Ah My Goddess Fan Fiction ❯ Valkyrie's Knight ❯ Act VI ( Chapter 6 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Oh My Goddess! - Valkyrie's Knight
 
Act VI
 
--------------------
 
The silent, and confusion replete moment later, The childish reverted lot, suddenly hear, as Imladris and Hild strike glares at each other.
 
Both seethe in the same syllable. “Yoooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuu...!!”
 
Keiichi just gulps with a kooky child version voice. “Oh boy.”
 
It was a nice and tense standoff to be sure. A child like CEO of the demon world, and a heavenly Knight of angelic might, staring at each other `quite' infuriated at each other, the aftereffects of Hild plan gone completely awry. At the present moment, both pretty much blamed each other for this debacle.
 
Lind finally raised her head back up over the edge of the main Temple steps, along with several lil kitty heads, as the others still look on, as Hild hop floats off from off Keiichi/Megumi and Bell, to land just to the fore of everyone. Chihiro and Sora gravitate together, Tamiya and Otaki to their left, as Hild starts grinding in tone at the knight.
 
“Nice going you dope. You destroyed the only way to recover their true forms, damn Thor clone!”
 
Imladris just stares back for a split second, before growling back, with a flick of his blade to his hand, a trail of Incarnum energy bridging the two. “Bullhockey!” ..as he suddenly SHOOTS right at Hild at vicious speed!
 
Everyone watches shocked, the goddesses even MORESO, as Hild just stands lucid where she is, allowing the knight to come right at her with no intent to....
 
Urd just shouts out.. “NO DON'T!!”
 
Hild of course is no fool, and Urd wasn't shouting out of worry for her `mother', as Imladris reaches, with a blade swing set in the White Raven style, as in all of another split second, Imladris reaches her, and does make a fully empowered swing, one aimed at her throat. Bell and Sora cover their eyes, the rest in abject fear, as the blow finishes reaching it's mark...
 
..and stops with exacting precision, as Hild expected all along...
 
Keiichi blinks, and not seeing any reflexive pool of blood or anything occurring in wake, The others in turn as, depending on viewpoint, didn't see blood from either side of the attack. (More likely Imlade would be a smudge if Hild really meant to counter.) He and they all look, and see the blue diamond blade of katana fashion, held just off of an actual blow, off Hild's right carotid artery.
 
Hild just looks and quips in kind. “I mentioned once, that I don't like it rough.”
 
Imladris quips back in kind. “Be fortunate I know whom your Doublet is.”
 
Hild cocks an eye. “I'm surprised He told you that.”
 
Imladris slit eyes back. “Not directly anyway.” ..this Hild frowns at. Imladris however adds in. “However a good scar present, can remind you instead.”
 
Hild snaps back. “Of whom, if you try, will be of remembering, after your passing then?”
 
Imladris just replies `back'.. “The scar I leave will.”
 
“Are you two done yet?” Chihiro suddenly exclaims, anime pip eyed and all at the two, the two said agitated looking as Bell pleads. “Please stop, this will not solve things.”
 
CEO and Knight just spit out at each other in simult.. “He / She started it!”
 
Mara just gets up from afar, as Lind hops over, the former quipping. “And I thought Lind was the violent one here.” ..just before a thwack to Mara's façade with a child version backhand plops the child demon on her back.
 
“I still am.” ..Lind `comments' in kind.
 
Imladris just complies on request of others, and hops back with blade held at a more passive angle. Hild just takes an actual sigh, this Urd quips over. “Is the lil girl scared?”
 
Hild just retorts back in kind. “..and I'm `still' a year in effect older than you are now, daughter.” ..this Urd just droops her shoulders at, as Megumi quips. “Uh.. brother?”
 
Keiichi looks over at a face he hadn't seen as such in years, and sighs. “You're not the only one confused here.” ..this as Bell looks back at her own hands. Of the whole lot of em, their clothes were nice and form fit for kids of what are their current ages now. Chihiro just looks at herself over, and sighs. “This doesn't feel right.”
 
Sora just calls over in the same shaky tone. “Are we dreaming this?”
 
As the affected lot mortal wise shake in tones of theme off of Sora's worry, Peorth looks at herself and anime cries. “Why this again? Bonté divine!” Skuld whines in turn. “Now I look more like a kid than ever!”
 
Urd judges herself and quips. “Not bad at all.” ..this Peorth and Skuld just yell at Urd in kind. Bell however wonders. “Does this mean we are powerless like..?”
 
Peorth looks over, and after a moment of hesitation, extends a hand upwards. The kith-goddesses look, as Peorth sighs, and then openly displays Gorgeous Rose, the sight of which stops the wavering chatter of Chihiro and the other mortals.
 
“Not a dream.” Chihiro stutters. Keiichi sees, as the goddesses in turn feel within and Bell brings forth Holy Bell out as well. Only this time, verses beforehand, a new detail of both angels is noted by Keiichi. “Aren't they younger looking this time?” ..remembering that the last time Peorth was this size, Gorgeous Rose was still full sized.
 
Hild just snickers in turn, as everyone looks dryly at the `child'. “My spell did it's job well.”
 
Imladris just snaps right at Hild. “Change them BACK!” ..enough to make everyone's hair stand on end!
 
“Can't do it.” ..Hild quips. Imladris in turn seethes.. “Liar.”
 
Hild chuckles, folding her hands under her chin, sitting in midair as if at a restaurant booth. “You're right.
 
I won't do it.”
 
Chihiro hardly fully comprehends what all her sensations are, and acuities at present are, but she still knows by tone and snaps at Hild in kind with.. “Kids shouldn't be so rude.”
 
Hild just looks at the scrawny mortal girl, and snarls a slight fang from her lips. Chihiro sees it, and staggers back a step, Sora clutching close behind her upon back.
 
“You don't realize at all girl.”
 
Imladris just strikes out in chord most vehement again. “Nor you apparently CEO.” ..Imladris snaps, the mortals slowly learning details more and more that Chihiro suddenly seriously wishes she wasn't present for now. “What possible........ why?” ..the knight adds.
 
Hild flicks a red sparkle from her fore finger left of left at him, one he swipes away easily in his empowered state, one that silences him to effect. One also that strikes the ground and makes toadstools grow like weeds in a small patch.
 
Hild just explains as Mara comes up next to Urd, Lind to Imlade's right. “Why, whatever could be harmful about goddesses being powerless like this? I intend no other harm as it is, as noted by the Doublet bit.” ..she however sneers a glower at the knight, Keiichi growing fearful of family history to come in the coming passage.
 
“But why then would they remain amongst foolish mortals, in such a state? Not able to protect their dear Keiichi from harm? While Mara wasn't intended a target, she too can experience a second childhood with the rest of them.” ..this makes Mara fume, as the mortals start realizing..
 
Keiichi gulps, as Hild impresses. “And not even duty to protect from Soulless will save them from Recall, once Big Boy finds out about this. Oh yes. I'd give it about a day, two at most, before dear Belldandy and the rest are forced back to Heaven, where they truly belong.” ..the last put in a defined, spiteful tone, Keiichi's heart feeling like it's about to shatter.
 
Mara even feels regretful, though not quite near as much as the goddesses.
 
Bell feels `her' heart feel suffocated, as she lunges fearfully onto Keiichi. Lind however snaps back. “Not so necessarily demon.”
 
Hild looks plainly at the kith-Valkyrie, as Lind prods.. “Almighty has never been as shortsighted as that.”
 
Imladris puts in further, trying to put in instant hope. “Even more, there is always a way to...”
 
Suddenly, Hild opens her left hand in full, and everyone gasps, half the group realizing on sight, when Hild displays the actual spell algorithm formula, the Time Formula. Peorth shakes some, as does Keiichi.
 
“'I' hold onto that so called salvation. Not even Almighty can access `this'.
 
Who's will do you think is the stronger here?”
 
Imladris just growls, but then Hild stabs more in with. “And more, if not for you destroying that device..” ..they all blink, trading looks between.. “..you may have had a chance for doing your words actual good.
 
Oh well, Thor taught you... `so well'.”
 
The sound of a weapon falling thickly unto a thud, and Lind looking up seems to tell the effect all too well indeed. Imladris breathes shallow, as he whispers.. “But I didn't know...........”
 
Hild just `hrumphs' and spats.. “Nope.”
 
Keiichi however snaps back in kind, as Imladris feels a dear somber flood of emotion cascade within his soul. “As if he `could' know!” ..Hild stabs a look as Kei adds.. “As if you knew what would happen to Mara as well. Along with more than a few... EEEK!!”
 
Bell sees and pulls Kei out of the way of a `static' bolt from Hild's right fingers, so flicked. “Quiet you. I don't take blame. I make it.”
 
By now, the confused mortal lot note enough to start placing their own blame, but not enough to voice as such. Instead, they stare between this `Hild', and the only adult sized bloke amongst them. Blame seemed to be easily placed either way, that was until..
 
“And yet you still lie CEO.” ..Imladris suddenly dropped his self admonishment, and returned glare anew at Hild. “...do you not?”
 
Hild looks at the knight, as Lind holds firm beside him, and smirks. “And how so?”
 
“That wasn't the only way to reverse the process.”
 
Hild snickers. “No hiding the obvious from you.”
 
“Turn them back!” Imladris snaps in kind, as Hild just snaps back. “For what?” The lot of them fall silent, as Hild essentially demands in her `calm' tone.. “Since I do hold said of key, I also control as a result. The price for said control isn't cheap this time.”
 
Urd growls in. “Heaven won't stand for it. You can't force a payment on us this time.”
 
“Like you have the power to force me of anything right now.” The mortals listen as Hild imparts in nasty detail. “Five inert goddesses, a cute, but powerless Keiichi, and while Titled, the Knight of Heaven here isn't a match for me if I am so pushed.
 
Try me, and this city burns along with all hope of chance here.”
 
Imladris gulps, as everyone feels the white haired `child' isn't kidding on inflected tone used, for said health of the Prefecture around.
 
Mara however asks like a kid with a raised hand. “Do I need to be a part of...”
 
“Double goes for you minion.” Hild just quips, to Mara's anime tear jerk reaction.
 
Sora dares an ask of next, well behind Chihiro in fear. “B... bu.. but how long.. and what p.. p.. pay...”
 
Hild just smirks, might as well been an invitation, whether intended or not, in the CEO's mind. Looking at the whimpering child, it was clear, fear was well placed of wisdom, if not fully understood. Hild just puts directly to Sora in turn. “Well let's see.” ..she fingers her chin, then looks at Keiichi.
 
“I'd give it at least twenty-four hours to decide.”
 
“Enough games demon.” Imladris snaps, and Hild comments in kind. “In at least twenty-four hours. Until then, you suffer for my part of having to pay attention for this long unto this mortal plane. At that time of coming, I imagine the price will come most easily as it is, to mind yet undecided.
 
At that time, you `will' pay a price, one I don't even need to ask for.”
 
Mara gulps, as the mystery folds darkly further over them all. Hild then imparts, as she starts to float upwards. “Until then, the mystery will grow most cruel, even if forgotten. I expect such to be in fact.”
 
“Get back down here.” Urd jabs out, as Hild `playfully' raspberries back. “Sorry, gotta deal with other market shares. Have fun being kids for a day.” ..before she zings out of phasic sight, a number of calls of less than appeased language in her wake.
 
This leaves ten `kids' and one `adult' in the aftermath.
 
--------------------
 
A massive gravitational pulse occurs, situated just outside the Sol System - Pluto gravity node orbit. The Trans-dimensional signature is enough in power to alert sensors across half the universe unto civilizations capable of detecting dimensional particle signatures, for a few micro seconds of the folding event.
 
More than one story will be affected by this eventually.
 
One however comes first, as the Illistrum is directed to reach Terra-Sol in the next twenty minutes at sub-light. Such is the collision course of two sisters.
 
--------------------
 
“Okay. How long has this been going on?” Chihiro asks, Sora next to her left, Tamiya and Otaki her other side. Megumi held beside Sora, not Keiichi, as he was surrounded by his celestial family, even Lind. Bell held to his own right, Peorth the left, the other goddesses behind. Mara held near Urd, out of sight.
 
Imladris wasn't to be seen as yet. He vanished for a moment apparently to try and locate Hild.
 
The lot of them, after a BUNCH of yelling and other haggard inducing language, were settled down by Belldandy, whom was no longer quite so hidden in her display of what powers that was left to her, when she summoned mini-Holy Bell to enunciate her words.
 
On her suggestion, this was where they whence began, which to Keiichi is interrupted by Megumi by.. “Just before I showed up I bet.”
Keiichi rubs his head and sighs. “Quite actually.”
 
Bell imparts to aid Keiichi. “Please be ensured, despite what may be told, things are not as dire as it all may seem. Even despite what is occurring to us now, we are not actually under harm.”
 
Chihiro sighs, and flicks away her long locks, as Tamiya stutters out.. “So.. wha you means to say is..”
 
“No one here is actually going to die from what we are all suffering.” Keiichi puts. For some reason, despite lack of information, Chihiro looks over at Megumi, and both nod. Their adult cognitive functions and experience more than still working.
 
Megumi then looks at her brother, and asks. “So... this explains a heck of a lot of things.”
 
Keiichi chuckles as Urd then inputs.... “More after some explanations, in abridged a format if you don't mind.”
 
Peorth snickers. “Bonne chance.”
 
After a look at the scantly clad kith-goddess, Keiichi and Bell spend the next half hour giving a synopses of what explains indeed a lot, from the past several years, up to recent events. A lot of the strange occurrences, and other thoughts on relevant matter are explained enough in an abridged manner. A lot of `ohhs' and `ah-hahs' are uttered.
 
And despite it all, a lot more understanding than was expected by the goddesses was encountered. Most likely due to the fact that trust was still more than understood by the present parties, something Lind witnessed and grew amazed at seeing, given the mortals had every right to lambaste them all for so many incidents over the years,
 
Sora put it best for them all, when she put as her own summary. “You know, despite everything, I know even with... um.. well... magic, behind so many things we never noticed, I think there was a lot more they didn't do, that I just get the feeling of...
 
..you know?”
 
Keiichi nodded, as Bell offered with hands in characteristic mod to her chest. “It was more your combined drive over all those years, that did more than any of our powers even truly did. For us at those times, we were like one of those tools of Keiichi's, and only acted for best interests otherwise, when it only equaled out acts of misfortune and deceit.”
 
Otaki just chuckled. “If Aoshima only knew.”
 
Chihiro suddenly puts out. “That's the point.” ..as she puts out something that actually surprises the goddesses, in a pleasant measure. “If he, or other scumbags like him ever found out, well.. we can't let this life here be ruined by that.
 
Even if it is strange and all.”
 
Skuld puts out however. “There are strange things you humans do that we see as magic sometimes as well.”
 
Chihiro blinks as Lind imparts. “Indeed. All your souls have demonstrated so much impressive convictions, it is no wonder fate chose Keiichi for his Wish. You are all to be commended for all you have done. The key however is to stand by those same convictions, no matter what.”
 
Chihiro snickers. “I know my old racing team could use you all as motivational speakers.” ..this which makes most the goddesses actually blush. Keiichi just puts in this theme of.. “Mind keeping all this between ourselves? At least... um.. well..”
 
Chihiro just sighs and rubs her temple. “Like I need the paparazzi on my back either.” ..she then just eyes Kei, and trades a glance with Megumi. She then blurts back... “Though if you two don't get going with your relationship soon, people around might start getting...”
 
Skuld hears this and pipes up with.. “Hey! My Sis isn't like...”
 
Urd... “Another discussion for another time perhaps?”
 
Megumi blinks and offers.. “Like we got anything else to do. Like I'm going anywhere right now.”
 
Keiichi chuckles. “We look more like we should be in school, or something.” Otaki however whines in tone of.. “Please don't say that. I got picked on a lot at this age.”
 
“Ya, me too.” ..Tamiya echoes. Chihiro just giggles. “I was on the other side of the line.” ..she says with a poke to a groaning Sora. Sora however does bring up. “This actually `is' a school day. Hope no one outside notices.”
 
Urd then props a `solution' to mind with a look around. “Well, we have one big guy to keep that from happening. Where is he anyway?” Lind in kind, looks over to the entrance as a dejected looking said bloke enters, arms full of essentially ruined flowers and a badly dented set of books.
 
“Oh dear.” Bell says, as Lind hops up and trots over. Everyone said same comes up behind, as Lind asks. “What is all that love?”
 
Imladris sighs. “It `was' a gift. At least before all this happened.”
 
A set of heartfelt `awws' just makes the bloke feel more of a heel within himself. He looks over at the lot of them. “Is everyone okay?”
 
“Nothing changed Lord Knight.” Urd responds, Imlade quips back. “Just.. Imlade... um, for now.” ..which Urd shrugs her smaller set of shoulders unto. Bell just remarks. “Was this why you were not seen earlier?”
 
Imladris just looks at the `rubbish' in arms and nods. “A better of tidings not to be. The same for my remiss.”
 
Before Lind can respond, the phone afar suddenly starts to ring. Something that makes everyone look. “Who would that be?” Sora squeaks out, sighing art her own voice. Tamiya quips in kind.. “Telemarketers?” ..which Chihiro just doinks him on his smaller melon upon. “Don't be dumb. Age not an excuse.”
 
Lind looks at her mutual mini-First Classes and imparts. “You don't think...”
 
Bell considers, and looks over. “I believe you would be best to answer the phone Lord Imladris.”
 
Imladris about.. “It's just Imlad... err.. never mind..” ..corrects and then nods instead of focus. He then heads toward the house while the others start chatting about their current situation.
 
“What did Hild mean about this twenty-four hour bit?” Skuld asks, the other goddesses just shrug. “for now, we do not know.”
 
“A problem I am sure.” Peorth puts, worried too much to even speak her flaunty tones. Sora however asks in kind. “Um.. that `Hild' girl. Is.... is she really....?”
 
The nod she gets in turn makes her finally faint, if for a moment. Chihiro drops to her side. “Sora, you okay?!”
 
Keiichi just sighs. “Sorry.” Megumi just asks him bluntly, her young voice not fitting the query at hand very well. “Brother, do you `really' deal with things like that a lot?”
 
Keiichi considered explaining what had happened to Megumi, twice, under demon `influence', but instead responds. “Yup.”
 
Megumi is about to comment further, when suddenly from within the residence..
 
“WHAT!? When!?”
 
Everyone looks, as Bell blinks.. “Goodness.”
 
“You allowed another one unto this realm..? My sincere apologies Eminence, but....!!”
 
Megumi blinks blandly, as Otaki asks. “You know. Now that it was mentioned there's a devil..”
 
“Demon..”
 
“..uhhh, yeah. A `big wig' one of those. Does that mean?”
 
Lind just blunts out in kind. “Aye. That would be our Father, my love is speaking too now.”
 
Everyone mortal, save for... no.. actually `with' Keiichi blinking, said blinks before Chihiro quips. “Gee.” ..with a big fat sweatdrop. Good thing it wasn't real, or Sora might drown if it fell. Peorth just quips after with. “Gracier, did I hear him say another?”
 
