Ah My Goddess Fan Fiction ❯ The dreamer and the goddess ❯ ...You always seem to get into trouble ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

...You always seem to get into trouble.
 
Michael: I know it has been used before, but i got a bad feeling about this!
 
As if on cue a supposedly cross dressed woman floats into their view. She has long blond hair and red eyes. There were red markings on her forehead and by her eyes, just like Belldandy. She wears a black leather suit that makes her look like a vampire and appeared to be very menacing.
 
Keiichi gasped, aware of who she is.
 
Marrler: Well well well, look what we have here. A two for one offer on pest removal!
 
Michael: Who are you?
 
Marrler: I would have thought that by flying above you that you would have know who i am. I'm Marrler, Demon First Class, Unlimited!
 
Michael (Sarcastically): Oh, great!
 
Marrler: And i am also your executioner!
 
Keiichi: Wait a minute, i thought you were trying to break me and Belldandy up! So leave him out of this.
 
Marrler: Hmph, for a second i thought you wanted to know how i survived after being double crossed by the Lord of Terror.
 
Keiichi: No need, you always seem to come back.
 
Marrler: Yes, and i always seem to be defeated by your goddess friends. So i thought, if i can't take the cream of the crop, i will just do some side tasks just to keep my job in order. That way i will always be there to make sure Belldandy is unhappy.
 
Keiichi: But...
 
Marrler: ...what does that have to do with Michael Morpan over there, you may say? Simple, his dreamer friend, Yuna. You see, i disguised myself as a market dealer in the UK and ran a tombola for all kinds of seemly special prizes. My “star” prize would be a trip to Japan for two, all i have to do is rig up a holiday ticket and then cause an “accident” in Japan on the winners. It would have been perfect, i would have murdered someone causing the other to go depressed, no one will have know it was me and i get a career boost for such a dark plan!
 
Michael: And so you locked me in a taxi and was about to catapult me off a cliff.
 
Marrler: And if you would have been killed, Michael Morpan. Yuna would be so unhappy, she would leave Earth. It would have been perfect, until Keiichi and Belldandy found themselves in the middle of my plans, Now i am mad!
 
Michael: You know, there are other jobs, like shelf stacking!
 
Marrler: Silence! It just so happens that both of you are in the same place. I can take you both out and put an end to my sworn enemies once and for all.
 
Michael immediately take a stance.
 
Michael: I won't go down without a fight, give yourself up.
 
Marrler: Hmph, a measly mortal is no match for me.
 
Suddenly, Belldandy, Urd, Skuld and Yuna run up to the upcoming battle after they Belldandy and Yuna sensed Marrler's presence.
 
Belldandy: Marrler!
 
Marrler turns to face Belldandy, Yuna, Urd and Skuld.
 
Marrler: Hmph, once again you turn up! But this time you are too late to do anything!
 
As she was saying this, Michael and Keiichi was trying to escape from their trapped confronted Marrler suddenly turned back to them and cast a dark ball of energy just by their feet, sending them tumbling to the floor.
 
Marrler: But look on the bright side, Belldandy and Yuna, your just about to see your loves be erased from earth.
 
Belldandy: Marrler, i won't let you go any further.
 
Marrler: So you want to fight me then...
 
Yuna: No, i will.
 
Yuna stands in front of Belldandy,her face showing sheer determination.
 
Belldandy: Yuna-sama?
 
Yuna: I won't let you kill Michael-san, Keiichi-san or anyone else, nor will i let your darkness spread. By order of the spirit world, surrender now.
 
Marrler: Pah!, idle threats from someone who isn't a goddess. Lets see if the pain of your bond works in reverse!
 
And with that she fires another dark bolt of energy, this time at Yuna.
 
Belldandy: Yuna-sama!
 
Yuna , seeing the bolt hurdling down at her...
 
Yuna: So be it.
Yuna closes her eyes and raises her hands, a strange blue wall starts to form from Yuna's hands. The energy bolt rebounds off the wall and into the sky. Yuna opens her eyes and the shield drops.
 
Marrler: OK, you have some skill.
 
Yuna: One last time, i command you to surrender.
 
Marrler: No one can make me surrender.
 
Yuna: You leave me no choice.
 
Yuna holds out her hands and closes her eyes. A blue glow forms around her as a blue beam forms by her hands, it turns into her summoner rod which she grabs hold of upon forming. The rod had a small bell tied on to the bottom, a long blue part which goes up to the top and a gold symbol tied to a silver joint to the circle.
 
Yuna holds her rod in a diagonal, defensive stance.
 
Yuna: Stand back.
 
Belldandy, Urd and Skuld step aside from the battle as Yuna begins to twirl herself around, if you could, you could also hear her chanting some ancient Japanese words as small blue spheres start to form from her and go by her rod. Then she slings her spheres towards Marrler with her rod. The blue spears were thrown towards Marrler and hits her, damaging her with water magic.
 
Marrler responds by unleashing another dark energy bolt on Yuna, however Yuna deflects this by rebounding it with her rod. Yuna then unleashes another set of water spheres of water bolts at Marrler, but this time Marrler shields herself and absorbs it.
 
Marrler: You can't stop me with the same attack.
 
Yuna: No, but you can't rely on staying in the air if it suddenly changes.
 
Yuna raises her rod.
Yuna: Spirits of the wind, come forth!
 
A white mist starts to come from Yuna's rod and into the sky, soon after there is a rumble in the sky and out of the clouds a eagle like creature of white light descends from the clouds and starts to fly around Marrler at near supersonic speed. Soon a hurricane forms around Marrler and starts to swallow her up. The hurricane's spun her around at the same supersonic speed causing her to lose flight and fall right down onto the ground. The spirt returns to the clouds.
 
Marrler tries to get up as Yuna, Belldandy, Urd and Skuld goes up to her. She looks up at them in sheer anger.
 
Marrler: You may have won, but you have made an enemy with the wrong demon!
 
And with that, she teleports and escapes.
 
Yuna and Belldandy go up to Michael and Keiichi in delight, with Belldandy leaping into Keiichi's arms in sheer joy.
 
Belldandy: Keiichi-san!
 
Keiichi blushes as she leaps into his arms. Yuna offers her hand to Michael and picks Michael up gently and with grace.
 
Yuna: Michael-san, are you OK?
 
He nods and smiles to her, looking at her with sheer happiness and amazement.
 
Skuld goes up to Keiichi and Belldandy and tries to get Keiichi off Belldandy, for obvious reasons.
 
Skuld: OK, break it up Keiichi!
 
In response,Urd goes up to Skuld and tries to pull her away.
 
Urd: Skuld! Don't try to ruin this perfect moment!
 
Michael and Yuna watched as the little family moment continues.
 
Michael: Urd and Skuld sure are opposite to each other.
 
Yuna: One wants their relationship to be in full bloom yet is rushing nature, the other doesn't know the different kinds of love and is afraid to lose her sister to the only kind of love she knows. But despite their differences, they care for each other regardless of how they show it.
 
Michael: Is that why your not interning?
 
Yuna: Yes, Michael-san.
 
And so they continued watching the little moment until they were ready to return to the temple.