Ah My Goddess Fan Fiction ❯ Valkyrie's Knight ❯ Act V ( Chapter 5 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Oh My Goddess! - Valkyrie's Knight
 
Act V
 
--------------------
 
He looked in utter shock, as he saw what remained of the shattered artifice object he just used, as well as the fearful form of Mara below him, in more than one `fashion', as he heard Hild's shout of quite surprised horror. Nearby, the childish shouts from the ten others started turning a good bit more dejected, as his sword suddenly dropped from his hand, a good `crystal-clang' on impact with the ground, telling of terrible a mistake Imladris's just made.
 
And to think, he and Lind hadn't even been on Earth for two days. And now this....
 
Imladris's just looked down at the child form of his enemy, and saw how similar of trait Mara was to all the others, save Hild now, and quipped...
 
“Oopsie.”
 
--------------------
 
Interesting it is, how stories can tun as such, in such short periods of time. What with Hild beforehand and her antics and machinations, prior to Lind's first arrival, then Gate, Celestine, the Machiners, and more. Now with the coming of Imladris, had Keiichi's life turned so much, that the stories now came almost daily.
 
Sometimes before even a few hours was up.
 
Such at the roar of two motorcycle engines, both that scrreeeeeth up at the entrance of the Temple, and two female forms barely shut off their engines, set their parking brakes, and balance pivots or what not, before they are literally running up the Temple steps, both tossing their helmets aside to the ground, as they both call out..
 
MISTER Keiichi Morisato!?!?!?”
 
“BROTHER DEAR!??!”
 
They both shout so loud, the make Velsper, who `was' resting on the front stoop of the residence, to suddenly screech ALL wild hair like, and scatter off, as Chihiro and Megumi yell out in high pitch, trying to outright drag him out in view, by words alone.
 
Which doesn't work.
 
Chihiro looks around, wondering where the heck... “Keiichi!? HEY, WHIPPED BOY!”
 
Megumi in more mixed worry and testiness. “Brother dear? Are you here?”
 
The two begin wandering around, and find no one at all present, not in the Temple, the grounds, not even the cat they scarred off. They go about this long enough to note, in Megumi's pointless tone. “They aren't here?”
 
Chihiro sees the old BMW, still halfway disassembled, and wonders. “Where the heck did they go to?” ..as she bends down and grabs a pristine part. (All that cleaning was `very' well done.) “This is plain weird.” ..as she reflexively grabs another adjoining part, and actually starts fiddling with them. Megumi comes up and gives a last look around. “Boy, I've `never' seen this place empty, not for a long while at least.
 
If ever.” ..says `Queen' Megumi, as she bends over and looks at the other scattered parts. “So much for answers immediately.”
 
Chihiro just shrugs. “If we hang around, they'll show up.”
 
Megumi smirks, as she reflexively grabs another set of parts, and `she' starts fiddling as well.
 
Nothing like killing time with what both loved doing best. Doing it with their minds on what they `knew' what happened to them a couple of days ago, just made them want to focus on the bike more, instead of thoughts, where actual sanity was concerned. It was as much amusement, as it was avoiding harsh reality, at the present moment.
 
--------------------
 
The lot of them, all quite plainly clothed, wandered around as Lind held fast to an awe filled Imladris, Keiichi and the others more than noting as Imladris looked every bit the tourist he probably looked like. “Wow, things `have' changed.”
 
“If you say so.” Keiichi puts, as Bell walks with Skuld in between them, Urd and Peorth behind with `looks' at the more (supposedly) well known couple. Their attempts so far to get answers thwarted by `more' of Keiichi's and Bell's suddenly uncanny ability to outright avoid `any' prying, as well as Skuld's usual annoyances, which interrupted all further.
 
All of which was put on the back burner, as they lot of them went out on short notice to simply give Imladris and Lind the local grand tour, among other things. Imladris just commented back to Keiichi... “I know I say so. The last time I was here, well.. here, you know. It was all when things were far more primitive and all that.
 
Certainly nothing like all of this. Feels.. cleaner.. in a way.”
 
Bell just giggled and imparted. “It must be like time travel for you then.” Imladris blinks and nods plainly. “Aye, that it is.”
 
Lind just squeezes his hand. “Something else to share then.”
 
Imladris blushed and nodded, anime simply. He still was a bit taken aback of how `much' Lind was attaching herself, most willingly, to him. He still was waiting with hesitation, to see when the `nominal' Lind would emerge. Given his short term as a free minded mortal again, he was unused to this side of Lind, with great impart.
 
Everything was less than a week old in feeling to him. What compared to the free mind he had, before the twenty year `interruption'.
 
There was absolutely so much to live life for now, it was like his child was both giddy, and his teenager also within, dealing with the new love next to him now. All of that mixed with the mature knight and old mortal alike enjoying fruits of so much.
 
They walked down a semi-busy walkway, as the normal hub bub of pedestrian traffic and such meandered at their own pace. Even this Imladris found fascinating.. “Gee, the last time I saw this many people, it was the streets of old New York before I was shipped out.” ..this bit of history garnering the lot of their attentions. “At least there's not as much Vaudeville, and certainly no steam out of man covers.”
 
Keiichi just blinked. “You really did live back then huh?”
 
Imladris just looked over simply. “Aye. Course everyone was scraping to get by, unless you lived in the penthouses on high. Not that the buildings back then were as high as some even `here'.”
 
“Must be all the advanced construction between then and now.” Keiichi quipped back. Imladris nodding, as the goddesses took to hearing, realizing how different the two viewpoints were with such a simple thing, as buildings. Nothing so amazing to the `old' young bloke, as being in some of the buildings, and feeling air conditioning, seeing escalators and elevators, and how many of the stores were so open aired, while others no larger than some of the newspaper stands he did remember seeing in old New York. Certainly all far more than what he remembered of old Billings, of same note.
 
He had to keep reminding himself to just `enjoy' the present, not relive the past however.
 
“So, shall we find some clothes for you?” Urd imparts, as Imladris chuckles. “Aye, but...” ..he stops as the bunch end up at a street corner, under the shadow of a building. “...don't think I should be doing it on other's money still.”
 
“Maybe we should finally check out that card you got.”
 
Imladris looked at Lind, as he fished out the clear, with a blue and greet stripe over it. The black `magnetic' stripe on the back was already told to him, as a bank card of some kind. Keiichi looks and quips. “It's no credit card, since it doesn't have one of those fancy logos.” ..this Imladris just looks up eye wise at him, listening on.. “Might be a plain bank account card, or something like that.”
 
Imladris just looks up fully now. “If you say so.” ..put in the same tone from earlier.
 
Skuld just quips. “Wonder where we can check it out?”
 
Belldandy and Lind watched Imladris and Keiichi chat and think, while Urd and Skuld watched Peorth get approached by another rose professing admirer. This before Keiichi considers... “I think there's a bank nearby with this symbol on it.”
 
This started a short, much shorter than expected, investigation, with Peorth being constantly dragged away from a seemingly endless approach by random strangers with roses, as they checked a couple of banks, and despite strange queries, got information that the account was apparently foreign. After being directed to another bank that could handle such accounts, Imladris learned the account was apparently a very old one that hadn't been used. The fact it was from the States was of interest, one inactive for the most part save for interest accruements, was interesting enough.
 
Who owned it, and what `was' in it however...
 
--------------------
 
“M.. m.. m.. m..” ..armor dude..
 
“Uh.. um.. ah.. ey.. ah..?” ..K1..
 
Goddesses x5: -eyes blinking simult x3-
 
They were `all' gathered around the printed parchment Imladris held tightly, as passersby walked by and noted the outright anime shocked looks on them all. Bell of note... “Goodness, I've never seen that amount before.”
 
Keiichi just looked at the armor dude `calmly'. “Who the heck were your parents?”
 
Imladris just blinked. “Godparents actually. I know one of them worked with those new oil rigs and all that started popping up back then. Cousin Bill if I remember.” ..he itched his head. “..or was it Samuel?” ..a near century in passing making memories foggy, head scritching with...
 
Course the point of focus, was the amount that was at the bottom of the print out. A mere seven figure amount that was more than with a one at the front. Not a straight set of zeros either, and not in a Dollar amount either. One could actually count two more zeros as a result, for all intents of purposes.
 
“Tu friqué Très familier!” Peorth squeals, as Urd imparts. “All that sake and more!”
 
“Forget that.” ..said with rolling the print out, like it was a magic scroll..
 
Everyone blinks as Imladris informs almost out of reflex, dry groan with even... “Might as well be another dragon hoard to me.” ..this Keiichi blinks. “You make this sound so plain.” Bell nods, but with however. “..or simply indeed, another tool.”
 
Imladris nods, as Lind looks on rather silent at present.
 
“Aye. All monetary use is, in the end, is another tool. That's all.”
 
“Like you said of those hoards you used back then to...” ..Lind suddenly breaks her silence with, Imladris knowing all too well of `both' lives of his mind, as much as his lives. All those spells and agony of trying to regain those lost memories, the way beforehand, just as keen as the malevolent dragons slain to accumulate much of said hoard.
 
“Aye that I did.”
 
“You said dragon?”
 
Imladris just nodded to Keiichi. “Plural. Seen my fair share of such creatures on other worlds.”
 
Worlds?”
 
Bell just takes Keiichi's hands, much to Skuld's agitation, as Lind imparts. “Might have to take you to another one day.” ..this Keiichi just teardrop-gulps at. “Uh.. ah.. I think I like this one still.”
 
Urd just sentences out.. “Well, at least you can get clothes now. Better than that drab.”
 
Imladris chuckles, now that he had an account here. (Like the bank didn't have a problem with such once the truth was discovered.) “Yup, guess I'll need a... yeow!” ..as Lind suddenly yanks him by the arm. “...wardrobe here we come then.”
 
As they drag themselves away in a random direction, Urd just points behind her.. “Uh.. everything's this way.” ..before Lind suddenly drags Imlade back the `proper' pointed way. Peorth just sighs and holds her head. “I think we better help.” ..everyone else just nodding once in simult.
 
--------------------
 
For the next short while, Lind drags Imlade everywhere that the others suggest, (literally on all counts,) to a number of clothing shoppes, Lind taking plenty of time to make Imladris like a fashion model, as the bloke tries out a good number of `hip' fashions, and other sorta like stuff that ends up giving the goddesses more giggles than much else.
 
Imlade looking like some short blond rapper just wants... um... right.. in the end.
 
The `Michael Jack' look wasn't much better.
 
Urd finally steps in on Lind. “Where did you find that look at?”
 
Lind just blinks, the lot of them in front of the dressing stands, as she imparts plainly. “What? I thought these were the fashions of this plane?” Keiichi just jitters an eye at this, as Imlade stands there, in a WAY too baggy getup. “Only in those really dopey videos, you know.”
 
As Peorth and Skuld laugh at Imlade's look, the poor bloke just looks to hide under a rock again, worse when passersby give equally bewildered looks as well. He just holds at himself like he was in a dress, such was his serious embarrassment.
 
“I don't feel well.”
 
Bell looks at Keiichi then. “Maybe we can help.” Keiichi looks and nods in return. “Sure can.”
 
Imladris just blinks, as the XXL shirt with a skull on it slips down his right shoulder.
 
At a separate clothing shoppe, Lind gets a good lesson on accent of clothing, as Bell goes on instinct of knowing Imladris, the `shining white knight' and all, with help from Keiichi's more conservative taste, to help Imladris look `far' more presentable.
 
And as it turns out, nice and simple at that.
 
Imladris steps out of the changing booth, to far more impressed looks from the others. Lind no less in understanding, as mentioned. “Impressive.” Lind imparts, as Imladris looks himself over, quite despite himself. Also quite impressed. “Indeed.”
 
A smile between Bell and Keiichi, tells their coop merits, as Imladris sports a white uniform pants, white sweatshirt, with a blue band on the right arm. Some plain white and silver lined sneakers with plain white socks, and a white leather belt rounds it all out.
 
“Very indeed.” ..Imladris imparts, as he actually feels comfortable in such a simple getup.
 
Lind just blushes, but so do Urd, Peorth and Skuld in turn (the latters, despite themselves.) Add to this, a number of more passersby staring a bit as well. A few of the same gender as the goddesses. Imladris realizes to note of this at a raise of his head, and wonders out loud. “Maybe a bit `too' indeed.”
 
“That's probably your charisma showing through.” Bell quickly imparts, Imladris sighing at this. A `problem' the knight knows of effect all too well, more than one citizenry of affect to such telling. He just chuckles and scritches his head. Keiichi then just tosses.. “Here gold dude.” ..a blue jacket at the knight. “Eh?” ..said caught. A good bit of it in the face, then held off to give it a look over. A hybrid leather blue themed jacket with a sorta `futuristic' look to it, the sleeves and all about having leather and nylon `rings' embroidered everywhere. It was the only theme look the knight could come up for the thing.
 
“Something to round moi out?” ..as Imlade tries it on. Bell and Keiichi just nod and smile. (Urd and Peorth got suspicious again for their own warped reasons.)
 
As the knight finishes garnering his newfound signature look, Lind isn't amiss in looking around at the fashions of the feminine auspice. She took finds her niche in this short moment of clarity.
 
--------------------
 
After attaining all the newfound belongings, and all but burning the sweat suit getup Imlade suddenly detested for good reason. (Which Keiichi prevented, since it was `his' stuff..) the lot went to the knight's next new fascination.
 
Fast food.
 
A FAR cry from the rations he nominally ate, while filling, hardly enjoyable by further nominal standards, the finding of a plain ol burger stand attained another unexpected learning curve for the still unaccustomed mortal. (Lind actually just as confused..)
 
“How come they made a ration with these two bread rounds?” Imlade said, inspecting the lettuce, pickles, tomato, semi-overcooked meat char between two semi-stiff sesame seed buns, and wondering if he was better off with the over salted meat rations instead.
 
The meat looked `about' the same texture, in fact. (So maybe not a `far' cry..)
 
Keiichi snickered, as the goddesses chewed away, though Peorth poked at her burger with equal suspicion. He's not that far off. He thought on this tone.
 
Still, He and Lind exchanged a glance, and took their bites.
 
A few chews later, the discovery of mayo, mustard and ketchup mingled in the mass produced roughage, and he gulped before imparting, empty of mouth.. “Hmm.. so it is indeed.” Lind thinking almost likewise without meaning to.
 
Bell just giggled as Keiichi shrugged. “Try the fries next, about as salty as those meat sticks you eat.”
 
A try of them lends agreement by the knight. He still gobbles them down with Lind anyway. (Like salt and blood pressure is a worry for either of them.)
 
Their meal continues like this with light banter and chatter, as Keiichi tells of the `probable' method of production, which to Imladris imparts his knowledge of 1910 era cattle raising, details which makes Urd and Skuld yell at the knight. “Do you mind, we're still eating here!”
 
“Sorry.” Imlade imparts, this before something scampers up, yelling.. “Mama!”
 
“Eh?”
 
The lot of them look around, just before seeing a lil lady run up.
 