Belldandy nods. “Does this mean another goddess is coming down?” Keiichi in turn blurts.. “Another?”
 
“Yes another.”
 
Everyone looks at Imladris, as he steps back outside, and then starts looking up. Everyone looks in said direction a quick moment later. A moment later after that, Chihiro's forming question, is commented on as several reactions reverberate the lot of the five goddesses looking, as Imladris also sees. Peorth reacts with a growing frazzle in her hair. Urd with reaction of wanting to be elsewhere badly. Bell and Lind just blink. Skuld just `blinks'.
 
Mortals blinking also, the various types spread out between emotions, as Tamiya ekes out.. “Why is tha light gettn bright?”
 
Peorth sighs. “We are afraid that we know.”
 
“What is all this racket now?”
 
As if additional distraction wasn't needed, the sound of a squeaky mew-voice causes everyone to look around, to then down, and finally see (depending on experienced point of view,) a very strange sight. Er.. sorta strange on one account.
 
“Velsper?” Bell quips, noting one very unexpected difference.
 
“Did that cat... cat.. t... t...” Otaki stutters, wondering how much more his mind can take. Keiichi blinks as Urd, Mara and Skuld realize..
 
..and start busting a gut!
 
As they do, Keiichi twitters an eye as suddenly Chihiro ZIPS from beside Sora (head thump along with..) and nabs the all but two month old looking KITTEN!? The wide beam ray having effect on more than just targets.
 
“OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! What a CWUTE KITTY!!” ..Chihiro outright squeals, hence why Keiichi's eye twitch, and the said bust guts and all of accompanying `busts'.
 
Sora meanwhile moans from head trauma, and Lind just sighs in great anime exhale, Megumi starting to take up Keiichi's eye twitter.
 
Imladris however is still looking up almost as soon as he looked at the kitten, on back to a now `very' bright, white aura filled sky.
 
A full day so far no?
 
Velsper just screeches out.. “Will someone get this mortal twit off me!”
 
“But you both look like a scene in another anime. (Like this isn't one.)” Urd mocks out. Keiichi just quips at Urd. “Have you taken a look at us all here?”
 
Urd spats back.. “What about it squirt?” ..this Keiichi frazzles at, Megumi just snickers.
 
Chihiro just snips back at the cat.. “Look Meowth wannabe, young cats must respect their elders.”
 
Velsper just blinks, and quips back. “Do I look like a bloody poke-monster or something!? I'm a reincarnated high class demon broad!”
 
Chihiro looms looks all about the `kitten', raising tail and all that, and quips `way' too level in tone. “I don't see any horns or such.”
 
Keiichi/Megumi: “Look like a cat.”
 
Urd/Mara/Skuld: “Sound like one.”
 
Lind/Peorth: “Smell like one too /Vous etes un chat.”
 
Chihiro: “Nose to tail.”
 
Tamiya/Otaki: “To the bone.”
 
Velsper just shouts back.. “Cut that out!!”
 
Sora just moans as she sits back up, as the glow suddenly reasserts attention from the lot, as Imladris walks past them all. Peorth looks of note and suddenly FRAZZLES. “Oh la la......” ...put about as dry in tone as if it came from a voice `of' the Sahara, or other desert like Dune/planet scape. Or other such rather `dry' tone of.. (oh you know.)
 
Imladris just bows in turn, as the goddess of tests descends, her aura like her `and' her angel alike. Mortals watch awed, goddesses (as said replete) mixed in reaction, as Eihwa floats down to a soft tip bare toe landing, her white Greco like gown flowing about her.
 
Urd leans in, as Keiichi blushes.. “Not so obvious K-boy.” ..which Megumi just chuckles meekly beside ol bro. (Like Tamiya and Otaki weren't doing likewise, which Chihiro just has Velsper scratch at them both.)
 
Peorth meanwhile starts scooting behind Urd and Skuld, Mara being nudged aside from same spot in so doing, as Lind sees Imladris bows in highly practiced format.

“Welcome to Lord Morisato's Temple residence. Goddess Eihwa wasn't it?” ..said trying to access still clearing memories of long past of times.
 
Urd.. “Eihwa..” ..in kind, and gives a glance back to the shorty format, First Class behind her.
 
Eihwa nods, and then floats out as Test of Purity bows with arm fashioned same for the goddess. “As by Order of our mutual Lord.”
 
She then looks over at the `short' lot, and quite quickly focuses on a short top of dark brown behind the bronze skinned shoulder of Urd. Eihwa slits her eyes and shakes off a shiver, as she then turns to something of more import to her.
 
...something of all of a sudden in fact.
 
Lind comes up, and her own greeting is cut short as Imladris gets a supplemental greeting he SURE didn't expect.
 
Eihwa looks at the Knight, and suddenly gloms all over him, goddess and angel alike!!
 
Lind BLINKS as the lot start to get the idea of what this place is all about. Celestial slapstick comedy laced within celestial moments replete.
 
Lind sees this and suddenly blows HER miniature top! As Tamiya whispers to Otaki. “Somewhun isa two timer.”
 
“I guess.”
 
Imladris just stutters out.. “Wha.. wha.. what are you doing Migoddess?!”
 
Eihwa just snuggles his left cheek, her angel the same on his melon temple. “You remembered me! It was so long ago.”
 
Imladris blinks. “It was? When?!”
 
Lind just suddenly yanks his left arm, shouting. “Hey! He already confessed to me First Class!”
 
Eihwa blinks and looks down comically at the shrimpy Valk. “Eh? Who's the shrimp?”
 
This just starts a strange shouting match, as Peorth finally looks up. “A d'autres (Indique l'incrédulité) familier.” This in turn causes Eihwa to look up at an annoyed...
 
“Sorella maggiore Peorth?” ..the `sister' part put in a most annoying tone to the said sister. This just sets off Peorth whom SHOOTS at the goddess still with breast unto Chevalier head. “Etre silencieux, femme-enfant!”
 
“Go pay heed to another short lived pretendente, Peorth.”
 
Imladris just meanwhile is subjected to a sisterly shouting match in two languages, while Lind tries to yank him from Eihwa's supreme twin grip. Keiichi and Megumi just continue their eye twitter, as Keiichi asks Bell in an off key youthful tone of.. “Is this all supposed to be like that?”
 
Bell blinks. “For once, even I am lacking answers.” ..though added.. “Beyond Peorth and Eihwa. Sisters are sisters after all.”
 
Skuld and Urd blurt out in tone of.. “Say what?!” This makes even Chihiro and Velsper still in her arms, laugh in tone. Velsper just comments.. “They more than understand.”
 
--------------------
 
“So that is what happened.” ..Eihwa and Test of Purity hear, both holding their chins in echo. Peorth has Gorgeous Rose out again, to try and keep stature with her sister, the sight despite shrimped down version, still looks decently awe inspiring to the mortal lot, all of whom sit at the base of the Temple steps themselves, arrayed as if it was a school auditorium event meeting.
 
Bell just responds, while Lind keeps an `absolute' hold over her knight, at his right wrist, as Eihwa and the rest talk shoppe. “We have apparently less than a day cycle of time left to us. I do not know what detriment she intends for us at said time.”
 
Eihwa sighs and looks over at.. “What do you think of this Lord Knight?”
 
Imladris blinks. “Me?”
 
“Sì.” ...responded with an irked glare from Peorth for some reason.
 
Imladris just sighs, and puts out at first.. “Besides whit I should be of them in same format, my own acts of the heart leaving me absent of my duties here. Objectively, it would seem however, CEO Hild is after something of long term merit.”
 
Eihwa nods. “Such was my tema di.” ..a tone less than confident the others needed to hear.
 
Peorth puts however. “How do we reverse this? That is our vérité objective here.”
 
Eihwa just quips. “So? An answer ahead of time for all to hear would be preferable.” ..whit to Peorth just grumbles back with nothing forthcoming.
 
Eihwa meanwhile takes a look at a pair of `demons' amidst them all, but refrains from similar discourse of likes Peorth is subjected already. However she `does' impart at Mara. “And I see also Hild Amante is true to form.” ..this which Mara reacts with a dopey growl back at.
 
Chihiro meanwhile, still with said other demon in arms like a furry `baby', asks. “What is to happen to us at that time? I'd hate to ask, but...”
 
Skuld calmly responds in kind of.. “Um, not that I'd like to admit this, but the attack on us, us goddesses here, probably wouldn't harm anyone else here. Not even Keiichi actually, verses our own forms.”
 
Belldandy adds in concert, hardly of an easing tone either. “She'd not lower her expectations to actually harm mortals she can subjugate later on instead.” ..Urd just sighs in her adding.. “She loves her damned `market share'.”
 
Chihiro just gulps, as Sora quips. “Great.”
 
Imladris looks down and sees the puny versions of the same cats that had assailed about him in more nominal form, striking again at a growing, unsaid chord. He sighs a bit in calm betrayed, one noticed by Lind aside and Eihwa looking again.
 
“Your thoughts Lord Knight?”
 
Imladris looks up at the White Goddess and shakes his head. “Nay. Those that I keep to myself.” ..at whit, he looks at Lind, and feels the same pang as moment prior. A traded look and he then draws away, adding.. “Please excuse me.”
 
A quick retreat takes everyone back, a quick phase out of sight by slow of eye other seem to note, the faster of eye seeing the retreat at full of speed. Megumi quips in form thereof.. “What's with him?”
 
Keiichi shrugs, and even the goddesses continue to be baffled by this behavior.
 
Lind suspects, but is actually wrong on even her account.
 
--------------------
 
High in Lunar orbit, eyes of a different sort witness, via sensors that are as of ease in technology, that which eyes of an eagle are in equal ease of natural. The mind within chuckles, knowing the truth of what is shown via sensors.
 
In great detail, which is missed by the mortal/goddess lot on departure, is what is witnessed by the Synthetic General.
 
At thus, the General swivels his large mechanical melon, and announced. “// Prepare matter teleporter in ten minutes. \\”
 
“/ Acknowledged General. \” ..a lower command unit replies and turns about to relay orders effectual.
 
The General is already departing for said chamber
 
--------------------
 
Hild just walk out from the offices of a small time manga publisher, and acted as if she was wiping her hands of new filth. Such it all was, as she smelled the air with her own version of satisfaction. Such as `that' was.
 
“Ahh, nothing like getting results all on one's own.”
 
Inside, a Contract left behind for a soon to be successful publicist of some overdone harem theme manga, would make the poor bloke as famous as some of those others of same ilk, that of those twits in those anime editorial articles whit liked to praise or mash as if flame wars was their calling.
 
She snickered, glad for once that dope Skuld kept such `info' handy nearby to access. Always the one to find avenues to make a `profit', she'd come back in a couple of years when the usual fame light burned out for the poor fool she left behind.
 
The rest was details she kept in her twisted imaginings. They'd be real enough soon as it was.
 
She then looked around and saw more of the human `stench' walking around, the types that were either too `human', or too better than so to bother Contracting.
 
So many too much alike that darn Keiichi.
 
She pinched herself in more than enough pain inflicted, to stop that threat of mood.
 
“I must withhold that even I cannot acquire.” ..she then added.. “..though with enough sorrow, who knows what may be?”
 
Hild then phased out of sight, reemerging on top of a high radio tower that played that funky metal rock she liked for some reason. Just feeling the frequency shifts flowing through her vile bodily form, actually soothed her.
 
Eh, it was her thang.
 
Hild a moment later looked towards where her primary quarry were situated. The Temple was only a few kilometers off. Strange.. “Such corruptible mortals in such proximity to such a palace of purity.”
 
She however noted one detail, on top of a nearby telephone pole, the sight of a self admonishing warrior of light. Hild sighed to herself.
 
“Is that one really worth my time?” ..said to herself quickly, then vanishing before she is seen.
 
At least for the moment.
 
--------------------
 
The wind swirled around him, a slight instability of atmosphere, thermodynamic energy expended from untold distances away, that seemed to echo the knight's own emotions within. It had been only a day since Return.. heck, not even that, after Commanded by Almighty.
 
Talk about a snafu in such a short amount of time.
 
Imladris however soon realized once again, his emotions were ruling him. Such as he exhales and quips of himself. “I need a.. what is word? A chill suppository?” ..he cocked his eyes and suspected that wasn't correct terminology.
 
He didn't dwell, as not long after he thought that and silenced his mind, he heard a `very' long, unheard sound float up to him. He hears, and looks around, and realizes it's coming from the Temple grounds?
“Eh?”
 
He looks more closely, and saw a sight that easily softens his heart.
 
Most of the lot are playing like... well... kids.
 
Below, the morose discussions finally got to Belldandy, and she decided to combat it all, in the format she was in now. She started all of a sudden, a game of tag with Keiichi. Before anyone knew it, it was like fourth grade recess below. Imladris looked, and saw things like..
 
The goddesses playing around like kids, running and tagging each other, giggling while tormenting Keiichi for the most part. Megumi got into it, before dragging Mara in as well. (Dang..) Also, he saw Chihiro and Sora, of whom he learned names during introductions after Hild left prior, were now chatting and braiding each other's hair, since both was quite long for some reason. That part wasn't clear to the knight how the hair on them all got so long.
 
And then he saw... uh.. Tamiya and Otaki.. uh... (is that patty cake?) He `had' to blink, and wondered if their mortal minds were just deep fried or something. However the two would run away when Chihiro called them over. Something was kinda off there no?
 
Or not...
 
Meanwhile Peorth and... eh? Lind? Ahem.. they were being outright brigands by hanging off a nearby tree, and playing with the cats, squirrels, birdies, and other cutie creatures around. Occasionally they'd play too with around Keiichi and the goddesses, and in fact, the small groupings tended to meld and disperse in playfulness with decent regularity.
 
As for Eihwa, he only noted her as to keep with avoidance. However somehow, time with passing, it was clear the White Goddess was simply being a temp nanny or such with the kid acting lot.
 
And he soon realized, that an amount of time in fact had passed. So much play, in such little time. Time that lost easy track in apparent. Imladris realized this, and soon started feeling the same remiss of growing tendency reform in the shadows of his heart.
 
He shoved it off, saw a bit more play, and it came back.
 
By the third time of this, he realized something.
 
And when he saw the small girl group suddenly wander inside, leaving all the `boys' alone for a bit with Eihwa, he realized fully what he was feeling.
 
He reacted by trying to `burn' it from memory, and try to block it all out for now.
 
Now it NOT the novena time for `that'.
 
At that, he looked at Eihwa, but then finally realized. “Wait a moment. She came down with...” ..and he looked up at the sky again.
 
--------------------
 
Keiichi just panted heavily as Tamiya and Otaki just kept clear of the girls that just went inside.
 
“Wow.. they... sure... can play.”
 
Otaki just quipped in anime child voice version.. “Boy, as if Bell wasn't neat to be around before.” Tamiya nodded. “Dose grrls don't back down ither.”
 
Keiichi just smiled and shakes dirt that Skuld had dumped into his hair, out of it. He just chuckles nervously, as Tamiya asks further. “Hows come you guys were so different, ands we nevers knew all this time?”
 
Otaki however answers for a nervous Keiichi. “Hey man, er.. boy.. I don't think it was all meant to harm us. I mean we sure benefited as well at times, and we never knew.”
 
Tamiya just sighs, as Keiichi just compliments. “It's more than that. And to be honest, I did ask for such help at times. But I knew people finding out would probably be bad, so I didn't want to give Bell and the others too much trouble.”
 
Tamiya nods. “Heys, that cool. We donts need to tell either.” Keiichi nods his thanks, Otaki however then asks. “Why though you and Bell babe haven't tied the knot, I'll never know. Now more than ever!”
 
Keiichi gulps, but replies in a dry tone with.. “That gets kinda complicated. Skuld doesn't help either.”
 
Tamiya and Otaki just chuckle at Keiichi's expense, the latter whom joins of his own the same. Nearby, Eihwa already gets one lesson of this Temple, the other having been when Bell started making everyone play as they all ended up. An act only a Norn of Bell's kind could pull off.
 
She sighs and wonders to herself.. I wonder if Big Sis and I could end up like that. So thought, a moment before she draws a more bland façade. Phhtt..
 
As she thinks that however, her senses start to pique.
 
--------------------
 
It was a sight that made kith Bell almost cry, the other mini-femmes saw and were actually taken back, Sora even crying a touch.
 
The Tea Room table was a mess, flowers and books scattered everywhere, a result of mixed dejection and hurried process to answer Almighty's literal Call. Bell felt as she did, because she and her goddess kin could feel the aura of sadness from all the still semi-healthy blossoms.
 
Bell walked over and picked up a white and yellow Pansy. “How sad.”
 
Chihiro asked. “Was this what the big guy was getting?”
 
Urd sighed. “Before my.. er... Hild showed up.”
 
Mara gulped and then growled. “Why do you mortals feel..” ..before Sora suddenly sticks her nose right at Mara. “Hey, don't sass a kind gift!”
 
As Sora berates Mara, the latter powerless to smite back in turn, Lind comes up, and picks up a rose from the damp table. He sniffs it, and holds it to her rather flat chest. She realizes... “He was going to surprise me.
 
A gift.” ..she then realizes on the sight of the different flower types.. “...but not just for me.”
 
Chihiro chuckles a light bit. “Guess he got guilty for getting only one gift.” ..she then picks up a book that is partially still wet from the flowers, everything literally scattered over the table, and on the floor towards the kitchen area slide door. Chihiro looks at the title.. “Swords for lunatics?”
 
Skuld another.. “The history of Japanese cinema?”
 
Peorth... “Soccer world 2006? Pour quelle raison...?”
 
Lind looks at these and several other titles on the floor now being stacked. She giggles, and realizes. “My other gift. My own enjoyment preference it seems.”
 
Chihiro just quips. “If a randomized gift as such.” ..said with a slightly off kilter eye about it all. At this, a lot of little femme hands begin picking up, and start making the ugly duckling into a beautiful swan, as flower arrangements go.
 
--------------------
 
“Say..”
 
“Whut?” Tamiya blurts back. Keiichi looks at the two for an additional second.. “Um.. are we the same age and all that?”
 
Otaki blinks. “Dunno.”
 
Keiichi tilts his head and blinks. “If so, how come I'm taller than you two?”
 
A full standing measure of heads later, and Eihwa sees Keiichi chased after by a rather annoyed pair of `shorties', something even she noticed, keeping her vigil at the Temple steps for the moment. Her mind keeps track of them all, with eye on one other as she keeps eye on something incoming very soon.
 
It was around the time just prior to that departure unto that so called Galactic Campaign, such was her memory of whence she met the then Squire under Thor.
 
Met might have been a strong word, but her mind was still infatuated nonetheless, as even more than the normal lay of the goddesses were at the time, for the all but in Name knight. Title and surname alike. She remembered, her duty of being the goddess of Tests, sent by the Almighty on call through the Administrators, to be the one to subject the Squire to the examinations.
 
The culmination of decades of standard scholastic learning that all goddesses were subjected to, then done the same to the soon to be named Lord Imladris.
 
