Ah My Goddess Fan Fiction ❯ Valkyrie's Knight ❯ Act VII ( Chapter 7 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Oh My Goddess! - Valkyrie's Knight
 
Act VII
 
--------------------
 
A nice and calm day, what else was there to say about it? (Better than those dark and stormy ones..)
 
Breathed in with all the scents that were of this world, in such a microcosm that was such a place, called `work', apparently. A prideful feeling in so doing, that beheld unending please to the mind and more. Certainly nothing different from the old version of said work in previous life, but for some reason, this kind was incredibly satisfying.
 
For all the menial labor that it all was.
 
“Hey, you're doing it again?”
 
Imladris urk-blinked and spun back to his sorting. “Sorry boss.”
 
Chihiro just smirked (again, she's lost count,) as Lind nearby giggles (again, lost count included,) as Bell and Keiichi nearby smiled just as much. Even after a week of this, it was like wrangling a couple of freeloading kids. “Man, I swear you both don't treat this place as work.”
 
“We do?”
 
Chihiro nearly clocks Keiichi again, (AGAIN, lost count.) Bell just comments, looking up all too readily from her immaculate bookkeeping. “It does seem things have become even more fun. This past week to be sure.”
 
Chihiro just looks at the goddess, (hard to believe she can boss one around.) “This is a place of `work'. We can't have too much fun you know.”
 
Keiichi just levels eyes over at her, as he hunches over a nearly finished motorcycle engine block. “Is that what you call that latest model?”
 
Chihiro suddenly moves to block view of an old 60's style mustang 1/60th scale model. “Shut up.” ..she yelps defensively. Keiichi chuckles, but then gets a stray oil rag in the face again. Lind and Imladris just giggle, but snap back to finishing the last detail stock sorting, when Chihiro looks at `them' defensively.
 
Bell does the same, Chihiro at her, but only gets a simple smile in return from the goddess.
 
Chihiro just sighs, and looks around. “Well, at least everything's up and running again. Nice job with fixing those holes.”
 
“Thank you.” Bell just adds for everyone, knowing more than one `extraordinary' type of help was used to expedite said repairs of the holes Caceroth had caused. A simple matter of cleaning up the last mess of that battle. Chihiro kept her amazement of such `repairs' Belldandy and Lind made, to the same level as Keiichi's own. Imladris even less due to simple experience.
 
It was that, that kept things level once work was restarted. Lind and Imladris promised to use only their physical abilities to help work within the workshop. Chihiro didn't want any added notice to take away from Whirlwind itself. It was more insurance, rather than any `actual' worry.
 
For the past week, the lot had, through hard work and lots of sweat (warm days and all,) managed to get back up to speed, and ship out three complete bikes. Keiichi appreciated the fact that there were two more mechanically intuitive minds present to help get the behind schedule projects, all where things all should be. (All of that Intracel college level training, don't ye know.) Still, the work of finishing the majority of the bikes were left to Chihiro and Keiichi, whom demonstrated far more mastery of their pride and joy, not to mention Chihiro's special personalization that were just too much a byproduct of the soul, before bikes were sent out to special dealers Chihiro knew. Nothing sheer knowledge could actually ever hope to measure up to anyway.
 
All hard work, few interruptions save for the occasional chide at the kith acting knight and valkyrie at times, and a couple of blessings Bell freely gave as each bike was sent to new owners, and the workshop was starting to become what it was all made for.
 
The block Keiichi was working on, was the last of the projects that were yet to be sent out. After, completely new ones were take their place. This the work cycle always trudged on.
 
Something that seemed far from to everyone present.
 
Chihiro just reminisced openly. “It's all finally working out.”
 
“Boss?” Keiichi noted, before seeing the slight far off look in her eyes. “Ah..”
 
Chihiro looks down, and trades a knowing look with him. Such as how dreams that come to reality, can only bear such garnering.
 
Chihiro just nodded. “Ah.”
 
“All done.” Lind announces suddenly, as Chihiro looks over at the very exactingly straightened rows and columns of parts along the walls. She blinks a bit, as they look so straight and aligned, just looking at it all could cut the eyes looking there at.
 
Chihiro just whistles and nods. “Nice work girl. At least you aren't as sloppy as your boyfriend there.”
 
Imlade looks over, the last of a few sprocket packs being settled. “Hey.”
 
Chihiro just walks over and lightly smack-pats said knight thrice over. “Aww, you only stumbled three times.
 
And tripped twice..
 
..and fell yesterday.”
 
Imladris just dryly looks on, before Chihiro looks over his shoulder at Lind. “Um, was he always this clumsy?”
 
Lind just giggles, as Imladris sighs. “I told you I was happier than I could control myself by.”
 
Chihiro just blinks. “You know how corny that just sounded again?”
 
Imladris just quips. “Only the third of four times. This time it was plain dumb.”
 
Chihiro just looks again at him for a split moment. Keiichi then sighs as Chihiro has Lind help her noogie-wrestle him to the floor again. Bell just smiles once more, as Keiichi comments. “Who doesn't treat this place as work?”
 
Keiichi's chibi-running form can be seen running out of the Whirlwind shop, a split moment later, before Chihiro can act on her `threat' of the same treatment unto him. Belldandy soon emerges from the sound of the tarring Imlade keeps getting within.
 
Keiichi just rubs his hair, as Bell comes up beside to his right.
 
“Boy, guess that gold guy can take punishment.”
 
Bell nods. “Lord Thor was infamous for his strict training of the Lord Knight. I will refrain from details as a result.”
 
Keiichi actually chuckled at this more than he intended. “Somehow I know enough as it is.”
 
“Indeed.” Bell just shares in the smile.
 
The two share a calm moment together, before Chihiro and Lind emerge, wiping at their hands in enough character fashion. “Nothing like keeping the underlings in line.”
 
Lind quips in comical agreement. “A fun chore it is.”
 
Keiichi just winces visibly, as Imlade starts crawling out through the doorway.
 
“Why.... does.... love hurt?” ..he moans out like a busted cat.
 
Bell just shakes her head at Lind, as Chihiro comes up and pats a hand on Keiichi's left shoulder. “Remember, a disciplined workplace it a safe one.”
 
Keiichi just wide-eye responds. “On what planet?”
 
Imladris meanwhile manages to get up to a sitting position, but then as he cranes his bruised neck, thinks he sees something from above. For a silent moment he thinks he saw a head, but then does not. He just shrugs, before he is focused back upon a Valkyrian façade that kneels down unto him.
 
“That is for the surprise you pulled on me last night.”
 
Imladris blinks. “Surprise? I was just keeping you on your toes. Sparring is about all such you know.”
 
Lind just cradles his face in her left fore finger and thumb for a second. Meanwhile Chihiro asks Keiichi on another topic. “So, you ready for round two with your parents?”
 
Keiichi sighs almost on pure habit. “I better be, it was my idea after all. Not that I thought they would actually come here.” This Bell looks over simply, as Chihiro nods. “Guess what with what Megumi is going through. Just hope it helps put her head on straight.”
 
Bell just comments in kind to this. “Megumi isn't as much in danger of anything, but rather just needing assurances to keep her mind free.” Keiichi adds to this. “At least Megumi is taking it better than I hoped. Even if she is a bit miffed at me for it all.
 
She always did have a better relationship with them than I really did.”
 
Chihiro blinks at this. “Are we clones or something? I know my dad and I weren't all that great at times. But I think your parents and mine would be great with each other.”
 
Keiichi smirks. “Careful, for all we know.”
 
Chihiro just teardrops with K1 in said kind. “True.”
 
Just then, a sounding gong from the campus nearby echoes all around. Chihiro blinks. “Eh? Lunchtime already?”
 
“How lovely, it's time then.” Bell just beams out. Keiichi chuckling at her easy to please manner. Chihiro just nods. “Oh, okay then.” ..and then looks back. “Hey you kids. It's time.”
 
Chihiro actually bounces back, as Lind and Imlade actually hop over like gleeful kids! “Sweet!”
 
“Can we really?!”
 
Chihiro looked at Imlade and Lind like they were aliens or something. (Wait, they are...) “Don't pop a gasket guys.” ..she then puts her hands up defensively. “People will wonder.”
 
Keiichi just quips out. “We'll keep the kids in line.” Chihiro just looks back and points the proverbial finger of accusing. “Good, I'd hate to lose my two best stock gods.. er.. goddess.. er.. strong beings.”
 
Keiichi just smiles sheepishly back.
 
--------------------
 
A light and suffused day of purity in the Temple residence of place, the back porch area with two goddesses (not just one this time,) both leaning back in various positions, as they read through the available local reading material of the mortal plane.
 
This as a raven headed goddess Third Class starts protruding her head upwards, over the chest area of the Forever goddess. This as she sees in the hands of said goddess, and her sister White goddess the same, “So! This is where my comics went to again!?”
 
Peorth just snips. “Not so loud enfant déesse.”
 
Skuld frazzles as expected, as Eihwa adds in concert with her sister's tone.. “We're studying mortale doganale.”
 
Skuld just simmers enough to suddenly have Noble Scarlet appear behind her. “Study something else!” ..as she suddenly has her angel lung to grab the comic from Eihwa, while she the same from Peorth.
 
As if either is grabbed, this as the Forever and Test sisters shoot back incredibly fast, a few meters out into the garden area. All of Bell's flowers and more fluttering in the `breeze', as ;'their' angels are displayed, much to Skuld's chagrin. (Echoed on Scarlet's façade.)
 
“You call that a scagliarsi.”
 
Skuld just seethes back at the mocking Eihwa. “How bout `this' then?”
 
Peorth is surprised when Skuld lunges a second time at Eihwa, using her water power to propel her faster than expected. Eihwa however isn't quite as flatfooted as Peorth is, whom has to struggle to keep hold of her `acquisition'. Skuld moves in to come underneath the White Goddess, but ends up doing `only' that, as Eihwa keeps enough of an agonized distance from her (about a meter and a half,) to rile Skuld with for the next minute.
 
By now, the noise just makes Urd poke her head outside from the door, at the sight of all this. “You guys mind keeping the noise down?” ..before she is suddenly drenched in water that Skuld summoned from Scarlet, causing her, and much of the garden to be decently `rained' upon in snap short order!
 
At this, the lot of manic, screaming goddesses just makes Urd growl.
 
Wait.. that wasn't her.. “Eh?” ..she looks down, and sees a fur shaking, equally soaked Velsper!
 
Urd dryly hears from the neko-demon.. “Such maturity for you celestial bimbos. All but one at least.”
 
Urd simply reminds Velsper of the electrical conductivity of water.
 
Just after Velsper whines off out of sight, a set of advanced Synthetic legs sound on approach, as a drenched Urd wrings her hair out. She turns as she sees. “Ah, careful of the water.” ..this as Scetu enters view from around the corner, about the same height size as Urd. As usual, Sigel and Banpei are with the machine, all but not leaving sight of the hyper-advanced Synthetic General ever since it arrived a week ago.
 
Urd just twittered an eye at this sight, as Scetu replied. “// Worry not, all systems are combat shielded against elements. \\” ..this Banpei swiveled `his' head at Sigel, whom just commented. “/ You have to give us mecha more credit that just this. \” Urd just shrugs, before screams from above just makes Urd groan.
 