“Oh, it's Risa.”
 
As the lot of them see the now nine year old run up, the old `nickname' she gives Bell makes Imlade and Lind look at the others.. “Does that mean..?” ..Lind quips out, Imladris listening, the others save Bell shake their heads rather briskly at.
 
Bell just smiles at Risa, as Keiichi comments. “How come you still call her that? Kinda gives the wrong idea.”
 
“But I like it.” Risa just quips back, Bell in tune.. “..as do I.” ..this Keiichi just feels ill at, but then imagines something of the `what if we had kids' variety, between he and Bell. One that garners a look on his face that makes Peorth and Urd suspicious again.
 
“Who are they?” Risa suddenly asks of the two new arrivals. Imladris more than Lind, but still... Imladris kinda stammers.. “We.. I.. ahh..”
 
“Cousins.. comme on dit.” Peorth puts, Risa blinking a bit, before Bell looking over.. “I'm not sure that..” Urd then leans in. “Justification...?” ..which Bell blinks, as Keiichi and Skuld hearing suddenly gets it. They needed an excuse for suddenly two `more' weirdoes at the Temple. In fact something Lind quickly caught on as well, before Imladris realized at all, in fact.
 
This ends up in the following manner, much to Imladris's and Belldandy's confusion.
 
Lind suddenly gloms up buddy like to Imlade, the others save Bell looking all smiley as well, as Urd `explains'. “This is Belldandy's cousin, Imladris!” K1: “Yup, a great guy, like Bell here!” Skuld: “Never saw a more swell guy, sorta.” Peorth: “Et rien que la vérité!”
 
Risa squints an eye, as Imladris sorta stammers out.. “What the light are... ow!”
 
Lind pinches him unseen on the back. (even through the jacket, such is her tactile strength.) “Xnay on the truthyay.”
 
Bell blinks continuously, as Risa just imparts. “And she?”
 
“Girlfriend.” ..all but Lind say, again save Bell and Imlade. Lind almost says `husband' but changes to blurt out the same in tone.
 
For a kooky moment, Lind just holds fast onto a confused knight, whom trades said looks of same with Bell and then to a semi unconvinced Risa, not in the way so thought, and the others almost look constipated with their smiles, hoping the `truth' will set them free. As far as this rather smart lil femme is concerned.
 
Finally, Risa just quips at the two. “How come they look so `mad'?”
 
The smiles turn back into plain confused ones, Imladris more neutral. Lind meanwhile just twitches an eye a bit. “Gee, the honesty of a child.” ..this Risa cocks her eye back at. Keiichi just chuckles nervously in his own reaction.
 
“Risa dear, do you want to join us?” Belldandy simply offers to her.
 
Risa suddenly beams a smile. “Sure!”
 
Imladris more in form, suddenly offers. “It's still my tab, anything goes.” ..this Risa catches onto easily. “Cool! Big beefy with fries!”
 
Imladris just looks again at his own burger. “If you call this beefy.”
 
Risa, Imladris and Bell just giggle in turn, Lind and Kei quickly after. The others just wonder if they did something kinda unwholesome here. Urd, Skuld and Peorth wonder if they made themselves of family more than they should have. At least Bell and Imlade act like they could be cousins.
 
As they eat further, Risa at one point just squeals... “Gee you're nice mister!” ..this Imlade smiles, but feels odd (old) for some reason just then. Skuld mock squeals as well. “Gee yes dear cousin, he's so nice.” Urd takes on cue.. “So nice to give us gifts with all that money?” Peorth... “Oui en effet!!”
 
Imladris just dryly quips back. “No loot for you.”
 
Peorth jibes back.. “Thespian.”
 
Risa and Bell just giggle at the banter, as Lind and Keiichi just plainly smile on.
 
--------------------
 
“They're taking a long time.”
 
Chihiro just finishes installing yet another part to the Beemer bike. “Just means we can yell at them all the more.”
 
Megumi just grabs a last part, not realizing they both just about....
 
--------------------
 
“What are they doing over there?”
 
Keiichi and Bell pass by Lind and Imladris, as the others close in from behind. (..so as to keep Skuld away from her protective ways.) Keiichi looks at the sports field, several pitches of a number of kinds in various areas.
 
“Looks like football and baseball to me.” ..this Imladris reacts again with fresh confusion. The others stop, as Keiichi thinks he's correcting, in kind.. “Uh.. that is soccer as it's also called, different from that Americanized football version.”
 
Imladris however reacts with.. “Even more changed on me it seems.” ..this in turn Keiichi is confused with. Lind asks next.. “You've never seen sports before?”
 
Imladris hesitates for a moment, taking in the sight in eyes. The myriad of colors, competitive spirits, clamors of cheers and boos, the sounds reminiscent of each mentioned sport, by clang or crack what not. Another far cry from what he once knew of this world. And that there are so many, the lines and colors so vivid.
 
Or at least, different, as if indeed an alien looking on for the first time at such anew.
 
“No. Not like this anyway.”
 
The tone of the voice makes them all and reactively take in the sights and sounds, even Keiichi realizing to take a moment away from taken granted, of what was being seen. The lad realized `how' new all of this stuff had to be for the knight.
 
Something almost envied, and yet, something also almost prided in knowing better of.
 
“It is a wonderful collage isn't it?”
 
The others hear Bell's voice again, seeing the same as their resident knight. “The movements of those that seek their goals, never giving in when they can believe in themselves to do so. At the same time, such life expressed in another way.
 
By sight or by participation alike.”
 
Lind leans in and gloms softly at Imladris's full arm length again. “It would be fun to play.”
 
Peorth quips over. “Wasn't your goddess club the champs of the Heavenly Football Series?”
 
Lind blinks at this and nods. “Why yes they still are.” Imladris looks over amazed as Lind chides herself.. “How could I forget such?”
 
“We've been through a lot milady.”
 
Lind just smiles back at her new love, as Imladris suddenly is a good bit envious of her. Skuld just huffs at this. “Should be me out of the Cherub League by now.” ..this Imladris looks over. “You play too?” ..this Skuld snaps back anime big head like.. “YES I PLAY TIN HEAD!” ..said knight just holding hands up defensively. “I was just asking.”
 
Lind however leans in and RUBS it in... “The Almighty League is still out of your reach `cherub'.” ..this in turn about fumes Skuld about as bad as Urd ever could have in the past. Keiichi doesn't feel very safe at the moment.
 
“I wish I could play.” Imladris suddenly quips in a kooky mood to fit. Everyone looks as Lind gives wavering lovey pupils at him. Skuld looks dryly, as Urd shifts in and elbows the bloke. “Ohhhhh.. lover boy wants to show off for Lindy.”
 
Imladris at first blushes, about to say.. `And why not..?' ..before Lind suddenly nabs Urd's ear in anime devil eye fashion. Urd hears a tone fit for echoes of wrath of The One Eminence, as Lind `tells'.. “It's.. LIND.. Second Class.”
 
Everyone backs away a bit, anime pip eyed, as Urd just `eeps' back in tone. “Oh no probs.”
 
Lind binks back anime happy fashion, as she gloms back onto an anime fearful, twitching knight. I'm afraid. He ekes out in mind.
 
Bell just imparts back in her own kind, as if nothing happened. “We all should play a game together sometime. Yes?” ..this Keiichi smiles, still affected all too well, meekly. “Oh sure. If we ever had a team. Or squad as such.”
 
Past, Forever and Future just sigh As Present and Valkyrie smile at their respective Mortals.
 
As Bell and Keiichi touch hands in such said manner, at that moment however, something `most' unexpected occurs. A slight glow that makes the others look, thankfully not seen by other passersby, even a couple that walk by just then.
 
“What the?” Urd quips, as the original plot `main' lovers see their outlines of bodies glow just slightly of blue-white. Lind and Imladris see in surprise, the others see in realization!
 
“So THAT'S it!” Urd snaps, Peorth.. “Naturellement!!”
 
Skuld of course goes in-character NUTZ at this, and yells. “Wh.. wha.. what just happened!? What was all THAT!?!”
 
“Good query.” Imlade pip eye responds with. This as three goddesses suddenly bum rush at Keiichi, Bell right next to him leaning back as much as Keiichi does, such is the hawkish mode of this next scene! Ur: “Okay pal! Start talking!!” Sk: “Yeah bub!” Pe: “Réponse complète!!”
 
“Wha.. what?!” Keiichi blurts, not too comfortable in this awkward position. (..oh, and situation too.)
 
Lind just blinks and wonders.. “I wonder if..”
 
“What?” Imlade quips, before the three goddesses hawkish look with.. “What..!?”
 
Bell quips. “I only went with your suggestion..”
 
“What!?” ..the previous four say again in their previous exact tones. Keiichi feels his back hurting by now, as the lot look at Lind, as she imparts further. “So you already tried it?”
 
“Twice.”
 
“Impressive.”
 
Everyone anime shifts heads between the two First Classes, before Skuld suddenly fumes like a blowing steam kettle. “OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! I KNEW IT!!?!?
 
“Knew what?” Peorth and Urd quip, before Skuld grabs Keiichi and rag doll shakes him by the scruff. “You've been doing something naughty, nasty, icky, perverted all this time HAVEN'T you!?”
 
“B... b.. b.. b... w... w.. wa.. wa.. waaa.. urp.. ugh...!?!” Keiichi in tone goes from confused to motion sick by the time Bell imparts in a slightly defensive tone. “You don't understand, please stop.”
 
Skuld stops, and whines at Bell. “But Big Sis.”
 
“But `we' understand.”
 
“Aye.” ..Urd and Peorth put respectively, as Keiichi feels his universe swim around violently for a moment.
 
Bell suddenly realizes, as Lind then imparts. “It's not her fault.” ..this the lot, save Keiichi, look, as Lind knows full well what is being discussed now. “The fault would be mine.” ..this Imlade looks just as confused as he should.
 
Skuld actually is just as confused, as she thinks Lind is some celestial pimp for a comical moment, before Urd imparts. “You?” ..shocked.
 
“You know such a thing is taboo, even for Heaven to normally accept.”
 
Lind just folds her arms. “As if `I' worry about such things.” ..this the goddesses, save Skuld again, gets the quick gist of. Like a goddess `like' Lind would worry about causing such `mischief' in this kind of manner.
 
Especially when such is a rare display of goddess essence, something very different from the nominal for Heaven.
 
Ala fit to celestial `T'.
 
Peorth just whispers. “Mon dieu, but to use an angel in such a manner...” ..she stops, even despite all the Forever goddess is, even she... “...a `Meld' is more than taboo actually.”
 
Skuld GASPS, as she drops grip of Keiichi suddenly, the poor bloke smacking to his back, Bell dropping at his side instantly, and `looks' at Lind suddenly. Forget Pimp-bit, this just blows all of `that' away!
 
“Are you CRAZY!?!?”
 
Lind just stares back silently, this as Urd and Peorth `look' at Bell, as she cradles a dizzy eyed Kei, a look of amazed shock plastered upon. For a moment anyway...
 
..the looks turn softer. They understand why despite in that one cradle as it is.
 
In fact to them, it all explains a LOT of things, not to mention why the expected discussion of Keiichi's fearful emotional state was `not' of note as of late. Belldandy had already went a step farther than anyone dared to consider. Urd just thinks.. Musta been incredible for K-boy.
 
Skuld however stammers.. “Y... y... y...”
 
..as Past and Forever look in turn back at Lind, still emotionless as valkyrie stone, the War goddess not in the slightest sorry for her suggestion of the Meld, even as Skuld looks like she's about to repeat her act on Keiichi, at Lind instead now.
 
“....y ..y ..y ..y ...............YOU!!”
 
Imladris, at the previous moment a confused spectator, as even Keiichi realizes the gig is up, the knight not knowing WHAT the heck was being discussed, suddenly ends up in as bent-over, hawkish defensive positioned manner, as Keiichi a moment ago was, as the goddess trio lot suddenly SHOOT up at HIM instead of Lind!!
 
“YEEEK!!”
 
“YOU!!!! YOU DID THIS!!!” ..all three snap at him in simult!
 
“Huh?” ..this as Lind looks on anime surprised in the eye, Imladris adding another stinky onion layer of confusion now.
 
The three went at him, knowing dang well better to try such with the likes of Lind. (Just as likely to swat them back across half the globe rather than be subjected to this indignity. Hence Imlade was more available a punching bag for such a vector and.. ugh..)
 
“It's all YOUR fault!” ..Skuld says, meaning it for Lind, Imladris not knowing better, as a witless plain minded knight should be. (Or.. er...)
 
“What the light did I do?!?”
 
“Where should we start Chevalier?!” Peorth snaps, talking on more than one layer of consideration.
 
If anyone else reading is confused, it gets moreso, when suddenly, Belldandy leaps up and actually ends up being the one to pulls Keiichi up and suddenly rush off! “Let's go Keiichi!” ..surprising the lot of them on quite a few levels.
 
“What's with her now?” Urd quips, as Skuld suddenly snaps. “HEY! Get back here Keiichi!” ..and lets Imlade go, before rushing off, anime arm waving mad after them. Urd and Peorth just snap. “HEY! Wait up!” ..before scampering anime like in turn after.
 
Imladris just raises his head and looks anime dizzy just doing so. “Did we go back to Heaven?” ..just before Lind grabs his right arm/shoulder and drags him up with ease of strength, and starts dragging him with her, as they chase after. “We need to catch up!”
 
“OWW! Why? Eyyy!!” ..Imladris just says with renewed pain in arm.
 
--------------------
 
Chihiro just plopped on her back at the end. “Man, where the blazes...?”
 
Megumi likewise as she fell asleep, the wait `quite' long now.
 
Such as they both were shortly in the cooling afternoon under the tree, shadow of BWM drawing longer.
 
--------------------
 
The chase had gone some distance, but it also became hopeless almost as soon as Skuld lost sight of Bell and Kei, as she wheezed out after a good bit of running. “J.. -wheeze- jeeze.. what... did.. -gasp- Keiichi do to... -gulp-gasp- ..my Big Sis....?!?!”
 
After long enough of this though, Skuld looks back, and doesn't see anyone else.
 
In fact `anyone'.
 
The long, raven maned goddess of the Future skids to a stop and seems to lose her exhaustion on the spot, but gains a GREAT amount of confusion and exasperation. Looking left and right, and seeing not even hide of hair of even an insect about, she huffs and yells out loud.. “WHERE'D EVERYBODY GO!!!
 
I HATE BEING DITCHED!”
 
--------------------
 
Urd and Peorth are even `more' baffled. “Quel le enfer?”
 
Urd hears and shoots up, trying to get a good high view of where the young lovers went. (At least she still believes as such of them.) However doing so garners little more than a few surprised birds, and a balloon in the face.
 
Nabbing the balloon, she looks to where the duo should have gone, in the general direction suspected.
 
Peorth sees Urd drop back down a moment later in a huff of her own.
 
“N'importe quoi?” ..Urd shakes her head.
 
“I think we got ditched.”
 