Such a singular five days and long afternoons it all was, neverthemind the two before for instructional prepping. She remembers of him, what he could not in the years that followed.
 
Remembers of that she had to keep her personal feelings purified before the educational Standard then at hand. If there was an equivalent to how it all turned out, by mortal grade standards, the Squire would have begotten a B- grade.
 
Enough to pass. Of course the material passed would have made many of the most brilliant mortal physicists go nearly insane. Hardly a goddess that could do such algorithms such as planetary prediction alignments over a ten thousand year period, or other such simple equations. It was impressive enough to ensure Imladris knew enough at least for a few years worth.
 
More it was to see how imaginative the route taken to reach an answer, it all was, not so much the actual final answer.
 
The purpose to ensure the tactical mind was capable, the strategic mind comprehending further when needed. That was the goal.
 
And while she `knew' as well as every other goddess of Heaven where his heart truly lain, even then, that one moment she `does' keep to her heart, as she remembers it now even, her white silk cloth laden hands unto breast where heart pulses, of that day under the tree of a Heavenly sky, where it was `her' lap that was the pillow, when the tests had ended.
 
She smirks to herself, Eihwa remembering how `hard' the knight had tried, to the limits of even enhanced mental capacity.
 
And the tired mind that betrayed the sleepy head where that lap came in so `handy'.
 
And now, she wasn't the kind to withhold her feelings, not as a First Class is supposed to be truthful unto. Even despite knowing Commander Lind didn't care for sharing one bit.
 
“And right well she should be.” ..Eihwa whispered to herself.
 
That last fading of Heavenly day, was `her' memory nonetheless.
 
That ended as attention turned to a harsh energon sound chiming into the Temple courtyard. She and the three kith boys look, as something...
 
“What the light is he...?”
 
--------------------
 
The moment before was suddenly returned to another thought. He was paying attention to the solar infused sky, clouds decently replete, when the light made him reminded...
 
--------------------
 
-Once a Heavenly time ago-
 
The Squire eats with ease. The Heavenly comfort in company of three `nannies', as they took chance of the Social lessons, with a measure of an old favorite of Heaven's host on peaceful moments as this.
 
“Another sandwich ol Squire?”
 
The still unnamed mortal at the time, takes the offering of a `precisely' cut triangle of angelloaf bread and the meat substitute that resembles something called `salami'. Not even nary a crust to be seen, the said such recessed unto itself after being cut with a simple silver knife.
 
“Thank you.”
 
Mist smiles, as Rend and Hirund fight over the sunlight tater chips. Another approximate foodstuff that was apparently common on many of the lower world planes.
 
As they eat however, the lesson at hand is apparent, as the mortal looks again, at the celebration that was fifth year. The approximate ages of young goddesses that celebrated their fifth year amongst heaven. Apparently a time for goddesses to start being taught formally, a stepping stone between phases in life.
 
The rolling green hills that were as bright as a Heavenly plain could get, was filled with many dozens of goddesses of all ages, all present that were of relation. While the fifth years were the focus, that didn't mean the elder and younger of age of goddesses didn't enjoy either. Of note, apparently on deliberate note, Hirund had noted the three young Norns, all celebrating together, without the growing apparent `sisterly' character that was attaching between the then Belldandy, Skuld and Urd, (Skuld of note here.) Here, the goddesses celebrated without emotional chains at all, so it seemed.
 
Some of the other goddesses he recognized from classes, other from occasional duties between the Sections. They played with equal abandon. Many others not known, did no less.
 
“Are you understanding yet, young one?”
 
The mortal angled his head over at Rend, who draped her mane over his shoulder. He in turn nodded. “Sort of.”
 
Hirund gulps down a juice flask, and imparts. “Look ye well, one day to be our guardian by Wish. Here, you see one reason why we of the War Section, fight and defend our ways, with such fervor and passion.
 
Our joy of battle, is to protect moments such as this.”
 
The mortal looks down. Rend notes that understanding is measured, but senses. “Your feelings should not be so withheld young pup.”
 
Imladris by name to once be, responds with however in tone.. “It is not that. I understand the air of this moment, and the lesson.”
 
Mist looks over, as some goddesses fly about them all and away, a game of tag between the sparsely placed trees of large size of an apparent play. “Something else is there?”
 
A Squire's uncertain sigh, and added.. “It is the loss I keep within, that this moment displays of others that do not need to learn my lessons, that is of my feelings here.”
 
The Generals stop eating, as another of the soul borne moments confesses forth.
 
“I see of youth here, and I admit my envy of it.”
 
Of more words listened simply unto...
 
“My childhood was not of one. I grew up all but without.”
 
--------------------
 
He stands at the top of that telephone pole and shakes off the narcissism he feels, and looks back down before, whispering..
 
“..and now I do not need of one.”
 
..just as the chiming of energon, from...
 
“Oh just loverly.” ..this as the Knight drops from height.
 
By this time, the femmes inside start to hear the chiming sound of energon as well, and start emerging outside one by one. Inside, Bell and Sora the last, as Lind stands to half her height, the beautiful bouquet in their mutual wake, and semi drying books nearby with pages open, as the sound grows too definite in short order to ignore anymore.
 
“What the heck?” ..Keiichi quips, as he looks over at the movement emergence of so many `girls'.
 
Eihwa stands as her angel holds her shoulders, just as Imladris reaches down to a spot about three meters away.
 
Peorth hops over from the others to reach Eihwa's side. “What did you bring with you ma, sa bourgeoise.”
 
Eihwa however shouts out. “All you little ones back up some. If I know the mood of the Synthetic coming.”
 
Imladris silently already knows of this as well. However the duration of the growing energon beam, is quite indeed.. “What is he waiting for?” ..before he realizes. “Ah crudsticks.” ..as he recognizes a waiting teleport beam set in active standby mode.
 
One that acts a lot like a simple Intracel style Gate. One that doesn't need the transport to actually acquire initial lock. It is done instead via walk through tunneling as the method. A good expenditure of energy, and one that is meant for dramatics, less for a simplistic arrival.
 
And that is exactly what begins to occur, as Imladris brings his blade to hand again. “I think everyone better stand clear.”
 
“Keiichi!” ..Bell shouts, just as Eihwa quips. “Didn't think a Synthetic could grow `this' annoyed.” ..as she grabs Peorth, and shoot-floats over to grab Tamiya and Otaki out of the way. Keiichi already retreating likewise, as Imladris sees a large artificial form begin to emerge.
 
“/ Now what is going...? \” ..a sudden mechanical voice calls out, as everyone looks to their right. Skuld snaps. “Sigel? Banpei?” ..as... uh...
 
Chihiro quips wide eyed. “Two mini-mecha robots that move and talk!?!?”
 
Urd just quips nervously. “Actually, only one can talk.” ..as everyone notes the small stature of the two mechanical beings. Keiichi WIDE EYED quips. “What?! Hild's device affected THEM too?!”
 
That comment is cut short, as a FAR larger mechanical construct suddenly emerges through the teleport beam, and right `at' the knight! The knight notes with slight jitters, as the Synthetic General stops about half a meter away from it's master.
 
The knight waits, as the Synthetic..
 
“Holy..” ..the mortals quips all at once, as the General `curtsies' in tone.. “// Master Imladris. \\”
 
Imladris nods. “General Scetu. (S.C.T.U. = Synthetic Command Tactics Unit.)”
 
The General nods. “// Very good then. \\” ..and suddenly flings his two pearl textured, steel-blue arms, to cause them to split apart, not once, but twice, as two arms become four, and then eight!
 
The sight of eight separate blue-white energy blades shooting out of them in quick succession makes the whole lot looking on become UNNERVED! “Good grief!!” Keiichi blares out, just as Imladris sighs. “Sweet heaven.” ..and hops back to reform `his' blade into a single blade of his own.
 
Chihiro notes on sight. “Is this a movie shoot or something? Am I MISSING something here?!”
 
Mara just comments. “I wish this all `had' been.” ..as she knows this sight all too well as WELL!
 
--------------------
 
At that moment, another form reappears above in the clouds, as Hild gets a ring side seat to what is to come.
 
“By the Hells.” ..she blinks in surprise, never having seen this fabled Synthetic General before. She pops some popcorn to her hands (over salted again) and starts munching away. Nice to be a spectator no? (Some thousand meters on high...)
 
--------------------
 
Imladris draws back, and knowing Scetu isn't backing down, angles his blade to high shoulder level rear set, and notes the right mechanical foot crunch into position.
 
“Fine.” ..as he shift to the right, and the Synthetic lunges right at him, blades coming at him from all sides!
 
Everyone watches almost freaked out anew, as one defending blade manages to clash and parry off three, then two, then three more at a time, before flipping clear of two of the first of Synthetic's right side, missing where Imladris's torso would have been.
 
The General regroup after that first flurry of blades. “// It has been twenty years since this last Master. \\”
 
Imladris blunts off two more successive thrusts, energy beams crackling the air and senses alike of all watching. “Would saying I'm sorry help?”
 
Three entire furious blade exchanges of multiple on one strike sets later, and a harsh retort of.. “// Not even in the slightest. \\” ..is followed by more attacks that blanch the knight backwards a good distance. It goes like this for a good half of the way back across the Temple foreground, before Imladris gets fed up and Incarnum pushes the Synthetic back, allowing the knight to hard flip all the way back where they started.
 
Imladris breathes once stiffly, and.. “How about my twenty year lapse of memory for another excuse?”
 
Scetu just turns on an abdomen pivot, and clacks legs to the opposite direction, not even needing an actual full body turn to set with. “// I am told that is no longer the case Master. \\”
 
“Don't think he likes him.” Sora warbles out, as the Synthetic commander all but stomp-strides at Imladris, as if in a mortal's war lust, such was apparent blind intent! Lind and Eihwa of particular note watch from a growing `inspection' viewpoint, as Imladris shakes his head and reorients his blade Scetu approaches with his `hands' of blade projection ports, (no blade handles needed.) having three swivel around slowly, one very fast, and the others in various angles.
 
Forget trying to anticipate from which until immediately beforehand. This Imladris sighs acknowledge at, as the Synthetic reaches and smites two of the stationary blades at him first! Imladris reacts with a quick thrust off and slides backwards to avoid a successive combination follow thrust from the slow blades, then the one fast moving close behind!
 
Scetu just huffs mechanically, and jabs in further. “Your speed is not to form. And after such trouble your former Master went to assert my current programming function.”
 
Urd blinks. “Thor sent him?” ..this the mortals look, just as Imladris growls in turn. “I see he keeps to true form himself.”
 
“// But will you! \\”
 
Imladris endures a long sixteen part chain as apparently the `test' phase of preparation was now into a full blown spar! The combat gets so furious to the eye that Eihwa almost throws up a shield at least twice during this exchange! The Synthetic strikes so hard and constantly, that at times the knight just comically runs about like a hapless animal, trying to gain some measure of space. As such also, the two bound off walls, tree tops and elsewhere around the Temple grounds, before ending back up once again of area of approximate start.
 
At which point one set of eyes watching suddenly squeals to the surprise of others, just as Imladris Incarnum Pushes the General back a distance, to garner a breather.
 
Ohhhhhhhhh!” ..this everyone looks at Lind, as she squeals like a kid seeing a toy so dearly wanted. “Why am I this size!? I want to spar too!!” ..this whit the others just smirk nervously and teardrop, of the whole lot.
 
Imladris meanwhile gets his breather, as Scetu snaps once again into at the ready.
 
Imladris just quips. “Is it your subprocessors? The capacitor relays to the sparring timer within?”
 
Everyone blinks, as Scetu draws up, and nods once stiffly. “// Yes my Master. \\”
 
Things start kicking back in now, old memories of types still resurfacing like waves constantly bringing old wreckage to a shore line, over many years. Imladris sighs. “And Lord Thor exacerbated that programming of essential note?”
 
“// Correct. \\”
 
The knight sighs, as all listen in..
 
“Remind me to remove that processor. This ISN'T the time!”
 
Scetu suddenly charges, but this time the knight does not draw back. Even Lind blinks at this, before actions answer for words. Scetu reaches, but Imladris sidesteps the entire attack with another side step burst of speed, before angling back in another sidestep, and ends up behind the Synthetic.
 
This of course does not fool the General, whom whips it's entire artificial at him in a single harsh motion, with snapping that would break titanium beams if hit by such force!
 
The energy blades swung at the knight however suddenly cut though a strike disperse of blue energon `clouds', where the body should be!
 
Scetu realizes.. “// TRAP! \\” ..as two blades snap back to where Imladris really was, shooting forward from where he `first' ended up on that initial side step! Scetu looks, and acknowledges.. “// Clever Master. \\”
 
..before Imladris does it twice more, leaving blue Incarnum `phantoms' of himself that actual block a blade each that Scetu delivers, this leaves all the blades spread out from each other, and `that' causes the Synthetic to suddenly jump away at hard speed, and land back near the Temple entrance.
 
Imladris however `greets' him there with a waiting hard kick to the Synthetic's midsection!
 
“What the?!” More than one watching voice answers, as no one saw that coming. Lind gasps.. “Incarnum sensed. Even for an artificial lifeform?”
 
However the surprise is replaced by wincing, as the General is driven back a good bit, the kick itself delivered, hit pure advanced metal composites. VERY hard ones that makes the pain that snaps back into the knight's leg `very' loud to the following tone of.. “OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!”
 
Eihwa winces so hard, she dives behind Peorth, despite height size, as everyone `almost' feels the pain from the harsh yell. Velsper whom was in Chihiro's arms still, SHOOTS out of her arms at a blink! Lind just clenches at herself, as Imladris hops around for a moment in great pain! Never mind how everyone else felt at that moment!
 
OwwieOwwieOwwieOwwieOwwie!!!!!”
 
Scetu snaps two mechanical claws into the ground to erect itself from backward momentum, and snickers at the momentarily stricken knight.
 
OwJeezeDangLividDangnabbitOwJeeze...” Imladris `curses' over and over, before he spouts.. “forgot how dang hard your body is. JeezeOwDangit...”
 
Scetu just snickers back... “// Another reminder that only pain can bring. \\”
 
Imladris eventually shakes the pain loose from his leg, a result that would have ruptured and broken the leg thrice over if `twas of norms, some century of life prior. Here and now though, the pain does give one added effect.
 
Scetu starts to advance, but stops when he gets a glare back in kind, when the knight stops all movement. The Synthetic sees for a moment, before he notes Kensai is setting in, a warrior look the Synthetic was half hoping for, though the focus was `not'.
 
Imladris a moment later, adds.. “Fine. Enough games.”
 
Megumi/Keiichi: “This is a game?”
 
Scetu just quips back, swiveling two blades slowly again. “// Does this mean I have.... eh?” \\”
 
The words cut short of mechanical, are on sight as Imladris flips his blade to level horizontal before him, and reformats a second blade hilt from the first, igniting a double blade weapon in mere seconds. As if this wasn't enough however, the knight `then' focuses his Incarnum into the blade, and soul melds two half crescent blade shapes out of the halfway spot of each energy blade, as if growing two curved blades out of the plain nominal ones, making the weapon highly exotic looking to the eye.
 
“Whoa..” Otaki and Tamiya quip, as Lind looks with a warriors glee.
 
“Can I get one of those?” ..this Eihwa looks over Peorth's shoulder at the shrimpy, yet fully mindful Valkyrie.
 
Scetu sees this and suddenly grows reservation in his processing matrix.
 
The change of breathing tone, ever so slight, is caught by the knight of Title. He gives no other note, save for this... “You wait too long.” ..before shooting at the Synthetic with FULL fury! The last four chains happen so fast, not even Hild above can believe it. Lind just manages to make out, (the other goddesses and demon not practiced enough to follow, the mortals... phht..,) as Imladris blanches Scetu back with a swirling blade dance routing out of the Devoted Spirit book, and essentially twirls the exotic twin blades, as if truly a single weapon, parry shoving all the Synthetic's blades away with ease.
 
Scetu backs up, but that just gives more of an opening to the knight, as suddenly the knight low sweeps on a momentum spin, the synthetic hopping back near the wall now. Imladris follows up by finishing his spin, and thrusting with the full weapon held forth, with wide show of all blades possible at the Synthetic. The general reacts by backing up right into the wall, unable to get maneuver to hop off it instead.
 
Imladris takes advantage, and finishes the motion, as he gets all eight blades parried unto in a ditch defense by the General.
 
“Yes you have!”
 
Scetu however reacts by snapping it's right leg up onto the wall, and push violently off at the knight, causing the Synthetic to pivot over the knight to where the full Synthetic form was right over Imladris's head.
 
Mortal shocked comments withheld, they watch as if continued the move might snap the knight's back in complete twain!
 
Scetu however knows as soon as it reached this point, he lost the spar right there.
 
“// Conditional Four-Six. \\”
 
“Exactly.”
 
Imladris then suddenly spins his held blade at such force, ignoring three saber `clips to his hands, to wrench the eight blades all at once, off of momentary motor control. A further set of spins all within the next second, start severing each blade dead, as the exotic blade `cuts off' the Synthetic's blades.
 
By the time Scetu starts to fall back to end up behind Imladris, the knight starts kick pivoting off the left foot, to spin around in kind. When the Synthetic lands, the knight is now facing in kind, and in the next swift motion, frees off the now unhindered blade exotic, and makes a smooth swipe of the blade dead across the Synthetic's midsection. A second spin `cuts' through the left mechanical leg at the lower leg above the mechanical heel, and Imladris hops back on momentum a meter away near a tree.
 
Everyone notes that as this all occurs in split seconds, that a glowing blue set of `cuts' at the `hands', midsection, and left leg, freezes up the Synthetic at each point.
 
Imladris finally stops, and quips. “Never leave yourself open without momentum of any kind.”
 
Scetu just whirls down as if damaged.. “// Ack...nowl...edged... \\” ..and shuts down for the moment. Imladris sighs relief as he retracts the entire weapon down to an inert single blade handle. “Sheesh...”
 
Lind by now is just in love, heart boggle eyes and lil hearts popping over her melon. Bell however hops on over with worry. “Is he alright?” ..this the others rush on in with. Eihwa the same of façade of amazed as the others. Imladris just smiles simply at the kith goddess of Present. “Oh sure, in ten minutes, he'll be fine. It was only stun blades we used.
 
Like replacing this bloke would be possible.” ..as Imladris drops to a huffing one knee. Urd/Peorth/Tamiya/Otaki just shout out. “Wow, that was so cool!” ..Sora warily.. “But scary as heck.” Imladris sighs. “Aye... and aye.” ..before looking at the Synthetic, the glowing blue spots gone now, the disrupted limbs and midsection probably going through energy discharging purging before reactivation sequences.
 
Below the eleven meter tall Synthetic, Skuld, Megumi, Banpei and Sigel each dwarf beneath the thing, poking at it in each their own mechanically oriented way of fetish, make or simply curiosity.
 
Keiichi just comments openly.. “Never gets dull around here.”
 
Peorth/Chihiro: “Ya think?”
 