Scetu just cranes it's articulated head above, seeing the fracas above, and comments. “// Do all organic sentients have such emotional outbursts? \\”
 
“/ More than. \” Sigel just sighs out. Urd cocks a slightly annoyed eye. “Hey!”
 
However a few moments later, everyone (goddess) stops, as they feel another `pulse' tinge the air. Skuld above on high, even stops her manic chasing, as Eihwa and Peorth looks up into the white-blue sky. Urd below does the same, making the mecha just look between her and the sky.
 
Scetu then comments on equal sight acuity.. “// So soon once more. \\”
 
“That's twice now.” Eihwa above soon comments, whit to Skuld blinks.. “Twice?”
 
Eihwa just tosses the wet manga at her and chides her the same. “Still need training to sense Gate I see, che peccato.” ..this Skuld frazzles at again, before she then comments. “But you said `twice'. She can't...”
 
Peorth just puts in, the three high up in the air, as she sees first.. “Let's ask `her' femme-enfant.”
 
Skuld refrains from a Skuld-Bomb, as Gate indeed is now seen descending from literal heavens.
 
--------------------
 
A long sigh, a theme of several Acts written being imparted, as Imladris quips. “I'm too much a tourist in this world.”
 
Keiichi just smirks nearby. “It's only been two weeks, good sir.”
 
Chihiro just adds. “Don't forget your girlfriend there with that comment.”
 
The quintet just gather another good laugh, as the tour of the NIT campus continues, Lind just at a constant beck and call of the knightly arm, whom comments. “Actually I was here one time before, though only for a day at most.”
 
Chihiro just blinks. “Do you.. um.. guys.. tend to come down here a lot? Or is it just because of this lazy bum?” ..she thumbs Keiichi with, whim just dryly glowers back. Bell just replies in kind. “Once in a timeline while, we gather like this at times.”
 
Keiichi looks over, as they pass by between two study buildings. “You mean I'm not the first one for... um..”
 
“Nor the last.” Belldandy answers as she holds at his hands readily. Keiichi just smiles back, and Chihiro just dryly sighs. “Nice to know I'm along for the ride now.”
 
“Welcome to my universe.” Imlade comments, which Chihiro laughs a bit at, but Lind quips over at the former, formerly nameless mortal. “You keep saying that, as if it were a bad thing.”
 
Imladris just looks over plainly as they round a fountain with a dolphin atop. “Does that include two nights ago?” Chihiro just reacts to this with hands raised at them. “Hey! Hey now! This isn't that kind of a fic.”
 
Lind just looks over. “What? We only sparred on Luna for six hours.”
 
Chihiro blinks. “Oh.. ah.. huh? Wha?”
 
Keiichi wasn't far behind, Bell just giggling as usual.
 
Meanwhile the lot of them just continued the tour of the campus, something Keiichi offered just yesterday. Even despite the low key stress of knowing his parents were coming, the offering surprised Imladris, when they were talking about Keiichi's old college life, which had evolved from talk about how that fateful number that was misdialed.
 
Skuld didn't care for the original subject matter, to the point of about tearing at Keiichi's head, hence the subject change, and thereafter.
 
Of course many eyes kept garnering looks at the two newcomers to the campus, since it was a pretty tight knit lot here. Course Chihiro kept eyes away from this going like how Keiichi and Bell endured in their own early days together. (Lind's absolute attachment to Imlade told enough of the rest of a message in social a manner anyway.)
 
This left them to mainly just a pure escort of old sights, and stories aplenty for the two warriors to enjoy. This much they did so, as Keiichi noted over at the sight of the art building. “Wow, I remember when Sayoko had me and Bell in that drawing thing she did for that club of her. Or whatever it was actually.
 
Wonder whatever happened to her.”
 
Chihiro commented. “I heard she ended up as an office secretary for one of her father's bosses. Don't think too much more about it.”
 
Bell just sighed, remembering the last time she did see Sayoko. “I just hope her life is fulfilling as she intends.” ..this Chihiro leans in, wondering. “Say.. that.. um.. woman, didn't happen to get involved in any of your affairs, did she? I remember she had it out for you for awhile, so I heard.”
 
“We had out moments.” Keiichi simply put. Chihiro just sighed. “Why does that make so much sense?”
 
They went along like this for a bit more, before they rounded the physics study hall, to a sight that outright stopped Chihiro in her tracks!
 
“What the!?”
 
They all stop, Imlade and Lind hardly knowing better, but Bell knowing so much more. “It's that Otaki?”
 
“Hey, that's a face we haven't seen for awhile too.”
 
Chihiro suddenly turns and hawks over Keiichi on this impart. “And whom might that be?” ...this Keiichi holds his hands up defensively. Bell just answers, as she sees Otaki, Tamiya and holding Otaki's arm.. “Satoko Sakakibara, is that not?” Chihiro looks over, and actually hawks over `her' in turn. “You mean you know her?”
 
Keiichi.. “Yeah, we helped Otaki and her get together once, actually the first thing we did on this campus together, and... hey, my back isn't made of rubber girl!”
 
Chihiro just huffs in her hawkish position at him again, anyway. Lind just whispers over Imladris. “I think you were correct about that `ride'.”
 
At least their backs are more flexible, whit to Chihiro's keen hearing. Just then, a voice from afar, making them all see. This as Otaki sees the lot and calls at them, that was before he and Tamiya see Chihiro looking over, and reacting `appropriately. (A.k.a.. freaking out.) Bell and Keiichi lead on, with Lind and Imlade close behind for curiosity sake, Chihiro along side these two.
 
Bell bows in greeting. “It's been a long time.”
 
Satoko blinks as she holds Otaki's arm. “Oh, it's Belldandy, isn't it?” ..this she sees Bell smile kindly back upon. “And Keiichi as well.” ..said whom bows as well. Next come the introductions for, by Bell's perfect auspice.. “My Cousin Imladris and his betrothed Lind.”
 
“Greetings.” Lind and Imlade impart, though Imladris wonders at the `Cousin' part, given goddess strictness on lies. Satoko nods as well, just before Chihiro suddenly pokes her nose in. “So, I see Otaki kept something from me.”
 
Otaki just rubs his spiky hair nervously, as Satoko nods. “Yes, I came back to Nekomi only recently to finish my last year of college, and then we're finally getting married!”
 
Belldandy just smiles, but the rest just blink at! Chihiro suddenly zips over and nabs Tamiya by his shirt collar, both hands to be sure! “Oh Tamiya dear, mind filling me in?”
 
“S.. S.. s.. s... su.. shure... b... b... bo... boss..”
 
Keiichi just quips bluntly. “Um, I don't think.”
 
Chihiro just cranes her head back at him. “You four go elsewhere for awhile.” Keiichi blinks, as Chihiro just looks back at Tamiya. “We need to `talk' shop.” ..this as Satoko blinks. “What's with her?”
 
Otaki just gulps. “Remember that old flame I had?”
Chihiro snaps her head over, anime devil eyes replete... “Flame?!”
 
Wut oh..
 
--------------------
 
At that point, the sight of Chihiro turning with said anime devil eyes, drives away two sets of celestial eyes that had been looking on. Them the same as...
 
--------------------
 
The two couples manage to scurry away to a safer locale, before Chihiro and Satoko began to `understand' everything between the two blokes they were with. It wasn't exactly a pretty scene to be sure. Keiichi just gasped for breath quite heavily as they reached back at the fountain with the dolphin. “Jeeze.. that was.. scary.”
 
Imlade is gasping no less. “Will... it be... -wheeze- ..safe to go back to work later?”
 
Bell just offers, hardly flustered. (Ever..) “I am sure that once understanding is reached between them, their relationship will not befall harm to any of them.”
 
Lind just quips over at Bell. “I hope that confidence holds.”
 
Imladris just chuckles, before he straightens up, and on the upswing of his head around to the left, stops and `sees' a head again...
 
...no wait, two? Eh? No there ain't.
 
Lind leans in, noting this queried look on her Confessed one's façade. “A problem love?”
 
“Um... no... I don't think so.” ..this he says warily, as Lind looks around. The glancing however bears little fruit, and she then offers. “I believe the tour is not as yet over. Is it not?”
 
Keiichi smirks. “Depends on where you want to go.” Bell adds to this whit.. “How about filling of hunger needs?”
 
“Good idea.” Imlade readily quips, to the amusement of the others. Keiichi then offers to bring them to the campus cafeteria, for the `real' NIT experience. A meal certainly reminiscent of bland rations for foodstuffs, and pleasant conversation along same lines, to be sure.
 
--------------------
 
They aren't the only ones to witness this foursome meal. The numbers of eyes unseen start to add up.
 
--------------------
 
Urd blinks, and `that' is more than just a character moment in this case. “An unauthorized gating? By whom!?”
 
Gate, standing in the hallway with the other goddesses, a neko-demon, and three mecha, just nods plainly. “Yes, one that occurred too fast for me to stop. Once again by whom I am here to warn of.”
 
Skuld just looks at the goddess that stands at her own exact height. “Why not just call?”
 
Gate just quips. “Why not just come? This place seem to bring so many of us without authorization anymore.” ..this all but Eihwa wince at, the White Goddess actually on `orders' from Almighty. Urd just frazzles. “Why not just shut up this time about that?”
Peorth however presses past this, in the asking.. “Excuse-moi, but your warning at the very least?”
 
Gate just informs. “The Poetic Edda Six are present amongst us.”
 
The air around the Temple grounds about dropped in air pressure greatly, such was the gasp the goddesses responded with. “Not `them'!”

Peorth sounds out.. “We need to act promptement!!”
 
Skuld: “We need to warn Big Sis!!”
 
Urd again.. “I'll head over to where they work, they may already be...”
 
Eihwa however sounds. “Wait!” ..everyone else looking frozen like. “Hold on a momento. Un momento brevissimo. There is possibly only one reason The Six would come down here unauthorized, knowing how much they love their heroic poems.”
 
The goddess lot present blink, and then..
 
Urd.. “Oh yeah, he's the only one they'd be after.”
 
Peorth: “Oh oui ! Even moreso with recent events!”
 
Skuld: “We don't need to worry too seriously then.”
 
Eihwa just teardrops, as Gate blinks confused and all at this blasé display.. “That is NOT what I meant! They could interfere with Imladris's mission here!!”
 
They all look at her in turn, before Urd just comments. “But my favorite soap is about to come on.”

“HAH! Not if I beat you at Uno again, then Miracle Machines is MINE!”

“Et puis quoi encore!! My show about roman romances will be the choice this day!”
 
Gate just blinks with her head fully of whizzy, as Eihwa just groans and holds her face.
 
Per piacere....”
 
--------------------
 
A backpack thrown to the floor and wall adjoining, a sigh to go with, mostly of relief of another day of classes done with, save for the homework, hence the light grown thrown within, and then, a second, more heavy toned sigh added.
 
Her footsteps reach the nearby bed, and a loud plop unto, adds to the mood, as Megumi has her worries of the day to come, flood back on in. Quite reflexively without authorize. Quite the way one knows things are changing, even if she `does' actually wish to accept this. Enough dread still confounds it all, as does all fears of what seems, a step backwards.
 