Peorth blinks and looks `ahead', as if seeing what is not there. (and not to be sure.) “Pour l'amour de Dieu. What is up with Belldandy all of a sudden?”
 
Urd considers this, then realizes Skuld can't be seen now either, and in fact a look `back' sees Lind and Imladris not about either. She then realizes. “We've been spell infringed.”
 
--------------------
 
Keiichi gasps like mad as Bell sighs in silent admonishment, as she `settles' the butterflies in her abdomen, and the charged up power globe of blue in her right hand.
 
“W... wha... what was all that....” Keiichi gasps, as he regains his senses. Bell just slumps on a tree and sighs.
 
“What have I become?”
 
Keiichi looks up, and sees a depressed look on Bell's façade. He grows worried and forgets his own pains. “You alright Belldandy?”
 
Bell just looks over at Kei and gives a soft smile. “Physically I am.
 
However..........”
 
Keiichi draws closer, something for once `she' ends up being the one a bit flustered by, as Keiichi gulps in further worry. “Are you alright? Did you use too much power from the other day?” ..he asked, worried if this was a repeat of the incident where Bell grew sick after she overused her powers to save Keiichi from those mini-ninja and Kodama the same.
 
Bell however for a moment, just stares into his eyes, and feels something... selfish... creep back in her heart. As she feels this, she raises a hand, and clasps one of Keiichi's, the right, as he holds her shoulders. The touch `does' make him gulp and blush in character reflex.
 
“My dear Keiichi.”
 
Keiichi just stutters.. “A.. ah.. y. y.. yes..?”
 
Bell for a second, `about' falls in that loving darkness that goes on forever. But then remembers too keenly the last time she felt `that' deeply like this.
 
When she was under that drug-spell from Urd's potion. Even years ago, it was still vivid a recollection. Enough that stops her, and she draws back some. One done she realizes Keiichi does as well. For his part, Keiichi just admonishes himself for being too wimpy again, such a rare moment lost once again.
 
Or so he thinks.
 
“Keiichi my love?”
 
Said `love' blinks. “Yes?” ..he says far more level than he expects.
 
For her part, she had pulled away, not to let the moment go. But rather to ensure she did this right. Such as how she leans more back in, into his arms, `much' to his surprise.
 
--------------------
 
Urd feels the spell drop like that, as she looks to the far left suddenly. Another of the same blue-white glow from earlier this day. Peorth gasps and then realizes. “Was that the third time?”
 
Urd suspects. “Wow, so much for needing a mortal marriage then.”
 
The two shoot off, right past a still manic Skuld, who sees, and is wind buffeted to her hiney all of a sudden.
 
She then yells hand-fist raised-shaking, in said position. “HEY! That was rude!”
 
She then bink eyes, realizes, and hops up, and flies right after the two at high speed!
 
--------------------
 
Imladris just stops, before his arm is torn out. “Can we stop now?”
 
Lind just does so without further quip, as Imladris stretches and feels his arm bones crack here and there. A sound the Valkyrie Commander loves hearing from him. As if to her, he can do anything ill of note, at least where bodily functions are concerned.
 
“Might as well.”
 
Imladris looks all around and about. “Where'd they all get to anyway?”
 
Lind just looks at the area she sensed the same of a moment ago `again', and smiles. “Oh, they are near.” ..just as she `slits' her eyes and notes their present, lack of social accompaniment state together. Said valkyrie eyes enraptured at this garnered chance.
 
Imladris just sighs and comments. “Dear me of Lords, this new life sure is already interesting.” ..this just before Lind quickly `acts' on this note, and terminates the personal space iota between them, her hands clenching at his jacket, bodies touching right down to the ankles of feet, her face looking fully at his.
 
“I agree.”
 
Imladris just gulps and sweats, eking out.. “I see.”
 
--------------------
 
By the time Urd, Peorth and Skuld arrive at the spot where they `should' be, they lose track again.
 
Skuld just huffs over and over as they realize they are not even getting `close' to Bell and Kei. “Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
 
“Bien, they are good at this.” Peorth quips, said of this manner of avoidance.
 
Urd just snickers. “I suspect we may lose more and more of them at this rate.” Peorth just notes and giggles in her own tone. Skuld however whines back at them both. “But my Big Sis never...”
 
“..not before, but now is I believe.” Urd stops Skuld with. Skuld whimpers, as Peorth comments. “Caceroth garnered more `damage' than was expected. But then all aftereffects are little anticipated.”
 
Skuld just sighs, knowing this was all coming, once she learned how to love herself. Sentaro actually meaning more in her own heart nowadays than Bell did. A fact she tried hard to ignore. And still does actually to comical effect, as she then anime devil eye quips.. “Well they still have to go `home' sooner or later.”
 
Peorth and Urd blink, and then smirk both in kooky fashion. “Oh yea. / Précis.”
 
They made plans for the coming confrontation.
 
--------------------
 
Boy, Chihiro and Megumi can sure snore..
 
--------------------
 
“Is the portal about ready?”
 
Chrono looked up and over from her console. “Gate acknowledges in about three hours.”
 
Phosus nodded, and then looked over at a nail filing General Mist. “All on schedule.” Mist just nods in turn. “As is Almighty's Will.”
 
Phosus just shrugged at this, as Mist kept her own counsel. A shame she couldn't reveal of what part of vision that Almighty revealed to Thor, and through the War Master, to the General `nannies'. One that beheld a great challenge and change that was only told in as of such.
 
:: A moment where new teaching and challenge will bring forth for the mutual Paladin of most note. I lay the responsibility to prepare of him in next coming unto your auspice. ::
 
Mist wondered of that, knowing of the Commandment Imladris was currently sent upon. Watching out for Soulless was one thing, but now another worry of some note? One that seemed centered on at least, sending the Chariot over upon with more detail oversight to added note.
 
Mist stopped `fake' filing her celestial nails of glowing silver, and considered.
 
What if it has to do with....
 
Mist stopped, her mind not sure if she wanted to take this next step. Phosus nearby meanwhile was then approached by an unexpected sight, as a new goddess appears.. “By the Almighty.”
 
Mist looks over and goes.. “Ah.”
 
A goddess of essentially pure white, a gown more Greek in mode than anything, hair that flowed long yet stiffly, eyes most piercing of silver, and skin that all but glowed, all in white as all white in areas could be. With her was her ever present angel companion, equally as white as white could be, pure of long fluffy wings and white of long hair as well.
 
The mirror fit the mistress well.
 
Mist just looked over at Phosus, whom realized as well, the former imparting. “I believe you are relieved migoddess.” ..Phosus sighing a bit of relief and yet a smirk at the inflection used. Phosus just turned fully to the new goddess and bowed. “Welcome Administrator.”
 
A nod deep in turn that softened the eyebrows of purest white above the momentarily closed eyes. They opened back up as a tone of `pure' sonneted out. “Thank you. I am Eihwa, First Class - Second Category, Unlimited. I will be taking over Administration duties from this time forth on orders from the Holy Council.”
 
Mist looks at the angel. “Test of Purity isn't that one?” Eihwa nods. “My partner for many a year.” ..as the Purity goddess holds Test of Purity's hand, ala Belldandy and Holy Bell akin.
 
Phosus nods, however Mist suddenly interjects. “Very well......... But not quite yet.”
 
Phosus and Eihwa suddenly look over at Mist. “Scusi?” Eihwa quips, Phosus noting an Italian inflection, interesting considering her sister's...
 
Mist imparts further, having received new orders afresh over the Hub Link, such was how sudden this all became. “Almighty has a task for you first.”
 
Phosus moans. “I thought I was relieved.”
 
Mist waggles a finger. “You can hold out for another few days.” ..this Phosus droop slumps at. “That sucks.”
 
Eihwa just blinks simply as Mist giggle, before.. “Please go with the Chariot that is soon to depart, and give a quick `cursive' glance over the goddess crop of Norm and such below. Eminence is curious to have eye and voice on return of a detached goddess, of the situation Lord Imladris and Commander Lind were sent unto.”
 
Eihwa blinks, and then sighs a bit dejected. “Do I have to?” ..for once certain unmentioned reason of import. Phosus looks up and rubs her fire-red mane. She then asks.. “Is it because of...” ..this Eihwa suddenly turns a `stiff' eye towards, as the Purity goddess demonstrates her main function. The goddess of Tests strikes a tough eye at the war experienced Valkyrie. “Trattenersi da subito per favore.”
 
Phosus actually wilts a bit at this. “You `are' her sister.”
 
Mist cocks an eye at this, and wonders of Almighty knows....
 
...then stops. Of COURSE Almighty what It's Eminence is doing. She just hopes Earth below survives this encounter to come, as she imparts of Commandment. “Still, you are Tasked.”
 
Eihwa nods with a honest sigh. “And I Obey, donna fine Generale Dell'esercito.” Mist nods, accepting the submission.
 
Phosus just moans lightly again despite.. “But I was going to party tonight.”
 
Mist just suddenly glom-hugs in on her. “All work, no play for Valkyries you know.”
 
Phosus just grinds her teeth. Tell that to Lind anymore. Errrgghhh!!
 
Meanwhile Eihwa just looked at the holo display of the Hub Core, and sighed. Peorth wasn't going to like this one bit.
 
--------------------
 
Imladris felt a bit funny laying like this. “Uh, are you sure that...?”
 
“Six.”
 
Imladris groaned, knowing Lind was giggling easily with each count of his nervousness spoken forth, as his body lain on back, under the shadowed tree as sun, the cooling dusk and warm rays intermingling, though not enough to override the quirky feeling of a head in a Valkyrie lap.
 
One that was all but vocally forced upon. After their bodily embrace, Lind suddenly encouraged this rather awkward moment, out of the literal blue. Imladris's uncertain protests were easily overridden by Lind's `innocent' insistence. And so here they were, a valkyrie pillow fit for a knight.
 
Lind just stroked at his short spiky locks of gold, almost glowing such as their infusion of light energon, a more appeasable mortal version to the feathery white that they took up when exposed to direct Heavenly energies, or when in full empowered Knight-mode. The hair tended to turn almost angelic, feathery like, as if the hair had it's own angel wing effect and all.
 
Something that probably would startle the mortals about, if they saw. Something Lind imparted as.. “Your hair looks so... human.”
 
Imladris blinks, looking up the ruffled shirt length of Lind's ample chest, to her kind, yet still steely façade. “If you say so. Not that I bother to usually notice.”
 
Lind just giggles, as Imladris imparts further. “I'm not the narcissistic type, at least not where my hair is concerned.” ..he then blinks openly. “Course I'm a poor judge of myself usually anyway. So...”
 
“You're not.” ..Lind chimes out, as she strokes his hair. He feels like a cat for some reason, as she infers further. “Given whom raised you of our War Section, you are as diametric from such character, as I am in the here and now of my own norm.”
 
Imladris looked curiously at her more, one Lind felt her heart melt a bit more at. “Indeed?”
 
Lind just sighs contently and imparts. “I think I finally understand now. What Belldandy once told me long ago. How to take appreciation. How to see life in it's full.
 
How to accept myself.”
 
Imladris listened more, as Lind opened well and true. “It was strange at first, not having my old walls and barriers to crutch myself upon. In a way, you were right without meaning to that one time.”
 
Imladris gasped.. “N.. no wait! That was the real me that said all of that.”
 
He then feels Lind hug down over his head, giving him rather close `feel' of more than just the shirt Lind wears. “It doesn't matter. I `was' using a crutch all of that time. I was using Spear Mint as such, and my own fears and insecurities to layer my armors upon.
 
All of which now I do not need. Not any more.” ..with a good glom of a knight evermore.
 
Imladris felt his body lost sensation, focus of everything on the moment instead.
 
“I find.. wanting.. to express what I feel now. All for you, only for you. That is my selfish wish. My soul I wish to display here only for you.”
 
Imladris kept listening...
 
“Things I want to experience. Sensations to share. Life to share. I want to do many things. All of them for you. I don't care even what others will say.
 
Not after all we went through to get to this point.”
 
Imladris began to understand quite keenly. “And more to come, I am sure.”
 
“Indeed.”
 
Lind just began turning her head, to softly rub her right cheek back and forth on Imlade's forehead. It sent shivers through his entire body, wondering if he'd ever truly get used to this singular attention.
 
And in fact, a part hoped within, he'd never get used to it all. Such would make taking for granted a fallacy, indeed after all been through to be in this state together. He'd take his nervous shivers any second of any day, over the trails of amnesia beforehand.
 
One discomfort is not another.
 
“By the light, I so love you.” ..he found himself saying, Lind felt her universe flare, flash, flood, whatever not, of emotion she herself was still unused to. She in turn wished she'd not feel likewise of what Imladris thought.
 
As she whispered.. “Thank you.” ..and was `about' to extend....
 
“You two look comfortable.”
 
Lind was startled to a halt, as the two look up, and see Belldandy and Keiichi over them.
 
“Allo.” ..both warriors quip at once, Bell giggles. Lind however lightly chides. “I was about to make my move you know.” ..this Imladris blinks, so thinking she had already done so. Keiichi just quips with a hair rub of his black spikiness. “Sorry.”
 
Bell offers just then. “Have you Melded yet then?”
 
Lind shakes her head, as Imladris blinks and blankly responds. “Melded?”
 
Of the three that know better, Keiichi still a good deal jittered despite, Bell then offers. “Will you both walk with us then?”
 
Lind and Imlade look at each other, and nod back. “Sure.” Also in simult.
 
--------------------
 
Skuld stood in front of the closed store shoppe, her favorite electronic parts dealer. She was of course as a result fuming even moreso. “Errrrggggghhhhh, what IS it with this day!!” ..as she stomps about, having lost her chance of another sale because of all this ruckus this day. Meanwhile, Urd and Peorth discuss...
 
“What if Father finds out? Or anyone else in fact of this?”
 
Peorth just rubbed her chin, and countered.. “It may not come of this. Degré possible Eminence anticipated this anyway. He `does' know all in the end.
 
And it's not the first time Melds have occurred with lower life forms. Even if the risks are tricky, Belldandy's stable powers would be able to control such a Meld.”
 
Urd then considers.. “You suppose that if it was Lind that suggested it, then...”
 
Peorth giggles. “Poor Chevalier has no clue what is coming.”
 
Urd just sighs. “Wonder what it is like, a Meld I mean.”
 
Peorth blinks. “You never did it with...” ..Urd blanches. “With Troubador? Heck no.” ..maybe with Shohei if he was grown up, maybe, so Urd keeps to herself. Peorth notes the look in Urd's eye, and then looks over at Skuld. If she and Sentaro did it though, `that' would be risky, but not unwarranted.
 
Peorth slumps her head. “I'm depressed. I need a mortalfriend.” ..she whines, knowing her lack of `attachment' all of a sudden. Urd next to her just snickers. “Plenty good ones around. That Tamaya boy for instance...”
 
Peorth now blanches. “As `if'..!”
 
The two look at each other for a second, then start laughing out loud. Very loud. Skuld looks back at them, and then considers dryly. Like wild animals that need caging.
 