--------------------
 
A light clapping sound that wouldn't be heard anyway, is made from high above, as Hild applauds, albeit blandly in fashion, the entertainment just witnessed.
 
“Bravo little mortal.” ..she however stops, and then stand up in mid air, the clouds that were her `seat', dispersing outright after.
 
“Enough to justify by.” ..quipped, before she starts looking around, and considering her next action. She then smirks, knowing how to make just enough trouble for the lil lot below. A rather devious idea in fact.
 
“Oh, they shalt love this one.” ..as she zips out of sight, one bird having a conniption as it flies by at that moment.
 
--------------------
 
“Will you let go already!”
 
“Aimer elle mentionné!”
 
Eihwa just looked at the two mini.. er.. kith... um.. goddesses, as Lind and Peorth hovered over Imladris's left shoulder, as Eihwa held onto the right. “Che è tuo problema spinoso?”
 
The others all gathered at the Tea Room table (a.k.a., well used living room table..) watch with teardrops aplenty, as a knight is accosted again. Lind pulling at the left arm, Peorth trying to yank Eihwa off his right. Chihiro blinks as she cradles Velsper all cute like again, commenting. “Is this the same guy from a bit ago?”
 
Urd just blinks, actually confused by this behavior too. “Jeeze. What is with all this anyway? You two have a history?”
 
Eihwa just quips out between grunts.. “I was his... -grunt- exam proctor in Heaven.”
 
Lind stops and blinks. “Really?”
 
Imladris is about to respond, but Peorth pulls hard on Eihwa again, and momentum drops Imladris on top of the Rose and White Goddess, with Valkyrie plopping into his fallen lap from still holding on as well. The others turn to teardrop laden smiles, as Imladris moans up from beneath the table. “Aye, such was -ow- ..true.”
 
Lind leans in on top of her much larger knightfriend. “And when were you going to tell moi this, hmm?” ..Imlade just blinks.. “Ya'll never asked dear.”
 
Eihwa and Peorth manage to extract away from the tarring Lind starts giving Imlade, as Belldandy offers. “Some tea?”
 
“Yes of course.” Eihwa helps with pouring the tea, the kith hands Bell has only good enough with larger help. Manners however Bell still used with ease. After tea is distributed, Bell asks. “Is that why you are so familiar with Lord Imladris?”
 
Eihwa just comments with her cup cradled as if of embarrassed embrace. “Such is what I keep reasons to myself of.”
 
Peorth just rolls her eyes dryly. “Oh et puis quoi encore.” This Eihwa slit eyes over, equally perturbed unto. “Silenzio voi.”
 
Keiichi obviously tells, despite the `colorful' linguistics, the banter between the two almost mirrors whit between Skuld and Urd. He smirks at this, before Urd leans in.. “And what are we smirking at K-boy?”
 
Keiichi leans back and bumps lightly into Bell. “Nothing Urd. Really.”
 
Lind meanwhile shows her deft strength, as well as her twin mini-Mints, as they hold Imladris in a wicket three version simultaneous headlock, as she asks. “And what about big, tall, and metallic with us?” ..this at Scetu nearby, mechanically retracted down to about a Hobbit's size, as Sigel and Banpei keep looking the hyper advanced unit.
 
Imladris wheezes out. “Oh... -gasp-turning purple- ...he's a good friend.”
 
Sora adjusts at her glasses, commenting. “I don't think he's going to last like that.” Lind in kind blinks in simult with her angels, and suddenly drops her knight with a good thud. “Aye, that is true.”
 
Imladris just coughs something hoarse, as he wrenches himself up to table level.
 
“I feel unwell.”
 
Eihwa coos over, but is stopped from another glom by a hand slap from Peorth. The two end up jabbing at each other in two languages, as Tamiya and Otaki pig out on some of Belldandy's famous frosted sweet cake. Chihiro gives up on chiding them both out, as she asks over instead. “How come the thing is..”
 
“..he.” ..Imladris stiffly corrects. Chihiro shrugs and `corrects'. “How come `he', was so hostile to you from the get go? Surprised we didn't get any cops around here.”
 
Keiichi just chuckles prior.. “It's like this a lot, they don't come here anymore. (Urd scares them..)” ..the last whispered in for Chihiro, before Urd starts her version unto Keiichi, what Imlade got from Lind prior. Imladris continues on during the new pasting Bell fruitlessly tries to stop meekly. “Sorry about that.” ..he gives a glance, over at the Synthetic General. “But someone I know overdid the programming bit on him.”
 
Scetu huffs.. “// Lord Thor was explicit, as was my capacitor parameter to spar with you in a regular basis. My programming orders are absolute, and I grew, as you mortals would be in similar trait, impatient to the extreme. \\” ..this the lot of them looking teardrop at. Imladris just sighs. “I didn't program you to become remiss in strategic situations Scetu.”
 
“Scetu?” Skuld asks, Imladris explains the acronym, before the Synthetic commander retorts calmly. “// I `was' appraised by vessel sensors after our arrival in Lunar orbit of this world node. \\”
 
Imladris blinks. “So the Illistrum is in orbit?”
 
“// Yes Master. \\”
 
Skuld: “Master?”
 
Megumi: “Illistrum?”
 
Mara: “Oh swell.”
 
Keiichi “Orbit?”
 
Bell: “How nice.”
 
Imladris just smirks. “Um.. (Skuld) Scetu is my chosen commander. (Megumi) My starship. (Mara) Yes it is here (Keiichi) As I speak. (Bell) Danke.”
 
Lind just smirks. “Treating us all to such a combat prowess of display however, was rash to do unto this plane on arrival.” Imladris blinks back.. “It was `not' my fault. Did ye not listen?”
 
Lind just leans in, as Bell comments. “Apparently Lord Thor wished to keep your skills honed.” ..this as Imladris gets another headlock, one that turns Mara green in the façade. “How kind... -ugh- of him.”
 
Scetu then comments simply. “// All the assets you requested are now of access. Six battalions of Synthetic troops are also at the avail Master. \\”
 
Lind suddenly lets go, as the lot of them gulp at the sound of fantastical robot troops, like the one speaking, over their very heads. Imladris however coughs out.. “Keep... ugh.. keep them all on standby until called for.
 
Like we'll need them down here ever.”
 
“// As you wish. \\”
 
After a bit of chatter ensuring Terran limited sensors couldn't see the Illistrum in Luna orbit, Belldandy looks over at Peorth and Eihwa, and asks. “Are you two going to get along while here?”
 
The two stop caterwauling at each other, and simply quip out comically.. “Sì. / Oui.” ..which just makes everyone less than `certain' about that, such is the expressions they display. Bell however asks next. “What is your purpose here Eihwa?”
 
The White Goddess just looks at full height, and delivers. “Almighty Father wished for me to bring unto Him, a report of the life you all have here, in the here and now. This compared to the history gathered here in the past few years of residence.”
 
Everyone stops their playing or whatever, as Imladris looks over seriously, Keiichi with nervousness. Eihwa continues. “In light of recent events, Eminence, with sending of his Titled and Commander of Valkyries, wishes to be assured that life here will not become too tumultuous to allow the current situation to continue.”
 
Even Chihiro gulps, as Sora pulls at her shirt. Tamiya and Otaki stop gorging, Keiichi growing more nervous, this Megumi sees.
 
“His Will wishes to know that if continuance of the former Contract is warranted. That is my purpose here.”
 
“Joli.” Peorth quips back, in Eihwa's own favored tongue to add salt to. This isn't missed by the White Goddess, before Belldandy speaks up with.. “I assure you all is still well.” ..this everyone turns sight and ear unto. Bell continues. “Despite the trials we all have now, we still will continue on as we always have. One way or another, a solution can be found to return us all to normal form.
 
After that, I still intend to remain at Keiichi's side.”
 
Keiichi smiles and adds in.. “Until the end.” ..this Bell smiles sweetly at, all the more at their current sizes. Urd and Skuld make gagging sounds, as Megumi looks at Kei most impressed as ever. “Wow, so mainly... er.. for a boy.”
 
“Hey.”
 
Everyone gets a good laugh, one Keiichi doesn't mind at all. The soft hand on his braces with more than ease.
 
Eihwa is no less in humor, before adding. “I believe then I have what I seek here. In this regard.”
 
“Bien, now go home little fille.” ..this Eihwa snips back at Peorth.. “Who's the miniatura one here?”
 
Chihiro just snickers. “Talk about sisterly love around here.”
 
Skuld.. “Watch it.”
 
--------------------
 
A simple government type building, one of those low scale types for social functions. One that had a elder teenage version of a CEO present, as a white haired demon looked at the location board for the three story structure.
 
“Hmm..” ..a crooked finger nicking on the glass, at the raised plastic letters underneath.
 
“....where is it.. where is it...?”
 
She stopped her finger at a listing for lawyers for low income families and scoffed, before finding. “Ah, here we are.
 
Office of Family Affairs.”
 
She then slowly dropped her finger, and smirked. She then turned and smoothed her hair to a stiff drop, for formal affair, and went to the rickety elevator nearby. She kept that cold smirk, all the way to the third floor, and the intent at hand.
 
--------------------
 
The light of day waned, as did the playful nature of the kith all around. Eihwa and Imladris were amazed at how much energy these youthful kith had as they kept playing, and playing, and playing, and...
 
After things settled down from Scetu's arrival, the Synthetic actually proved quite sociable, mostly with Sigel and Banpei due to similar archetype. Being able to regress molecular metal structure to essentially `shrink' down to a more kid sized height, made the others less intimidated by it. “Guess the Generals did some programming also.” ..Imlade commented at one point.
 
Otherwise, the play was just simply play. Apparently being mortal, goddess, or demon mattered squat. Kids still were kinds in the end. Like all kids, other than making fun of others for not knowing better, they didn't worry anywhere near as much as of delineation between other types of mortal shells. (.or higher level beings in this case.) As such, they all played, and kept on playing even `knowing' better.
 
The sight of this for many hours was all the entertainment that was needed for the two `grown ups' of the present souls.
 
Witness they did, games of tag, over and over. Games of hide and seek, which Keiichi got `it' a lot. Games climbing and other such that Eihwa chased down some of them in comical scolding. Games of spin the bottle and truth or dare, which got Keiichi chosen a heck of a lot. (Mostly by Bell, when her kith Jealousy Storms made others save Lind back off. Not sure why that last one. By choice, not force of whatnot.)
 
For the most part however, Imladris, other than giving the kith piggyback rides on occasion, just looks on in a calm silence.
 
Eventually this is noticed.
 
“Are you alright Lord Knight?”
 
Imladris blinks out of a rumination, and looks at Lind who looks at him face full of cute kith façade with her steel blue locks draping long. Imladris just smiles and only replies. “Of truth, aye and nay.”
 
Lind grows worried as Eihwa looks over at, as Imladris realizes his emotions have reached his expressions once more. Lind just leans in and bounces her head off of his lightly, imparting.. “Our situation is not indeed dire as of now. You worry for us too much.”
 
Imladris looks fully at her, and sees the soul of normal `height' within, of voice offered despite.
 
“I worry enough, time is the note that wears worry in deeper despite me.”
 
Lind sighs. “Thanks for hearing my words.” ..then adds of her worry. “Is it me?”
 
She looks but is surprised when a single tear drop from his left eye, something deeply unsaid in the tear made Lind wonder what was `really' going on. Her wonder is softly halted for the moment, as the knight raises his hand to her soft, kith cheek, and rubs it lightly.
 
“No. Never was you. Another of my sins is bearing on me, of what I keep locked in heart.”
 
Lind looks as Eihwa leans over, now with Peorth coming up as well. “A sin, Templare?”
 
Imladris looks between the three, but starts to shake his head, and rise before he betrays his feelings, of which he does not wish to burden others with. However a split moment later, three hands reach and stop him.
 
“Chevalier?”
 
“Please, what is your trouble?” ..Lind adds to Peorth's worry, the burden growing anyway of another kind. Imladris considers for a moment, then stands fully anyway, breaking hands off his shirt. However he does it with the following added of soft note.
 
“I... well...” ..a deep sigh... “...I find myself wishing I had been hit by that beam.”
 
The three are surprised by this, looking at each other, before realizing the knight suddenly phases out of sight. Eihwa just looks surprised.. “Santo cielo.”
 
Peorth echoes.. “That he had been hit? By what measure is this of thought?”
 
Even Lind does not know.
 
--------------------
 
Half an hour later however, the slight spread of rumor amongst the kith and `nanny' White Goddess amidst, is cut short by the same knight reappearing at the entrance of the residence, carrying at least four pizza boxes and loads of cola and tea in cans.
 
“Pizza party!”
 
That sure dumps the mood back to playful in a flash! “Oh yeah! Dude!” Tamiya and Otaki shout out, as the lot rush over to help. Eihwa just smiles over. “Pizza è essa?”
Imladris just quips. “Sorry for earlier. This should make up for lack of dinner tonight.”
 
“Mighty thoughtful.” Chihiro says, nabbing a box. Skuld looks in another. “Aww, what's with all the pepperoni?”
 
Urd just blinks. “Hey, they don't make ice cream pizzas.”
 
Imladris somehow pops a separate `cool' pizza box from behind him. “Yes they do.” ..this Skuld wide eyed NABS at, and shoots to gulp it down like nutz! Imladris smirks. “Good thing I have three more stashed away behind moi.”
 
The revelry of the impromptu party takes awhile, pizza in place of sake and normal Nippon style treats. A night for kids and all indeed.
 
As long as Bell didn't drink any cola anywho.
 
--------------------
“I think we're running an orphanage here.”
 
Eihwa just smirked. “Is that a mortal come on?”
 
Imladris blinked and retreated with a blush. Eihwa just snickered, as she looked back at the Tea Room, now lain out without table and furnishings, with floor bed furnishings in replacement. Enough for two at a time sleeping, since due of size.
 
The White Goddess saw most of the lil troupe, most present save for a missing couple. As they were getting ready for beddy bye, Skuld and Urd fought over the most plushy of available pillows, while Tamiya and Otaki chatted to each other about motorcycle teams, which Chihiro (iron hold on Velsper still,) and Sora were giving their two cents about when not chatting to each other about the Motor Club. Mara just kept to herself next to Urd, though she got hit under covers, by pillows Skuld would miss Urd constantly with. Lind however wasn't in her cot.
 
Eihwa sighed as she was poked by said Valk behind her.
 
“You mind not doing `that' to my love?”
 
Eihwa just craned her head back at the shrimpy, but otherwise well mindful warrior goddess, and teardropped. “Guess I can't compare to you with him, corretto?” Lind just `smiled' in turn. “By confession, hardly.”
 
“Where's Big Sis?”
 
Eihwa and Lind look as Skuld looks around herself as not only Bell.. “Ah, lil love birds selon le en vrac.” ..this Eihwa looks down as Peorth finally appears from the hallway. Lind just giggles in her own character a bit, as Urd informs Skuld. “Nice to be the shrimp of us all, and still worry aplenty.”
 
Skuld just plasters Urd with a nice pillow smack. “Thanks for holding still `peach'.”
 
Eihwa just blinks as Peorth suddenly jumps into the sight of pillow feathers billowing everywhere as a `real' pillow fight suddenly ensues. Mara unseen with scene still set on Eihwa just screams.. “WILL YOU TWO EVER GROW UP!” ..before she is muffled by a plaster from Chihiro. “None of us are!”
 
Lind however sees the fracas, and `woots' once as if in formal fashion, with a fist pump. “Pillow fight!” ..Eihwa gasps as Lind jumps on in the massive puffy melee, and shouts.. “W.. wait! The Valkyrie-pillow combat style isn't used to them here! EEK!!” ..as the `fight' gets nice and serious.
 
And the feathers are joined by angelic versions as not even angels are held back `now'.
 
Velsper just finally runs for the hills while he has the chance.
 
--------------------
 
Imladris emerges out into the dusk evening air, cool and all from the sea breeze of local flow, and exhales out his blush, like it was water vapor from a kettle. He sighs after with.. “What is it with that goddess?” ..before he hears Skuld inside, and notes forms off to his right at the residence porch side.
 
He smiles, and notes. “You two having more fun?”
 
Kith Bell and Kei look in simult, as the knight folds his arms. The two smile. “Of course.” Bell chimes back. Keiichi just scritches his head nervously. “Bell wanted to talk a bit away from the others.”
 
Imladris nodded, and added.. “You two still awake enough, it's been a long day.”
 
Keiichi just smiles back. “Don't worry `father', we'll be in bed soon.” ..this Belldandy just giggles at. Imladris blinks and reacts.. Father? ..and then turns introspective for a comical moment, before he looks back at the sounds, and sight of stray feathers floating out from within. After hearing Lind battle cry into the `sport', he mentally quips.. Not going there. ..and gives a quick cursory look to the stray couple, before walking off towards the Temple.
 
Bell smiles back at Kei, who turns his nervous head away from hearing the pillow induced screams occurring from within. He then asks.. “Are you okay Bell? For real?”
 
Bell nods once. “I do not feel too ill. I think it was just all that playing today.”
 
Keiichi isn't as sure, since seeing Bell collapse a couple of times, he guessed/hoped it was indeed simply fatigue. However after knowing these goddesses for so long, and the fact of their current condition, he kept the seed of worry well germinated within his mind.
 
He tried to turn away from such, as he commented. “I've not played like this, since... heh... I was actually a kid.”
 
Bell nods. “I remember when Urd and I would play like this. This is the first time I had been able to do likewise with Skuld.”
 
Keiichi quips.. “For all things good and ill in our predicament.” Bell nods and smiles again. Keiichi admitted out loud next.. “I always did wonder what it would be like, if we could grow up as kids.”
 
Bell adds. “A wonderful feeling, even despite.”
 
“Not just us though.”
 
“Pardon?” ..Bell looked over cutely. Keiichi made a calm smile with eyes closed. “I would at first think of us two like this. But then I'd think of us all. Skuld and Urd. Even Peorth. Never thought of Lind until now. Chihiro and the guys though I would, though I admit I kept thinking of us a lot more.”
 
Belldandy kept looking over, as Keiichi then input.. “You... you don't think it's because of me, that we all ended up like...”
 
Bell placed a hand on his again, leaning over. “No. It is not you, verses only coincidence. This is Hild's doing, not yours. Otherwise Hild would have imparted this all as a vocalized Contract without hesitation. As it is, this chance might as well be as much coincidence, if this is what you wanted to share anyway.”
 
Keiichi wished this all made him feel better. He however added in. “Heh, hope Skuld wasn't listening. She'd still blame me if so.”
 
Bell just giggles with him in kind for a short moment. He missed her rubbing her arms a bit, as he then commented. “I wonder what Lind and the gold guy would be like if they were kids together.” ..this Belldandy looked over and blinked. She then raised her right hand to her chin.
 
“I wonder.”
 
“Huh?” ..kith Kei looked over, as Bell started thinking out loud. “I wonder if that is why Lord Imladris is acting so odd.”
 
Keiichi blinked and started remembering how solemn the bloke kept acting all day. That however quickly ended, when Bell suddenly winced lightly and rubbed at her arms again. Keiichi saw this time and asked. “You sure you're okay?”
 