Teenagers grow to wildly want to escape their parental confines, play with the world, and befuddle the consequences, even if they come nonetheless, many times harder than ever could be expected. When they learn that they are, essentially falling back in a fashion, into that womb of supposed suffocation again, one feels the way, in some fashion, to how Megumi is now feeling.
 
And all of this in less than a minute, emotion wise without speech.
 
And on coattails of this.. “I better clean up this place I guess.”
 
She looks over, and sees the clock. 1541 Hrs. for some reason, she started using GMT time style again for her clocks, even if the clock radio said 3:42 now. Apparently all that military bravado from Keiichi's new guardians has even influenced her some.
 
Hard not for `that' degree of discipline to become infections when it could, even if not normally considered.
 
“Wonder how'd I'd done in the JSDF.”
 
On this, she raises her head and sees the room, quite kempt for a lady's standards, no where a sty like Otaki's place, but not enough to satisfy a motherly version of the same.
 
“I'd suck in the JSDF. Or a version Tanako led.”
 
At this, Megumi swore she could hear two custom built vehicle engines approaching even now. A slight dementia to be sure, but enough to make her sit up. “Well, can't do much here.” ..and hups up to start straitening things up, before she did her homework. She only had five hours, and she knew she only `had'.
 
--------------------
 
Prophetic if little else, though there `were' engines nonetheless coming.. A simple Datsun and a old bike. Both well kempt, both trailing appropriately sized moving trailers. Another larger moving truck about a day behind with the rest of the simple household furnishings, all of it heading to an already procured dwelling, about a block away from where Megumi lived. (How the heck did they pull that off, in `that' kind of housing market?!)
 
Thus how the elder Morisato's of the said `clan' would be coming. At about 2045, give or take a minute or two. Keima was certain of his timing, hence where Megumi got it from.
 
Wasn't wrong yet, weirdness and madness with order all the same.
 
Takano gave a loving glance over, even despite her goggles, at her Keima, from past the open window, wind of highway travel streaming by, fluttering within just ever so slightly, where external, full wind bore across of same speed of travel, around Keima. And despite, he `felt' such a glance, and gave a shiver back.
 
How did she feel that?
 
--------------------
 
Six shadows kept moving abouts, still managing stealth to sight at the moment, as below, another moment was about to occur. Somewhere between the Library and IT Security departments. Whence where two celestial couples (Keiichi's been exposed too long..,) passed by a encircled grove of trees. Full stomachs, and chatter aplenty, as they pass through a throng of students.
 
By this time, Keiichi realized with a look at his watch, that time indeed passes by when one is having fun. And that is with the Present at hand included.
 
“Whoa, I think we've been playing too much.”
 
Bell leaned over at his watch and blinked. “Dear me.”
 
“It's his fault.”
 
“Hey!” Imlade quipped as Lind elbowed her comment in, adding.. “You kept wanting to see the sights, what with many a time piece available, and this unnerving plot time skip apparent to all reading.”
 
Imladris just rolled his eyes. “Uhuh, this not mentioning that jaunt through the Library back there.” ..this they all look back where Imlade thumbs, and an elderly librarian wiping a happy tear with a hanky. Lind just growls back comically. “Ohhh, this from mister, stop at every friggen statue and water fountain between here and the food court. And dare I ask about that stop at that martial arts dojo?”
 
Imladris blinks his eyes. “Um.. you were the one that went, `Ohh, come look at this dear!' Eh?”
 
Lind just wrings her hands kooky like at her pelvis. “I thought you would like it dear.”
 
By now, Keiichi and Belldandy were having a good laughing fit again. It had been like this all week too, a strange banter not seen by the lot of them before. Verbal sparring to equal the furious version that would come later this eve.
 
A reason why Bell and her Sisters came to a formal agreement last night, and about to come of fore here. And now in fact.
 
Here and now.
 
Keiichi just commented beforehand though.. “Um, we probably should be back at work now you all should know.”
 
Bell headed that off, with a strangely placed. “Oh, Chihiro will not mind for once.”
 
Keiichi blinked and considered for a moment...
 
--------------------
 
A drinking parlor, two fems outright laughing their kiesters off with sake` bottles all around, cups scattered by pounding of laughing enthused fists and hand slaps. Many a joke and story told that burned more laughter into the bar atmosphere.
 
And all but chained nearby, within a transparent, but very much indelible five inch `aura' span from Chihiro and Satoko, Otaki and Tamiya endured this hazing, worse a thing experienced than any hazing they ever got in their freshman seasons on campus. Worse than they ever gave poor Keiichi. Worse than a root canal even.
 
For it was they, the laughter was fed from. The stories, oh the horror of it all.
 
And to be sure of that aura, and somehow the two fems knew, if either tried to budge anything outside of sipping their drinks, ala the same sake poured for them for the afterthought of it, a glance from `either' fem would reassert that aura without hesitation.
 
Oh the horror...
 
--------------------
 
Keiichi realized this, knowing how Urd was and all, and just garnered enough understanding to block it all out. A wise decision really. “Scary.”
 
“No, I doubt she would.”
 
Bell just smiles her sweet perfection, just before the two look over at the endless banter sparring the two other lovers were having. The snapping had gotten to the point of smoked meat, and the `tastes great, less filling' bit, for some treason, when Bell chimed in. “A moment of time, if I may?”
 
Keiichi glanced, as Imladris and Lind looked over on perfect respect of the First Class. “Of course migoddess.”
 
“Your voice is ours.” Lind added. Keiichi just smirked warily, as Belldandy then looked at the knight of note. “As is your mind of understanding?”
 
Imladris blinked as Lind looked over, eyes affixed on him, and making the lad feel queasy again. “Uh, of course. A goddess Commander's prerogative of course.”
 
“Prerogative falls in a different vein.” Bell then took of a passive tone. “One more of a question. Even a plead.”
 
“Bell?” Keiichi fully looked and quipped over, as Lind wondered equally as well, of what was going on. Imladris noted Bell was being awfully pensive, and it looked very odd to Lind and Kei looking on. In fact to other eyes looking on as well, yet unnoticed.
 
Bell however kept punctual, as she began forth, as if it was Keiichi confessing love to Bell, though the words used here between Bell unto Imlade was quite different.
 
“Would it be proper to ask your permission of something?”
 
Imladris cocked a bewildered eye. “Uh... um.. permission? Me?” Bell nodded. Eyes around noted something was going on, and a few stopped to note, as Bell, the most popular female on campus, even now, confessed as her admission.
 
“Permission, because I know how the word family means to you. One that concerns our false standing in that regard.”
 
Imladris stood placid, as he only nodded, admitting truth of feeling. “You mean of our façade as cousins.”
 
“One I wish to amend in a proper format.”
 
Lind blinked and got it first, Keiichi just looking on off kilter, before Bell continued. “After discussing the matter with my Sisters, it was decided to make our.. compact, more permanent.”
 
Imladris however held his hands up. “Wait.. wait one.. wait wait. You mean that thing about being cousins that we were using for.. uh, you mean you `want'..” ..jabbered out all confused sounding, clarity clear enough anyway.
 
Keiichi got it too, and Bell offered in formal. “Since being false cousins is not proper, with authorization instead, I am asking for your permission, for me to be your Cousin. Now and henceforth.” ..after whit, Bell was far more relieved, and even glowing in a fashion.
 
Lind and Keiichi actually looked happy on this much to go on. Imlade however looked bewildered even knowing. In fit form of character of making things more complex than they need to be, Imlade starts spouting out. “But.. um.. shouldn't we doing this in reverse?”
 
“Good point.” Kei quips, Lind just shakes her head at him. Bell blinks upon this. “Reverse? Did I offend?”
 
Imlade defensively waved his hands, as he well dang should.. “No, hardly. It's just that.. um.. isn't it supposed be a lower shmuck like me asking, not receiving of such honor?
 
To be an `actual' relative of one such as ye, is no small matter.”
 
Keiichi smirked. Must be true, given how many other fan fics there are, that have in one form or another, getting Bell in their own versions of said fics, mostly revolving some weird way to get Bell away, get Kei away unto another goddess, over the demon side, something dark and grim in theme, thus to get the self insert effect said after.
 
Probably another one of those times, but anywho. (Lind just sighed at the thought of one that had `her' with Keiichi, a nice if shortsighted thought. Reading too much has consequences.)
 
Bell just smiled and nodded. “I expected as much, but it was not originally my idea.”
 
Keiichi shook his head. “Urd as usual.”
 
Somewhere a dark skinned goddess sneezed, and started wondering. Ugh..
 
Bell continued with a nice and beaming smile. “She suggested it while we were watching your sparring sessions over the week, two nights ago in fact. After discussing benefits of such a change, and then further with Almighty One...”
 
“You told Almighty!?!?” ..Imlade put in a `calm' tone. Bell nodded, while Keiichi wondered how much his next long distance bill would be. “Of course.”
 
Lind comments. “You mean he approved a genetic reciprocation?”
 
Go ahead, blink. The author did. Bell just nods, as Keiichi has a thought not fit for the current fiction rating, one dashed thankfully as explained with.. “His Lordship is allowing a special genetic Mandala to allow exchanging of said material into each recipient host, merging and altering enough code to allow genetic compatibility. In the Lord Knight's case, it would be with his medium host nanite system, with my own code.
 
Presumptions on agreement beforehand that is.”
 
Lind gave a resultant look at Imladris, whom was surprised this was being `that' allowed. “Boy the Big Guy really is really pushing that `belonging' bit.”
 
“Sounds like a huge honor.” Keiichi commented on, stated obvious even said prior. Lind however quipped in kind. “Which hasn't be acknowledged yet.”
 
Imladris just replied back to Lind with a steady tone. “For good reason!” ..if loud. “To be related to a Norn isn't something to just agree too with abandon. I can't help but feel it's all too much again.”
 
Belldandy on hearing this, put a hand to her right cheek and sighed calmly, if reservedly. Keiichi saw blinked off kilter, when Bell actually.. “Oh dear, Urd guessed this would occur. I imagine this means I owe her for a bet then.”
 
Everyone else really blinked this time, as Keiichi thought.. Did she just tease gold guy?!? Imladris of course urked like struck with a poison dart, Lind of course in kind just shot her face right at Imlade, grabbing him by his shirt! “You mean to tell me, you would make a Norn pay up on a BET!?!!?”
 
Imlade of course flipped out and yelped in kind! “N... NO, OF COURSE NOT!! OF COURSE I AGREE!!” ..as he then breaks free, drops and scuttles on all knees and elbows below and quite actually groveled before a surprised looking Bell. “Yes, I want to be your Cousin! No problems there! Not a lick!” ..this Belldandy responded with a good laugh, hardly at his expense though.
 
Lind wasn't so `kind' with her version.
 
This left two laughing goddesses and a hunched over mortal knight between, while Keiichi just stood there and jittered his eyes, wondering if he was on the same planet anymore.
 
Everyone else that was still around and nearby, passersby and all that, just shook their heads, having been shell shocked by all sorts of weird stuff, ninety-nine percent of whit, was not of celestial providence, over goddesses knows how many decades, just blamed it all on Morisato and moved on with their own lives.
 