--------------------
 
The rays of the sun receded gradually, as the massive ball of fusion that authored them, also recedes at this sunset coming. A few puff clouds of cumulus and a light sea breeze of beyond is all that is needed to enjoy this moment, such as these two couples share.
 
For once, Keiichi isn't all that depressed for the added company. At least it's supposedly more `stable' company, for this romantic moment. He's still surprised how much Bell was going out to make for such a moment. Usually he thought, she didn't seem to realize of these moments, when others did end up interfering.
 
For once, having another couple in Knight and Valkyrie together, seemed to help keep away strange incidents of interference, as well as an unexpected intent by Belldandy herself for the same. Why was now demonstrated three times, though not fully why as yet.
 
Something Bell of her own part, was about to answer.
 
Nai alcar vanya ya sina tanca calina.”
 
Bell found her words cut short, as the three looked at a slightly tear jerked knight, looking at the first sunset he can remember in an Age. (Or such..)
 
“Was that elven?” Lind asks, Imladris nods simply, having essentially serenaded the light of the setting sun. “Sorry, couldn't help myself.”
 
Keiichi found himself impressed. “Can you teach me that?”
 
Imladris looked over, and recognized why for the query, as it may as well be Elessar asking Arwen after hearing her for the first time, or possibly of Elrond after seeing Arwen for the first time. Or something like such, as romantic intent goes.
 
He chuckles. “I may have a few lesson avail, for the mindful.”
 
Keiichi smiles, as Bell giggles. Lind just reminds herself to find a Tengwar linguist tome somewhere very soon.
 
A giggle/chuckle between them a moment later, before silence and breeze covers them all. Again long enough for Belldandy to start again. One done with a light grip of Keiichi's right sleeve, that which she is up against.
 
“I apologize for my actions today.”
 
Keiichi, and others look at her in turn, as.. “For what?”
 
Imladris blinks, as Lind grows worried, when Bell imparts. “For being too selfish in my actions today. I haven't been myself you see.” This Keiichi looks on, not realizing, when Lind comments. “No. The fault may be mine instead.”
 
Bell counters. “But I have acted outside my own bounds, far more than ever before. It was my conscious choice.”
 
“One I suggested to you, if you remember.”
 
Keiichi and Imladris look on, as this strange wordy admonishment spree goes on like this twice more, a bit comical in look after enough of this, when Imladris just finally speaks of his all day confusion of the matter. “What the bloody eternity are you both....?”
 
Bell and Lind suddenly stop, and realize, much to their blushing embarrassment.
 
Keiichi just asks in turn. “Is it about that Meld bit?”
 
Bell nods in self admonished `shame', as Lind rubs her own arms in hands. Imladris just wonders if he'll ever get an answer about all of this, when Belldandy suddenly imparts. “Using Holy Bell in such a manner, is most unwise to be truthful.”
 
Keiichi blinks a few dozen times, as Lind sighs. “Aye, that it is.”
 
“Am I in...” Keiichi blurts out, this before Bell `and' Lind in simult, bink and exclaim to assure Keiichi. “No, no. You're fine.” ..Bell further.. “..there is no danger to you. Now that your dimensional form has become accustomed to being touched by angelic essence.”
 
Keiichi gulps, noting this probably means added, the Tsukai and twice with Cool Mint, for such exposure. Imladris only knows enough of that much, from between the events seen of the Caceroth conflict, and from the Almighty holocron. A pit he tries to shove away begins to form, a bit of jealousy he doesn't mean.
 
But still nonetheless.
 
Bell then adds.. “But I did take a risk in attempting a Meld. It's risky for mortals to experience celestial energies they aren't meant for. If not for your exposure, you could have gone into a coma, or worse. A small chance, but still.”
 
Keiichi gulps, not realizing how much danger he was in. But then he notes Bell wouldn't normally do something to harm him. But then he isn't fully sure what to think of all this, at this moment. Belldandy adds.. “I just... grew jealous again... that...”
 
“That my angel was Keiichi's first experience, and not yours.” Lind puts in, and it all sinks in to everyone at once, at least of intent. Keiichi realizes and chides himself all of a sudden. “that means it's actually my fault.”
 
Bell and Lind react.. “It's not your fault.”
 
“Yes it is.” Keiichi retorts plainly. “Even if it was all during that Eater stuff, I was the one that accepted the risk, even if it was to help you all.
 
I never meant it to cause...”
 
Keiichi is stopped, as Belldandy suddenly envelops him. Lind and Imladris watch in amazement as the touch-glow from before, seems more effectual to the eye this time. Lind notes the Melds had done their effect well.
 
Their souls were actually touching each other between their physical shells now, such was one effect of the Meld.
 
“I know.” Bell replies. “But seeing it a second time during that last battle, I couldn't help it. Between you being attacked by Caceroth, a real possibility of being killed, and seeing Cool Mint within you. I... I couldn't contain my envy anymore.
 
When Lind suggested, I actually didn't think for once.”
 
Keiichi holds his breath, as Bell confesses. “I couldn't stand my Keiichi bearing another's soul, even if it was Lind's. even if it was to protect yourself and help us all the same. Something within me couldn't fathom `not' being left out of that.”
 
Lind sighs, as Keiichi gulps. However the witfull mortal considers, and then expresses. “You don't think Blue Lance may have affected you?”
 
Bell blinks, as Lind blinks. (Imladris just looks lost now.) the goddesses consider. “What if..”
 
Bell.. “But she was transferred to Velsper.”
 
Lind.. “But her effects of demonic blood might still be effectual, even if slightly.”
 
B: “So there may be trace amounts..”
 
L: “There's never been a Tsukai event of anything else similar to study, so...”
 
B: “Maybe it was affecting my judgement some.”
 
Lind however considers, just to be official sounding about it all. “However your true feelings have to be taken into account.” This Bell looks downwards in reflection. Keiichi however imparts. “Um... a.. at least I get a sense of your feelings again.
 
And we didn't have to have our hands stuck together this time either “
 
The lot of them stop, and then begin to start giggling together, a rising cacophony that fills the air in a pleasing manner for a good bit. Imladris meanwhile just thinks.. Nice to know I'm not left out. ..as he just watches and appreciates fully the moment at hand.
 
One can tell from old history, that it is being looked back upon with good humor here.
 
Again still nonetheless.
 
Finally Bell accepts with a more `cleansed' tone. “I guess I'm too contaminated to be a good goddess now, I...”
 
“Are you kidding?”
 
Bell stops, as Keiichi injects further.. “My sweet Belldandy? If anything, things have been simply.. um... well...”
 
“Evolving?” Lind offers. Keiichi nods. “Yeah. That's it.
 
We've simply been dealing with our emotions in ways as of late. I know things have been more hectic than usual lately. It's probably a bit of stress, as well as other things. Might just be a way to blow off steam. You know?”
 
Lind and Bell look a bit pensive at this, as Imladris looks down at something rubbing his leg, as Lind considers there's obviously more unsaid. However this all is distracted from all of a sudden, as the sounds of more than a few `mews' starts to rise all around them.
 
“What the heck?”
 
The three talking look at Imladris then, and then realize all around them, as Imlade bends down.
 
Keiichi looks below, and around. “W.. w.. what? What the heck?” ..as a good number of cats and kitties have all of a sudden ended up around them with little warning. As if this nutty day hasn't been weird enough already.
 
Lind looks over as a large number of over thirty or so cats have gathered more around Imladris, this as said knight suddenly rises, and quips.. “Company.” ..with a bundle of fifteen various kitties in his arms, another four or five dangling off his jacket sleeves, another black and white kitten somehow on his melon top!
 
Lind and Bell just squeal! “Kitties!”
 
Keiichi blinks more than a few times, as a tabby stretches it's claws on his jeans, kneading them a bit. “Where'd they all come from?”
 
Imladris just shrugs. “I dunno, they just appeared or such.” ..as Bell and Lind lean in and start rubbing separate kitten heads each with each of their hands. Meanwhile in so, the lot of them, in various mews and meows sounded, purr all of a lot. Enough that it sounds like a thick, furry train engine or something.
 
One way to defuse the terse air of a moment prior. (One guesses..)
 
Lind after a moment of this, looks at Imlade, and considers. “Were you a cat person in your previous life?”
 
Imlade in turn blinks.. “Well yeah. The homestead I grew up on had many cats. A lot of mousers for all.. well.. mouse problems that troubled many areas back then.” ..he blinks again.. “..though I guess it's still a problem now I suppose.”
 
Bell offers in explanation. “Maybe your aura picked up on this in this life, and cats can attune to it.”
 
Lind giggles, as Imlade groans. “Explains all those cats on all those other worlds that tended to appear around me, when I was in many a town or burg. Annoying at times really.
 
Didn't need a blanket some nights, there being so many. I was kinda popular with the kids too cause of that.”
 
Keiichi smirks. “I bet.” ..having seen enough weirdness in his time amongst goddesses.
 
Bell however imparts. “Might be a problem for our home if this is the case.”
 
“No kidding.” Lind adds. Imladris just sighs. “And yet another night spent under the stars as well cause of it.”
 
The others just giggle, just before the kitty on the knightly head, rises, and then starts extending it's claws, right into his hair.
 
The three just wince as a knightly melon is kneaded seriously so, tears streaming out as a result.
 
“T... this.... ow... really... eep.. hurts... -wince-“
 
Lind just quickly anime grabs the cat off, and into a cradle, shaking a no-no finger at it. The cat just playfully bats at the finger, and Lind ends up just hugging it. Keiichi just chuckles as Imladris sighs in relief.
 
“Now I'm better.”
 
--------------------
 
The fading day finally sees the four return home, after finding an area all those cats could return home, or something, back to from. Still, more than a couple of cats still followed after the knight, much to chagrin, and amusement of the others. The Siamese with blue eyes was sure pretty, the one Lind grew attached to.
 
Imladris saw her with the cat, and `still' was trying to look for the brazen war goddess of ferocity in said state. He almost missed the brutal efficacy of that side of her, even if it was only one full day since they all were like this.
 
They eventually reach the temple wall, and under the waning light that now sees more street lights emerging to give night aid to come. Seeing these also makes Imladris amazed, since electrical lighting was `another' lacking of note from his time. (He saw more such lighting on the Western front, than he ever did in Montana of old.)
 
As they arrive at the Temple however, Keiichi realizes in vocalization. “Uhhh.. maybe going home isn't all that healthy right now.” Bell just replies. “We can't stay away forever.”
 
“Just tell em it was a.. what was it called? ..ah... a reaction to that Tsukai thing.”
 
Lind stops, as Kei and Bell listen to Imlade, that which makes them nod, though Bell wonders. “Would that not be a misleading...?”
 
“Not really.” Keiichi says, just as they reach the Temple entry arch. As they do however, Keiichi notes the sight of two bikes out front, that of a Krauser Domani SSi and a stock KSR. Keiichi gulps.. “Oh no.” ..as Bell sees, the other two observing.
 
“Megumi and Chihiro are here?” ..this Bell and Keiichi exchange a glance.
 
They all end up gingerly creeping up the steps, seeing two helmets tossed to the wayside near, and just get to the immediate open area before the Temple itself, before..
 
“THERE YOU ARE!!!”
 
Keiichi jumps about a mile (or kilometer, depending on metric of measurement instead...) as three goddesses and two mortal femmes suddenly rush up, all `right' at Keiichi!! All done so fast as to make Lind and Imladris jump back a good few meters.
 
“Where have you been!” Skuld yells, as Chihiro then snaps louder. “No, where have YOU been!?”
 
Skuld turns at Chihiro. “Look lady, I was yelling at him first.”
 
“Back at the end of the line kid.” ..Chihiro retorts.
 
Megumi suddenly thrusts in at him. “How about ME Bro!?”
 
Keiichi just jitters an eye. “N.. now wait a...”
 
Urd and Peorth then spike in. “We need to talk K-Boy!” Keiichi just then wishes he hadn't come home all of a sudden.
 
Bell however objects in usual manner. “Everyone, please give Keiichi a chance.”
 
Urd then leans in on Bell. “We need to talk too, `younger' Sis.” ..this Bell just blinks blankly at.
 
Imladris blinks and comments. “This is all high spirited fun.” Lind just holds place right beside him, a number of cats beneath him looking on as well.
 
Megumi then exclaims. “I swear I had this weird dream where I was possessed, and Chihiro said....!” Keiichi wavers his hands forward and back defensively. “Whoa, whoa girl. It's not what you think.”
 
Megumi suddenly goes WIDE eyed! “You mean it was all TRUE!?!” ..this Keiichi pip eyes at. Uh boy. This Chihiro draws closer at. Looks like everything is going to hit the fan now. This just as Imladris speaks up. “Hey! Don't crowd the guy.”
 
The goddesses look at him and just plainly look.
 
Megumi and Chihiro however look, and react differently. They stare a moment, and then suddenly blink a pair of big fat, anime heart shaped eyes that boggle for a few seconds. Both also coo out... “Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!”
 
Imlade blinks a good few dozen, as Lind suddenly nabs at his right arm `possessively'.
 
“Wow, who's the Adonis?” Megumi croons out, as Imladris blinks. “What?” ..this Urd and Peorth suddenly giggle a good bit at in irony.
 
Keiichi looks between the two bossy ladies and the blinking knight, and realizes. You're kidding.
 
Lind grips just a bit that more possessive, as Bell calmly introduces. “This is Imladris.”
 
“Cousin.” Peorth and Urd suddenly add. Megumi looks over as Chihiro returns to her more nominal gaze, and starts inspecting the new bloke over. “Cousin huh?”
 
“Yes, Belldandy's Cousin from... ah.. the States.” ..Keiichi puts, remembering most of the talk from earlier, revolving around origin of birth and such of locale. Megumi comments. “Wow, really?” ..and looks at Bell. “Maybe that explains it all.”
 
Bell just blinks as Skuld draws up and gets about ready to shout back if all gets impertinent further towards her Big Sis. Imladris meanwhile remembers and tries to go with it all, not sure if it all just means he will step on his own words, but so...
 
“Yeah, came from Montana actually.”
 
The two mortal girls coo.. “Ohhh...” again, as Keiichi sighs, Bell just looking on blankly. But then as if to defuse all of thoughts worried of, Imladris then says... “..and this is my beloved, milady Lind.” ..said with a gesture to the steel blue maned `lady' beside him.
 
Chihiro looks at Lind, and locks enough of steel eyes to know where `possession' lies. After that Chihiro just shrugs. “Very well.” Megumi though sees Lind and just slumps her shoulders. “Aw man, another one taken.” ..this Keiichi just pats Megumi on the head about. “Sorry.”
 
Chihiro however then turns back on Keiichi more in character. “Okay mister, start talking!”
 
“Eh?” Keiichi quips, wondering out loud.. “Uh.. if it's about work.”
 
Chihiro just waves a dismissive hand at such. “Oh forget that. That quake yesterday made me keep the shop closed for now. WE need to talk about that day at work `before' that quake.” ..this the goddess lot gulps/gasps at, as Keiichi freezes up. “Uh... uh...”
 