Bell stopped, not out of pure habit, as she nodded. “Yes. I still believe so.” Keiichi however grew as worried as Bell felt. All day, she had started to feel unusual tingling sensations along her extremities, the toes and fingers first, and now worked all along her arms and legs at short times. However the sensations lasted for only seconds, never longer.
 
And they stopped, just as they did now. Bell just looked at Keiichi, and traded an uncertain look.
 
That was until.. “HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!̶ 1;
 
Keiichi snapped her head back at the residence. “EH!?”
 
Bell.. “Is that Lind.. EEK!!”
 
--------------------
 
Imlade saw the effect last, sitting at the top stairs of the Temple of Buddha, outside in the dusk air, street lights alit the sight of a large puff cloud of tons of feathers that suddenly billow out from the Temple grounds, as if a result of a mining detonation of something.
 
There were more feathers apparent in the white `clouds', than were pillow feathers in all of Japan at that moment.
 
Sheesh...
 
Later, Imladris scolded Lind about the infamous Valkyrie pillow style of combat.
 
At least until he got a face full of pillow.
 
At least Eihwa was around to help pick up all the feathers (most actually not of pillow make,) after all was said and done, of efficient note.
 
--------------------
 
Chihiro just commented after all was straightened back up. “Didn't know those angel things could cause that many feathers.” ..this as she tickles a feather' on her chin, the lot of them, Bell and Kei included this time, all in the sleepy commune Tea Room as Urd gave a glance over at Lind. “I forgot how serious Valkyries take their pillow fights.”
 
Lind just huffed and folded arms, laying on her `bed', the same of her twin Mints. “Like we apologize for that. The pillow fight is a pride amongst skilled Valkyries of the War Section.”
 
Skuld just sighs. “Any more of that, and this world will be flooded with feathers.”
 
“And who started it?” Urd just snips coy back at Skuld, almost starting it all again before Eihwa just nabbed the pillow out of the Future kith goddess's hands. “Basta già!”
 
Sora just giggled as she spoke up. “You guys are too much.”
“Ya, dat sure isa true.” Tamiya added. Peorth just winked at Tamiya. “We aim to faire plaisir.”
 
Eihwa just plops a hell on Peorth's kith head. “You too Sis.” Peorth just flusters the foot off.
 
At this, a chime from somewhere in the kitchen sounds, as Bell comments. “Ten O'clock.”
 
“Buonanotte, Dormi bene, Sogni d'oro.”
 
“Good night.” ..the goddesses call out, the mortals likewise when they know better, Mara just waves a flaccidly hand up and plops it down as she snores away. (After a rub of her chest..)
 
Lind however looks up at Eihwa, smoothing her hair a bit. “Where's my beloved?”
 
Eihwa sighs. “I was told to stay away actually, he so said as we was cleaning up.”
 
Lind blinks, as does a few others.
 
Sora just comments. “What's with all the angst with him?”
 
Lind blinks and realizes. “For tonight anyway.”
 
They all look within the dimly lit room, as Velsper appears again, and hops onto Bell and Skuld's bed roll, the latter yipping at the claws. Keiichi in his and Megumi's roll, comment. “What does that mean?”
 
--------------------
 
He indeed was very much as a Templar, as Belldandy suggested to him on the day of arrival. How such a short time since then felt so long, was amazing for the mortal to feel. He thought this as he fitted the armor plates snug on his arm sleeves.
 
After ensuring his formal knightly attire was set to go, he then sighed and started calmly bringing to hand, his angelic staff.
 
“Well....” ..was all that sounded out, as he looked at the Buddha stature, before he about faced and left the first whips of blue Incarnum in his wake. As he did so, emerging into the sight of a slowly rising orange moon along the far distant horizon, Eihwa from afar noted and started to understand, as wavy wisps of Incarnum kept drop-floating off him as he walked.
 
The White Goddess just sighed. “Melodramatic dope.” ..she whispered to herself, but understood that this was more than just that.
 
Imladris stopped about ten meters away from the Temple fore, and kneeled down simply, and made of a deep prayer stance, as if praying for divine infusion, such was of normally of his divine spell acquisition and spiritual faith. (`Twas a standard of station and all.) However this was something else entirely.
 
The knight was taught long ago, and told further at that last examination prior to return to the mortal plane, that his bodily form was in effect, a sixth dimensional essence now. In all summary, he was more affected by being of a part of the Heavenly realm, that he was anymore of the mortal realms. That meant he was beginning to have to deal with things the goddesses dealt with, mainly supernatural effects that normal mortals didn't experience.
 
The things like Bell's aversion to cola, Urd's sake to keep from regressing age, and Skuld's character that went in line with her Norn status, along with such things other goddesses had to deal with on mortal planes. A strange fact of dimensionalized beings on lower dimensional existences that most part kept the goddesses from extended stays on the mortal planes. (Hence why there was such consternation amongst Infernal and Celestial oversights about Keiichi's former contract, and current situation.)
 
Now the same was on the brow of the Valkyrie Knight, Templar-Holia and Hero unto Intracel. The Title alone was almost as powerful now as a First Class license, of in itself an effect that would have repercussions later down the mortal road. The here and now however had another problem to be dealt here with.
 
Mortals.. are emotional. Make a mortal a higher life form, and they still have the same problem. And the consequence of dealing with them, with an essence that absorbs such things much more deeply than a normal mortal soul, meant the `tank' had to be emptied once in awhile.
 
Especially after a day like this.
 
It is all my fault. That which is my sin and blame. This I weep for Incarnate. His mind started echoing within. Even despite the logic of fact, that Hild was the offender, Mara the utilizer, it was Imladris, he alone that took away the chance to figure out a cure for the `malady' everyone suffered from. Even Imladris himself as it turned out, in a different way.
 
He destroyed the device, and with it, the spell program imprint that could have been studied from.
 
Hild was right, Imladris `had' turned into a clone of Thor, and while 99% of the time, this was fortune of compliment, this was for once, a curse to him. Action before better forethought, a trait Thor tended to teach much of. He should have paid more attention to the General's spades of stratagem wisdom on the same feet of action.
 
A bit more of that, and who knows.
 
A captured tool is different from a destroyed one. (Nevermind the safeguard Hild had programmed, that `no one' realized yet.)
 
As it was, the Weeping was the intention of his Incarnum infused soul for this long night. Eihwa watched, and started to see the normal color pigments of the knightly form, start to echo more deeply of blue in dark blue, light blue highlights edged over with the growing moonlight, off of the deep midnight blue shadows of beneath.
 
Within moments, this was the still format Eihwa witnessed. She shivered despite herself, and kept her own sadness in check.
 
Such was `not' her sadness to endure, and strip away this night.
 
From a cracked open slide door section, a pair of Valkyrie and Forever eye sets also see, and are actually bewildered despite the former realizing better.
 
“Mon dieu.” Peorth whispered, as Lind kept her tongue. Keiichi had seen for a moment and went back to whisper to the others. One by one they all looked and returned. Of them all, Belldandy explained best, after explaining about the enhanced format of the Lord Knight.
 
“There are times of deep sadness, that his emotional state must literal shed, as if a peel that has rotted external, or simply a skin the same of use. In this method, discarding will actually cleanse his soul, allowing him to regain his normal senses and soul.
 
By morning, he will no longer hold such ill of himself.” ...she stopped before adding.. “..save one other iota.”
 
Chihiro just scoffed lightly. “Isn't this a bit too angst for the bloke?”
 
“The melodrama goes deeper than you know.” ..this the lot of them `eep' in reaction, as Eihwa catches them all whispering. Lind of them all comments. “Still blamed himself of destroying that device.”
 
“Which will not be so by dawn.”
 
Lind looked down, and rubbed her arms reflexively.
 
Keiichi just noted. “What is the one other `iota' that might still be there?”
 
“The Lord Knight must tell us that himself.” Bell adds. Peorth echoes. “A professed soul is cleaner. Apparently he's more taken to his station than has been noted to us.”
 
Lind just leans back in her bed roll and sighs. “A price of being a servant of His Eminence. One of many.”
 
Otaki just finishes out. “Does everything here have to be this complex?”
 
“Welcome to existence.” Urd compliments.
 
The silence after equals that whit outside. The passing hours see the Incarnum Weep slowly fade off the entire form, façade with hair and all, and indeed begin to give an enlightened `cleanse' to the knight's soul. Come of dawn in a shorter time to come than expected, this `itself' will be of further need.
 
This of one of only two defenses against the still present form of the Daimakaicho, amongst the mortal realm.
 
The two still not enough as it is.
 
--------------------
 
-that time long past...-
 
“I had no childhood. Not one of any decent measure.”
 
He heard the Generals gasp. The words had been incredibly indelible, no hint of withheld, and no hint of lack of acceptance of reality.
 
“Come on, everyone has a childhood.”
 
The mortal unnamed heard and sighed at Mist's comment. “If I had so, this scene before me wouldn't make me as much sad, as it does happy.”
 
Hirund blinks. “No lie it would seem.”
 
The Squire rubbed his hands back and forth, trying to stave off discomfort of professing his former reality. Even as a dream, this was too poignant. Too harsh...
 
The tears that dribbled out told as much.
 
“Nary a happy memory to fall back upon. If not for the ones that were of hard work and daydreaming, to escape social bane, the entirety would be of ill. Nothing but. This of no lie either.”
 
The silence was deafening, despite the happy clamor of voices all about of the Fifth Year's celebrations. The mortal thought of what it could be like to simply daydream what was not of old. But he couldn't keep himself doing such.
 
He didn't like to lie to himself that he was happy in his own mind like that. Imagining were better kept to likes of exotic intoxication that was of a certain Valkyrie. Much better was his smile as he thought this, of all whit came across the minds of his `nannies'.
 
He then was surprised to hear next.
 
“Then call of this, what you will, your next lesson for today.”
 
Imladris looked over, just as Hirund raised her fingers and snapped them once. As a result....
 
--------------------
 
“// Master? \\”
 
He started hearing sensations, and then felt more on his shoulder, of a smooth, yet stiff material of author. A Lord Knight soon awoke with thrice more of this, as dreams fall to the wayside for eyes opening to a lighter light, and a lighter soul.
 
“Eh... ah... aye my friend?”
 
“// It would be of morn, Master. \\”
 
Imladris blinked and looked around, and felt the cool brisk of such detail indeed.
 
He smiles, very much shed of the Weeping now.
 
“So it is my friend, so it merrily is.”
 
At that, he rose and found Eihwa asleep on the porch, Test of Purity wrapped around the White Goddess like a most warm blanket. Such was his smile. Within, the same of the sleeping tot lot, a moment just watching as `if' a parent upon many such kin.
 
The sight of Otaki and Tamiya sucking each other thumbs while cuddled together however was a moment to scald from memory. He blinked when he saw Keiichi's and Belldandy's kith hands touching each other outstretched, a look of comfort on each other's faces. He also noted the sheets of the goddesses seemed more disheveled than the mortal lot. Even Mara's looked more than ragged. Wondering there however did little but waste time at that present moment.
 
At least they all would be asleep while he left and came back soon after with the flowing scents of a good and simple breakfast within a short enough time frame. Indeed heads started to stir as eggs, breakfast meats and more did end up causing heads to look over after Imladris returned.
 
He sensed this as Bell was the first to awake, as per norms. “My old favorites of an old world, do not fail.”
 
Such was how they all awoke in short order.
 
At the start of the end of this ordeal.
 
--------------------
 
Ms. Ichi Kasigawa, a twenty-seven year old woman of four years of service in the Chiba Prefecture of family Affairs, had seen many of her share of welfare cases of many kinds. Abuses and more that hardened her once idealistic soul, wayward families that struggled under the hard economic conditions of the region, making even honest families do things that would not otherwise be.
 
The occasional good story of adoption or a family there or here that did manage to succeed, however were few and far in between.
 
It had made her all too jaded, and the image in her mirror too false. Her mind too malleable to stories that years before, would have made Kasigawa pause beforehand. But after what she had seen, this new case just made her wonder if there was any hope left in the world.
 
Some stranger with white hair comes in, and rattles off a story about kids being locked away in a temple, traumatized by things they weren't prepared for. A single male keeper that was over his head, and possibly having an affair with another woman, leaving the kids to fend for themselves a lot. Two of them even looked to scrawny as sticks to be expected to be healthy.
 
And the place wasn't a registered orphanage even. Such with address and details made Ichi get too fed up to realize her mindset at the time. As such was her mood after a restless night's sleep, and now an early drive up to this Temple Tarikihongan, to get some direct answers, no BS or anything as far as she was concerned.
 
In less than ten minutes, she'd get such things. This as she shoved the car blinder to the side to block out the sunrise that was glaring in her window, much to her current annoyance.
 
--------------------
 
The clouds up above were actually formed deliberately by demonic hand, as if fluffing a nice, large couch or something. This as Hild conducted her preparations for what should be a masterpiece of chaos in short order. This as she finished, and gave the cloud formation a once over, before plopping down all too cutely for her own dammed good. (Literally..)
 
“Ahh.. nothing like comfort for a show.” ..as she adjusted her view to angle downwards, so that she's be able to see it all. See them all squirm, see them all try and find a way out of this fracas, that only tools of the mortals existing could cause with such replete angst.
 
“Hehe.. they make their lives so much harder than they ever need too.” ..she then popped a cup of dark green tea in hand, a defiled version of Belldandy's favorite tea blend, and started stirring in too much sugar from a small hold of unknown source, just above the cup.
 
“All the more for me to revel.” ..as she sipped away.
 
An eye on the car of the `tool' she duped into this scenario. A twist of words like a paparazzi, a faking of worry and tears, as any self supposed self-righteous mortal that thinks they know better of other's lives, and the results were about to come to dark fruition.
 
“I'd give anything to be Old Man's chambers with them all after this is done with.” ..her mind of imagination of how angry Almighty would be with the goddesses for such a mess they couldn't cope with. Better if the knight dork was added in.
 
More for when Keiichi is left wide open.
 
She slit her eyes and smiled wickedly. Such an imagination was not fancy to her. She knew Almighty well enough. A relationship like `that' tends to reveal `some' secrets after all.
 
Oh... and here she comes now....
 
--------------------
 
“Mmmmmmmmmm... fantastique.”
 
“Agreed.”
 
“Such a semplice meal.”
 
“HEY! Let go of that sausage link Urd!”
 
Imlade just chuckled as Urd and Skuld fought over a stray link, as even Bell seemed more than pleased at such a simple meal. Keiichi just complimented. “At least you know your western foodstuffs.”
 
“It's better than starving, since I can't really cook to save my hiney.” ..this the lot of them paying attention giggle at. Lind pats at Imlade's arm on her immediate right, while Mara gets caught up in the sausage conflict with Skuld and Urd again.
 
Bed rolls replaced by the nominal Tea Room table again, (no TV,) the breakfast became another large family gathering in all essence. Even Chihiro commented this just before they started eating. Nothing after seemed to dissuade this iota one bit.
 
If breakfast was supposed to be fun, welcome to the active definition of such. At least if one didn't notice how the goddesses tended to keep rubbing their arms here and there. The laughter tended to block out such details as breakfast wrapped up.
 
As they did, a mechanical sound started coming towards the doorway. Imladris looked over in time as Scetu appeared in `kith' form. Sigel and Banpei were next to it.
 
“Bud?”
 
“// Master, sensors detect a vehicle on approach to this location. \\”
 
Megumi blinks. “You sure?” ..as Imladris got up. “Likely.”
 
“// Aye, vocal detectors indicate this as a likely location. \\”
 
Skuld blinks in turn. “Can I get a pair of those ears for Banpei?”
 
“Get them for yourself sometime, you'll hear things better.”
 
“SHUT UP URD!”
 
Peorth rubbed her chin, this time without physical cause. “Wonder why someone would come here.”
 
“Remember our enemy Sorella.”
 
“Indeed.” Imladris looked from Eihwa to Lind in reflexive turn.
 
“Being caught like this won't bode well.” Keiichi needlessly offers. Imladris however shakes his head.
 
“It won't come to that.”
 
Everyone just looks as Imladris steps past Scetu to head outside.
 
--------------------
 
Hild at first was quite rapt with attention on the coming proceedings below. The car came up the last bend, everything seemed in...
 
“Eh?” ..she caught herself, when she saw movement from all the way across the Temple grounds, right into the residence below. The sight of two slower mecha following made it all too clear.
 
“One fast robot he has. Eh?” ..her hearing wasn't any less detailed, as her sight was.
 
As soon as she saw the armored bloke emerge, hardly looking `anywhere' near as panicked as she would have liked. She just sighed in turn.. “Well, so much for that idea.” ..this as Imladris went right to the Temple archway, Eihwa and Lind in close behind. The others were already told to stay out of sight below, so most were gravitating towards the rear garden areas.
 
Hild however held a fingernail to her eye at horizontal level.
 
“No matter, it is almost time anyway. Such is my reaping reward.”
 
--------------------
 
Kasigawa closed the door of her plain Mazda MS-8, and looked up at the Temple. She shook her head blandly. “Hardly a place fit for kids.” ..her tone rather dryly put, as she approached the steps. As she rose to the entrance proper, she saw movement coming towards the same area.
 
This how two sets of eyes met. Imladris approaching noted and gave a curt smile.
 
A moment later, Eihwa reached to his left, Lind out of sight to the right along the large wall.
 
“Greetings.”
 
Direct to the point... “I am Ms. Ichi Kasigawa of Chiba Prefecture Family Services. I am here on complaint that an illegal child daycare is being run here, and am here to inspect said premises.”
 
Imladris just nodded, and gave his name, and of Eihwa's. However.. “May I know whom sent the complaint? I believe due process should be...”
 
“All matters pertaining are not to be discussed. Now please show me everything about this place now. I will not be slowed by delaying talk.”
 
Imladris cocked an eye, and could feel how palatable the tension of her soul was. Seeing plain mortal souls was another trait garnered, that which the Generals imprinted understanding well enough of. Almost tormented by stressed this one was.
 
Eihwa saw more than that. Lind nearby could feel it. This one has seen too much already. The kith Valkyrie considered.
 
Ms. Kasigawa took a step forward, but only one. Imladris made only one serene move of his right hand, only one.
 
“Tried you are, yes?” ..a glint of blue at the tips of the raised hand. Ichi suddenly felt her soul stir. Feeling suddenly relaxed. “I... I ah...”
 
“A long trip, over such a worry, no?”
 
“Such a long trip.... such... worry.”
 
Eihwa raised an eyebrow, though Lind felt it first. Imladris just spoke simply more.. “To worry of others is good.”
 
“I.. worry for others.... yes.”
 
“How many others have you seen, and felt the same worry.”
 
Ichi blinked, and droned out.. “Too... too much worry... too many hurt.” ..her eyes blinked drops out. This as his glowed a blue flash, as if of a Gould Fremen of such note.
 
Imladris just sighed, as he lowered his hand. “A long time too far. The strain makes you false.”
 
“No, I haven't been myself.” ..she heard herself echo.
 
