Ah My Goddess Fan Fiction ❯ The dreamer and the goddess ❯ Two classes, one role ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Two classes, one role.
Tokyo, Japan
Saturday 10AM
 
The flight has been about 2-3 hours for Michael and Yuna, during the flight Michael been listening to his music on his Ipod. Yuna started to wear her backpack to go with her pusedo kimono, which suited her well. They have now arrived at Tokyo International and were about to go to their assigned taxi for the transfer to their hotel. As they were exiting the airport, Michael wondered how he was going to get around Japan (Because he doesn't know much Japanese to get around).
 
Yuna: You are worried about how you can communicate with the people here.
 
Michael knew that Yuna was reading his mind. He nodded his head.
 
Yuna: Don't worry, i will translate what they say to you and what you say to them.
 
Michael: Thanks.
 
Meanwhile... about 500 miles away from Tokyo International...
 
It has been about 2-3 months since we last saw Morisato Keiichi and Belldandy. The devastation of their temple by the Lord of Terror, and the hardship and pain that they were involved in when fighting the Lord of Terror (Let alone the damage around Tokyo) was all for preventing the dark forces from breaking the demon seal. After the battle, Keiichi, Belldandy, Urd and Skuld had to repair most of the temple and its grounds. Most of the temple foundations were repaired by Urd and Belldandy's magic, the inside of the temple had to be mostly refurbished though, which caused a few setbacks in finances. Skuld has been building some contraptions and machines to help ease the repairs, she also made repairs to Banpei (who was damaged in the battle). All in all, the temple was restored to its former glory like the incident never happened.
 
The same couldn't be said for Keiichi's bike (as it was used as a strength enhancer in battle), fortunately, the Motor club took pity on the two and provided their three wheel pickup as a replacement while Keiichi looks for a new bike, upon one condition, he has to use the vehicle to promote the Motor club (As it is coming up to Open day again and they need new members). So to fit the quota Keiichi does a few drives around Tokyo to promote the club, handing out leaflets when people asked.
 
Right now, the two are making their drive back home after another average promo drive (they only handed out half of the flyers this week), it is come to the weekend and so it is now time to rest for a while before repeating the same thing next week. However, a small traffic jam is making things difficult in terms of getting back. Still Keiichi was happy that everything has turned out OK and that nothing has really changed. Belldandy is still by his side, her warm, sweet presence still there, she resealed her powers after the battle, returning her hair back to its usual light brown and the markings on her face to their usual blue diamond and triangles.
 
Keiichi: (sighs) So much for an early promotion drive, no flyers handed out today and a traffic jam means our chances of paying the senpais back are going to be short.
 
Belldandy: If we do one more drive tomorrow, we may be able to increase our chances.
 
Keiichi: Hmm... I would like to have one day to rest over this before the Motor club meets on Monday.
 
Belldandy: Nee-san said she could help.
 
Keiichi: I think that would create an opposite effect.
 
Back at the airport...
 
The taxi turned up on time, Michael put his luggage into the car and was about to get in when Yuna's senses kicked in.
 
Yuna: Michael!
 
Michael looked to find the door on the taxi suddenly close on him, he tries to open it but it was locked. The taxi drives off quickly as Yuna suddenly heard a voice in her head.
 
Marller: SAY GOODBYE TO YOUR CHARGE YUNA!
 
The taxi roared off though the car park and out of the exit, it skidded on to the main road, accidentally crashing in to Keiichi's car. Keiichi got knocked as his truck is crashed into, falling on to Belldandy. Belldandy saw the taxi drive off in the distance, she then looked at Keiichi.
 
Belldandy: Are you alright, Keiichi-san?
 
Keiichi: Yeah
 
He sits back up, slightly bruised. He looks out of the front, wondering where the taxi went.
 
Keiichi: Some maniac driver...my senpais are not going to like this.
 
He noticed the engine died as a result of the crash, so he try to start it again. As he does, Belldandy noticed a young woman was running up to them. She had medium brown hair, elegantly styled. She had one blue and one green eye and wore a wood earring on her right ear, partly concealed by her hair. She wore a sliver necklace with a hibiscus flower in the middle. She wore a white, crossed top covering her black bikini, a yellow obi (pre-tied belt) embroiled with hibiscus flowers and long light ivory to pink sleeves (separated from the actual costume) on her arms. She wore a navy blue skirt with pink hibiscus embroidery down to her feet and small-heeled black boots. She wore two silver rings and two bracelets (one pearl and one silver), which are partly concealed in her sleeves.
 
As she approached them a sudden surge affected Belldandy and the woman for a bit, immediately a small stare between them occurred as Belldandy leaned over to see her.
 
Belldandy (Thinks): Could this be...
 
Yuna: Please help me, my boyfriend has been kidnapped in a taxi while we were at the airport and driven off erratically.
 
Keiichi: You mean the taxi that stormed through this traffic jam has your friend inside.
 
Yuna: Yes, please save him!
 
Keiichi (Thinks): I have to get back, but i can't turn my back on her...
 
He looks at Belldandy.
 
Keiichi (Thinks): ...And Belldandy, she is looking at her somewhat differently than usual. What is with this woman?
 
Keiichi: OK, Lets go.
 
Yuna: Thank you
 
Yuna climbs on to the back of the truck, Keiichi opens the cab section's hatch.
 
Keiichi: Hang on!
 
And so they setted off and left the traffic jam, sure they were driving on the wrong side of the road, but that didn't matter now. What matter is catching up to the taxi. It wasn't long as, through serving through the ruined traffic they caught up to the Taxi, which was coming up to a mountain pass. They noticed the taxi was not indicating.
 
Keiichi: Its going to crash through the barrier!
 
Immediately, Belldandy used her magic to stop the taxi. She looks out through the right window and showed her right hand.
 
Belldandy: Spirits of the wind, form like nails, bust the tires.
 
A gust of wind formed in her hand and then propelled at the taxi's tires, bursting all the tires and sending it skidding into the barrier. The taxi became slanted over the mountain. The truck skidded sideways and stopped. Yuna saw Michael attempting to get himself out, shouting out to Yuna.
 
Yuna: Michael!
 
Yuna raised her right hand while standing on the cargo section of the truck. She closed her eyes and used her telekinesis on the taxi's door and tried to open it. The taxi door started to tear open and was ripped apart. Michael immediately jumped out of the taxi (Holding his luggage!) as soon as the door was removed, with the taxi fall off the mountain as he jumped. Michael passed out as he did, he tried to stay awake but he couldn't due to the injures when he was bashed around in the taxi. The last thing he saw before he passed out was...
 
Yuna: Michael! Michael! Speak to me!
Keiichi: Lets get him to our home...