Ah My Goddess Fan Fiction ❯ The dreamer and the goddess ❯ Guest and guest alike ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Guest and guest alike
Morisato Residence
Nekomi, South east Tokyo, Japan.
Saturday 1PM
 
Michael started to slowly wake up again to find himself looking at Yuna who looked concerned at first. The concern shown on Yuna soon disappeared and was replaced with a sweet smile and a happy face.
 
Michael: Yuna?
 
Yuna: Michael, your alive! Thank the spirits!
 
Michael: What happened?
 
Yuna: Someone was wanting to kill you, they trapped you in a taxi and was going to drive it off a mountain.
 
Michael was about to sit up when he felt Yuna's hands on his body, she softly pushes him back down.
 
Yuna: Rest Mikey, you have not been fully healed.
 
With that Michael eases back down, noticing that he is laying his head back on Yuna's lap. He looked ahead and watched as Yuna puts her hands on the wounds around Michael's body, firstly the legs, then the sides of his body, then his hands. With each heal he felt this strange warm force going through him as the wound subsided and disappeared. She then looked down at Michael and smiled sweetly before speaking in her sweet warm voice.
 
Yuna: There, better?
 
Michael: Better.
 
They smiled again until they suddenly heard the door open, Michael realises that they were in a traditional Japaneses house, he sat up as two people walked into the room. The first was a man in his early 20s with short spiky black hair and deep brown eyes. His face showed no features yet it was handsome nevertheless. He wears a white T-shirt and black trousers.
 
The other was a young pretty woman also looking like she in her early 20s. She has long light brown hair, tied in a ponytail and deep blue eyes. She has a blue diamond shape symbol on her forehead and two blue triangles below the sides of her eyes. She was wearing a yellow camisole top and yellow trousers. She wears two gold earrings, two gold bangles and two gold rings. She smiled to Michael as he started to blush a little.
 
Yuna: Thanks again, Keiichi-san, for saving my boyfriend.
 
Keiichi: It's nothing, but who are you anyway?
 
Yuna: My apologies, let me not hide from you anymore.
 
She stands up and closes her eyes a white mist appears around her for a few seconds before disappearing. Keiichi saw Yuna's illusion form (which with is a mental illusion formed in normal people's minds to disguise her as an a ordinary Japanese girl) disappear and he now sees her in her true form, appearing as a game character from Final fantasy X. She opens her eyes again and smiles at him sweetly.
 
Keiichi gasped in a similar way that he did when he saw Belldandy for the first time.
 
Yuna: My name is Yuna, a dreamer spirit.
 
Keiichi: Dreamer...spirit?
 
Belldandy: She is a spiritual being from heaven sent to protect and care for her charge. They save people from self-harm and make them feel happy and cared. The dreamer is based on the imagination of their charge.
 
Keiichi: I see, thats why she is based on a game character.
 
Belldandy: Dreamers come from heaven to repair and protect men who are at risk from harming themselves. They will protect, care, help and support their charge so long as he does not abuse her for his own gains. They are their true loves and will never leave them.
 
Michael: If it wasn't for Yuna, i would not wanted to live anymore.
 
Yuna: And i will never leave my friend as i care for him so much.
 
Michael: Who are you two anyway?
 
Keiichi: I'm Morisato Keiichi, but you can call me Keiichi.
 
Belldandy: Goddess first class, second category, unlimited. My name is Belldandy.
 
Yuna: She is one of the goddesses of fate who watch over earth and grant wishes to those who earn the spirit world's grace. When she appeared to Keiichi, he initially thought it was a prank done by his fellow students but he was wrong. He wished for Belldandy to be with him always, with his wish granted she now stays with him and their relationship has evolved in a similar way to ours.
 
Keiichi: So you both perform a similar function?
 
Yuna: No, we are similar to each other as we watch over the earth. But we follow a different way of life and duty.
 
Keiichi: What do you mean?
 
Urd: It means that her kind does something you did on Belldandy thousands of times over.
 
Everyone turned to the door to find in the doorway a voluptuous and seductive brown skinned woman with long silver hair and deep purple eyes. She has a blue triangle on her forehead and two small oval marks below the sides of her eyes. She wears a black Chinese dress, two silver bangles and two plain silver rings.
 
Urd: Second category, limited to supervision. I'm Urd, Belldandy's older sister.
 
Yuna gives a bow to Urd.
 
Urd: As i was saying, no one ever wished for a goddess to be by their client's side. With the exception of course of you, Keiichi. But a dreamer was designed to be by their client always, so everything was already prepared for a dreamer to live on earth without any problems or implications.
 
Urd looked at the two with a dreamy glare over them.
 
Urd (Playful): Ahh... what true love between them.
 
Michael blushed even more as a result of this playful gesture, let alone Urd being in the same room as Yuna and Belldandy.
 
Belldandy: Nee-san, you're embarrassing Michael-san.
 
Michael: Ah... no, it's nothing really.
 
Yuna: Michael has a weakness when it comes to girls. But he always stays close to me.
 
Skuld: You see Keiichi! Why didn't you have a dreamer spirit like her rather than my onee-sama!
 