Eihwa then suddenly added calmly. “A vacation is good for the soul.”
 
“A... vacation.... yes.”
 
Lind nearby drew a glare towards Eihwa, before Imladris added. “Yes, one must sometimes consider oneself to know how to help others better. Time away would be best.
 
This place is not for you.”
 
Eihwa almost added before Lind grunted a bit `at' her, in goddess fashion. Eihwa just glanced, as Imladris finished the problem at hand.
 
“My place is elsewhere. Yes.”
 
“I hear a place called Hawaii, is a splendid place for changing one's soul. Would you not agree to a bit of pamper and pomp?”
 
Ichi's face began to lighten up more and more. “Yes, I always wanted to see Hawaii.”
 
“Possibly a amante as well.. what?” ..she heard Lind grunt again in aghast. Imladris just sighed and completed. “Leave no time to waste, your life will still remain, if you so choose, after enlightened cleansing.
 
Now off to ye then milady.”
 
Ichi nodded as if she lost about ten years of worry in that one moment, and started flitting off back whence she came. Quite deliberate to detailed note. Imladris just commented to Eihwa. “Have Scetu find her financial details, and transfer some of my replete funds to hers.
 
Better to ensure she doesn't have reason to change her mind.”
 
Eihwa nodded and started floating off, before being chased off by Lind for a moment.
 
--------------------
 
As it turned out, Ms. Kasigawa did end up going on vacation, out of the blue after leaving a cursory note to her supervisors. Hawaii did end up as her destination. Nor did she return. She ended up falling in love with the place, she soon received a visa to remain in U.S. soil, and open a cheap trinket shoppe there in Maui.
 
She also found a surprise waiting, when a phone call got of ALL things, a Goddess Help Line call. One said Goddess of Spiritualists later, a long wanted soul mate, and a.. well.. ya'll get the picture by now. (Some three months as it all turns out.)
 
--------------------
 
At present however, Eihwa and Lind soon return, as Imladris made sure there was no backtracking here.
 
Lind just complimented. “Nice use of an Incarnum mind bend there, good sir.”
 
Imladris just shrugged. “Eh, it works on the weak minded. Or in this case, a worn out one.”
 
“Nothing like a prod to make things work out for all sides.” ..Eihwa adds, before Imladris looks up angrily. “Not for `all' of us.”
 
Eihwa looked up as well, as even she suddenly got tired of all this. “Concordato.”
 
At that, the White Goddess brought Purity back out, and shot up into the sky without fail! The same for the act at hand, as a cloudy couch is burst apart on the acquisition of the demonic target!
 
Imladris just folds his hands as Lind just wishes `she' could do this act as well.
 
The lot of them were fed up, and soon it showed as Eihwa shot back down, holding the child looking Hild in her right arm! Hild just yelled out! “HOW DARE YOU TREAT THE RULER OF DEMONS LIKE THIS!"
 
Lind just spat back.. “Such is the fortunes of war, wench.”
 
Hild just struggled out of Eihwa's grip and flip landed off to the right of them all. The two sides looked at each other uneasily, before Imladris finally asked. “How much longer is this farce going to last?”
 
Hild just smirked back. “Oh, the end is quite near.”
 
Eihwa actually grew furious. “Ever the diavolo eh?”
 
“Watch that tone goddess.” Hild warned, Lind just accented. “You attempt to drive us all back to Heaven won't work.”
 
Hild just slit her eyes. “So certain of remaining on this dump are you?”
 
“Your own relationship with Urd should answer `that' for you.” Eihwa struck back. Hild just sighed. “Family won't be enough for you to dissuade me with. Ol Keiichi boy is not meant to have all this happiness around him. Even Voluspa has noticed the guy now, you believe this state of affairs can continue without further incident?”
 
It's time you all wake up to reality.”
 
“Evolution doesn't count?”
 
Hild stops as Imladris just spouts in turn. “This world will evolve, one day even to see what we hide here today. Or `would' if not for `your' selfish actions of present note. The rest of your argument is not yours to make.”
 
“Yes, and not even you can determine how to live our lives, no matter what they are, any way or any how.”
 
Eihwa found herself pleasantly appeased to hear Lind accent Imladris's determined words. Hild just looked blandly at, as Imladris finished. “In any case, if Almighty One wanted them all back in Heaven, why would His Eminence send us `down' here to protect Lord Keiichi?
 
Such I believe is the trust He gives unto Keiichi in this regard. The rest need not be said, unless you are the one here that is dense, CEO.”
 
Hild just frazzled electricity to her hands. “I do not take such insults lightly Lord Knight!”
 
Imladris just flared blue Incarnum the same in his in kind. “You give them all to readily as IS!” ..this as Eihwa glowed her's and Purity's hands white, Lind just positioned aggressively, making for one TENSE moment again!
 
That was, until a shout of.. “B... BE.. BELLDANDY!!?!”
 
Hild glanced over at the scream, as the Light side looks over in thrice note. “That was Keiichi.” ..Lind imparts. “And about time too.” ..Hild quips in.
 
Eihwa and Lind rush off, Imladris a withheld moment later, as the three rush to the rear of the Temple grounds. On swift arrival, they see a dire shock. Belldandy lies prone in Keiichi's arms, Megumi kneeling nearby. But not them alone is like that. Chihiro and Sora do the same for Urd, Peorth near Tamiya, Skuld with Otaki. Mara lies near Urd no less affected by this mysterious affliction, clutching herself in burning pain.
 
“What's wrong?!” Imladris shouts. Keiichi just looks up with fear in his eyes. “I.. I don't know. They all started collapsing soon after Bell did.”

“They acted weird not long after we got back here.” Megumi adds. Imladris has no clue what could be causing this yet. Panic is racing through the immediate air. Eihwa however gives them all a look over, more calm in eye, as a Goddess of Tests must be in stressful moments. A strange twist from a moment ago.
 
And on cue of that, Hild appears nearby.
 
And does not hide her glee at this turn of events. “Oh dear, they look so weak now.”
 
Chihiro just snaps at Hild. “WHAT DID YOU DO TO THEM!?”
 
Hild just snickers a bit too cute like to fit the situation, garnering her share of expected glares. Her laugh with hand drawn across her face of backhand fashion, comes with voice added.. “Oh, it should be obvious if you all think about it.
 
Those that remember certain things about this little tryst I am reminding everyone of.”
 
“I said enough games!” Imladris shouts, before he suddenly hears a moan next to him. He shoots his head over in time to see Lind suddenly stagger and fall as well. The knight reaches in time to cradle her before Lind falls to the ground. Eihwa reaches as well, as Hild adds in on sadistic cue.. “Oh, it is not a matter of games.
 
But more of strategic timing. And of another iota.”
 
“Damn yous grrl!” Tamiya actually curses back, which Hild snips. “That would be accurate mortal.”
 
Keiichi just looks around, trying to figure out what is going on here. He indeed feels something is familiar about all of this, but what!? Eihwa just snaps out at the CEO. “Stop this and tell us what you are doing to them!!”
 
Hild just sighs. “And here I thought you would be smarter than this.” Eihwa just growls in turn at this, as minds of the mortals try to race to a conclusion of this affliction. As they do, Eihwa comes up with an idea, as Keiichi sees Velsper emerge nearby from around a corner.
 
Eihwa has Imladris flip Lind over, as Keiichi starts remembering the entire event when Velsper first came to the Temple. When Eihwa uses her powers to extract the Twin Mints out from Lind, she is shocked by what she sees.
 
And Keiichi remembers why Velsper conducted his destructive acts.
 
Imladris gulps out.. “She... the angels look....”
 
Eihwa nods. Both Mints have equivalent to very bad rashes, red and glowing all over their angelic forms. Keiichi in turn sees, and suspects.. “What if it's the same...”
 
“Huh?” Megumi blinks. This as Eihwa floats over and does the same test on the other angels. The `rashes' look far worse on the First Class goddesses, though the ones on World of Elegance and Nobel Scarlet are still very severe looking.
 
“They look like they have too much power or something.” Eihwa ganders a guess at. Keiichi then pieces it all together in one sentence! “Their smaller bodies can't contain their power, just like Velsper couldn't!”
 
Everyone remaining shoots looks at Keiichi, but the sound of clapping from a Daimakaicho, makes them in turn gaze back in reflex at the demon queen.
 
“Well done Keiichi dear. The brightest mortal of your age, as far as this story goes.”
 
Keiichi just barks back in as hard a tone he can manage. “Do you intend to kill them woman?! I thought...”
 
Hild just sighs. “And now we come to the point of it all.”
 
Imladris even knows what the point of `this' means. “You mean to risk the Doublet System with their lives! Is there a limit to your heinous manner!?”
 
“Nope.”
 
The mortals just frazzle, as Hild then explains. “I'd give it a bit more, before even the Old Huff decides He can't risk losing his prized daughters. The way I set the spell, they can't be recovered normally in Heaven, and would have to grow back up in Heaven for their entire lives, a second childhood as it were.
 
One they `can't' have down here, if they wish to survive.”
 
“What about Mara.” Eihwa snaps, Hild just poker face smirks. “What about her? Not my own family, just a pitiful minion that has failed me so often as it is.” ..this Eihwa seethes at greatly.
 
“And Urd?” Keiichi adds. Hild shrugs. “Well, if Big Guy brings them back now, I won't have to worry then. Will I?
 
But then... I `am' willing to gamble, a bad habit to be sure.”
 
Imladris finds new reason to despise the CEO, something that just fuels her in one manner. (Something quite actual, as not unlike how the goddesses get their energy from Spirits, converted from Yagdrassil. The hate in fact of mortals is done the same for her and Mara while on Earth.)
 
Hild just breathes such in, and feels victory of some form at hand.
 
Keiichi realizes this as well, and helplessly echoes out.. “No... please no..” ..this Megumi sees and feels just as much so as he does. Finally the reasons for secrecy for so long are now apparent. Not the matter of powers and such miracles, but rather the consequences of fathoms not imagined by mortals.
 
Such as is the war of Heaven and Hell in battle, here and now.
 
Imladris closes his eyes, and feels pain of another sort. He wonders if he had no right to consider such his selfish thought, when if despite he also had been hit by that same beam. Would he not also be in this predicament?
 
What of them all then?
 
Why am I so selfish? ...so echo thought in kind. He does this with a pained look on his face. He does not know what to do. Without Hild's spell, they `would' have to go back to Heaven. What of Keiichi then? Would Voluspa end her quest to kill Keiichi? What of Hild? Would she end her machinations?
 
He looked up and saw Keiichi with a pained look `just' as deep as the one he felt. It echoed off the other mortals, as moans of pain kept seeping out from the stricken goddesses.
 
And Hild kept track of all this `very' keenly.
 
As of about everything her two minions saw in the past day. (She could see through Velsper just as readily as Mara, demonic blood was her portals. In essence, Urd as well in a limited fashion then.
 
And so she knew how to strike hardest.
 
“I suppose............. well....”
 
Everyone looks at Hild again, as she fingers her chin. “What?” Megumi snaps. Hild ignores, and then considers.. taps her fingers on chin a couple more times, and then when patience is at it's thinnest, the stricken unable to object, and mortals helpless, she then offers.
 
“I might have a way to prevent a Recall. If I had proper persuasion.”
 
Eihwa hearing, suddenly snaps.. “You dare not mean..”
 
“Precisely, and I DO dare mean, dear goddess.”
 
“A Contract.” Keiichi says, more level in tone emotionally than he actually feels. Hild flicks a `yeah' finger at Kei. “Brilliant as always.”
 
“What do you want.”
 
Hild just plainly looks at Imladris, and quips. “No.. what is it, you can give me. That is the question.” ..she then floats up a bit, sitting backwards in stance. “What is the lives of five goddesses, and their continued existence on the mortal plane worth?” ..she then hears Mara moan, and adds.. “..oh, and the life of another goddess somewhere in Existence, since Mara dear `is' Doubleted, you all should know.”
 
“Wench.”
 
“Thank you.” Hild just quips back at Imladris.
 
The chill in the mortal's spines just grows, as does the moans from the afflicted goddesses and demon.
 
For a moment, none of them know what to think. Only Keiichi, Eihwa and Imladris have an idea what to do. Hild expected this, since she has only two targets for all of this in mind. And in this case, actually only `one' in sadistic truth.
 
For a moment, a decision is nearly made. “Okay, what do you want from me.”
 
Hild looks, but Imladris suddenly speaks up. “Hardly Lord Morisato.” ..as Eihwa snaps. “Both of you stop!”
 
“Not with my Belldandy like this! I can't just...”
 
I will be the one.”
 
Keiichi snaps.. “Will you...” ..before Megumi snaps in herself. “You can't do that Kei!” ..Keiichi looks roughly at Megumi, before she adds. “Think about how Bell would feel! Even I know `that' much!”
 
Eihwa then snap. “And of YOU Lord Knight, the same of Lind and...”
 
“It IS whom I am people.” ..Imladris tones out in steel, as he explains. “I am a servant of Heaven, and I `have' conducted sacrifice for the better good in the past. And whatmore, if not for me, this would not possibly be happening!”
 
“That's plain stupid dude!” Otaki quips. Hild nearby enjoying the banter in her continued sadistic way. Eihwa just comments. “You think that Lind will accept, after waiting twenty years for you to get your blasted memory back, that only three days later, she loses you again!?”
 
“You got a better idea Migoddess?!”
 
Keiichi tries to speak up, but Megumi just clamps her hand over his mouth. “And you just shut up also! Neither of ya should..”
 
“I have a more open mind.”
 
“Silence Hild!” Eihwa snaps, but the CEO outright ignores her, and looks at the two `offering', waiting for the right words to constitute her acquiesce.
 
Imladris starts playing right into that with.. “Even so, it was my duty to protect Keiichi, and since Lind can't help, I have to accomplish that goal myself.”
 
“Then talk to His Lordship and...”
 
Hild jumps in... “Do that, and hell taken them outright. I `know' him.” ..she lied. Eihwa would have normally commented that outright, but this situation was too uncertain to try and second guess what Hild was thinking.
 
All the cards `were' in the CEO's corner of the poker table.
 
Imladris in essence folded his own hand in adding. “He may indeed. Keiichi `can't' conduct a Contract, or Voluspa might find a way to use that to her advantage. Even Hild is inept against Voluspa.” ..this Hild allows the wince to show upon her. “..and if that happens, either way, I fail my mission here.
 
No. By the letter of Commandment, it's my duty to take the brunt `for' Keiichi, no matter `what' the cost.”
 
Keiichi blinks, and feels inadequate to the words used. “No, you can't...”
 
“That will work for me.”
 
The shock is complete, as Hild suddenly stands in midair. Keiichi blurts. “No you can't.”
 
Hild stops and `rubs' in.. “Well.. guess you don't want Bell at your side anymore then.”
 
“That's not fair!” Sora snaps, Hild just coyly retorts. “What is?” ..she then floats over, and impinges on Imladris. “I mean, wasn't it you that was essentially wanting to be `like' your beloved Lind, as she is now?”
 
Imladris speaks, making Hild drag it out. “What of it?”
 
“You never had a childhood. And now your sight of her playing, and not sharing that with her. It must have been torture to you. And leaping it all a secret as well. My what composure.”
 
Eihwa looks at the knight, as the said bloke feels the disdained feeling of eyes focused. “Is that true?”
 
Imladris closes his eyes and simply nods out.. “Yes.”
 
Hild then leans in. “There's a way I can restore them all, quite safely, for a price from you, my dear target.”
 
“No.” Eihwa stammers in shock. However a moan from Lind in Imladris's arms spurns him on further. “What is your Contract?”
 
Hild smiles, but Keiichi shouts. “No, don't!”
 
“Yes I will!” Imladris stones out in tone. Hild smiles. “That's a good sacrificial lamb. I only want one thing, and in return, I will do as the following.
 
I will link your soul to the goddesses, since you are like them, far more than you know. Doing so, I will revert your age to everyone else's of effect unto now. Unto that, you will then grow in age over a twenty-four hour period, at which by the next morning you awaken after, you all will be of norms. Body and soul, no harm so in done.”
 
Imladris nods. “Yes. And?”
 
Hild smiles. “Oh, I think I'll put that part in later. But be assure the price will only be of what is essentially, a hearts desire, as well as length of time. When the time comes, you will `not' be able to refuse my Call. When so done, you will serve `me', until conditions are met of the Contract.
 
Again, one that is of equal measure to the Contract gift. This I so swear as CEO of all of Nidheg and Niflheim.”
 
The silence deafened even more, as Imladris asked.. “Can I discuss this with..” Hild just reacted with a hand to her ear. “Oh, what is that? The sound of a Recall Notice? Why I think it...”
 
“Oh alright already you wench!!” Hild just endured the lions roar, as Imladris realized he'd been backed into a corner. Even if Almighty wasn't that straight forward with a Recall, the moans being heard meant there might be permanent damage if they waited to be returned to heaven anyway.
 
And yes, Velsper nearby was no less affected, knowing better if Belldandy expired. The cat just seethed out. “Doing such a thing to my Doublet most pure.” Hild just looked over at the cat. “As if you did any less dope. Now hush.
 
Well?” ..said back unto a trapped knight. “Very well. IF whatever happens does not cause me to harm those whom I love.”
 
Hild flitters a hand. “Oh not a problem. You'd have to live with them after when all is said and done. Like a knight pinned down like that can fight our common foe effectively. Still, you `will' answer my Call.”
 
Imladris nods, Keiichi tries to speak but Hild glares at him to silence. As he droops his head, so does Imladris.
 
“I agree.”
 
Hild claps hands once. “Then we have a Contract.” ..and she stands.
 
And in terrorizingly short order, an act most frightening to see occur, Hild pops her hand open, and the spell formula easily appears, in blood red of glow. Another waved hand, and a large Mandala is suddenly drawn upon the ground. The same... “Hey.. this is..”
 
Hild smirks. “Correct `K-boy', the same Mandala that was used to restore Peorth.”
 
At this, the Mandala seems to form even faster than what Keiichi remembers. As this is done, he feels Bell lifted out of his arms, and in fact, the mortals note of the stricken goddess and demon, of the same motion, towards the Mandala.
 
Hild then snips. “Okay, no one else inside the Mandala.” ..as she shoves with demonic force, and pushes everyone save Imladris and the stricken, well away from the circle in rough manner! Chihiro just jumps up and screams. “That hurt you devil!”
 
“Demon.”
 
“Cut it out Kei.”
 
Keiichi however gets up, and is thinking the same anyway, as the goddesses and Mara are arrayed in open circles of the Mandala, Hild in another opening, with her gesturing Imladris into the center. “Come this way my sacrifice.”
 
Imladris severely groans, but obeys compliantly, doing so with speed.
 
Hild does not wait. As soon as everything is in `place', she chants a demonic song of the same tone from before, this time singular, the same as of sonnet before when Peorth was restored. The song chills everyone badly, but also soon has quick results. Imladris starts to feel his bodily form shrink steadily, as demonic `seal' energon is infused into the stricken celestials and infernal alike. Then a glow of white starts to billow within the Titled Knight and make him feel more in echo within that he normally feels. Then the demonic energon snap into place, sealing down the energy within the goddesses and demon, ending the energy overload their bodies were experiencing.
 