Megumi just pleads. “Aw come on, that was no dream we had. Not the both of us!”
 
Keiichi just looked at his younger sister, and saw her short black hair was really ruffled with worry and distress. He rarely saw her like this, and for once, it seemed not even a patented goddess `remedy' could deal with all this.
 
Chihiro then quips. “We should also talk about what the heck goes on around here.” ..she says, thumbing behind her towards BMW nearby. “We realized something when we finished putting your bike back together bub.”
 
Keiichi blinks, and then looks around everyone and sees the fully repaired and ready to go Beemer. “Wow. The bike looks great, I can't thank...”
 
“Screw that!” Chihiro just barks back, and gets his attention quite easily. “What about all the weirdness I keep noticing around here? What is this place, a magic club?”
 
Keiichi feels strained, and Bell struggles to not lie outright about it all. This as Lind suddenly calls out. “Hey, isn't it all a bit late for this? A late hour can see things not truly meant.”
 
Chihiro just plainly looks at Lind in turn.. “Not after this long lady. I've seen too much.”
 
Keiichi just says. “Look, it's not what you think.”
 
“What is it then?” Chihiro and Megumi suddenly lean back in with. Urd just quips, one eye open.. “You can stop talking now K-boy.”
 
Imladris however notes things are getting too pushy, and noting that things could easily get out of hand, suddenly speaks up in a striking tone. “That's enough.”
 
“Eh?” Chihiro looks over, a bit caught off guard. Megumi looks as well, as Lind notes just enough measured command voice is used to suddenly take pressure off Keiichi. In a manner, attending to duty of a fashion.
 
“The hour `is' late, and eyes always can be deceived. Pressing for answers now, only may net you things better not learned. More likely things not true.”
 
Everyone watches for a second, as the knight (to all but two..) then sighs and finishes. “I do not wish my first night of truth here, to be in sight of an argument.”
 
Chihiro and Megumi blinks, and then looks down a bit.
 
“Alright.” Chihiro says. “For now anyway.” Megumi hears and then groans. “Great.” ..however Chihiro then says. “But I'm not going anywhere tonight.” ..this making everyone more than surprised. Keiichi blinks, as Chihiro says `calmly'. “After all, it's a bit late.”
 
Megumi just smiles weakly. “Works for me.”
 
Keiichi just looks at Bell and trades a weak smile. Uh boy.. Keiichi thinks.
 
He then thinks he hears.. Agreed... in turn from her, which he blinks at.
 
Skuld just huffs. “No one is sleeping in my room tonight.”
 
Chihiro just looks, before Urd quips in turn at Skuld. “No one wants to sleep in the kid's room anyway.” ..this Skuld frazzles at expectantly.
 
Lind and Imladris just look at each other, and think in simult (short of hearing each other's thoughts..) What have we begotten into now?
 
--------------------
 
For all the complexity of the arguments that occurred prior, the aftermath for the night was far less stressful, as yet another less than serene, party like night billows up, yet again. Urd's sake and Skuld's ice cream finding plenty of soon cheerful palettes. (So done at Peorth's insistence to defuse the whole shebang outright.)
 
Keiichi just wonders at once point. “What's with all the parties lately?” ..before Urd gets a hold of him. Bell celebrates just as easily, now much more in character. A clean soul is a natural one, of such.
 
Chihiro and Megumi try to get more info on the new `Adonis' present, such a description still quite uneasy to take for the knight. The fact they seem to ignore Lind at first in favor of Imladris, well.. to say an iffy first chill between the lot of em. Such however is short lived, as it is Imladris that dotes on Lind with a few toasts and such here and there with little explanation.
 
Such a message is clear, `such' is more of the teachings of the Generals upon the knight. Not so witless is he in such social noticing.
 
The evening however isn't without more kookiness, as some of the cats Imladris `brought home', as it were, meander the residence, as Velsper gets approached by two male kitties, a fact not overlooked by Urd and Peorth.
 
Rather strange and disturbing pictures developed later follow, at Peorth's warped suggestion. As far as kitty pictures go. Seeing the cats round around Bell when Velsper tries to escape in her arms though, makes at least the goddess look cute. The claw marks in Keiichi's head when Velsper tries to escape that way, isn't as so. (So much for the Earth cat studying excuse.)
 
Overall though, it's a mellow party, doing it's job for now. Not however dealing with the matter at hand Chihiro promised to bring back up at dawn break.
 
Still, sleep comes soon enough. For most of them at least.....
 
--------------------
 
“Is the device ready minion?”
 
A demon First Class just huffs and wheezes, looking all disheveled and unkempt, as if having pulled an brutal college study all nighter, or something else just as torturous. A sight fit for the likes of the CEO watching, pristine as she keeps herself. (As if the CEO requires `actual' sleep, even if done so to pass the time of her earth bound version. The full version is still just as busy anyway `elsewhere'.)
 
Mara just looks up, her left hand on a strange device. Essentially a small spell amplifier set within a cone. “I.. it... -wheeze- ...is ready... -snore-bink- ...mistress.”
 
Hild just smirks and after a moment of Mara snoring away like a pig, snaps her fingers to reawaken her. “Well done.”
 
Mara just nods wearily, hating the fact her current form is so sleep handicapped. “Can I sleep now?”
 
Hild sighs, and a bit more of pig-snoring, is then cut off by a zap of her Hild-bolt.
 
“I'M AWAKE, YEOW!!”
 
Hild blows at her finger like it was a gun. “All the more for my audience.”
 
Mara just rubs at her singed face, and asks. “Why was I tasked so personally for this?” ..she says, thumbing the pack of sleeping rats in lab coats in a corner nearby of their newly acquired abandoned dwelling. One that used to be a seedy disco parlor, of all things.
 
Something Mara was mindful of, since some of the old equipment wasn't as broken down as she'd like. Something Hild was `well' aware of.
 
Hild just smirked. “Because you are my minion here. The craft of minions is better than of lower underlings. Especially when you have knowledge of prior actions to go on. Experience, what have you.”
 
Mara smirks a bit, before Hild adds.. “I mean that much failure must be taken into account.” ..whit to Mara plops her head back down in fatigue. “Your praise is flattering mistress.”
 
Mara then senses, and then looks up, as a glowing red and white spell object forms in Hild's left hand. The light makes the interior of the room they are in, most... infernal... to the cocked eye.
 
“Mistress?”
 
Hild calmly replies, much to chilling effect, with the spell coded object multi-rotating within, and around-about itself. “Velsper's swiped gift from his violation of Heaven.”
 
Mara is `far' more awake now. “You mean that is....?”
 
Hild nods. “Very good my dunce. His stolen temporal reversing spell. One the goddesses were so kind to help me finalize mapping out.” ..she smirks, remembering that gorgeous song Hild had Urd sing with her, and eventually all three Norns in equal kind, all to simply reverse the `damage' Velsper had done to Peorth, the then poor lil child goddess version that so valiantly took the spell blast of the same to save Keiichi, during the original incident during the Doublet affair between Velsper and essentially all the rest of existence. (Belldandy of primary note, the Doublet in mention here.)
 
The same spell that could have killed Keiichi by winding his temporal form out of existence utterly, if not for Peorth. The song that restored her, the codes that dealt with the demonic root program under the originally Heavenly equation, allowing Nidheg to reverse the damage done, now had been reworked by the ever devious CEO.
 
“I must express my appreciation to them, in my own way. Is this gift sufficient for them, dear minion?”
 
Mara shivered, the demonstration of how vile Hild truly was, was difficult to comprehend, and to endure of exposure. Mara however realized and quickly asked.. “But if you use that on Keiichi.”
 
“Very good, thinking ahead for once.” Hild noted.. “I will use this on them all. This time to ensure they are too beneath me in power, and under heel, to stop me this time. But worry not, dear Keiichi won't be expunged by this. I ensured of that much this time.
 
Our market share must come first after all.” Hild then added a further smirk. “Besides, Keiichi interests me enough so. I do hope poor Belldandy doesn't take it all too harshly.”
 
Mara blinked. “Say what?”
 
Hild just rolls her eyes, and levitates the new demonic device to her. The so called Fountain Amplifier Ray, though this `fountain of youth', won't be so wanted.
 
Mara just stutters.. “B.. but mistress..”
 
Hild just rolls her kid sized eyes and then snaps fingers in her free hand. A large tin tub smacks down on Mara's melon, knocking her out cold. “Oh go to sleep fool.” Hild snips in after.
 
After, Hild holds both ends of her demonic intent, and starts to spell work them together. All the while smiling, not bothering with a moronic evil laugh.
 
Her smile is cold enough on it's own anyway.
 
--------------------
 
Lind wakes up from her spot on the living room floor (again,) so done as something that had been warm next to her is not present. Looking around, she sees amongst other things, Skuld on the floor, cuddling a long since empty ice cream container of strawberry, and sucking at her thumb a bit too.. um.. anywho..
 
Lind jitters a kooky eye for a sec, then turns and starts sensing with her feelings.
 
And looks upwards, sensing...
 
Chihiro wakes all drunk and groggy, just in time to see what she thinks is that weird girl with steel blue hair, walk outside, and then flying up into the clear moonlit sky, such noted by the lighting effect. As such is her grogginess that she just plops her head back down. Not enough sleep... and snores on and away.
 
Belldandy then giggles lightly, and falls back asleep, one hand holding a sleeping other gently.
 
Outside in the dead gorgeous moonlit sky of 2:37 AM, a knight stands at the tip top edge of the temple apex beam, at the very edge, a good view down of the residence possible, but not of intent. What is to Imladris, is the sight of the silver moon, full and brilliant, casting it's celestial pall over the sleepy burg below
 
Such was his captivation with the lunar orb.
 
Such was how Lind found him. She floated just `below' and off the side in mid air, `standing' in mid air with arms behind her back, watching him, waiting for him to notice.
 
When it doesn't garner his attention, Lind huffs a bit loud.
 
When `that' doesn't get his attention, she suddenly punches him in the shoulder!
 
“OW!”
 
Imladris finally looks over at Lind, whom holds an impatient look in her eye. “Hey that hurt.” ..with a rub of his arm. One good and red now. Lind just quips in kind. “I thought I was the one that got your enrapture?”
 
Imlade just chuckles nervously, as Lind kick flips to cartwheel over his head serenely, and tip toe land to his now left. Her sock tip holds a single toe stand on the temple roof beam, as she holds her right hand behind her back, to grasp her left arm.
 
“Didn't know Luna Prison interested you so much.”
 
Imlade just whines back. “It was not `that' I was looking at.” ..just as she suddenly giggles at this. Imladris sees and then starts to blush.
 
“Too easy.” Lind quips, as Imlade just groans. “Am I that really?”
 
Lind just straightens up and imparts under the moonlight. “So as I have learned from all the previous years. The ones that mattered beforehand.
 
The soul I cherish as a result.”
 
Imladris just blushes again, as he looks up at the moon. In explanation of his previous longing gaze at the gray surface beyond. “I learned from the holocron, that mortals like me set foot on that surface, all not too long ago by timeline.
 
Something I found myself imagining of myself in a fashion.”
 
Lind looks over, as she sees a different longing on his face. “Imagining?”
 
Imladris side glances over, and imparts. “My childhood. I would see the moon, and wonder what it all was. Not even were those celluloid films of even after my age somewhat, did I see what could be of the imagination.
 
The idea of even walking on it's surface. The idea that mortals of this world are stepping out into the stars beyond, even if in baby steps for now. All such was a drunken man's fantasy in my time. No thought of space stations, foot prints in vacuum, solar baked soil. Images of galaxies far beyond.”
 
He looks more towards Lind in next impart.. “Even despite my actual experiences in the far universe beyond, even still, knowing my old home plane is advancing itself so, makes me imagine what I could not in my previous life.
 
Even if it is a child's mind I fall back upon for such.”
 
Lind feels her heart melt again, so much for the tough gal act once again, as she leans in full on Imlade's right side. She just sighs in a most sensual manner.
 
“It is still an amazing mind nevertheless.”
 
Imladris blinks, looks over at the cuddling Valkyrie, and then finally says despite himself. “And one also confused.”
 
“Pardon?” ..she looks up.
 
Imladris just plainly quips. “Is it me or something? I thought you were the hard arse type and all? I never knew you had this side of you so much.”
 
Lind just stiffens up some, and comments in defensive kind. “Well if that is how you'd prefer of myself.”
 
Imladris just gulps, but quips further. “Well.. ah.. um.. it's just that I knew you for so long like.. well...” ..he then blinks.. “..of what contact I did have with you.”
 
“Did you not hear of me earlier this passing day?” Imladris hears and nods.. “Aye. Something about lack of barriers, some Meld and bad fashion sense.”
 
The ouch heard next is from a nice, stiff elbow to the left hand ribs. “Two of three.”
 
The rub of welted chest, to match the right arm of match, is accented as Lind responds further. “I said I was ready to try many things.”
 
Imladris remembers, though his hearing was kinda `muffled' at the time, under that tree.
 
Lind just bears soul of, as she falls under her own spell of words. “What have I need, to be utterly so as you think I was. When compared to how I felt, when you confessed yesterday.” Lind continued, taking his hand fully, of right in left.. “You forget how deep our emotions can go. How deep our character is pure, of what we truly are.
 
Our character is our alignment, but it is not absolute. We are as deeply complex as any other lower mortal. It is how we can interact with the lower realms, as is His Wisdom shown.”
 
A knight feels his hand stroked by thumb.
 
“I am not fully changed, but I am vectored to whom I cherish in. It was not a fallacy of my own wish most selfish, when time came of your Return, for what holds now.” ..Lind then smirks and slits eyes in enamoured fashion, looking at nothing in particular.
 
“But if you worry if I am too changed, I assure you this is also fallacy.”
 
Imladris blinks and wonders out loud. “I hope the mortals of this world can handle such.”
 
Lind chuckles, and replies to such. “If you are worried of such in `that' kind. Know that if I grow agitated enough. I will have you to assure I `relieve' said pressure upon.”
 
The knight blinks again, as Lind giggles within her tongue. “I hope my Angellife Insurance policy is paid up then.”
 
For a while in a moment, the two just stand there, hardly fatigued at all, as the clock passes into three AM. With long enough, Lind finally says. “Worry not. This side is for eyes only, only one in truth. My rest is still there to be seen when needed.”
 
Imladris smirks, and Lind gloms romantically again, in full arm and cheek.
 
A moment later however, Lind decides the time has come.
 
“You haven't asked yet.”
 
A knight blinks again. “Pardon?”
 
“Of Melding.”
 
Imladris just blinks more, and shrugs. “Not that I was thinking of. Should I have?” ..said with a stuttered head swivel towards her.
 
Lind just takes a breath, and then begins as if intended all along. “Belldandy and Keiichi have already done it three times. Their souls should be able to hear each other very soon, a step of relations of merit.”
 
Imladris considers and shrugs again. “Of nothing I hold ill against.”
 
“Even for an act most taboo?”
 
Imladris really blinks now. “Say again?”
 