Soon after that, a young girl of about 12 stepped into the room. She had long black hair and dark brown eyes. She had three outlined triangles on her forehead and below the sides of her eyes. She wore silver earrings with a ruby jewel in each. She is wearing a casual blue shirt and white shorts.
 
Keiichi: It's not like that...
 
Belldandy: Keiichi may not have been mostly successful in his life before i met him, but he never wanted to end his life.
 
Yuna: Unlike Michael, most of his life has been tainted by hurt, loss and neglect. And nearly every day, he would break down and cry and think that he may never want to see the next day.
 
Skuld: But...
 
Yuna kneels down to Skuld.
 
Yuna: You are lucky, you have a older sister who cares about you and everyone around her, the warmth and love from her makes everyone happy in one way or another. Michael didn't have that till i came, his family wanted him to be something he is not and forced him to be a part of it. Everyone should make their choices in life, not to be forced by others of higher position. Time after time, he was hurt, betrayed, abused and exploited by those around him. He even accused himself as inferior and a defect and even thought he was hurting others just by being alive. I showed that he is not a defect and that he does have someone who cares about him. I care about him so much that i will never let go. Never.
 
Skuld: Oh, so you are his ideal friend?
 
Yuna: Yes.
 
Skuld is amazed... a young woman with similar characteristics to her role model was sent from the heavens to love and to care for someone lost.
 
Yuna: Everyone gets lost now and then, its takes a special person to shine their warmth over the lost and make them feel safe and warm.
 
Yuna stands up and looks at the rest of the family.
 
Yuna: Thank you all for helping us, once Michael feels better, we should get going.
 
Urd: Hold up...
 
They all look at Urd.
 
Urd: Something here doesn't fit... Michael was about to be killed in the transportation assigned by whoever planned the holiday.
 
Keiichi: What do you mean?
 
Urd: Yuna, do you have the tickets with you?
 
Yuna: I have a part of the ticket left.
 
Urd: Show me.
 
Yuna pulls out the remaining parts of her ticket which was concealed in her obi and shows it to Urd. Keiichi and Belldandy look over Urd as she looks at the ticket. The ticket was meant to be broken into five so that each section can be given to the respective holder (flight to Japan, transfer to hotel,hotel reservation, transfer from hotel, flight home). The top part of the ticket was already teared off, and so would have been the next part had it not been for the attempt on Michael's life.
 
Urd: This is an unusual ticket, where did you get this?
 
Yuna: From a competition back home. It was a 9 nights holiday to Japan for two, with everything arranged.
 
Urd: Hmm... i have a feeling that one of you was going to be killed while being transferred to the hotel. This 5 strip ticket would just be a illusion to make the holiday look legitimate but i haven't seen tickets like this being used.
 
Yuna: What do you mean?
 
Urd: You saw Michael being driven out in the taxi while he was looking at you. Someone wants to break you two up and will go to the point of actually killing one of you.
 
Keiichi: But who?
 
Urd: I don't know, but i have a hunch that only the flight to Japan was the only part booked and that the taxi was a rigged ordeal by the assailant, the only way to prove my theory is for someone to check the hotel part of this ticket and see if there was a room booked for Yuna and Michael.
 
Michael: Sounds like a plan.
 
Urd: Yes, but as soon as you and Yuna leaves the temple you could be at risk from the assailant. One of you has to stay here while the other goes with one of us.
 
Skuld: This isn't really you Urd, looking after someone else.
 
Urd: Well... someone sure cares about them.
 
Skuld wonders what she meant and then when Urd eyed Belldandy it all became clear. Belldandy was looking at Michael and Yuna with such concern, she knows exactly how they feel. Urd immediately resumes the conversation.
 
Urd: Keiichi, you go with Yuna to the hotel on this ticket. Regardless of what happens you must return here after.
 
Urd gives back Yuna's ticket
 
Keiichi: Umm...OK
 
Urd: We will look after Michael for you while you are gone.
 
Belldany: Yes, don't worry about Michael-san, Yuna-sama.
 
Yuna: But i...
 
Yuna was in deep thought here, she would be leaving his charge for a while, will it be safe without her. Then she remembered, he is with 3 goddesses so it should not be any problems.
 
Yuna:... Yes. I leave him with you.
 
And so Keiichi and Yuna left the room.
 
Urd: You two make a fine couple, Michael. She really protects and cares for you.
 
Michael: One thing that concerns me, i don't know any Japanese yet you was able to understand and speak to me.
 
Belldandy: Oh, that because goddesses and dreamers understand all the languages on Earth. We speak in what languages we need and prefer.
 
Urd: For example, Yuna prefers to speak in her native Japanese language, but will speak in her charge's language as well.
 
Michael: What about Keiichi?
 
Belldandy: Keiichi-san took lessons in English and German, so he would be able to talk with you without problems.
 
She sweetly smiles to Michael, Michael blushed as a result. Already Michael was starting to like his new friends , he would have been considered as lucky as Keiichi here but at the moment, it is an uneasy stay for him until Yuna gets back, so he will make the most of the host's convenience.