Ah My Goddess Fan Fiction ❯ The dreamer and the goddess ❯ Alls well that ends well ( Chapter 40 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Alls well that ends well
Morisato Residence
Nekomi, South east Tokyo, Japan
Saturday 11PM
It was a few hours later when Michael's head became clear enough to open his eyes, though slowly. There he saw Belldandy and Yuna looking at him, who upon noticing him awaking, started to smile sweetly.
 
Michael: Yuna? Belldandy?
 
Yuna: Are you alright, Michael-san?
 
Michael: Yeah, i felt like my head was on fire.
 
Michael smiles back to them
 
Yuna: I'm glad your safe, Michael-san.
 
Belldandy: Me too.
 
Michael: I'm glad your safe too, its just... that it may be my fault that you were in danger.
 
Yuna and Belldandy appeared confused.
 
Michael: Obviously i would not have offered the sword, but i shouldn't have burst out of the temple and furiously used my sword on Marrler. Because i was using the sword for too long, i became primal, i didn't know who was who. And as a result, i put you all in danger for my actions. I was reckless.
 
Yuna: No, you were not reckless. You saved me from Marrler before she could capture me, you didn't think about yourself. You just worried about me, you worried about us all and you did whatever you can to protect us, regardless of your health.
 
Belldandy: You selflessly defended us, that is something that i like about you.
 
Yuna: Me too.
 
They both gave him a small kiss on the cheek, which caused him to blush bright red!
 
Michael: Thank you, my friends.
 
Michael yawns, realising he is still rather tired.
 
Belldandy: Let us help you sleep. Right, Yuna-sama?
 
Belldandy smiles towards Yuna
 
Yuna: Right
 
And she smiled back.
 
Michael: Good night, good bless, my angels.
 
A small sweet giggle comes from Belldandy and Yuna. Belldandy puts her hand on Michael's forehead, followed by Yuna putting her hand on his forehead. Michael started to feel sleepy as Belldandy and Yuna's sleeping magic was bestowed on him. Michael smiled as he fell asleep.
 
Belldandy: He is such an honest and caring man.
 
Yuna: Yes, he is also brave, determined and strong hearted ,yet i wonder why many people wanted to hurt him.
 
Belldandy: At least you are here for him now Yuna.
 
Yuna: Indeed, i will be the mother, the friend and the protector of him. I will ensure that his is never alone, and that the wounds in his heart heals.
 
She then whispered down Michael's ear.
 
Yuna: ...and i will always try to keep you happy and loved, always.