Ah My Goddess Fan Fiction ❯ The dreamer and the goddess ❯ Leaving the land of the rising sun ( Chapter 41 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Leaving the land of the rising sun
Tokyo International Airport
Sunday 4PM
 
The next day dawned and it was time for Michael and Yuna to leave Japan and return home. They went to the airport at 4PM so they could return to Birmingham at around 8-11AM due to time zones.
 
Their bags are packed and everything was ready for the flight home, after checking in with the flight operators they were in departures waiting for the flight home. This was the last opportunity for Michael and Yuna to say goodbye to their friends here.
 
Michael: Well, this is it then.
 
Yuna: It sure is
 
Michael: I have had a wonderful time, and i hope to see you again soon. But until then...
 
Michael pulls out from his pocket a small piece of paper.
 
Michael: I hope we can keep in touch Keiichi.
 
Giving the paper to Keiichi, he noticed it contained some of Michael's contact details (his e-mail address and his mobile number), Belldandy, Urd and Skuld also looked at the contact details. Keiichi looked back at Michael and replied...
 
Keiichi: Yeah, i hope so.
 
Yuna: I look forward to meeting you four again, either here or at our home.
 
Belldandy: Me too, Yuna-sama.
 
Skuld suddenly realises...
 
Skuld: Ah! That reminds me...
 
Skuld shuffles though her pockets to find two small packages... she gives them to Michael and Yuna
 
Skuld: Here you go, the pictures from the photo shoot.
 
Urd: With the Belldandy and Keiichi pictures?
 
Skuld (Regretfully): Yes Urd! With the Belldandy and Keiichi pictures!
 
Michael took the packages and put them in their bags.
 
Michael and Yuna: Thank you, Skuld.
 
Then the announcement blared though the speakers
 
Announcer: Flight 924 to Birmingham International is now arriving at gate 2.
 
Michael: That's us.
 
And with that they say their goodbyes, firstly Michael and Keiichi shook hands.
 
Michael: Take care, Keiichi.
 
Keiichi: You too
 
Then Belldandy and Yuna hugged each other.
 
Yuna: I wish you all the best for the future, look after Keiichi-san and don't worry about the future.
 
Belldandy: I will try, and thanks for your stay, Yuna-sama. Look after Michael-san for us, he needs your friendship and kindness to heal the wounds in his heart.
 
Then Michael and Belldandy said their farewells with a hug.
 
Belldandy: Good luck in the future, Michael-san
 
Then Yuna and Keiichi bowed to each other in their farewell
 
Yuna: Good luck, Keiichi-san
 
Then finally Michael and Urd , and Yuna and Skuld hugged each other.
 
Urd: Take care of yourself Michael-san
 
Michael: You too, Urd.
 
Yuna: I hope you can succeed, Skuld. Goodbye and good luck.
 
Urd even had time to give a little kiss on Michael's cheeks. Causing him to blush!
 
As soon as all their goodbyes were said and done, they bowed to each other and then they parted ways. Michael and Yuna board the plan and head back home. One things for sure, the adventures they have had, and the friendship they have made will never be broken.