The rumor mill about Belldandy's `cousin' however, would be spreading like wildfire in the Rockies, in quite short order.
 
Meanwhile Bell just smiled in tone with Lind. “Then all that is needed is to establish the Mandala this evening.”
 
Keiichi blinked. “Uh.. tonight? That soon?”
 
Bell looked over at her love. “Yes. Is there a problem?”
 
Lind didn't seem too concerned either, as Keiichi blurted out. “But that is when my parents will be there!”
 
Bell just looked. “Yes, so they will?”
 
“Aye, so?” Lind commented, neither apparently worried about revealing their secrets to yet two more mortals. Keiichi wasn't quite as ecstatic about that, and his façade showed as such! He wondered how Imlade felt about that, and looked down... “Hey.. ah... eh? Huh!?”
 
Lind and Bell looked down and found something missing.
 
K1/Lindy/Bell: “Where'd he go?”
 
--------------------
 
“Per favore, per piacere, per cortesia, per favore, per piacere, per cortesia...!!” ..over and over like this, for the past good long while.
 
Peorth just looked over at her Sister.. “Will you CAN it!?”
 
Eihwa looked over with venom! “Excuse me for worrying then cicciona!!”
 
Peorth just snapped back, looking over the brooms stick, where Eihwa sat on a separate, white as immaculate version of her own broomstick, all some two thousand feet in the sky. “Who was the one that scarffed down that treat Bell made last night!?”
 
As the two started another sibling tiff again, the third this short trip, Gate just moaned out. “Such higher life forms they are.”
 
That was before they stopped and felt it.
 
“Mio Dio...”
 
“Entendu.” ..Peorth nodded to Eihwa.
 
Gate gave a nod to the two First Classes, and they started shooting off, homing in on the new gravitational pulse.
 
Below another goddess and three mechanical units shot by on below, keeping track of Scetu's sensors of the three above. Skuld along mainly to see Scetu in action. (Same for Sigel and Banpei in fact.) Leaving Urd to have free range of the boob-tube, as well as to stay out of this mess that was coming.
 
Her favorite soaps, and Lind would get nice and mad anyway.
 
Not that Urd would be saved from such as it would turn out.
 
As for the focus of it all.
 
--------------------
 
The ground beneath his limbs felt different all of a sudden. The auras around him were quite different too. This as his groveling before one more than unused to such treatment, nor of he how it was caused either, realized it was before others now.
 
This as Imladris realized the air was fading with spell energy, something quite overlooked as per his prior state. The event of it all, flat out was engrossing to now even consider anything else happening as it was. And yet it was.
 
This as he saw different sets of exactly matching pairs of feet, three of them, at the edge of his upper eyelid vision.
 
“Something tain't right...” ..with the sight raising with his head. And in so doing, sees something he REALLY regrets in so seeing, as soon as he reached eye level with the torsos, the three seen `also' exacting in match. Clothing or otherwise.
 
He moans in as such, fearing what he is starting to see. “Something really tain't right..”
 
Perfectly in tone voices x6: “Says you M-boy.”
 
At that, Imladris just covered his head under arms, nice and fiercely tight! “Not awake, must be a dream. I knew Bell was joking.”
 
The six voices in synch, speak as one again. “Nope, a Norn of blood you are indeed.” ..and one even came up and started.. uh.. nudging on Imlade's exposed hiney! One hyper defensive motion of jumping up and covering said posterior, gives the knight full view of where he is, and the six that surround him on that campus rooftop!
 
Imladris looks around and grumbles.
 
“Great, the Six.
 
Edda was it for each?”
 
Edda x6: “Aye.”
 
--------------------
 
Eihwa outright flips when she sees from close enough distance, not hearing that last grumble Imladris droned out, the after effect, as the same Six glom from all directions at once!!
 
Gold guy gets hugged a lot in this series, no?
 
“Attacco THEM!!!” ..and reactively SHOOTS at the same roof at high speed! Gate sees and can only blink. “She's being high strung for her part.”
 
Peorth dryly quips. “Why wasn't I an only child-goddess?” ..and leads Gate with her at a more sauntering pace.
 
That was before...
 
--------------------
 
Lind looked around with wild abandon, for obvious reasons. “What the light?”
 
“Wait.”
 
Keiichi looks over, Lind more startling so, as Bell has her eyes closed, as if in a prayer, stance even standing wise. Thus how she is sensing things before Lind realizes to do the same.
 
“Can you sense the ripples in the air?”
 
Lind notes, and sidelong glances generally to the right, now doing the same. Keiichi just blinks, asking.. “What are you sensing?”
 
Just then, a rather loud yell, just as Lind senses, and Belldandy replies in the same vein.. “The work of others like us, ones anew.”
 
“Others?” K-boy just blurts, just as Lind growls out. “..others not authorized.”
 
Bell looks and yells out just as Lind snaps shoots into the air so fast, a few people around are taken more than aback. “Lind wait!!”
 
Keiichi just looks up, guessing but not seeing where Lind went, given the rather off kilter yell from above beforehand. Belldandy however grabs at his hand. “We need to follow Keiichi!”
 
Said K-Boy blushes and allows himself to be yanked along for the ride, towards a general classroom building. “Uh, s.. sure.”
 
--------------------
 
..and after said girly yell. “Get OFF of me!”
 
Edda just held on, all six pairs of arms of her. “Why? (x6)”
 
About a thousand unpleasant memories of his time in Heaven, all surrounding these six overly attached goddesses, flooded through his mind in that split moment. It fueled his next action for some reason. The one where he leapt so fast, the Six Eddas had to jump back and rub their arms quite winceingly!
 
“Ow, dang heavenly nabbit!” One of the six yelped, another.. “That was like celestial rug burn!”
 
Imlade ends up as far away along the roof top, from the six as he dared. “What the Almighty Light, are YOU six doing down... er.. over.. um... HERE!?”
 
One of the six just rung her hands in mock cute pensiveness. “Oh, you know.”
 
Imladris just growled. “You found out about that last battle with Caceroth.”
 
All six suddenly regroup, right at his feet, legs, uh.. pelvis.. “(#3) We couldn't contain ourselves anymore once we heard!”
 
“(#1) Those Admins actually tried to keep us from learning!”
 
“(#5) it was so rude of them!”

“(#4) Like they don't trust us with heroic tales now.”
 
“(#2) But we have our ways!”
 
“(#6) And here we are.”
 
Imladris just blinked his eyes at the six exactingly dressed, looking, and in character goddesses of the Historical Archives Section, they all looking like Japanese college division business schools, with a flair for cloaks and Hogswart like accouterments, every outfit slant flaring from skirt and revealing.. uh.. bits of their mutual left bodily sides, to full length unto the right. The gold lines and bright white cloth makeup, accented the silvery skin tones, golden glowing eyes and silver-gold and white, long manes.
 
The one accent that separated them each, despite their near total uniformity, was the ever so slight off coloration of sparsely placed locks of hair, within the long manes of each. (Ala, one was with red accents, another blue, green, lavender, raven, and brunette. Um, depending on which Edda belonged to each.)
 
However, one true uniformity, Imladris noted, as he tried to shake his leg clear of one of them, like an all too frisky puppy or `such', was how energetic and absolute their actions were. And being about the same age in look as Skuld tended to accent `this' iota. But then, not even Skuld was `this' manic about their character in the open!
 
“Yeah, go figure `that' one.” Imladris just growled again, before he finally kicked hard enough to toss them all off of him, hardly harming them, even if he tried. (Looked like a bunch of chibi dolls being kicked off in the following panel though.) “Even I know this is an unauthorized... YACK!!”
 
And they came RIGHT on back at him.. “(#3) We wrote a new sonnet for you!”
 
“(#5) Of your victory most noble!”
 
“(#1) We spent all week writing it!”
 
“(#2) Lots of graphic phrases.”
 
“(#4) We like the entrails part!”
 
“(#6) It...”
 
“STOP!! For the love of pete! Especially you number six.”
 
“(#6) Hey! I toned down the blood this time.”
 
Imladris just jitters an eye on the edge of insanity, when he heard a new shout from above. “HEY! I knew you prose twits would...”
 
Everyone looks up, as Edda x6 and Imlade.. “Eihwa?”
 
Imladris adds.. “Oh crud..”
 
That was until.. “HEY!!!”
 
All eyes look.. “Lind?”
 
“Oh crud...”
 
And then.. “Et voilà ! / Hey?”
 
And so now x9 “Peorth and Gate?!”
 
Imlade just creaked out.. “Oh crudmuffin.”
 
Anyone else able to keep track?
 
--------------------
 
Keiichi kept seeing the occasional student pass by, not a single one not yelling some form of an expletive at their passage, mostly at K-boy, but anywho.. “What the heck is going on now?”
 
Bell just yells back at their brisk pace. “Sorry dear, but we need to hurry before things get out of control!”
 
Keiichi just blurts. “When aren't they?”
 
They finally reach the top floor, but don't see a stair well immediately of apparent to the roof. “Oh dear, oh dear.” Bell actually exasperates, before Keiichi just points, around that corner.”
 
A said corner later, and the stairs to the roof are found. “Thank you Keiichi dear!” ..and pulls him along the remainder of the distance.
 
“Nice to know the entertainment is better up here at least.”
 
Keiichi shoots a look to his shoulder.. “Wha??!?” ..as a mini-Urd is perched on his shoulder. Said chibi-Urd just winks in her white version of a skin tight jumpsuit. Bell looks back and yells. “Is it all happening like I fear?”
 
Urd ala 1/64th size, just nods. “I think that last pulse knocked out the electronics around here, if all the cursing around the computer building over there as an indication.” ..said mini-thumb towards a window at the IT department. Keiichi just blinks, swearing he heard rather brutish cursing during their rowdy trip upstairs.
 
“Say what?” K-boy can only quip, before they burst out the door, killing about a dozen other questions about where Urd actually is, and all that he better was off not knowing anyway. The sight on arrival was along enough to drop jaw him out of any thoughts anyway.
 
What with all those goddesses, many he'd never seen before, and one certain Gate he'd not rather the `same'! The three saw, as `they' were seen by the bloke in the center of a nasty maelstrom of locked eyes most divine, one with pleading eyes, and arms and clothing pulled in awkward directions.
 
This as Imlade just squeaked out.. “Help me.... help meeeeeeee.”
 
Kei and Urd started snickering in response, before Bell sighed. “As I feared.”
 
Lind, ever the calm one... “LET MY CONFESSOR GO WENCHES!!!!” ..er.. in voice that makes hair blast away from her voice like a hyper-wind tunnel thang. Imlade just dizzy eyes down to a hard thud, as Gate wring her ears. “Nice command voice.”
 
Edda x6: “Why should we?”
 
Lind.. um.. has a nice eye twitch, as Eihwa shoots in on.. um.. #5? ..um.. #3? “Per alto dei cieli! This is a violation even by System standards!
 
“We don't care!” All six chime out, headlock glomming all around the poor choking bloke. Peorth adds in. “Even at risk of punishment most high and divine?”
 
x6 again: “What, are we broken chronograph?”
 