As this all occurs, the pained looks subside, soon ending completely altogether. By then, Imladris starts to see the world in a much smaller vein. Eihwa looking wrings at her gown badly as this occurs, the rest of the lot, and Keiichi included this time, watching helplessly. (A feeling dearly, mutually despised by the watching lot.)
 
All of soon done.
 
A victory for Nidheg for once, Hild silently rejoices.
 
As it all ends, Imlade starts checking himself over, and shakes at how frail his form actually is. He then understands all at once what the others had been feeling like all along. “Dang. So... contracted...”
 
Sora suddenly realizes. “Wait, what about us?!”
 
Hild smirks over at the mortals, and snaps her fingers. Imladris suddenly sees sparkles of light flare out and off from his body, and towards all the rest of the kith lot, goddess, demon, `and' mortal alike this time. The sparkles catch everyone off guard, but do no apparent harm, rather giving a warm feeling in their chests.
 
“Did that just tickle?” Otaki quips.
 
Keiichi and others smile reservedly, as he then looks over and sees Imladris suddenly slump to his knees. The knight looks at his hands metaphorically, and realizes of them all. “What have I done?”
 
Hild just stretches, just as if of a job well done. “Now that is what I call meeting quotas.” ..this as the celestials around start waking up. Hild then sees Imladris in a deep depression, and lets it fester for a moment, before she floats over.
 
Imladris feels her shadow, and winces.
 
“I guess you finally won.”
 
“It's why you believe in the Balance, of all things, after all. The light can't win them `all'.”
 
Imladris feels like a heel, and deservedly so for this act allowed. This certainly would merit an atonement spell at the very `least' sometime soon. So such as he feels.
 
“Oh don't take it so hard. You `did' save all their lives.” Hild puts. Everyone looking on, as the Demonic Mistress leans in.. “And you allowed Keiichi's happiness with Belldandy to last so much longer. At least until my real debt is looked unto after.”
 
“How nice for you.” Imladris drones out. Hild huffs at this, and then folds her arms, imparting. “Try this for size then.
 
Call it a thanks for saving the demon realm as well.”
 
Imladris looked up, and suddenly didn't see the CEO anymore. None of them did. One blink of them all later, and a lot of heads were looking around as well. “Wha tha heck?” They all however heard in their heads as a parting.. Caceroth was our enemy too. This everyone just blinks at, before a knight slumps his head down again.
 
Meanwhile, the goddesses started realizing they were well again. “H.. huh? Hey..? What...” Skuld started, Urd looking around as Eihwa came over to Peorth. Bell waking up, looked and found Keiichi.
 
“Keiichi dear?”
 
Kith Kei ran over and glommed onto her. “Oh thank god.”
 
Megumi coming up behind, smiled, but commented.. “Um.. not quite the word to use there Bro.”
 
Bell blinked, as Lind and Mara woke up last. Mara rubbed her head like from a hangover. “Man, what the hells hit me?” ..as Lind looked around, and found her beloved., she saw a most dejected look on his façade. She got up and ran over, and then noted the smaller stature.
 
“I... Imla.... love?”
 
Imladris didn't look, too ashamed at that moment. He just commented. “At least you're alright.”
 
He felt a hand on his shoulder, and placed his own on her in turn. Urd afar, saw the obvious change of the knight, and gasped. Skuld did a moment later, and wondered. “Uh.. what did we miss?”
 
Eihwa just sighed and noted. “It's a long story.” Mara quickly saw, and soon realized what had happened as well. The Contract energon was `thick' in the very air.
 
The rest was explained with a short meeting thereafter.
 
--------------------
 
A couple of hours later, Mara took her leave of the others, she had enough of being around so much goody two shoes stuff, once her powers started to return. In fact, now that the spell was slowly reversing, all the nominal powers were returning.
 
All the normal confidence was returning, slowly. All but save to one soul.
 
Mara floated along, until she sensed and stopped at some point in the high afternoon air.
 
“Mistress?” ..with a slight edge in her voice.
 
Hild suddenly quipped behind her. “Congratulations minion.” ..Mara jumped anime like in surprise, as Hild added. “..we gained a great victory this day. Our market share is stabilized for awhile.”
 
Mara just fanged a most unkind growl at her. Hild just held her spot, as Mara seethed. “Is my life that belittled to you?”
 
“Yes.”
 
Mara slit her eyes. “Is Urd's life `that' much smaller?”
 
Hild stopped, and then only input with a calm rub of her hair to her chin, a moment later. “She chose her side of this war. Thus the consequences as well.”
 
Mara considered for a second, and then actually went through with it. Hild didn't move, but did wince, as Mara slapped her.
 
Damn you bitch.”
 
Hild blinked, sporting a good red mark on her right cheek, and then only nodded. “No argument there.”
 
Mara put as justification already known. “My friend, and your daughter is worth a lot more than this treatment. How dare you!”
 
Hild just rubbed at the slight swelling. “As I just said.”
 
Mara almost did it a second time, but knew far better than to try again. The relationship `sure' was perfect between mother and daughter, as it so seemed. (Perfectly angst.) Mara just despised Hild for it all, if for only this one reason. Even if they are incarnate demons of hell and all, even the demons were still, even if estranged, a family unto their own.
 
And family does not treat others `that' rashly.
 
This was echoing in Hild's mind as well.
 
The heck with the goddesses utterly, in conscious of this all, to be sure. (Like the same argument between goddess of family unto demonic version, is no less looked down upon.) And on this note, Mara asked next. “So, did you acquire your prize Mistress?”
 
Hild just smirked over. “More than.” ..she then looked down towards the Temple. She then smirked of a different tact. Mara then wondered aloud, as the birds nearby flocked away from the two if they drew even within sight. “So, why a kid?
 
I didn't know he wanted to be a kid.”
 
Hild smiled, this time quite honestly. “It was a hearts desire. Poor fool and his Valkyrie, they had been through so much. What better way to give our thanks, even if it has strings attached.”
 
Mara looked over. “Hearts desire? For truth?”
 
Hild just flipped over at Mara. “Aye. Remember, the knight `did' save our realm twice as well. This makes us all of a clean slate, no? Even if we did do much of the work for us all lot affected.”
 
Mara smirks. “If only for now.”
 
Hild smiles with much more venom. “Aye... for now.”
 
They both however start hearing some rumbling from around them, both looking around, never suspecting.
 
--------------------
 
Eihwa got off the phone, and as she set the receiver down, and sighed like never before. She then started to hear rumbling from on high, despite the clarity of the day. She smirked, before she heard a sudden snap of heavenly lightning clap on down with eternal force.
 
“Well..”
 
--------------------
 
Mara and Hild never felt so frazzled in their lives. This as the clouds around them returned to more normal forms, mixed with smolder versions of their skin about. Both coughed as Hild rubbed at her wrists.
 
“Ow..”
 
“Agreed.” Hild seconded, before she started to see the glowing etchings fade off, leaving special tattoos of Intracellic make in their wake. She saw and started growling something wildcat fierce. Mara saw and backed away like Hild caught an contagious disease.
 
“That... that's a Seal.... holy....”
 
Hild anime big head snapped at Mara. “WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE!!” ..this Mara winced comically at. Hild meanwhile saw the Seals on her arms and read..
 
Unto that which is in part of power, the full effect of mind still garners consequence. This I Sayeth, so it be Done. This Seal restricts your powers to that equal of my most cherished Norn unto Contract plane.
 
So this is Written?”
 
Mara looked, blinked, and felt disbelief, as Hild suddenly looked up, and SCREAMED.. “YOU ETERNAL SCUMBAG!!!! BEDEVIL YOU FOR THIS!!!!
 
Hild then sighed and looked down. “Great. I have to match power with only Belldandy now? How fortuitous.”
 
Mara snickered. “So much for bullying them outright.”
 
Hild just looked at her minion, and snapped a finger.
 
It was not Hild that got zapped a second time.
 
--------------------
 
Eihwa emerged, as the rumbling subsided finally, enough that the area had actually shaken some. The White Goddess just sighed. “..she got what was coming.” ..as she looked around, and found the kith lot near a tree off to the right of the residence.
 
All save one.
 
Everyone saw Eihwa approach, as she noted openly. “Looks like you guys are getting a bit bigger. Buono.”
 
Peorth just snipped back. “Difficilement. Being at the heel of our enemy for salvation..” ..this Eihwa just waves her hand at. “Sì sì, my comment was on your well being.”
 
Keiichi however said it all best. “Boy, we all got hosed on this one.”
 
“Ya.” Tamiya and Otaki echoed. Chihiro and Megumi traded a look, as of them all Bell looked as much depressed as the rest combined. At least so it seemed. Urd looked at the lot of them, before she suddenly made two hard claps of her hands, making everyone look suddenly.
 
“Okay, enough is enough. Just because we got beat for once, and us goddesses even moreso than just Keiichi and the rest, it doesn't mean we're being sent back, or we even have anything dire over our heads. We're still here, one big family and all.”
 
Skuld just shakes her head. “This the word of wisdom from one that messes with them a lot.”
 
Urd just flusters hands with Skuld for a bit, but then Skuld adds. “But... hate to say it, Urd's right.”
 
Chihiro chimes in. “Yeah, tomorrow everything will be back to normal.” ..she then leans in on Keiichi and Belldandy. “That means we guys have work to get back to.”
 
“No problem.” Keiichi simply quipped, as Bell smiled up. Bell however then realized `why' she was sad and gave a better smile, much more openly. “Yes, working would be a wonderful distraction.”
 
“The Motor Club needs running too.” Sora added, Tamiya in turn.. “Yuh, got our own work to gets too.”
 
“What about hero guy?” Otaki asked, Bell in turn looked towards Lind, whom was already looking back towards the Temple.
 
None of them were missing the point of who was going to pay the price for getting them all out of this mess. However it was not dwelt upon, for `sake' of the one in question, since this all constituted the last thing the bloke wanted. Lind had professed this much over the passing day prior, and now held how to solve this slight dilemma.
 
“I'll deal with it.”
 
Everyone gazed as Lind started off towards the Temple. Eihwa wanted to actually follow, but Peorth's strong grip held her sister in check, despite size differential.
 
“Restreindre yourself Sister.”
 
This as sight saw Lind hop up to the top of the steps in one gentle hop, and once there, she gave the interior a good once over. Lind at that spot, then sighed, and simply breathed in.
 
And `spoke'... “HEY! SNAP OUT OF IT ALREADY!!!
 
The `tone' of the voice makes everyone clamp their ears as even air pressure shoots up in the Temple area for a `slight' moment. Sora with anime dizzy-spiral eyes (not the only one,) wobbles out. “She sure knows how to get attention.” ..this as Urd stumbles towards the residence. “I think I got a headache now.”
 
Inside the Temple, Imlade the Small was prior, in one of his solemn moods. Hardly fit for a proud knight, if taken out of context of the obvious. However this was nicely cut short when Lind `announced' herself, making even the big fat Buddha statue behind him wobble and clang some, as he came up, wringing at his ears something fierce.
 
“A howdy doo to you too.”
 
Lind just folded her ten year old sized arms. “You going to stay like this for the rest of this day?”
 
Imladris just sighed and started to turn around. “Another sin I must suffer.”
 
He however stopped when Lind's hand grasped his shoulder, just enough stiffness to ensure attention was begotten. However the tenderness was not of remiss either.
 
“Thank you... for what you did for us.”
 
Imladris listened, eyes blinking much, before Lind added. “And though I know it is not proper to give chance of our predicament, I also understand this was a `hearts desire' type of Contract.”
 
Imladris tries to pull away. “And it may doom us all for all I know to come.” ..but Lind `keeps' her grip steady, enough that Imlade has to regain balance, looking back unto. Lind just offers.. “Was this what you were lacking yesterday, while overseeing us? The mood of explanation not said?”
 
Imladris looked down. “Yes. A selfish desire I had no right to ask for.”
 
Lind considered.. “And so Hild used that as leverage.”
 
Imladris really pulled away this time, and in turn Lind flat out terminated the distance between them, from behind. Imladris gulped, as Lind just embraced in such a manner.
 
“No Contract will keep me from saving you. This I so swear, here and now. I of Valkyrie, Commander of Heaven, promise this when the time comes. This in return for saving us all twice now.”
 
Imladris stuttered.. “Bu.. no wait, I didn't save... that last was because all of us..”
 
Lind just smirked. “We know. But I know where to give due course. Is that not what lovers do for each other?”
 
A knight sighs. “I hope that isn't what Hild intended also.” ..before he feels `claws' on his held shoulders. He cringes with a yelp to his face.
 
“You `are' my Confessed soul, not hers. I add that to my promise.”
 
“N.. -ow- ..nice to know.”
 
A lighter, more tender grip later between the two kith warriors, and Imladris realizes staying in mood of dour, would do little good. He then sighs. “I just hope stays away this time.
 
I also hope Almighty does not skin me alive.”
 
Lind smiles, and nuzzles in a bit deeper into his back. “Worry not, his wrath was directed towards the old wench.”
 
Imladris blinked. “Was `that' what I heard?”
 
The two started laughing not too long after. From there, mind fell off from solemn thoughts, towards what `could' be enjoyed. And for all intents, the times was soon enjoyed. The two soon reemerged, as Imlade gulped at the sight of all the kith of similar height coming towards them.
 
Peorth just quipped when they met up. “So la simple vérité finally comes out.”
 
Imlade just rubbed his head. “In a fashion.”
 
“You wanted to be a kind like us?” Keiichi asked. Imladris professed finally. “Aye. My own childhood was, to say simply, a bad one. Saving the `really' depressing details, when I saw you all playing like you did, I... well.. it reminded me of what I wanted more than anything.
 
At least..” ..with a snicker.. “..when this chance came along. Wouldn't have bothered with it all otherwise.”
 
“Wus it all that bad?” Tamiya asked. Imladris thought, then decided. “If you don't mind a slight lesson of the time where I came from, essentially.”
 
Chihiro just whines in tone, a hand on her forehead. “Great, I always hated history in school.” ..this the lot of them just giggle at.
 
--------------------
 
A lesson in 1910 era life in Montana, Stateside, a lunch that Eihwa had to prepare this time for everyone. (Spaghetti for `some' reason, with lots of white milk.) After that, Bell made sure to once again drag everyone out to play.
 
And this time, one more kith was added to the bunch.
 
For a soul that has as literal lacking a childhood as Imladris had, this `was' a heavenly experience for him. Being able to `play', to not worry of being scolded out of it, nor to regret for why this was occurring now. Once again, they all lost track of time.
 
A magic only children can perform.
 
This one, shared with whom wanted shared most. This as Imladris saw Lind's quite open smiles and glee, as often as the rest of everyone to each other.
 
There was only one other time he felt anything even close to this.
 
--------------------
 
-That lost Heavenly time ago-
 
The mortal heard Hirund's fingers snap, and he stopped his reminiscence to suddenly hear. “I think we have a Squire here, that needs to play!”
 
Mist and Rend suddenly raised their arms cutely, and.. “Huzzah!” ..which lent to some of the goddesses nearby to do the same! Before the Squire knew it, he was swarmed with a bunch of Fifth Years, and many another goddess of various age.
 
And before he knew it, he was playing just as much with them then, as he would again in a future time span.
 
Feeling as of a kith, would become one of the most remembered things in the mortal's long life yet to come. Nothing else would come to equal this feeling of both times experienced.
 
However there was one unexpected twist to the happiness not even Hild could have predicted.
 
--------------------
 
Skuld moaned in as much a tone as Sora did. “Boy we're tired.”
 
Chihiro snickered, as she yawned. “Growing up is a tiring process.”
 
Sora just laughed and yawned again, the lot of them now about fifteen years in age for the most part. Keiichi nearby just tugged at his baggy clothing. “Hope it is soon, these clothes make me feel floppy.”
 
Belldandy nearby smiled, before yawning as well. “Is it not better to avoid losing your clothes to tearing?”
 
Keiichi smiled back, The goddesses First Class amongst them using their growing powers to keep everyone's clothes a size larger than needed, to avoid them `all' not having no clothes at all come morning. An `oversight' by Hild it so seemed.
 
As a result, only Eihwa wasn't worn out by this process, now done thrice this passing day. All that play alone did the rest.
 
Otaki plopped onto his back. “Man, I've never played this much in my life.”
 
Megumi looked over as she kept holding her shirt collar above her shoulders. “Don't tell me you didn't get to play as a kid either.”
 
Tamiya answered. “Wes had tough dads. But we made up for it when wes met each others, years ago.” Chihiro smiles. “Wow, nice and touching.”
 
Sora just fidgets. “I had a friend like that once, but she moved away before I finished grade school. I had trouble making friends at times after that.” Chihiro leaned in. “Not the same problem with offing all those activities you were in, was it?”
 
Sora just defensively whines back.. “That's not funny.”
 
A good and healthy laugh of the lot of them eventually leads to Eihwa coming back with treats. “Sweets for the kiddies.”
 
A good `yay' from the lot, before Bell hops out. “I'll help.”
 
Eihwa lets Bell serve Kei first as expected, before her Sisters and Megumi, Eihwa the rest of her accord. She gives Peorth.. “Here, something sour for you.”
 
“Très drôle.”
 
Keiichi looks around after a few licks of a lollipop. “Now where are they?”
All the femmes in the room started giggling. This of course the boys present don't get. Keiichi just blinks. “What? What's so funny?”
 
--------------------
 
Another late rising moon, another shared rooftop, and this time another warm body pressed upon another. A long held romantic moment indeed, for two teenage versions of the Temple protectors, taking this never to return chance, of something neither of them expected to have occur.
 
That was until Urd noticed, and Bell accentuated. Here the growing moonlight that extended it's haunting touch, less full now, but no less haunting. A place chosen by one that was suggested unto, a surprise for a hero unto this moment.
 
You'd think it should be Bell and Kei up here. (And actually in an hour or so, it would be.) For now, the sight was shared by only two.
 
Three sets of arms from the same personage, wrapped around one well blushed recipient, but only one set of lips pressed on a cheek. Two Mint cheeks just rubbed on other available areas. A knight just enjoyed the singular eternity that was given.
 
No matter what else was to come, a valkyrie assured that she'd be there to protect her knight.
 
And a love's Commandment sealed.
 
And soon a Meld later to assure of `that'.
 
--------------------
 
Bell ensured a fourth of her version that night for Keiichi, while `they' had a chance for their teenage love, soon to fade back to norms.
 
Such the mischievousness of young love of a short moment in time.
 
--------------------
 
-One morrow later-
 
Those that usually lived there, and those that usually stayed, waved at each other, now of full format that was adulthood, as Chihiro and her co-workers waved, Sora, Tamiya and Otaki as well, Megumi aside Keiichi where Bell was of other side, as the goddesses waved back.
 
All glad for a new day of normalcy once more.
 
However there was a switch.
 