Lind considers and sighs in the same breath, before offering. “For mortals of your make, consider the most open profession and act that would be of love for you.”
 
Imladris considers.. “Um... ah... uh.. wait.. wait wait. You don't mean...”
 
“Yes. To make love, a moment that bears your souls the only way truly of merit, lacking psychic capability.”
 
Imladris gets reasonable nervous. “Um.. I don't think I am ready for...”
 
“...but it is only an act of animal capability, in the end.” Imladris looks back over, Lind continues.. “Sensations are contained within each mortal shell. Even psychic capability only gives tactile sensation between minds, but in the end, the sensations are reveled mainly within each shell of soul contained.
 
Never fully and truly shared in the end.” Lind puts, a bit in a level tone for the matter discussed. Almost sterile in words even. “Not while as the emotion is contained within the soul.
 
Something evolution has an answer for most unexpectedly.”
 
Imladris comments over.. “What are you bequeathing at?”
 
Lind offers in kind. “You know of our extensions, through our angels of our true soul, yes?”
 
“Enough.” Imladris just blurts. Lind then starts to shift towards Imladris some, her next few movements, done in a rather sensual movements that made sure to fully contact his body, as she moved in an almost erotic manner. Something hardly remised, by the soon sweating knight.
 
“Not like this. Not when we use them in a unique way.”
 
More sliding slowly upon, he hears more between his own heavy heart beats. “There is one way to truly bear a soul for another to experience. To openly allow in some manner, to allow a soul to merge with another, even if for a short time.
 
Our angels have this ability, since they `are' our true souls, in all essence.”
 
More did his hearing have trouble between clammy skin and heartbeats.
 
“But to do such, a Meld is considered a dangerous thing for us to even contemplate. Melding souls gives `all' our soul to be seen, and it makes the two swim together, risking them mixing too far if melded too long. Great focus or external imprint is needed to ensure that our trust in professing an angel in such a manner, does not come to harm of either subject.”
 
Imladris feels her all but draping over his back now, breath in right ear.. “But... but if you then...”
 
Lind just continues on.. “Bell and Keiichi already have done so, because Keiichi has had contact with my Cool Mint, as well as Velsper's, Blue Lance. In essence, prepping his soul, already so done prior to other contacts his soul has experienced.
 
I can only imagine how it was for him when Bell allowed Holy Bell to flow through his body as so.”
 
Imladris gasps. “You mean they....?”
 
Lind smirked. He didn't even think of when he saw Lind and Keiichi transferring Cool Mint the second time around, forth and back. He was not of proper mind at the time anyway. Of more impart now, was learning how he could, despite the eroticism of apparent, up to hearing this profession.
 
“Yes. As said, three times now.”
 
Imladris feels Lind's arms drape down his chest, but not too low, as she floats now upon his strong back.
 
“They now know more of each other than they ever dreamed of before. A magic not actually meant of norm, from Norn..
 
...because I suggested it.”
 
Imladris blinks and remembers that much now as well. “B... but why?”
 
Lind whispers into his ear, each breath running shivers in wave about Imlade's form. “Because I knew that it should be Bell that has her angel touching his soul, not mine.
 
Because mine are meant for you instead. Like how I shown you Spear Mint for that first time. Now with knowledge better, I can do even more in kind now.”
 
Imladris starts to feel something `odd' press through his back, a strange feel of `cool' starting to edge in from behind. He realizes, as Lind breathes out.. “If not for your nannies, I would not have know as it is. I believe this is why.”
 
Sensation shifts like a clutch, from external eroticism, to something internal that loses all meaning of words. The soft `knife' feeling of twin angel wing feathers delving deep, or more like cool fabric flowing between the `water boundary' of the soul from skin, as Lind begins enacting her first Meld with the knight.
 
His soul very keenly feels how `cool' the twin angel elements are, then starts to feel through them, the song that is Lind's own soul. In turn, she starts to feel `his' as well. The only think akin to this, is how Imladris feels when studying the holocron, and `that' garners him an instant insight, as he sees in a flowing wash, Lind's internal history, her deepest soul, fears, loves, likes, detests, more...
 
...Lind gets to see just how much Imladris meant by his stories of the old world, and how much the new sights of passing day truly affected him. She also saw just how much of a fathomless crush he had had, of her all this time.
 
He sees her childhood, the stocky kith that even early on was a bit reserved than norm, always at the edge of playful gatherings.
 
She sees his childhood, working on very rough ranches, seeing a bit more of the wild of Montana than a kid should have.
 
He sees her never mentioned love of books.
 
She see his embellishment of all things honor and knightly bound, no matter what the culture or learning.
 
He sees just how HARD her training as a Valkyrie had been all along after her learning of Cool Mints existence within.
 
She sees just how hard he fought to meet Thor's insane standards all that time of training.
 
They each saw how much acceptance meant to each of them, even if both alike had been far more than required all along.
 
She saw the first time he noticed her, the bare nudging stir that had him notice her out of all those other Valkyries.
 
He saw what she saw of him the first time, not that she was anywhere near impressed. Poor shmuck.
 
It kept going on and on like this, for what seemed a long time.
 
Not quite so much, as from external, the Meld is witnessed soon after it begins, by a long since waiting Urd and Peorth, both whom soon followed Lind up after the Valkyrie left to find Imlade. The sight for them is unexpected, as it is not the same as what they either surmised Belldandy's and Keiichi's had been, but not even of detail of what they saw of occurring between the two soul melded warriors of the here and now.
 
Such as seen, as of instead a blue-white glow they had noted before, a gold-purplish one instead glows from the two here. Not only that, but blue wisps of incarnate energy seeps out from the knight, where Lind's angels were melding physically through his body for the Meld. Celestial fabric swirl of the two angel's connections with the mistress Valkyrie, was seeping out from between them, but also swirling in and out of two other spots upon Imladris's fore abdomen.
 
And more, as Lind's eyes are closed, but exhibiting a violet cool glow, Imladris's was open, and glowed white and gold, as more bluish incarnate energon seeped from them. Hardly any of it seeping as if bleeding, or painful to the looks of either of the Meld. Rather, both look absolutely serene and enraptured of each other.
 
A sight that just drops the jaws of both well experienced goddesses looking on.
 
For all their timelessness, this was something most new to them both, having never witnessed a Meld themselves, no less the same of experience for the ones conducting.
 
Peorth just echoes in mind.. So this is what Bell and Kei were doing. ..in amazement. As much as this `is' taboo, an goddess allowing `all' of her deepest secrets and knowledge to be borne for a mortal to see, the `real' reason the Meld is taboo in the primary place, it is also incredibly romantic to witness.
 
There `was' no other way to externally describe it all. Within as same, had no words to describe, beyond what both saw of each other.
 
“Wow.” ..Urd whispers, almost too noticeable, as Peorth worries this may startle the Melders out of their state.
 
Nothing even close, as hearing of norm is lost for a short time longer.
 
But only so, as Lind realizes the Meld starts to indeed meld their souls a bit too far, this virgin experience as it is, not of experience enough to know when to know where the blurring `line' is for Melding length.
 
As such, to be quite safe in end result, Lind starts to `retrieve' her Mints from within his soul, an act that causes dribbles of tears to drop from his cheeks in so doing.
 
And soon after, it all ends as suddenly as it began.
 
For awhile, the two remain in exhausted contact as beforehand position, as souls are weary, but not of fatigue. A strange sense of soul -shock instead envelops instead. The same that essentially plastered upon both Kei's and Bell's facades that first time Urd and Peorth saw them. Said same seen on Lind's and Imlade's facades `now'.
 
After enough time, they both recover `stability' in their respective souls, enough that hearing returns as well. Senses moments after. Realization by a Valkyrie in quick succession. As she does realize, and blinks, Urd quips out.
 
“Was that fun for you both?”
 
Lind juts her head over, and so doing, her startle also causes her to reflexively push off Imladris's back, the noted whom was no where `near' in balance on top of the Temple beam. As a result.. “Hey! Wa... WAAWAWAWHOAAAAAAAAAAA.. -roof thumping downwardx20- YIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPEeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....!” ..as Imladris ends up cart wheeling off the temple roof, much to Lind's anime horror. They all see the knight roll off at a girly scream pitch, and smack down to the ground rather hard.
 
“Ow......”
 
Lind holds her mouth. “Oops.”
 
A moan back up of... “I'm okay.” ..just makes Peorth and Urd look at each other, and then start busting a gut.
 
Lind just huffs at the two, and floats on down to collect the shattered remains, as Imlade moans on.
 
“-Ngh..- No pain, no gain.... my tushie.”
 
--------------------
 
Two chibi figures zip along the gleaming horizon of a fresh new day, heading out from the town proper, to the locale of their ruinous intentions.
 
Mini-Hild looks over at the sun rise, hardly remiss in such natural beauty, as it is simply market share that drives her evil, not the ruin of the world around. At least for now anyway. The world would be hers one day anyway, so no need to dismiss the panorama in a baleful manner.
 
After all.. “Such a charming morn. For now anyway.” ..she snickers at the machination to come.
 
Mara however just looks and shields her eyes, cursing the sun as she curses everything of and about her. Even breathing air is something curses for evil sakes. Sheesh...
 
--------------------
 
She stretched long, and she stretched hard. Long and satisfying, her sleep wrinkled shirt folding about just right for a disheveled morning, and a chinked shoulder to boot. This as Megumi rubs at said shoulder next, her slightly stiff neck not yet old enough to endure as older types like Keima or Takano, (pop and ma as not mentioned,) such that it loosens much more of ease in a short time frame of self massaging.
 
“Sleep well Sis?” ..this as Megumi looks back as Keiichi emerges from the residence, slipping his plain beach like slippers on in so emerging. Megumi just smiles. “Well enough Big Bro. You?”
 
Keiichi just holds his head. “Thank god I'm not a sake junkie. Can't handle it.” ..this Megumi giggles at, then feels a throb of her own. “Yeah, Urd can push it hard.”
 
The two just chuckle for a bit, before Megumi notes something, and looks over to see.. “Hey, it's that, that weird new girl there?”
 
Keiichi looks over, and sees Lind sitting kneed, looking all the bit serene and meditative. “Huh, yeah.” ..he looks, and then around. “Where'd the gold dude get to?”
 
“'Gold dude'?” Megumi cocks an eye at. Keiichi just comments plainly. “Yeah, he kinda seems like one to me for `some' reason.” ..not mentioning everything about the new bloke. Megumi looks again at the strange lady, asks of her name, is so answered in turn, then proceeds to comment. “How come she looks so serious all the time?
 
Looks like a drill sergeant of something even in plain clothes.”
 
Keiichi just chuckles, Megumi all but hitting Lind's demeanor on the head. Also not realizing hearing is just as keen of `note'.
 
“Well, she's pretty much like that. Actually goes well with that gold dude Imladris if you see them together long enough.”
 
Megumi cocks an eye again, generally at Lind. “So those two are a serious item?”
 
“Long time at that, so I gathered from Bell.” ..he puts, mindful of the truth and evolving answers to suit. Megumi prods further. “And he is Bell's cousin?”
 
“Yup.” ..Kei just quips. Megumi just stops a sec, and feels something isn't quite connecting. But after all this time with weird place, she has noticed enough weirdness that she better left alone in asking about, up till now at least, so she at the moment doesn't prod about them.
 
She has something more immediate of mind to consider first, as she looks over and sees Keiichi trying to locate Imladris. “Where'd he go to?”
 
“Keiichi.”
 
Said name looks over, as Megumi grows a bit pensive again. “Can.... can you tell me what happened to me the other day?” Keiichi freezes like anime-ice, as she sighs... “I need to know. Anything...
 
..I've had bad nightmares as of late about it. When I sleep alone that is. I think sleeping here with you all helped some.” Keiichi hears, and looks down, groaning a bit, knowing what Caceroth had done all too well...
 
..but not sure if he could be believed in giving an answer that wasn't such a horror. Megumi just clenched at her pant leg sides, and gulped. “...even if I hear what I don't want to, I need to know.
 
Just so I know it isn't really `me', that was trying to kill you that day. I... I just can't....”
 
Megumi starts sobbing decently enough, Keiichi twisted in emotion within, but then just does `one' thing a good brother can do. He just comes up and takes her by the shoulders, and says.. “I... well... can't say something bad didn't happen.
 
But it wasn't `you' that was trying to kill me. I know you love me too much for `that' to ever happen. Even if I am a dopey brother to you. And I don't hold anything against you. Okay?”
 
It was a time like that, where it wasn't necessarily total truth that was needed. Just reassuring words and a good hug that Megumi just lets herself go into, allowing her sobs to flow freely into his shirt. Kei just lets her stay like that for as long as wordlessly needed. This as behind him, Belldandy and Urd emerge and watch on, Urd holding Bell back with a firm but knowing hand.
 
While Bell understands without interrupting words, and refrains, Urd just looks on and finds herself impressed with Keiichi once again. Good going K-boy. Thought in a most serene manner for the mortal she had long since come to respect, that which Bell falls more in love with in the same vein.
 
Afar, Lind looks over, and smiles her reserved smile, her version of applauding Kei's wisdom and capability. Anyone having been under the enslavement of the likes of Caceroth would be a fool not to be reacting as Megumi does now. Anyone save for a Soulless candidate anyway.
 
As she looks away, she notes indeed her quarry had slipped away, at some point during the night. Lind even couldn't quite sense him with ease, where ever the Knight Lord had begotten. She realized why of note, as the Meld had betrayed her `signature' of sensory frequency, allowing him to effectively cloak himself using his own aura to clear effect.
 
She'd have to deal with `that' after the next Meld. Two more before...........
 
Megumi eventually slows her crying, leaving a decently soaked shirt in her wake. She eventually pulls away, as Keiichi mock complains. “Aw man, this shirt only needed two more days to be just right on me.” ..said with a kooky smile, one that makes Megumi laugh some.
 
“Sorry, guess you'll have to wear a new shirt like a proper gentleman instead then.”
 
Keiichi just raspberries her, her in turn, before both laugh some again. Megumi at least feels more cleansed, not as worried about what happened, though the healing was still not quite over with yet. Megumi just looks back at Bell and Urd. “I feel better now.”
 
Bell smiles, just before a SUDDEN sharp yell of.. “Well I DON'T!” ..making the lot of them jump a skyscraper again, (or such,) as Chihiro emerges, no where near as eased in mind about all of this weirdness. Lind afar looks up as Chihiro all but storms out of the residence, around a put off Urd and blankly looking Bell, as she heads straight at Keiichi and stabs a finger in his tear soaked shirt.
 
“Okay, like the Adonis guy promised, start spillin.”
 
Megumi looks on, as Keiichi stutters.. “B.. but.. he never said..”
 
“Cut it out, I want answers now buster!”
 
“Chihiro, please..” Bell starts trying to alleviate, but Chihiro for once has utterly nothing to of want for anything put her off from final answers. “Sorry Bell, but enough is enough.” ..she then, as if `she' was a goddess, or some magical being, raises her fingers, and snaps them rather crisply.
 