The three yelling, chiding so far, just have mutual eye twitters now, as Urd has to hide behind Keiichi to keep from being seen, laughing her hiney off. Bell just whimpers out unto this.. “This isn't fair to him, and you know it!”
 
x6 choke hold tightening on gold bloke: “We found him, pure and light!”
 
“Was that `plain and simple'?” ..Keiichi puts, before Urd bonks him on the head, recovering well enough. This is before suddenly, four more forms suddenly appear, right off the same edge of the building Eihwa and Peorth are! Keiichi sees from the sound of mechanical sounds.. “Eh? Skuld?”
 
Urd suddenly holds her mini-melon.. “And her mechanical pets, this isn't going to end well.”
 
Before Keiichi can think, and anyone else react, Scetu sees the predicament his Master is in, and snaps out the appropriate encoded predicament resolution algorithm.. “// Activating Code 772-S. \\”
 
At least the Six knows what's about to happen, not one else present not realizing... “(x6) Oh crudsticks.”
 
--------------------
 
All the way out still several hours north of Chiba Prefecture, Takano adjusts her glasses after giving another `look' to her Keima, creepy really, when she looks out just past the hazy horizon line, where the ozone from Tokyo can already be seen. (Dang pollution.) As she does, she suddenly has to hide her eyes a bit for a split moment, the same for Keima as well.
 
This after a decently bright light flare pretty much encapsulates the same horizon, so bright, it actually made some of the hazed over skyscrapers, relatively sharp to the eye, as the light receded somewhat quickly!
 
Takano has to work to straighten her steering, as she rubs her eyes. Their good pace having slowed down, the same for much of the traffic around them as a result. “Dang, what tha heck was that?” .as the flare faded.
 
--------------------
 
Being at the center of it, was another thing. This as a `bunch' of eyes all around the campus are wrung out, the ones on the roof of note mostly readjusting their divine sight patterns, Keiichi having his sight covered by heavenly hands to protect on instinct.
 
This as wobbly moans add in on this. “Mama mia...”
 
“Mon Dieu..”
 
“How high was that strobe?” Lind commented, even her vision messed up by that surprise.
 
“HEY!!” ..six voices sonnet out as one surprised morass!
 
Within moments of sight returning, two certain personages are missing from the lot present. Skuld sees and.. “Eh? Where'd that knight go?”
 
The Six however started slitting up again, and were about to head in different directions to reacquire their heroic target. Lind saw this and snapped.. “Not this time!” ..and snapped her right hand fingers unto thumb. All of a sudden, five of them had code ring traps surround them, where six was the attempt, with five being frozen in place by Lind's angel ice element powers.
 
“(x5 of 6) Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr... -shiver- ...coldcoldcold..”
 
Lind however sees one not so entrapped. “Stop her!”
 
Keiichi looks as Eihwa and Peorth move in on cue, but find that even speed isn't enough against pure energetic maneuverability! “Catturare voi! / posséde vous!” ..both yell in dialect, both to futile effect, as.. um.. #2? ..no, #4, flits past their grip, and zips around like a celestial humming bird. (Sound effect included, gee.) “Haha.. can't catch me!”
 
Keiichi looks cock eyed. “That is a goddess?!”
 
Bell just quips. “Not exactly.. ah.. no wait!” ..she snap exclaims, as the free Edda then slaps her hands together and causes a new gravitational pulse to form, one that she then focuses and sheers right at, Peorth dragging Eihwa out of the way of such on cue, a physical format of an actual power pulse in crystalline, shimmering effect, one that Lind sees shunt and smack into Edda's equal number twins!
 
The pulse shreds the code ice trap to ribbons, and thumps the other Edda's around like dolls.
 
One of which quickly sits up and shakes a hand at her twin. “(#3) Watch it Twin!”
 
“(#4) -rubbing head pensively- Sorrwy.”
 
Keiichi just feels his head twitter and flutter with birdie sounds within. Not only did the blast shatter a First Class goddess spell, and thump the trapped around like rag dolls, the effect didn't even seem to harm the.. uh.. whatever they were!?!?!?
 
“What are these goddesses?” ..he quips, but Urd thonks him on his noggin! “They ain't goddesses you dope!” ..which Keiichi whines back in rights. However as this happens, Bell calls out Holy Bell and tries her own hand at it.
 
One not even begotten to, as the Eddas aren't remiss in their breach of the trap used, and not to remain for another to come!
 
“(x6) SPLIT!!”
 
Bell yelps! “No wait!!!” ..too late as the Edda Six split as quite rather indicated!!
 
Bell just yells to mini-Urd. “Urd, we need your help!”
 
“Got it!” Urd just says, the main host already acting, Keiichi not realizing this outright, as Lind shouts. “After them!”
 
Skuld sees all but her mechanical kin suddenly split off, Bell leaving Keiichi behind, but not before. “Keiichi dear, stay with Skuld.”
 
“S.. sure.” ..he can only stutter. Skuld however whines. “What about me!?” Urd just nocks out back. “You're too slow.”
 
“Says you!” ..as she actually straps in kind, Banpei into a strange format of a rocket pack! Urd just watches for a second, as Skuld laughs haughtily, before pushing a button, and shooting off screaming into the sky, quite randomly. Sigel just looks somewhere HIGH into the sky, and tracks with vision, all over the place for the next few minutes, while Urd amends. “..and hopeless.”
 
--------------------
 
“Thanks for that good sir.”
 
Scetu nods once. “// Anytime Master. \\”
 
Imladris and Scetu hover about three kilometers away, as the badly needed, and immediately so the same, breathing room moment allows the knight to recover his senses. This just before the ruckus Lind started, and the result that then occurred.
 
All of what happened, occurring way too short in time frame, and easily seeable by the Titled knight, then quipped just before the Eddas dispersed. “Um, think you better recharge that flare lens of yours good dude.”
 
Even Scetu sees, knowing the history of what is, and then comments in the next split moment. “// No time Master, RUN! \\”
 
The two kick off on air pressure bursts beneath their respective material feet, and shoot off to the random north, just as the Eddas do the same, and the other goddesses chase after! This is when the laws of physics start to get run over, the road kill kind of such, as a double chase ensues over eighty-seven point three percent of the globe.
And thirty-six percent of Luna...
 
And sixteen percent of Mars.. (..three of Phobos as well..)
 
...the seven percent of Venus..
 
...Saturn was pretty... (Not bad for two hours. Atmosphere burn is a you know what though..)
 
By the time dusk reaches the Chiba coastline, the chase starts to lose steam, as Imladris loses steam from using `that' many clone copies, and just races down to the Temple, before his stomach gives out.
 
Beforehand however, Keiichi and Megumi, by now at the Temple on update of what happened, also has Bell and Sigel on hand, as Imladris lands with help from Scetu, who's own power cells are taxed. Hence the heavy wheezing both of them have, Imladris's plain cloth singed from atmosphere burn, as is Scetu's pearlaescent shell.
 
“D.. dea.. -wheeze- dear goddess.”
 
“// Systems need of.. -kilk-klak- ..purging.. -klik- \\”
 
The two land as Bell and two mini-Urd's on hand, rush over and catch their new Cousin, as Keiichi sighs. “Are those.. whatever they are.. ladies really `that' bad?”
 
Megumi just quips. “Must be.”
 
Bell just sighs as Imladris is helped to a knee sitting position. “The Edda have been, if anything.... well..” ..both mini-Urds just complete more in capable tone. “Obnoxious?”
 
Just then, Lind and Gate appear at high velocity, as Eihwa and Peorth are vainly stretched out at the present. “Love!” ..Lind says, as Gate also reaches over. Imladris however holds a hand up and soothes. “I.. I'm fine. Just... pooped.”
 
“As well you should.” Lind puts, Bell nodding in kind. Gate then offers. “Doesn't he have those energy seeds or something for times like this?”
 
Lind nods.. “I'll get them.” ..and goes and returns one split second later. Megumi blinks. “Daaaaang.” ...as Lind hands said seed to her cherished, one quickly thanked of.
 
Megumi looks over, and quickly asks her elder brother. “Uh, K.. how are we going to explain all of this to our parents? They will be here in less than an hour.”
 
Keiichi gulps, and rubs, chafes and literally musses his hair in the thinking.
 
“Got me, any ideas?”
 
Megumi just elbows her brother.
 
Imladris quickly takes the seed, as a hissing sound comes from Scetu, the purging of several atmospheres of contamination puffing forth, various noxious fumes making everyone wave the Synthetic off. Lind then looks over at Gate and quips back to Belldandy. “We lost them over Luna again, any sight of the Six back on Terra?”
 
Bell gives only a confused response of.. “Urd said she had indicators from Peorth last over Europe, but nothing since then.”
 
Gate comments. “Did they finally overtax themselves?”
 
Lind and Bell actually echo exacting facades of bland. “Not even close.”
 
Keiichi blinks at this, and finally asks. “What the heck is going on? Who the heck are they, and how can they be `that' annoying?”
 
A small moment of silence, before Bell starts to announce.. “To be frank, they...” ..and is cut short as Imladris realizes that all around him. “They're here!!”
 
Heads shoot in various directions, just before six hyper active, divine forms literally leap out of spatial rips in mid absent air, and shoot right at the now girly (again) screaming Knight-Lord. But just to be sure, this is also when Peorth, Eihwa, and sixteen mini-Urds finally also reappear, and all of this right at a space, that makes knight-boy, claustrophobic on the SPOT!!
 
He just whimpers, and the nice dust cloud of screaming and shouting finally ends this fracas affair, as (again) Keiichi ends up planted underneath Bell's.. um... mochi, well...
 
Imladris meanwhile feels pain where mortals dare not tread. (Especially the male ones..) He just sniffles out in the middle of this.. “Whhh.. hhh... hhhhy.... why me goddesses? -whimper-“
 
Just before the Eddas realize and start pulling at his body parts anew, Lind suddenly snaps out.. “BY THE AUTHORITY, STOP!!!!”
 
Everything does. Even air, for a moment, the voice was so loud. This as one of the Edda's blurts out.. “By who's?” ..as Peorth growls at her Edda version so said. However this is cut short, by a `new' yelp, from high above!
 
Lind looks up, as does everyone, when suddenly, a jinking, and less than glamorous sounding Future goddess, still strapped don'tchaknow, starts to come careening in quite headlong and out of..
 
“Oh great, she `had' to come back.”
 
This as one of the mini-Urds crack out, just before Banpei-Skuld Unit, kink twice more, the second, sending the duo REALLY screaming right at the morass of diving bodies, whom all equal in chorus of panic, as if it was a Mihoshi style crash incoming. (One almost hears Washu screaming in this scene too.)
 
This as the chapter ends, in a nice explosion, bodies and cursing of Celestial make, everywhere above the temple wall line.
 
Another normal day comes to an end.
 
--------------------
 
..this as two vehicles enter Nekomi city limits from the north...
 
--------------------
 
“For the Light of Almighty, I can't BELIEVE you Six caused all of this!”
 
The Eddas just stick their mutual Twin-linked tongues at the Valkyrie, apparently not accepting any formal authority of any kind it so seemed, as they were held well away from a huddling Lord Knight, most titled and humbled at this point.
 