“Why am I waving?”
Chihiro just snipped to Imlade. “Just shut it and wave foreigner.” ..this Imladris smiled weakly at. Lind next to him just smiled at his expense, as she waved as well.
 
Urd next to Peorth and Eihwa to her left, smirked. “Poor guy got shanghaied did he?”
 
Skuld just quips nearby. “Work will do the guy good. And give `us' a rest for once.” ..this Eihwa and Peorth nod in agreement. Of note, Keiichi and Bell just smile as well next to their boss, as Chihiro comments. “We'll need all the help we can get to get things back on track.”
 
“No problem ma'am.' Lind just says, Imlade just sighs. “But I don't know anything about these bicycles.” ..this Chihiro just pats his shoulder. “But you have muscles.” ..he just groans some more.
 
Megumi just calls to Keiichi, once everyone is on their bikes/cars/whatnot. “I'll be over later tonight.”
 
Keiichi blinks, holding his helmet. “You sure?”
 
Megumi smiles. “Sure. Coming here just got a lot more fun.”
 
Keiichi just keeps blinking, as Belldandy answers for him. “We'll be waiting for you.”
 
Chihiro looks over at the two warriors. “You sure about just flying.. er.. hopping over?”
 
“Don't worry, we'll not be too fast.” Lind just says.
 
At that, all the good-byes occur, as the lot head off to return to normal lives once more. This time however, with a sense of why they live their lives, and knowing what to keep to themselves.
 
For now, a family indeed has been bonded moreso, whit Hild did `not' intend.
 
Those that remain, just reassume their lives, as Peorth begins to deal with her more passive Sister. (As long as Imladris isn't present.) Urd returns to her potions and machinations, Skuld her enjoyment of Noble Scarlet and her mecha (this time with Scetu added, much to a surprising glee of Sigel and Banpei alike, allowed by it's Master.) And Velsper to his/her biological imperatives.
 
Life moves on, things change.
 
Yet others remain the same.
 
Of the former, comes about an hour after things settle down, when the mail comes. This Eihwa volunteers to get, causing one mailman to have the blush of his life when two Sisters fight over the bloke for a moment, before the carrier runs away, anime screaming and wailing of arms.
 
Peorth just sighs. “And you call me a coquette.”
 
“Mamma mia, did I say that?” ..Eihwa faked Peorth's mannerisms. Peorth just stuck her tongue at Eihwa and then looked at the mail.
 
“Facture, facture, facture, revue, facture, facture, Skuld's manga, facture...
 
... ô mon.”
 
“What?” Eihwa looks over, as Peorth notes the return address on the envelope. Eihwa notes, and quips herself. “Takano Morisato? Kushiro?” ..she blinks. “Chi e donde?”
 
Peorth sighs. “Mère of our dear Keiichi, and north of here in this Hokkaido place he mentioned once.
 
Though `don't' call this Takano `that'.” ..this Eihwa blinks at, as Peorth turns. “And don't bother ambitieux her to Mahjong either.” ..this the Forever goddess shivers from memories of. Eihwa just sighs and quips. “Wimp.” ..and floats off behind her elder Sister, to the residence.
 
Like it or nor, they had only a week to prepare for `another' change in their lives.
 
The fun was no where near over yet!
 
(Fin Act VI)
 
--------------------
 
--------------------
 
Notes -
 
Hoped people liked my take on the kith goddesses, as well as how the mortal bunch deal with being a part of the magical mess Keiichi is used to. Given these kinds of situations are pretty common in many an anime and manga, it seemed continuously proper to push it this way.
 
Also, for those that wonder, I `do' live in Montana presently. (Where exactly I'll save for emails I feel trusting to answer in detail further.) Been a resident since 1999 after my service in the USAF. Also been a trucker and been around the country for eight months of my life. I also have a loving wife and a precocious daughter, and live a life not that much different that how our intrepid heroes live life. (Save all the celestial stuff.) Probably why in a fashion, AMG/OMG appeals to this humble fic author so. However my future chapters here will very well seem anything `but', in this vein. Heh.
 
Now if I can just get my beta to get back to me. Might need another here, or a hiatus from future chapters to clean up my previous chapters some. Still would like beta help more though, I'm lazy. ^^
 
I've noted the stats on FanFiction, so I guess this story has a slight following. Thanks for those that put up with my grammar and wordiness, since I put up with my migraines and such just thinking this stuff up. It's a hobby.
 
And now....
 
--------------------
 
--------------------
 
(Valkyrie Drabbles - Part Cinq.)
 
A chibi warrior of the sword weeps. “Not a single point of XP.”
 
Lind just sighs. “The fates of war my love.” ..this as Urd just holds back Gan, who is going rat-APE! “You coulda killed my relatives!”
 
Skuld just goes ick. “Who would want rats and roaches for relatives?” Gan just anime cries. “But they're my relatives.” ..before Urd plops him on his furry hiney. “At least the room is cleared up.” ..this as everyone looks at what remains of Keiichi's room. Said owner of the room just looks jaw agape, at the utter TRASHED state of the room.
 
“How could people our size destroy things ten times bigger than we are?”
Lind just quips. “We've had special oversized foe training.” ..this Keiichi just shouts back, anime big head style. “My furniture is not a bunch of monsters!” ..this Lind holds her mini-goddess ears.
 
As the lot of them act in discord and trauma of various sorts of the aftermath of the Battle of Keiichi's Hovel, one other is being most helpful. This Skuld notes as she sees mini-Bell holding the map, rather skillfully looking. “Big Sis?”
 
Bell chooses that moment to look back with a cute smile that melts Keiichi's chibi-heart. “I believe we have to go this way. As Sir Gan's parchment maps says.”
 
Skuld just goes `ick' faced again, and comments. “How can you hold that icky... map... thing?”
 
Bell just rolls the `map' up, and quips openly. “I clean up after everyone regularly. All that laundry, hot water and potion messes.”
 
Keiichi, Skuld and Urd respectively just rub various parts of their clothes nervously, this as mini-Lind walks up to her. “What have you found?”
 
Bell points down the dark chasm before them. “I believe this way, for forty days and forty nights, we will reach the lair of the Rose.”
 
Urd just quips. “Do we have to go there? That place is nothing but trouble.”
 
Gan however begs at her feet. “But this is my.. er.. our chance to save a trapped princess, and get a grand reward!”
 
Urd just looks down. “Kiss my feet and say that again.”
 
Gan does so, and Urd eggs this on, as this turns into a fetish scene that makes Skuld sick. “CUT THAT OUT!!”
 
Keiichi just looks nervously, but also all over mini-Bell's cloth (and more,) as Lind comes back to Imlade, whom blinks. “So, we have our way then?”
 
“Uh.. sure?” Imlade just quips, before Urd suddenly shouts, and kicks Gan-chan about a mile in ahead down the chasm! "YOU CALL THAT GROVELLING!?” ..this Lind looks over, as Gan stands wobbly. “Why so rough with him?”
 
“It's a canon thing.”
 
“Oh.” ..this Lind quips, before she nabs Imlade by the armored mini-scruff, and starts roughly dragging his chibi form with her. “Common boyo, let's find your XP gain!”
 
“O.. okay..”
 
Urd just smirks/teardrops. “And we have another canon created.”
 
Gan meanwhile just feels bug, fat bumps on his butt, and melon now, and his eyes spinning over and over. “Why me.” ..this Bell leans down and pats him like a cute toy.
 
(Fin - Cinq)
 
--------------------
 
(Valkyrie Drabbles - Part Six (In French également.) )
 
Forty day, and forty nights it was, (or forty minutes by scale,) as the Fellowship of the Rat moved along, braving perils only other small creatures would dare. One of the Fellowship knows this better than most. Not that Urd gives Gan any leeway.
 
“Mush pack fool! Mush!” ..this Urd whips the Fool with, Gan just whimpers once again. Everyone else behind just marches along like uber-chibi Ewoks, such as Bell commented along the way about ten times. Bell just chimes. “Come my fellow Ewoks!”
 
Only Keiichi by now still thinks this is cute, Skuld just whines. “Common Sis, I don't really look like one do I?”
 
Urd just quips back. “You're the size of one at normal size.”
 
Skuld just chases Urd around for a few moments with bombs blazing, while Bell sighs. Lind drags Imlade over, as she notes. “Are we close Bell-chan?”
 
Bell looks up. “Why, I think we are here.”
 
At this, everyone looks up, Urd the same, causing Skuld to crash into her blocking hand. “Watch it you big Wookie... eh?” ..as she notes the ungodly huge door, slid shut and all intimidating to the eye. The looming shadows and iffy smells coming from beyond, just blanches the lot of them.
 
Skuld: “Pew, smells like..”
 
Urd: “...a `lot' of rotting flowers.”
 
Bell: “How awful for the flowers.”
 
Keiichi looks up, almost breaking his neck, he is looking up so hard. “How the heck do we get past `that'?”
 
“Do we want to?” Lind puts, Imlade still in grasp. Gan however reacts by suddenly plopping down in front of the others! “Please, you must hwelp me with this noble task! I plead to you as a rat in lowve!”
 
Urd cocks a chibi-eye. “'Hwelp'? `Lowve'?” ..she then goes S&M on Gan again. “Who said `you' were the hero for this story?”
 
“Why.. -ow- ..are.. -ow- ..are.. -ow- ..you.. -ow- ..smiling.. -ow- ..again? -OW-“
 
Keiichi looks over. “I thought that was why we had armor dude here.”
 
“Hey, I `have' a name.”
 
Lind however reacts by suddenly grabbing Imlade tight! “Oh no you don't! This is `my' piece of meat!” ..this chibi Bell and Kei just teardrop smile at. Imlade just gasps and gurgles.. “Help.... air... -wheeze- forgetting.... name.”
 
Skuld then notes. “Keiichi's right though, we can't open that! Let's go home.” ..she starts to turn, the last bit `way' too cheerful sounding. Gan however nabs at Skuld's blouse and tugs. “Nooooooo! Please help me save the pwwincess!!”
 
Skuld just screams.. “EWWW! Get off me you creep!” ..and boot kicks Gan hard at the huge door. Doing so, Urd notes as Gan yells like a rat-girl into, and then right through the massive `door'. The tear sound is both deafening, and funny to the lot of them.
 
Urd just quips. “Great going fool! You broke the friggen door!” ..this Skuld just adds. “You know how expensive these Japanese paper doors are? No clue I tell ya.”
 
Gan just whimpers somewhere within, just before something `snake' sounding is heard within, like it was the Basilisk from Harry Potter, or something. Everyone else blanches. “Wha.. what was that?” Imlade quips, just before the sound closes in at near the hole Gan caused, and then..
 
“Eh...? What the?! Hey! ACK!! HEY!! AIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! NO PLEASE NO!!!”
 
Everyone takes three steps back, anime like, as such heard next becomes.. “Grossier! Répugnant! Dégoûtant! Vil! Rouge! Fastidieux!!”
 
The sound of Gan apparently being kicked all over like a... uh.. rat, makes Urd wince even for once. “Well, that's what you get for not knocking.”
 
Bell just sighs. “Poor ratty dear, we shall miss him.”
 
The others blink at Bell, as Gan gets a literal tarring not meant by younger readers.
 
However as this occurs, two vines suddenly shoot out, and suddenly wrap around, and NAB Keiichi and Imlade!! They gasp as suddenly the vines shoot-drag them back whence they came! This of course just sets up for the next part, when Bell and Lind outright chibi-SHOUT! “HEY! GIVE OUR MEAT BACK!!” ..and both SHOOT right into the dark hole, causing Urd and Skuld to spin around dizzy, like dizzy tops.
 
Skuld shakes her head clear, and blinks. “Did my Big Sis say `meat'?” ..before Urd suddenly grabs her collar. “YEAH! NOW FOR THE GOOD PART!!!”
 
Skuld just screams before.. “But I'll miss my favorite show! WHAAAAAAAA!!!” ..enter the dark abyss of the most mysterious room in the land.
 
Peorth's Chamber of Mystique. (Says so on the carved door sign too. Sheesh.)
 
(Fin - Six)
 
--------------------
 
(Valkyrie Drabbles - Part Sept. (Nay, not Septembre) )
 
Skuld was so scared, she could have grown a scaredy-cat tail. “Ohhhhh, I got dragged away from Japan Science Weekly for `this' place?”
 
Urd just keeps prodding her along with a small stick she found. “Now now, we have to find the others.”
 
Skuld just reacts as expected to the prod. “Stop that!” ..which hardly dissuades Urd from more cattle prodding. “Why? This just fits me to a T.”
 
Urd's soot covered face from a resultant Skuld bomb in `retort', is returned by Skuld with.. “And that is mine Sis.”
 
“Touché.” Urd coughs out.
 
“Hey!”
 
Urd and Skuld blink, and start looking around. “Hey, over here!” ..and keep looking around.. “Dang it! HERE!” ..and so on.
 
Skuld quips. “Did you hear something?” Urd the same.. “Sounded familiar, but what could it be?”
 
“CUT THAT OUT!!”
 
The two chibi-goddesses finally look, about two feet to their left. “Oh. It's just Gan.”
 
“JUST!??” ..said rat spouts back at Skuld. “Hey, say it, don't spray it!”
 
Urd just looks over Gan's predicament. All strapped up in a bunch of spiky rose vines like a sacrifice offering. Urd just comments.. “Did you find your lovey dovey already?”
 
Gan just anime-exhales. “I think my heart is broken forever. And half the bones in my body.”
 
Skuld and Urd just laugh at Gan's expense, before the slithering sound returns. Skuld just leaps into Urd's arms. “W.. w.. w.. w.. what was that?”
 
Urd just sighs and dumps her outright. “I'm am `not' Shaggy. And we both know who that is by now.”
 
“Rut-rooh.” Gan just quips, getting a couple of `off-key; looks, before suddenly, everyone's eyes are filled by the sight of tons of rose petals all over. Urd just moans. “Can't she remember we're still small sized?” ..as the `regular' sized petals start smacking them all up like nutz!
 
Gan just flails around wackily, petals smacking him all over! “Okay! Not in love anymore! OWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW!”
 
Just then, some upstaging, haughty laughter suddenly croons over the pelted lot of `heroes', as a chibi goddess in `way' too short cut cloth appears. (Lots of chibi cleavage all over..) she laughs in way too certain a tone that is sane.

“Parfait! My audience is all arrived.” ..this as a chibi-Peorth stand floats in her self-absorbed haughtiness type manner. Skuld just moans with three head bumps held. “Man, I knew Fujishima shouldn't have brought her back.”
 
Urd just sighs, rubbing her sore melon. “It was a fan-boy thing.”
 
Skuld just quips in an `ick' tone again. “Jeeze, don't get me started with all `that' stuff. You know how many Lemon fics there are out there about me?”
 
Urd just sighs as well. “Agreed, not much imagination there.”
 
Gan just comments. “As bad as the Sasami ones.”
 
Peorth just frazzles. “HEY! Pay attention to me!”
 
Urd/Skuld/Gan: “Why?”
 
Peorth just ends up snapping rose vines at everyone, Gan more bruised than ever, still pinned up and all.
 
Eventually, Urd just quips at Peorth. “Girl, don't you just ever say no to all those admirers? This room is filled with roses.”
 
Said rose goddess just holds her cheeks with a French blush. “Ohh, but I can't let my fans down. Plus they make this drab room smell so magnifique.” ..this Urd sticks her tongue at. Skuld just retorts verses this.. “This room stinks like crazy, and you left about a million broken hearts in your wake!”
 
“1.4 million, but who's counting.”
 
Urd and Skuld twitch their eyes, while Gan continues struggling to free himself wackily. This stops, as a sudden crash makes them all look back. Peorth YELPS at this.. “HEY! MY COLLECTION!!”
 
Peorth scampers off anime chibi style, as Urd and Skuld bink eyes into anime sized pips.
 
“Collection?” ..both quip off key, before following. Gan just shouts. “HEY! You forgot me... up.. ah forget it.”
 
The chibi-goddesses three, rush up to a sunlit clearing between the thousands of rose bouquets, to a place none of them expected to ever see. Urd and Skuld see their lost quarry of chibi heroes. Skuld squeals.. “Big Sis! ..eh?”
 
Bell and Keiichi look up from the wreckage of a toy model Dodge Viper. “Oh, it's Skuld and Urd!”
 
“Cool!”
 
Urd and Skuld however blink. “Is that a...?”
 
“MY COLLECTION! Qu'est-ce que tu fais ?!!”
 
“Collection?” Skuld and Urd quip, whit to Peorth suddenly spins around and tries to act ignorant. “Uh.. ah.. I.. ah.. what I mean.. meant.. to say..”
 
Just then, hard yells of battle come from another nearby clearing, causing everyone to look anew. Bell just cheerfully quips. “Oh my, they do know how to be imaginative.”
 
Peorth EEPS at this, and anime-wacky runs again towards the yelling! “Non non non non!!!! S'arrêter!! Please arrêter!!!”
 
The others remaining just follow, and see in this larger clearing, the sight of the largest toy collection in all of Japan!! (Or so it seems.) Toy model cars, figures, and more litter the walls and furniture everywhere!! Peorth just FREAKS with hair frazzled like from a Pikachu electric shock!! “NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!”
 
Urd just looks around. “No wonder she keeps everyone out of her room here.”
 
Skuld just screams over a random yonder! “HEY! That's my toy Gundam collection!!!”
 
Bell next to her comments. “My toy tea sets too.” Keiichi blinks. “There's my other toy cars.” Urd quips.. “Oh, and my erotic toy.... er.. ah..” ..this Bell, Skuld and Keiichi look, as Urd hides the fact Peorth apparently likes all `sorts' of toys.
 
Mini-Peorth meanwhile keeps freaking like Yurika without Akito (a Nadesico thang,) as she sees Lind and Imlade having `way' too much realistic fun with her collection of G.I. Joe figures. (The very old, expensive ones.) “Aww heck! I said stop!”
 
Lind and Imlade look over after playing with a Hawk and Cobra Commander figure each. “What?” Lind quips. “She wanted me to have fun here.”
 
“You know how much the collectors value will drop if you keep scratching them?”
 
“I thought you had to keep them in the package for that.”
 
Peorth just spins around again. “I couldn't find any in their original packages when I went through Almighty's... eh.. wait.. I don't know what you are talking about.” ..as she suddenly folds arms in mock forgetfulness again.
 
Urd and Skuld just look at each other, and suddenly give Peorth nasty smirks.
 
Ohhh... so `that' is her weakness.”
 
“Works for me.”
 
Peorth BINKS at Skuld and Urd respectively, suddenly sweating waterfall sized buckets. “You wouldn't.”
 
Peorth spends the rest of the fic clip here, screaming at everyone to stop playing with her toys. (Like any of them listen one whit.) Meanwhile a whimpering utterly forgotten seeps out from the thick rose underbrush.
 
“Why does this always happen to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.”
 
Poor ratty, forgotten again we see.
 
Did Peorth have any TCGs?
 
Peorth: “Under the floor mats.. wait.. nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!”
 
(Fin - Sept)