“Yess Massssterrr?” ..this Keiichi BLINKS at, as.. “Eh? Tamaya, Otaku!?” ..this on sight at the Temple entry archway, as the two over sized blokes stand there like two human Urukai or something else large, smelly, and obedient to Chihiro's whims. Megumi however also notes. “Eh? Sora too?”
 
The current NIT Motor Club Director, and NIT Senior student, just waves a meek hand. “Hello.”
 
“What the?” ..Keiichi quips, as Chihiro quickly puts. “Some muscle and an honest witness for what I want.”
 
Keiichi objects of course in manner of.. “That's going too far you...” ..before Chihiro leans in. “Oh please, I need not induce pain for what I want. But having more eyes makes strange effects less likely to happen, now don't they?” ..she taps her head, thinking she is being smart. (Hardly..) “And I have more effective methods of getting what I want.”
 
Urd just fumes at hearing this, as Lind afar grows severely reserved. “Hey lady, going about like that is really dumb.” Urd jabs, as Chihiro looks back simply.
 
“As is my believing all the things I've seen is a mere dream, no? You people are hiding something, and I want the blasted truth. One way or the other.”
 
Peorth appears, Skuld behind, as this situation begins to turn more than serious. Belldandy suddenly imparts in a stronger tone. “My apologies Chihiro, but you would not care for us to pry into your own private life would you?”
 
Chihiro blinks and looks over, a wave of remorse seeping in her as a result of how `deep' Bell's voice struck a chord. However that was before Chihiro pressed herself as well in turn. “Normally no. But normally I don't have big gaping holes all over my shop, and a story from Megumi that `matches' what I thought was a mere nightmare.”
 
Chihiro then spins her head back at Keiichi. “As I said.” ..with about to snap her fingers again.
 
“You don't want to do that.”
 
All of a sudden, a new, and for most of them, a terrifying voice suddenly calls out from above them. One that makes Lind jump up from afar, the cats around her standing on literal hair end!
 
“Where did...?” Megumi quips, as everyone looks around for a second, before eyes turn `upwards', as in a nearby tree...
 
“Oh no.” Urd quips blandly, as Chihiro sees and looks blankly at the sight of a child with white hair in ponytails, sitting all too easily on an otherwise easily breakable tree branch. The goddesses see and can't believe how glaring an act this is for the CEO to commit!
 
Keiichi just gulps as Hild quips further... “Knowledge can be such a traumatic thing you know. Apples and all that.”
 
As expected, the mortals save for Keiichi, look with confused gazes of unrequited shock.
 
A sec before Chihiro suddenly squeals. “Ohhh! What a cwute child!” ..this which Urd snickers at to Hild less than amused smirk. Chihiro however adds... “But shouldn't you be down off that tree before you hurt...?”
 
Hild just looks with a growing frown in kind. “Normally `if' I was said normal kith, I would.” ..before she bounds up `all too easily' off the branch and floats up off it, much to the mind numbing shock of the same said mortals. “I.. is she...?” ..Sora quips hand over mouth, as Hild continues.. “But... normal around here has long since vanished from consideration.” ..she says, with a glance `dead' at Keiichi. “Hasn't it now?”
 
Keiichi gulps, as if anything, the lid `is' all but blown wide open. Chihiro just stares jaw dropped, as Megumi shifts behind Keiichi. The former looking between the strange `child', and Keiichi. The really frightening thing about this one moment, is that Keiichi's face to Chihiro, is no `where' near as fearful in shock as she feels of herself. That what she `can' feel at that moment.
 
Bell of course in character just blurts out. “This isn't the time Hild.” ..which of course makes everyone look at her, the mortals looking in surprise, as Urd shoots in.. “Not so open Sis1”
 
“Eh?” Bell just anime blinks.
 
Hild however just snickers in a growing, icy tone, one that shifts attentions back. She just returns converse back with.. “You might want to leave with your poor others now, this doesn't concern you.” Hild says directly to Chihiro, the latter whom gets the feeling she should be listening.
 
The goddesses however grow worried, that in fact if Hild wanted her and the others (Tamaya, Otaku, and Sora watching of note,) gone, a quick snap of fingers would easily do that. Something was wrong here outright, such that only became `as' such, when Chihiro walked right into Hild's trap.
 
“Not quite kid.” ..as she suddenly blurts without thinking.. “I want those answers.”
 
Hild smirks, as Urd shouts. “No you idiot!”
 
“So be it.”
 
That is when the strangest sound spikes the air, as everyone looks.. “Wha da heck is dat?!” ..as Tamaya looks over, and Bell holds her mouth. “No.......... LIND!!”
 
--------------------
 
It was amazing how fast the horizon was rising, as the knight hopped around from pole top, to tree top, building roof, and the like, as he headed back north from his jaunt gathering flowers. A fit of fancy that struck him, as he carried one full blossom of well groomed flowers from a flower shop in Edo, and then further south from Nagasaki, (quite a trip) as he realized as he was gathering his bouquet for his valkyrie in heart, that he shouldn't remiss the same for the others, so both hands held two full bouquets, set in one hand, roses and carnations, the other a spring like pattern.
 
He also held a bag under arm, filled with a few books that he hoped Lind would like, such as his knowledge of her so far, after that Meld.
 
The memory of that alone just swamped his mental acuities, might as well be artificially driving him in this act.
 
He was calmly humming along as he zipped at high speed back into the Chiba Prefecture, a look over at the more normal, dormant Mount Fuji garnering a healthy smile. At least that is all indeed nominal now. As he thought.
 
That was, before he suddenly sensed something `off' in the very air.
 
He stopped on top of a large radio antenna, and looked instinctively towards the Temple. What was sensed next was all to obvious to him.
 
“Oh crudmuffin.” ..as he suddenly ZIPS off towards said danger zone.
 
--------------------
 
Lind `and' the cats around her, feel something strike them from behind, as sight was affixed on Hild afar, she was about to bring one of her axes forth, when said strike occurs. Hild feels the feeling of her body `regressing', a definite sense of youth growing in assertion throughout her body.
 
From afar, the fathomless shocks from everyone that she sees, says it all, as she realizes she had been caught flatfooted. A turn of her shrinking head back sees Mara behind her, holding a strange looking object that shoots out a glowing red ray beam out, in conical fashion.
 
And in devastating effect.
 
Below her, the cats also regress in age, but done at the same proportional rate as the goddess that was first struck.
 
The ray finishes, as Bell shouts out, Mara hopping back. “I.. it WORKED!”
 
Hild smiles, the stratagem most dear in effect as well. This as Peorth shouts. “MON DIEU! It's that spell of Velsper's!!” Skuld snaps in kind.. “The one he swiped from Heaven?”
 
“What?” Chihiro shoots her head over, as Lind looks at her child sized hands in shock. No.....
 
Hild just then nonchalantly quips. “And now you learn at peril.”
 
Chihiro spins back around at Hild, as Mara suddenly zips up into the sky. Peorth sees and dies likewise, which (gee) adds to the mounting shock the unaccustomed mortals are seeing. Chihiro just has enough time to look over at Keiichi, who shouts. “We need to move!”
 
Way too late, as Mara makes good the continued advantage of surprise, to aim the Fountain Amplifier Ray, seeing Peorth about to reach her.
 
“Too late fool!” ..as she fires it wide beam in effect!
 
--------------------
 
Imladris just reaches the outskirts of the suburbs surrounding the Temple, when he sees the wide beam of rubicon, thin bright code lines noticeable by brightness and sharp effect alone. He sees... “No!” ..in horror as Peorth suddenly screams out, and quickly unseen below, a number of other shocked yells, as the beam of unknown intent strikes them.
 
As a result, he acts on battle hardened instinct, and literally drops the items from his arms in literal blind combat reaction, as he summons Morphemic to hand in katana mode, and rockets in outright!
 
“I'm a fool!” ..he shouts of himself, on approach.
 
--------------------
 
It was the most eerie feeling any of them ever had felt. Peorth however felt it as utter Deja vu striking her again. Mara was just laughing maniacally, as the ray started regressing them all, somehow, goddess and mortal alike, in age!
 
Hild watched, as her spell construct did exactly as intended. Not overlooking even clothing, the lot of them under the very wide beam, are exactingly regressed in age, to the approximate Peorth had been beforehand before Hild ever came here.
 
All of them in exact proportion age, all of them with even her under the beam, regressed to about all of seven to eight years old! Hild in the beam meanwhile isn't affected at all, as if her own spell was made to affect her already child like form.
 
She just looks venomously at the poor fools she just saw taken down all at the same time!
 
Everyone looks at themselves meanwhile, Tamaya and Otaku look at themselves, and then each other! They yelp in wacky kid tones.. “Ahhh!! (themselves..) Ahhhh!! (each other..) AHHHHHHHHHHH!! (like Macaulay Culkin, ala each..)” ..both looking like thin stick shrimps!!!
 
Sora looks at herself and squeaks out.. “Ack! I'm in grade school again!!” ..as Chihiro does the same, her version with `real' long hair! “Ahh, what the hell!?” ..with a rough squeaky tone! The goddesses meanwhile look at each other, as Keiichi, looking like a scrawny kid with way too much spiky hair, the lot of them stunned with feet as heavy as lead weights!
 
Skuld just shivers, as she ekes out. “How do we keep getting caught like this?”
 
Urd looks up at her now equal in size `mother', and sneers. “Just what the hell is this all about this time?”
 
Hild more than keen, just quips. “All the more for you all to find out the `hard way..... child.” Urd just about blows her top again, as Peorth drops down next to Belldandy, looking at her own hands.
 
“Non non non, non non. Not again!”
 
Mara above starts cackling. “At least we have them where we want them!”
 
The mortal lot look at Keiichi and his lot, as they look up at the cackling Demon First Class. Chihiro just quivers out, really wishing she hadn't butted in now. “K.. Keiichi?”
 
“What's going on this time Mara!” Keiichi just yells, as Hild frazzles a bit. “Hey, don't ignore me.”
 
Mara just gloats downward, her haughty pose of folded arms and all.. “Like Mistress said, don't you all just `want' to know!” ..this as something closes in from behind fast. Below the others feeling helpless, as Mara cackles some more. “After that previous bit with Peorth being a scrawny, powerless dolt. We thought, why not all of you, and be helpless as can be!” ..and more maniacal laughter. Hild below just sighs as everyone else looks on with growing teardrops at the broad.
 
“Why did I send her to this realm in the first place?” Hild just moans, just before she notes his approach.
 
Mara just keeps laughing, as suddenly a rather angry being emerges behind her, holding an equally angry looking blue diamond blade.
 
Hild just sighs and says nothing, as everyone else looks to see anew... “Hey, it's that...” ..Megumi squeaks from behind Keiichi, as Mara is oblivious to the sudden danger she is in. Lind below just smirks at how stupid the demon actually is.
 
Waiting about all of ten seconds of this, the rest waiting stunned watching, Hild finally starts making twirling gestures with her left pointing finger. Mara starts `feeling' this in her mind, a good enough nudge to make her slow her cackling, as she looks at Hild.
 
She doesn't get it at first, comically shrugging a.. “Wha?” ..as Hild starts making more obvious movements of her hand. Mara and Hild end up like this with a literal bull breathing down her neck, before Hild suddenly shouts.. “Behind you moron!”
 
Mara binks, as she feels the raw wrath of breath from behind now. She then looks down and around, and realizes.. “Uh... I think we missed one.” ..as Hild just smacks her face. “Evil grief.”
 
The rest meanwhile watch plainly.. (a lot of that no?) ..as Mara starts to jitter her head around, and sees a pair of glowing blue eyes of incarnate wrath looking right at her. Imladris meanwhile had enough sense to remember how dumb his old enemy was from the galactic wars, to wait like that, and not just swing just yet.
 
Mara sees and eeps.. “Oh hell.”
 
“In... DEED!” ..as `then' Imladris swings at a roar, Mara zipping away down just in time to only have a tip of her blond, demonic hair clipped, instead of her entire head! The blade cuts such an arc, it rips blue energy in it's slicing wake!
 
“Jeeze!” Keiichi yelps, as Imladris shoots right down after the demon agent! Lind just shouts outright.. “GET HER!” ...in a strangely off kilter sounding voice of norm. Mara meanwhile manages to reach the ground out of instinct, and looks back up behind her, in time to see more wrath pouring down right at her!
 
Hild then watches the next few moments with an array of emotion, starting with curiosity, and ending up with unexpected horror she didn't intend to feel. Mara just manages to hop away from the hard down slash Imladris expected the blow to miss with, as he drops to a low knee crouch, shifting weight to blast right at her again.
 
Mara just shouts. “One last fool to take care of and we win!” ..as she begins to adjust the Fountain device again, this Imladris keenly sees in her hands. All that vicious note of detail training Thor brutalized into his melon with, coming to the fore.
Imladris just finishes shifting, as he Mara settles the device, and moves to press a really out of place looking, Acme like red button on one side of the amplifier unit. Imladris sees this, as Mara quickly yells. “Like so!”
 
Lind watches, closest, as the beam ray shoots out fast, but Imladris moves even faster to suddenly shift off the left foot, and off to vector right, avoiding the beam outright! Mara (and everyone else in this short amount of time occurring,) watch with shock at the speed of the Lord Knight in action.
 
“Aw crap!” ..Mara shouts, as Imladris then shifts back to his right foot, and STABS right at her!
 
Hild's changing emotions shift to impressed amazement, at how quick the Titled one really was. “Ol Big Boy might have given em too much power.” ..she whispers, as Mara is now the one flatfooted, as Imladris just nabs her stiffly at her neck, squeezing with an effect she remembers `all' too keenly.
 
“G.. gac.. gack... gurk...”
 
Imladris just wordlessly stares for a split moment, as Mara has recollections of three other times during that same galactic war that the knight had bested her like this. Imladris then considers for a moment, and at seeing Lind, feels his heart jump with panic. Mara sees this in eye, as well as the sudden span of same eye of rage right back at her.
 
Oh, I am so screwed... She thinks at a gulp.
 
And `then', he sees the device, and nabs at it in her hands, flinging Morphemic up beside him to do so, and shoves the funnel at her chest. She sees and then realizes...
 
..to his words of.. “A taste of your own medicine demon!”
 
...as Hild's emotions turn shocked, as Imladris hits the same button, and the rubicon beam envelops `her'! The shock Hild feels, is the fact the effect is quite obvious, as Mara quickly shrinks down all the same as the rest!
 
As this occurs, Imladris pulls away but with free left hand still on the device. The other off her throat, and grabbing at Morphemic in a smooth motion. Doing so, he `was' intending on cutting the object, to prevent it's future use again.
 
Mara lets go of the device in her newly youthful shock, just as the device in his hand suddenly make a loud whining sound!
 
“ACK! It's overloading!” Mara shouts, as Imladris realizes, and lets go of Morphemic again, this time to shove Mara away, as he sports a glowing blue orb of power in his hand. As he does so, Bell suddenly shouts.. “SHIELD!!” ..throwing her hands outward, but then shocked to see her powers are not manifesting. The others look at her, as she hears from Peorth in quick succession... “Bell! This smaller form has no powers!”
 