The lot were essentially unmoved from the spot of ground zero, as Urd blamed Skuld relentlessly for, as Belldandy came back from another well placed phone call, with a head weary Peorth on tow. “Saperlipopette, no more, no more for all sakes.”
 
Lind just chides further. “In fact, I can't believe how chaotic everything is around here!!” ..this as she feeds unwittingly off her warrior fury. “How `do' you all get away with no authorities crashing down on this place?!”
 
“Seduction.” Urd just quips, Lind just gapes at her like she was a mutant Bug program. Keiichi just remarks in defense. “I don't think we mean to make things this crazy, it just seems to end up that way.”
 
Bell comes up, and flips her remorse switch on again, as.. “Oh, I'm sorry Keiichi. If I hadn't come, then..” ..this Skuld snaps.. “KEIICHI!!” ..and Kei reactively jumps up and grabs her hands. “Nonononononononono, it's not anything like that, that I mean! You're too perfect here! Too special!”
 
Bell just softly remarks. “Oh, I'm so glad.”
 
“Oh Bell.”
 
“Keiichi.”
 
“Bell..”
 
“Barf bag.” ..Urd quips `queasy-toned', as Skuld fights to restrain herself. Lind just snaps again. “Even so, this situation is starting to become untenable as it is! I holy-swear something is going to be done about that! As a commander of...”
 
“Oh, I just got the okay from Almighty on that.”
 
Lind stops and blinks. “Eh?”
 
“On what?” Urd queries warily. Bell only remarks for the moment, on happenstance of chance allowed.. “For Lind's authority that she seeked.”
 
Gate blinks. “What does that mean?”
 
Lind actually has a rather unnerving look of an anime demon plastered on her façade, this the Eddas in same tune, quip as one.. “Oh bother.”
 
Megumi however finally speaks up, changing topic on same happenstance, unto.. “Uh, pardon me. But beyond the ones I have seen already, who are those people?” ..this towards Gate, and the Six Eddas. Urd just explains for Gate as she waves. “Um, Gate here is a sentient `gate', one we goddesses use to travel between worlds.”
 
Megumi twitters an eye, as Gate adds.. “Not just goddesses. And I learn from each entity that passes through me, hence how I learn about all of existence around me, as much as is possible.”
 
Megumi eye twitters a bit more. “How.. uh.. nice.”
 
Belldandy however takes up the query about the Edda, this as Imladris keeps cowering behind Lind and Eihwa. The explanations of thus, are is as such. “They however, are a different format of our, the same type we can call Gate as well, a Utility goddess, rather than a normal Licensed one.
 
One that was given a special task by Almighty, since the unknown beginning of time. They are the keepers of the actual written accord of all time and archive, that which all that is to know of known history, that is so chiseled. All of the infinite spans of time, so it seems, is held in care by them.”
 
Gate chimes in, They essentially do the same method of acquiring information as I do, but it is the time stream that always flows, that does it for them, unlike my method.”
 
The Eddas all chime up as one six-fold.. “Aye, we're cool.” Urd nearby just twitters her eye, the same as Megumi again in facial tune. Bell just continues. “And like Gate, they garner their power source from that acquisition of information. However due to the.. extraordinary.. amount of information alluded to them, their powers are quite remarkable.
 
Equal to a Council Member of the Lower Seat.”
 
“Yipe.” Keiichi honestly comments. Urd however counters this with. “But their control over such amounts of power, is lesser than a Sixth Class Spirit, the time stream is so unstable at times, that only a certain focus can allow them any real amount of control over that power, for any amount of time.” ..Urd prods this, with a bland eye, all kooky and such, at the Eddas. “A pity to be sure.”
 
“(x6) Oh shut up.”
 
Skuld however asks next. “So why were they so effective with the ruckus earlier?”
 
Lind sighs and a certain knight shivers even moreso, as Bell sighs in tune, and explains. “Because it is not only the time stream they are charged with. It is they that hold the confidence from Almighty, with the other half of history that is not yet written. The future that they are allowed to make prophecies upon, creating potential fates that are spread throughout the worlds.
 
They also are very creative with heroic epics, favoring all of their ends to making extravagant of all such... poetic opportunities.”
 
Megumi blinked and tried to relate this in simpler terms.. “So they keep history intact, but more focus on heroic stuff, and things that make prophets look good?”
“Especially the prophets that find epic heroes.” Urd accents for Megumi, Keiichi getting an idea, though something isn't set with him in mind of enough pure understanding. “Uh, so these six guard time's history, but like to play with epic stuff? Is that a hobby for them?”
 
“It's their focus.”
 
“(x6) Darn straight.”
 
Keiichi snickers a bit in reflex off of Bell's and the Edda's response. But then he wonders. “Does that mean then, that their power is focused when they have heroes to focus on?”
 
“Precisely dear.” Bell finishes, and at this Keiichi looks past her and Lind, and the shoulder sulked mortal amongst them. “Heh, let me guess then cause of all this then.”
 
Imladris just moans out. “Like I go `seeking' this treatment.” ..whit to Lind betrays an actual giggle, despite her stern manner.
 
Bell offers.. “Sorry cousin, but to be honest, the recent events `have' made for excellent material for them. Apparently even Almighty was fearful of your whole state once the Six found out.”
 
Imladris just moaned in a huff, before two of the Eddas suddenly leap out. “(#3, #5) Are you ready to hear our poem about your grand victory over the Gray Wretch?” ..this Imladris threw his hands up defensively. “No please, I think the audience would like to keep their lunches.”
 
Megumi quips. “What does that mean?” ..whit to, Eihwa tones out most dry. “They don't hold back on details in their poems.” ..Keiichi quips.. “Details?”
 
Suddenly, the Six stand up as one.. “(x6) ..and now for the battle part!” ..and one knight and a dizzy of goddesses shout with hands thrown out. “No!!” (Kei and Meg just look all pip eyed on.)
 
`..and so through many brutal assaults, many which rended bone and marrow, the hero of Cherubim stood tall, and delivered many a blood hew, crushing will and spleen alike, of ashen darkness. And where fear made putty of all spines, and liquefied bladders, the glory of battle fell on ruined shoulders, and wade through where entrails were made as weapons on the Enemy.
 
The vomit of battle continued until there was as much sweat on the ground, as was blood, and no fail until the sacrifice of the end, was there a line to pass combat to the next phase.
 
And there, it seemed brain and organ would be splayed as fresh anew, to be roasted unto the flames of war.
 
And yet that was not the end. Tears onlook, and blood chilled..'
 
“(x6) ..that was just for one part of that epic battle. What did you... eh?” ..the Six glanced as brother and sister Morisato wobbled away, more pale for `some' reason.
 
“I need some Pepto.” Megumi muffled through her covered mouth.
 
Bell just looked back at them. “Oh poor dears.” ..and looked back to a gaggle of equally.. uh.. pale deities at that moment.
 
Lind though just remarked. “Actually, that was not so bad.”
 
“You would say that. -urp- .” ..a hovering/queasy Peorth all but barfed out.
 
At this, Imladris finally just stood up and looked at the Six.. uh.. poets. “Okay, are you happy now? I think half the readers got indigestion at least.”
 
“(#1) But we thought it would give that `extra' special zing that would make the story really stand out.”
 
Skuld just gulped (literally) and commented. “No problems there. Uh.. -urp- .” ..heading for the nearest poor bush.
 
Imlade just tried to refocus on.. “I think the point was the fact we all survived a great trial, not the actual combat part of it all. I mean, that was no joy to fight you know.
 
It was the fact everyone here is `here' in the end, is the blasted point.”
 
The Eddas just quip out. “(x6) We know, we wrote stuff like that in too.”
 
Imlade blinks, as Lind just glances between. “Oh.. ah, okay.” ..this Bell smiles upon. He however refocuses again. “But do you have to be so overreacting when being around me? It's kinda over focused, I'm not the only bloke out there in this universe.
 
Take Keiichi over there for instance.”
 
Keiichi is surprised when Eddas quip out. “(#1, 4, 2) Oh we did one for them already.”
 
“Huh?” K1 blurts, Bell chiming in tune. “Really? A poem about my dear Keiichi?”
 
The six fold `uh-huh' that tones back, makes Megumi snicker and nudge ol K-boy. “Wow, Kei-chan. A poem from heaven even, talk about hot.”
 
“MEGUMI!” ..in defensive `such' tone back.
 
Bell just chimes further. “I'd love to hear it sometime.” ..and is then surprised when the Eddas focus all their Skuld sized hands together in one spot between, before them, and chant. “: Format unto coded sight. :” ..as even the jaded First Classes types amongst them, are surprised to see a formal physical format of, what forms as an actual scroll, in the Alexandria Library format. All nice and gold gleaming.
 
Lind is surprised and vocalizes out as.. “That was very forthcoming of them.” ..as the Eddas hand the scroll, to Belldandy “(x6) Here you go lady Norn.”
 
“Thank you.” Bell replies, and is surprised at how heavy the scroll actually is. Enough that she stumbles a bit, and Keiichi reflexively rushes over and helps catch her and it. Doing so, causes them and the scroll to glow without warning, in one of those nice `warm' glow effect.
 
“Huh?” Keiichi reacts, as quickly after, Urd and Peorth woot out like Arsenial Hall guests, and Skuld starts frisking in her blouse for a bomb of ten. “Oh no you..” ..before Megumi quips. “That is so lucky you two.”
 
At this, Keiichi and Bell just look at each other and snicker at this strange twist of a moment.
 
Lind, after snapping her fingers, defusing all of Skuld's implements, comments in stern enough tone. “That still doesn't let you off the hook, you Six should know.” ..this just leaves the Six to banter back in six different forms of jabbering complaint, before Edda #4 speaks above with.. “We said we couldn't contain ourselves!
 
What would you do if you were us, after a victory like `that'? Even more after two of them, and all.”
 
Imladris just chorded in on cue.. “Declare my love.”
 
Lind blushes like a solar flare, while everyone else whoops it up that much more, Urd adding in. “Nice one.”
 
Lind just leans in on gold guy after, and quip-whispers. “Prove to me such later.” ..enough in tone to make a knight sweat, before Lind snaps back out. “This still doesn't excuse, that which interferes with the Commandment of guardianship here.
 
There `will' be consequences for all this chaos as of late!”
 
All the good humor drops off, as Peorth comments out. “Une seconde.. that sounded too general in tone.”
 
Lind just growls out, nice and level.. “More than.”
 
“Hey guys!”
 
A lot of heads suddenly turned, as Bell noted. “Oh, Sentaro-kun.” ..and Skuld squealed and ZIPPED over on the spot. “Hello!” Sentaro just smiles innocently, as he holds his prized BMX off the side and in hands.
 
Urd just hover saunters over on cue next.. “Came back for the next round I see.” ..Sentaro smiles. “Yup, finished my homework fast too even from prep school.”
 
Skuld waggles a finger and berates. “Did you get that A in math this time?” ..whit Sentaro nods. “Yup, see?” ..and produces a sparkling (literally) A+ for fractions. Urd just snickers at how Skuld beams at this, and quips. “Is there another private study session coming then?”
 
