Michael: My family has allowed me to go on holiday. So all there is to do is to pack.
 
Yuna: That's great, you didn't tell how we are going to get there.
 
Michael: Well, i said you will pick me up and take me to the Airport. Of course, you will teleport me there once we have left. But how can we do that while holding our luggage?
 
Yuna: I can create a teleportaion hole that we can use to teleport to the airport. We will take the flight and be in Tokyo without any problems.
 
Michael: Thanks. One more thing, what will happen to the Wu Fang sword?
 
Yuna: I can store it in the spirit world if you don't mind, the spirits know its purpose so you don't need to worry.
 
Michael picks up the Wu Fang sword (Which he secretly hid in the back of one of the wardrobes.) and gives it to Yuna. She holds the sword and closes her eyes, her clothes start to show a light glow and then the sword glowed and disappeared.
 
Yuna: There, it can stay in the spirit world while we are on holiday.
 
Michael: Thanks Yuna. Indeed, this fighter is having a break from the hustle and bustle for now. Lets pack!
 
And so the two packed everything they needed, Michael's luggage filled up two backs containing his toiletries, clothes,pyjamas, a few books and his Ipod and charging unit. Yuna's just took a few toiletries of her own and the jewelery box and put it into her backpack. After all that, it was time to sleep.
 
Yuna: Now get some rest Mikey, tomorrow is going to be a big day.
 
Michael: Indeed, Goodnight Yuna.
 
Yuna: Sweet dreams Mikey
 
And with that Yuna disappeared. Shorty after, Michael went to bed. The next day he got himself ready, took his luggage, said goodbye to the family and left to meet Yuna (Who secretly teleported herself out early to create the illusion). She then teleported them to the airport and from then on in they were on the flight to Japan.