Bell suddenly grows shaken, as Lind afar then shouts! “EVERYONE GET DOWN NOW!”
 
Hild the same.. “DO IT!!” ..as she leaps down to actually push down Bell and Keiichi, Megumi dragged down as she holds iron grip scared onto Keiichi. The others the same just react the same, as even the kittens jump away! Imladris at the center just uses his Incarnum power to then throw up a last ditch shield of his own, as the device explodes all but in his face!
 
However the blast implodes as a result of the Incarnum flood of blue energy from his hands, causing the momentum of the blast to be funneled magically through a weak portal he makes within the hastily erected shield, leaving behind a bunch of shattered parts twirling in mid air for a second.
 
And his face kinda sooty as well.
 
Hild looks up first, and curses silently for a moment, as her emotions turn to horror now. She didn't anticipate Mara being hit by the demonic reworked spell within, and it all probably backfired as a result in some manner.
 
Whatmore, as Imladris looks down at the pieces, and then at now kith Mara, Hild just shouts out. “You damn clone of Thor!” ..as Imladris realizes something `really' bad just happened.
 
He looked in utter shock, as he saw what remained of the shattered artifice object he just used, as well as the fearful form of Mara below him, in more than one `fashion', as he heard Hild's shout of quite surprised horror. Nearby, the childish shouts from the ten others started turning a good bit more dejected, as his sword suddenly dropped from his hand, a good `crystal-clang' on impact with the ground, telling of terrible a mistake Imladris's just made.
 
And to think, he and Lind hadn't even been on Earth for two days. And now this....
 
Imladris's just looked down at the child form of his enemy, and saw how similar of trait Mara was to all the others, save Hild now, and quipped...
 
“Oopsie.”
 
--------------------
 
“// All systems are ready milady. \\” ..a harsh sounding voice, most Synthetic sounded, as other Synthetics around the goddess of Tests nodded. “Molto bene.” ..as the Illistrum was finalized for the portal jump back to the mortal dimensional plane. The first in since nearly twenty galactic cycles, by the Synthetic General's own calculation parameters.
 
Goddess Eihwa meanwhile just waited, as she and Test of Purity watched together of every detail as always. The vessel of the Hero of Heaven was most impressive to look upon, as far as mortal constructs go. It was not direct manufacture of Heaven, as so a mixed mundane feel of the vessel, was melded with amazed glee all the same.
 
There was `no' other vessel like Illistrum in any other place in Existence. And she was within it too.
 
So she decided to enjoy the ride while it lasted.
 
Around her, the pearly white hull surfaces, and deck plating most chrome and glass like crystal in look and reflection, beheld the icon symbol of the Lord Knight, of symbol of the galactic forces Imladris once led during the Galactic Campaign, a simple circle cartography like map, of a swirling galaxy within, with angel wings extending within from the `core' spot of the image. Plenty of actual glowing sparkles of what seemed like honest to goddess stars, decorated within.
 
Of the Synthetics, most plain models that were fitted for both combat, and duties similar to nominal mortal crewmen, all were the same metallic makeup, of pearlaescent silver and white, eye sockets glowing soft blue, their heads looking like head juts with downward slant `ear-wing' like, covering the processor brain unit and wavelength antennas for both communications and power wave guide ports. The rest of the bodies were mostly barely covered struts and appendages, though the armor coverings were well decorated with angelic imagery, as if they were the sides of temple walls. It was no mistake either that Intracellic like coding was inscribed on the command unit versions that gave orders to the rest of the `crew' majority.
 
Consoles laced with glowing blue holo-consoles that projected from white surfaces, rounded by the same pearlaescent materials, had multiple sized holoscreen and other similar holographic instruments floating and rotating around in various globe and flat screen states. The Synthetic units went about their work, oblivious of the celestial being amongst them. Only the Synthetic General paid her heed, with proper decorum, despite the rough tone given.
 
The most advanced Synthetic unit of all the types of the same model series, (of fifty in number from the campaign,) that was Imladris's chosen commander for the Illistrum, actually beheld the goddess in reverence. And not just from programming either.
 
Looking out, the goddess saw the horizon of Tyr Starport begin to fall away, as the angelic monikered vessel began to rise, drive engines clearly heard rising in pitch.
 
Eihwa just heard next.. “// We are away. Ten minutes until portal jump. \\”
 
“Acknowledged.” Eihwa only imparted, her angel turning it's head to nod for her.
 
She just thought in kind next, as the sound of starship operations rose in crescendo around her. Here I come older sister. Here I come.
 
A sound of a network dataload running it's course in sound nearby, seemed to echo this though.
 
--------------------
 
The silent, and confusion replete moment later, The childish reverted lot, suddenly hear, as Imladris and Hild strike glares at each other.
 
Both seethe in the same syllable. “Yoooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuu...!!”
 
Keiichi just gulps with a kooky child version voice. “Oh boy.”
 
(Fin Act V)
 
--------------------
 
--------------------
 
Sorry it took so long, been under the weather as of late. But anywho, another installment of my insane mind for all to see.
 
One - Before anyone has qualms about if this goes too far with the theme of hiding the goddess secret and all from the other mortals around, know that in my mind, I felt that one question not really dealt with, is in effect, the same in dealing with like what was professed in MIB. As a matter of evolutionary process, humans one day have to deal with things that most of the time, is disbelieved, or worse, suffocated in the auspice of things like tabloids, kooky alien dramatizations, and other such (in my mind,) crud.
 
I decided on the premise, since I also like Tenchi Muyo as a primary anime of preference, of dealing with the `what if' premise of the gang having to deal with things that are `also' out there. Belldandy's duties in effect, were structured to death with studying `other worlds'. As such, is my intentions for the plot to come. Besides, I felt that this was all coming anyway. None of the other mortals around Keiichi are actually that dimwitted, and knowing how Hild is, this was all more than likely coming at some point anyway.
 
I really want to explore these aspects, while keeping the main themes of AMG/OMG in mind over all. Whether this is popular a vector, I'll leave up to you all here. It's not the only themes in mind however.
 
Two - Eihwa is my creation (if anyone guessed of who's Sister of familiarity by now,) to put in for another question I had. One being: WHO THE HECK IS RUNNIG HEAVEN!? Ahem...
 
I mean, all the goddesses that deal with the System, are stuck by choice with Keiichi, and there is `obviously' more goddesses out there. So this is my solution, while going with a similar theme of Peorth. As such, I came up with this, after a search for Norse Runes on goggle:
 
EIHWAZ: Defense, Striving
Although you are facing a trial, you are protected. The skill you most need lies in trusting that protection. Unforeseeable power and wisdom await you if you avoid panic or precipitous overreactions. Be strong, and judiciously bold, and no harm should come to you. This is the Rune of TESTING.
 
And so, I made her as such the following. (I'm putting down these stats as if an official goddess, for my own future reference, and so on.)
 
Eihwa - Goddess of Tests
Height: 170.2cm [ 23 Years of Age ]
Forehead Mark: Open center diamond (smaller versions on cheeks as well)
Angel: Test of Purity
Job: Intracel Primary System Hub Administrator
Hobbies: Dancing, playing guitar
Alternate Energy Source: Milk (white, not chocolate)
Phobia: Darkness
Reaction: Like white carnations greatly
Method of Teleport: Flashlights
License: First Class, Category Two, Unlimited
 
Add in a flair for Italian, verses Peorth's French, and bingo. The rest will be fleshed out as chapters come.
 
Three - The Meld is my way of considering a different way to interpret Keiichi's and Belldandy's relationship. I know all that `where's the kissing and all that' at, is out there. My interpretation goes back to the evolution bit instead, since in my mind for all this anyway, the idea of two beings sharing their souls is of far more wight than simple sex.
 
Not that.. well.. I ain't Dr. Ruth, so anywho, the idea was to take advantage of the fact that Keiichi could support an angel, if for a short time, that why not do something `else' with them instead. I hope I did justice to what was described between Imlade and Lind, since essentially the same occurred between Bell and Kei. Given how much else has been shared up to know, this seemed a fitting advancement without the same old relationship steps.
 
Course, aside from complexities for the sake of a mere manga fiction like story, the fact that a higher dimensional being opening herself up like that, all her secrets lain bare, could be of security concern for the future of this series. Still deciding on such a `problem', but wanted to demonstrate furtherance of the primary relationship in a unique way.
 
Enough for now, and now for...
 
--------------------
 
--------------------
 
(Valkyrie Drabbles - Part Trois.)
 
The lot of them, chibi and all so cwute, march along, dressed as if Hobbits of Jawas, or something, as their grand journey begins. For some reason, Gan-chan leads them forth, as they head in some random direction. Still alive, and packed down with supplies like a mule of burden.
 
Oof, this stuff is heavy.”
 
“Quit complaining Mule.” ..mini-Urd jabs at Gan-chan, whipping him from behind `like' a mule should be, as they walk on, Skuld holding the `maps' with very thick rubber gloves. Behind in turn, Keiichi and Bell, dressed like a Ranger and Sorceress each, walk in turn as behind, Imlade and Lind, both dressed like knights of Final Fantasy I like mode, bring up the rear.
 
Imlade just moans. “Man, I really wanted that XP gain.” ..as Lind just pats his head. Keiichi then quips. “How come a Giant Monster rat is leading us anyway?”
 
Gan-chan just cries anime tears in a stream. “Hey, I have feelings too you know.”
 
Bell just chimes out. “That's okay Mr. Rat.” ..this as Gan looks back with happy anime-tear streamed eyes. “Oh my sorceress.”
 
“We couldn't go anywhere without a pack mule after all.”
 
Gan's brain feels like a tin pan just dropped on it, as Skuld just quips at Bell. “That's harsh Big Sis.”
 
The lot of them then come to the edge of a very abrupt edge, one with an incredible looking drop. Gan manages to stop before momentum from all that junk on his back, (and most of it `is' junk,) shoves him over the edge. “Yipe! Doozy step ahead!”
 
Urd and Skuld reach and look down. “Wow.” ..both quip.
 
Skuld then takes a loom around, as she then quips. “Say, isn't this the living room table still?”
 
While they look, Imlade and Lind come up with Bell and Kei. Whole looking around at the drop that would seem to make the Grand Canyon jealous, Urd just comments. “And `how' do we get down pack mule?”
 
“THE NAME IS GAN FOR CRIMENY...!!”
 
Skuld and Urd just wring out their ears, before Skuld whines out.. “I don't care if it's Mickey, you said this icky map was good!”
 
Gan just quips dryly back, struggling to keep himself up along the edge, overburdened and balanced and all. “I said they were the best I could get from my source in the sewers.”
 
Skuld just suddenly goes `eww' again, as Lind dares Imlade to hack a goober over the edge. Urd and Skuld just turn their faces a bit green, as the two chibi-warriors suddenly start a spitting contest. To their surprise, Bell and Keiichi just jump in a moment later!
 
Skuld just cries. “Aww man, not my perfect Big Sis too!” ..as Urd just shrugs.
 
Gan-chan meanwhile almost falls over again, waving his rat arms manic all like, as Urd just asks. “Well, we can all just fly down. Bell can carry Keiichi.”
 
Keiichi.. “What?” ..chibi-blinks, as Bell blushes. Skuld just growls. “Say what?”
 
Imlade.. “Me and Lind are good for us.”
 
Gan however pipes up with more anime tears. “W.. what about me?”
 
Urd just looks at the rat, and then simply kicks him all of a sudden right off the edge! Gan's voice just trails on down.. “Whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyy?” ..with a nice long crash at the bottom, one that Urd believes is quite painful.
 
Skuld just quips as everyone looks downward. “Gee Urd, that wasn't very nice.”
 
Urd just shrugs. “Eh, he was always annoying, that one was.”
 
Imlade just looks and quips. “My XP gain.” ..Lind just rubs his top again.
 
(Fin - Trois)
 
--------------------
 
(Valkyrie Drabbles - Part Quatre.)
 
The journey takes forty days, across the plains of the living room, around the hallways of the house, as Gan's maps are utterly useless, and out towards one of the more mysterious places of the world they find themselves in.
 
Urd just keeps kicking Gan along ahead of her, even all bandaged up as the rat is, all the while Imlade keeps complaining about XP Gain, while Keiichi listens. Lind and Bell meanwhile start talking about magazines they have found around the house since Lind's return to this world.
 
After forty days and nights of this (or seems like) Skuld gets reasonably `cranky', and finally complains. “Where the HECK are we going anyway?”
 
Urd just nabs Gan and starts slapping him for the S&M heck of it. “Yeah, why is that?”
 
Gan just `complains'... “Why.. -ow- ..are.. -ow- ..are.. -ow- ..you.. -ow- ..smiling? -OW-“
 
Lind just quips over.. “Does he always complain this much?”
 
“Only on Mondays.” Urd says before drop punting him away to a rough landing.
 
Keiichi meanwhile steps what looks like a HUGE wood floor beam, one that normally would be a simple slide portion of a Japanese slide door. When they all realize this, Bell remarks. “Wow, this is pretty worn in. How neat.”
 
Lind and Bell just prod the `floor beam' as Keiichi realizes with a look around. All the gigantic furniture, the disheveled fabric of large size everywhere. The weird smells. The numbers of rummaging roaches and what would otherwise be small bugs and such.
 
Keiichi suddenly realizes. “Hey! This is my room!”
 
Everyone looks around, as Skuld goes `eww' again. “Sheesh Keiichi, don't you ever clean your room!?”
 
Said nominal resident just chuckles nervously, as Bell makes a `tsk-tsk' motion with her fingers at him. Imlade however sees something else of the room,, and suddenly pulls out a sword that looks awfully like Ultima Weapon from FF-VII! “HAH!”
 
Urd just blinks. “How the HECK did you get a sword that big from that puny scabbard?!” ..as Imlade just goes war lust on everyone, as he explains on sight of all the bugs and creatures crawling everywhere.
 
Imlade just shout out like he was Braveheart or something.. “XP GAIN A GLORY!!!!!!!!!!!!”
 
As a result, Bell, Keiichi and Lind suddenly brandish mini-weapons and rush on in as well. Keiichi shouting.. “YEAH, GET OUTTA MY DANG ROOM PESTS!!!”
 
Gan chan just goes rat-ape and YIPES out.. “HEY! THAT'S MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS IN THERE!! WAIT!! STOP!!” ..and scampers in after the lot.
 
Urd and Skuld just look on with jaws agape, as wild swings and lots of panic and screams, of escaping numbers of critters sound everywhere, in a WILD mass panic!
 
Urd just then dryly jitters an eye. “Well.. that's one way to clean Keiichi's room.”
 
Skuld just quips. “I ain't going in there.” ..as more chaos ensues within Keiichi's room, including all the furniture managing to get trashed all about in the friggen process.
 
Meanwhile, afar in another room, another waits for her rescue.
 
This as mini-Peorth just huffs, quipping. “Ou est mon sauveur, for pete sakes?!
 
(Fin - Trois... no wait.. Quatre.)