“Knock it off.” Skuld just dryly retorts, not even looking. Sentaro the same is nervously snickering in reaction. Urd just then comments. “I think he has admission for the sparring session this evening. Ah, summer love and blades this night.”
 
Sentaro however looks over and quips. “Uh, is this a good time though? Lotta new people.” Skuld just quips with a wave back. “Eh, it's our new cousins problem.”
 
“Hey.”
 
One fit of giggles after, Megumi looks at her watch and announces. “Uh, we got less than a half hour guys!”
 
Keiichi looks over, with half of the scroll in his hands. “Oh crud! Keima and Tanako!”
 
Bell on the other end of the scroll. “We need to get ready everyone!”
 
Sentaro blinks as a literal flurry of female bodies, shoot literally everywhere at once! “Yeow.” ..as Skuld just grabs at his arms. “Put the bike over there, you can help!”
 
“O.. okay.” Sentaro stutters, as he's dragged along for the ride. Even Imlade and Lind shift into high gear, as tables, streamers and all the like start appearing all around the temple. Gate and the Eddas meanwhile are left gazing around at this sudden change in things, before Bell appears next to Gate (empty handed after lessening burden with K1's help,) and offers. “Come with me, you can help us too.”
 
“Oh, uh sure.” Gate just blurts, not sure what is going on. The Eddas version is done by Lind and Eihwa. “Come on you six. / You can help make up for your baraonda earlier.”
 
The Eddas just acquiesce, now that their lack of focus makes them weakened enough to listen. “(x6) Fine, have it your way.”
 
At this, the preparations for what was planned, is settled upon.
 
--------------------
 
Twin motor conveyance engines make the last bend from up the long and winding roadway up the hillside, and soon come to a stop, with only a slight brake dust squeak from the Datsun. A slight thud of the moving units behind, announces, thus as the elders finally arrive.
 
“An' we're finally here!” ..this as Takano pulls her well worn driving gloves off, as Keima pulls his helmet off and looks up the side of the wall, and the temple roof above it. “Yes.”
 
Settling their affairs, and `this' time, walking up side by side together, unlike the previous time things turned out on greeting upon this very same place. (Volume 23, so ya'll know.) Takano just nudges Keima, as he already has a bead of sweat forming on already slightly pale skin. “Now darlin, please try and keep composure for at least a minute, until after we see them both.”
 
Keima just grumps a `sorta' acknowledgement, as they start up the steps to the entry arch.
 
As soon as they reach the top however, the very air become alive with streamers and confetti, with a loud chorus of.. “SURPISE!!” ..form a larger lot of waiting souls than expected! Takano is of course caught off guard, but Keima at the sight of `that' many females surprising them both.. well.. the gray hair gets grayer, but the legs are `just' as springy, and panicky!!
 
Only Takano's tight grip at Keima's belt loop, keeps him from shooting back all the way to Hokkaido! (Also leaves him into a nice face plant onto the top step!)
 
Takano just finally chimes in gleeful surprise. “Oh wow! What an marvelous surprise!”
 
At this, Keiichi and Megumi come up. “Hello.” In tune each, with hugs to match. Bell comes up and gets the same from Takano, even on only their second meeting. “Thank you! Thank you so much guys!”
 
Keiichi then looks down after said hug, and sees Keima's painful position. “Didn't get away I see, eh fath...”
 
Keima suddenly ZIPS up and bends Keiichi backwards! “Watch it boy.”
 
“Sorry Keima, sorry.” Kei, all defensive and baring of hands.
 
Takano then looks past the main hosts, and at the large gathering behind. “Wow, a lot more people than was here last time we came.”
 
Megumi just nudges over. “Blame Keiichi.” ..as said stared at just snickers even more defensively. “A lot happened since last you guys came.”
 
Takano cocks a cute, if suspicious eye. “Oh? And what would that be?
 
Did you and Bell girl finally get hitched?”
 
Bell blinks, as Keiichi blares a hand, waving maniacally, the other dug into his back scalp! “Oh, nope! Not, not yet! Nope! Nein! Nyet! Nada!”
 
Takano then turns her cheek and fingers her chin, egging on. “Oh? Was there a `yet' in there?”
 
Keiichi just feels his blood pooling away from his body at that moment, such is his snicker. “Uh, um.. well..”
 
Bell just puts in. “Welcome back to our home Takano sempai.”
 
Takano just blinks. “Oh no, please, just Takano.”
 
Bell and Takano share a laugh, Keiichi still hawked over by Keima, Megumi though a touch less as into this moment. Meanwhile, the goddesses and knight looking on, watch with mixed shades of amusement and reservation. The utility goddesses however watch from much father back, with the Synthetic and two mechanical units.
 
Scetu comments on what he can easily see and hear, at this distance, with.. “Are all organic units, this strange?”
 
Gate just echoes the Synthetic's dry tone, with her own.. “And yet there are so many of them.” ..the Six Eddas meanwhile keep an eye on one of the number just ahead of them. There, Imladris watches the family banter and finds yet another facet missing within his soul. He refrains from further self introspection for the sake of the readers, not to mention the fact, he flat out enjoys watching what he is seeing.
 
Lind and Eihwa flanking him, hear in quick tune. “They seem like a fun bunch together.” ..this the two goddesses just giggle lightly. Peorth, Skuld and Urd however just worry about their TV viewing privileges again, as Takano looks past Belldandy, and sees the others. “Well, a few faces I remember. A few new ones I don't.”
 
And... here it comes.. a nice blink at the sight of.. “Gee golly, who's the stud?”
 
Imladris blush-winces quite badly at this (with more giggling at expense on flanks,) as Keima looks as well now. Bell turns and offers in turn. “Takano and Keima, may I present my cousin Imladris, his love to his right, Lind, and Peorth's sister Eihwa.”
 
Eihwa just blurts out. “Aspettare un momento! I'm also his..” ..this as Lind `coughs' hard enough to make Imlade jump a good whit! Takano of course easily recognizes and remarks. “Well my goodness. Looks like the mystery bordin' house proprietor has a love triangle included now.”
 
This Lind outright exclaims.. “No it isn't!” ..quite off kilter enough to make Urd and Peorth double over in giggles. Bell and Keiichi just smirk in various versions of uneasy, for their part. Megumi however just remarks. “It's been like that ever since he came Takano.”
 
Takano just looks back and then clap hop-skips in response, with.. “I'm gonna have fun here.” ..she then looks over and sees another personage next to Skuld. “Ohhh, and the young forbidden love types too.”
 
Skuld and Sentaro gape at each other for a split second, and throw hands up at Takano. “Nope, not us! No way!”
 
Urd and Peorth aren't holding up well under such giggling, by the way.
 
Takano just giggles as Keiichi side glance whispers to Megumi. “I think Takano's going to be busy.” ..whit Megumi pensively smiles back. Imladris meanwhile just sighs. “I feel dark tidings afoot.” ..and then notes a glance at him, from Keima. The look that was just neutral enough to make Imlade worried. Lind misses this, exchanging a `glance' with Eihwa.
 
Takano switches things back unto the knight however, as she leans in. “So, you's be Bell cousin eh?”
 
Imladris blinks and exchanges a quick glance with a smiling Belldandy, before he looks back and nods. “Aye, an honor it is to be sure. And you would be Keiichi's honorable mother then?”
 
The gasp you heard all around make Imladris freeze in place. Takano turns a leaf neutral ion look as Keima `does' walk up and react as if it was Keiichi saying it. (Vol. 23, Page 49, bottom panel, if you need a clue.) Doing so.. “Don't call her mother!” ..and make a swing.
 
One that hits on the side of the head, but only causes Keima to yelp and bounce back, as if he hit a brick wall. (Such was Imlade's thick head.)
 
Everyone looks and blinks as Imladris's head didn't even budge!
 
“Uh, that's kinda rude too.” Imladris only quips, Eihwa leaning up to see if there's actually a welt. “Non avere possibilità.”
 
Keima just blurts out, shaking of hand. “Dang boy, what's your head made out of?”
 
Lind and Eihwa just quip each.. “Lead.” .. “Rocks.”
 
Takano actually busts a gut, as Imladris just sighs. “Like they said.” Keima just shakes his head, and then comments. “Well, so you know. Please don't call us by `mother' or `father' please.” Imladris in turn blinks cock-eyed. “Sorry?”
 
Megumi explains in turn. “They're `job descriptions', they `denigrate the individual.' You see?” ..put somewhat off tune, as it all well `should' sound. Imladris exchanges a funky glance with Keiichi, before he notes, knowing how `much' the terms mean to the knight, even despite lack of said attachments in much note. “Really? To me they sound like more titles of honor and standing? Something to be cherished of family.”
 
`That' caught Keima and Takano off guard, as much as everyone else. Lind quickly just cuddles in on his right arm in pride.
 
Takano can only put out.. “Wow.” ..before Keima just puts with soft assertion. “Um.. well, that's our viewpoint. Please respect that.” ..which Imladris just holds up his hands defensively. “Oh, no problem. I can respect such, if as you wish.”
 
Keiichi then turns the topic elsewise with.. “Um, you guys have all your stuff here already?” Which Takano easily answers back. “The movin' truck will be here morning at our new place. Hope you don't mind if we crash here for a night.”
 
Keiichi of course wasn't expecting that, but Bell already offers. “I have my room ready for you two. I can just sleep with Keiichi tonight.”
 
At least three vectored `WHATS' shot in the air, a bunch of smaller ones too, as Keiichi gets suddenly nudged by Megumi. “WOW! Now `that' is what I call lucky!” ..as Skuld SCREAMS.. “No it's NOT!!” ..as Keima hawks back over.. “Care to explain?”
 
“Y.. yo... you guys have it all WRONG!!” ..a thrice over defensive Kei tries to save his life by. Bell however comments. “Oh my, was that a bad idea?” ..before Urd leaps in and quips. “No way! You guys went over the threshold a long time ago anyway.”
 
“Sk/Meg/Keim: YOU WHAT!?!!?”
 
Keiichi just feels his blood pooling again. “Oh man.”
 
Lind meanwhile just whispers over to her love. “Uh, should we save him?” ..with the knight quipping. “I tain't getting in between that. I like living.” ..this Eihwa equally nods, for her own self preservation.
 
Ala, poor Keiichi.
 
--------------------
 
Tamiya and Otaki are `still' going through that? Dang.
 
--------------------
 
“I can't believe you brought `that' much Yokan!”
 
Takano looked over at Megumi and quipped back as she helped Belldandy serve everyone. “Well this was a special occasion, and the fridge could hold a lot.”
 
Keiichi just gawked over. “Not exactly a usual moving item.”
 
Takano just reacted by pulling Keiichi's plate away. “Well if you don't want some hon.” ..which to.. “Oh I do, I do.” Which Bell in fun a mood, helped retrieve. “It's delicious isn't it?”
 
Meanwhile everyone is having their good fill of this special dessert. A first for several of the present, as Imladris tries it our along several bitefulls, Peorth really enjoying her piece, Skuld so-so, since it isn't ice cream, Urd and Eihwa about the same as the one serving. Lind and Imladris sharing a double helping on a same plate.
 
“So this is made out of beans?” ..Imlade asked, with Megumi accenting... “Azuki beans. It's a pretty popular dessert.”
 
Takano hawed out.. “And yours' truly learned how to make it properly... finally. What after all those trips my Keima made for this dessert, not good on the gas wallet.” ..this Keima hiding a blush, between Megumi and Takano.
 
This as about three platefuls each of the confection is eaten all around, amid swapping stories between Morisato clan members, what it being over a year since they all were together like this. The first now of much more oft to come. Imladris listened intently to every syllable, as seeing a family, weird and all albeit, communed with such ease and sense all of it's own.
 
And then, Takano asked of `his' origins, this as Imladris already propped up his own cover story, much to the surprise of the goddesses, of his stateside, Montana origins. Not stopping there, and also was giving of each goddess, a credible cover from being around the same west coast Stateside region, with even plausible `original' lives that suited each of their goddess character.
 
Not that it was truly believed, other than for Montana boy bit. This as Takano offered with a skeptical eye. “Shouldn't it be harder for you foreigners to live here? You all seem too at ease for all that stuff you said.”
 
Urd just noted and leaned in at the knightly bloke. “Um, a `tanning specialist' is a..”
 
Imladris just defensively remarked. “..honest profession.”
 
Skuld just leaned in next. “IT `nut' from Silicon Valley?”
 
“A robot freak, tain't you?”
 
Peorth.. “French instructor?”
 
“Have you looked in a mirror lately?”
 
Eihwa smirks. “An Italian ristorante would be so..”
 
“..true.” ..Imladris quickly added. Takano and Keima gave each other a reserved look. Keiichi then hears Bell. “A flower and tea shoppe is so nice.” Keiichi though tried to picture Bell from California. Lind however blinked. “A mining contractor?”
 
Imlade just replied back. “Aye, tough, strong and take no prisoners. The miners hate you.”
 
Lind just glommed. “Oh you flatter.”
 
“Uhuh.”
 
Everyone looked as Takano just fingered (pointing) Imladris and judged. “A bit too much work if might say.”
 
Most goddesses in turn, save Bell/Lind: “Yeah.”
 
Imlade just fluttered hands. “Oh fine, stifle my creativity.” ..this the sibling Morisato's just smiled awkwardly at. Keima however then spoke up. “Besides, we have a `better' idea of what is going on here.”
 
A lot of chilled gulps later, Keiichi just blurts out. “Um, about that.” Megumi adding just as nervously. “Yeah, you see... um..”
 
Takano blinked and, despite not fully comprehending actually, got the idea.. “Oh, so even you know now `daughter'?” ..as Megumi winced coyly, as Keiichi looked at the other goddesses nervously. Sentaro among them, next to Skuld, watching with pure curiosity, wondered as much as Keiichi, how much longer the veil could be held up from the truth.
 
It seemed there was little need, given recent history, but the worry was still about which person they knew, was going to be the wrong one to tell, that would ruin the life that this place represented.
 
Keiichi just worried if `that' would really tick off the Almighty.
 
It wasn't lost on Imladris, it wasn't lost on the other goddesses. A week of talking this out beforehand hadn't come to a true consensus, rather an allowance on how Keiichi wanted it all handled. Hence the cover Imladris tried to offer, and essentially one that was now essentially null and void.
 
At least for the elder Morisatos. They didn't hide `anything' from each other about that first experience here, such was how they discussed it all out, and the `big what' if of it all.
 
But then, the whole worry was mute at best. The ones called weird as all taffy, by those around them, wouldn't be the types to blurt out more weirdness about their own kin, and expect it to have any impact. (Save for the wacko and tabloid types, ones even Takano knew more well enough to avoid.)
 
That essentially left, in as said, veil that was between expected suspicion, and the truth that was unfathomable, on the other side of the veil.
 
And at that table, the veil between the elders, and everyone else that knew better, in one way or another, was about to be lifted. Keiichi knew his parents deserved to know. Heck, if even Tamiya and Otaki could accept all of this, he hoped his own parents could.
 
“Um..” ..he started, another glance at the silent goddesses. One of whom took a free hand into hers, this Kei got confidence from, a smile most holy from Bell. “...you know that they say there's magic all around us?”
 
Keima and Takano blinked in unison. “Sorta.” ..the same.
 
Keiichi gave a look to a waiting Megumi, whom just flittered a hand out for the `go ahead' motion of it, as he gulped and stuttered.. “U.. uh well. You see, about Bell and I.. um, in fact everyone here... uh, except for Sentaro.”
 
“You sure?” ..the kid cracked out, before Skuld elbowed the same back. “Hush you.”
 
However the next voice wasn't Keiichi's...
 
“Wait a moment.”
 
Even Bell gives a slight off tone look, as Imladris tried to alleviate the stress Keiichi was unintentionally building up, as she chided lightly. “Cousin.”
 
Keiichi just responded. “It's a bit tough to just tell outright.”
 
Keima strangely put. “I bet it is.” ..Keiichi just snickered, before Takano offered. “Must be somthin' special, if it's `that' hard to say.” ..this Keiichi just says back. “It's a lot harder to say, than to experience, to really put it.”
 
“Is that so?” Takano puts in a coy tone. A `lot' of suspicions began to fall into place for her, save for the details. At this, Belldandy finally offered. “Do you believe in Heaven?”
 
They blinked. They sure did. “Why, I guess so.” Takano only remarked. Keima added.. “Should we believe in that other place too then?”
 
“Yes.”
 
Bell didn't look this time, and the tone Imladris used, wasn't stressed. In fact, it was like saying a `yes', to a more mundane query, that could be as easily accepted. The kind of where world travelers could so say, though measuring it here was a much more difficult proposition.
 
Even Megumi still felt awed by that, as Takano stuttered. “Um.. ah.. uh.. you mean that for reals?”
 
“Yes. My new cousin is most correct, and as is I am.” Belldandy offered.
 
As expected, the elder of the clan present, was less mentally as capable of accepting such so outright, through words alone. A strange thing about adults, being less able to accept things so radically different that from what they are nominally used to.
 
And being told `this' was such a difficulty.
 
Takano and Keima however didn't see restraint, or fallacy in any of the other sets of eyes at the dining room table. Not one. Not even kin or Sentaro alike. If anything, the two saw relief growing on their brows instead.
 
That was the most shocking part of it all.
 
Imladris saw it, and was no less so once upon a time. He offered. “We can stop if everyone likes. No rush.”
 
Takano of course, as he partially anticipated, shot back. “Hold on there sonny. I think we weren't even close, you know.” ..this Imladris just nodded simply.
 
Megumi however chimed in. “We're not going to have another visit from that Hild creep are we, because of this?” ..this as Keima exchanged glances at, as Bell shook her head in turn. “No, that will not be.”
 
Goddesses I hope not.”
 
Takano shivered, as Imladris toned out with such mixed tones of dejection, that the thing about Heaven, wasn't a fancy to her, quite suddenly. Lind simply leaned over and cupped his head. “Remember my words, and my promise.”
 
Imladris nodded, and smiled a more confident version back.
 
Bell however decided to offer further, on Takano's own inference. “If I may.” Tanako and Keima looked as she stood. She then presented most serenely..
 
“I am the First Class, Second Category, Unlimited License, goddess Belldandy. I was sent here from the Goddess Relief Office, of Intracel unto Yagdrassil, to give Mister Keiichi Morisato a Wish. Because of that Wish, I am here to fulfill Keiichi's most heartfelt desire, and more beyond that Wish, I am here by his side for as long as he wants me here.”
 
“Forever.” Keiichi chimed in so immediately, looking up at her, as such even Keima was incredibly taken aback. Of course Skuld had to be restrained, Urd had to be shushed, Peorth quieted about the `full service treatment' bit, and Megumi from just egging at Keiichi as usual.
 
Takano just eventually remarked. “That... that's no fib, ain't it?”
 
Keiichi just looked, and replied.. “No mother. It never will be either.”
 
For once, no chide of title, as Takano garnered immediate appreciation of what this place was all about. All in one stroke of phrase. All in one loving exchange.
 
A high water mark that Takano would respect Keiichi forever for, from that moment on.
 
Keima however was more rough and reserved. “Still leaves a lot unanswered.”
 
“We know.” Bell simply put, a smile that garnered Keima's `love' for Bell, as equal in like to one he gives the same for his son. (Albeit like a root canal at times and all though.)
 
As it was, a `certain' truth got through the veil, but it was still.. “..still only words, even if fanciful.”
 
Keiichi just smirked. “Heh, I was afraid of that.”
 
“One step at a time.” ..Imladris offered again, as eyes turned. Lind then confided. “And to be honest, what you will apparently start to learn, shouldn't be taken too literally as it may seem. In terms you can understand, it's like showing a mortal cave person of the ancient mode, a light bulb from this era.
 
If you can accept that as an anchor, things will be much simpler for you with things you will come to see here.”
 
“I hope that isn't meant to say we're dumb.” Takano warned in a kooky, cock-eyed tone. Lind just snickered nervously. “Ah, no.. never. Absolutely never.” Urd and Eihwa just snickered at Lind upon said.
 
Just `then', a strange `creak' struck the air, as it reverberated through the `entire' structure at once!
 
Megumi just looked around. :What the heck was `that'!?”
 
Imladris suddenly then moaned. “Oh no, keep them away. Keep them away!”
 
“Eh?” Takano just quipped, just before all HEAVEN broke loose! A bunch of similar looking forms, shoot in from six different directions, all at once, as another in black, and exotic robes, tried to stop one of them, and was yanked along for the rough tumble ride!!
 
Before anyone could react, all six Eddas suddenly homed in on Imladris like a bunch of cats on cat nip!
 
About a minute of dust cloud filled chaos and screaming later, Imladris shouted out in the clearing room.. “GET OFF ME BLAST IT!!!”
 
In the middle of this, all of a sudden, a voice from near Tanako... “Jeeze, you broads make too much of a racket!”
 
“Oh shut it Velsper!” ..from a miffed already Urd. Takano of course just shouted.. “That cat just talked!!!”
 
Keiichi just remarked. “Yeah, it's getting her.. um, him to shut up, that's the problem.”
 
Takano just looked as Velsper hissed at Keiichi, and then commented, all too easily. “Oh, if you so say.”
 
Lind then shouted. “THAT'S IT!!! ENOUGH!!!”
 
Everyone froze, as Lind asserted her authority from Almighty, on that very spot! “EVERYONE OF GODDESS MODE, UTILIY OR OTHERWISE, OUTSIDE NOW!!!!”
 
Peorth just remarked.. “Mon Dieu, not `that' loud.” ..at whit, Lind just shot up and stabbed a finger to the outside. “MON DIEU NOTHING! MOVE IT!!! MOVE MOVE MOVE!! HAPPAIIYAA HAPPAIIYAA HAPPAIIYAA!!” ..quickly so done rather readily in expedite, as even Imlade scampers, and Bell is even obedient! (Eh?!)
 
That leaves a mess of empty plates, and four Morisatos (and one BMX biker brat,) left blinking, just as disheveled and all.
 
Megumi just quips. “What's with Lind lately?” Keiichi just shrugs. “Guess we'll find out.”
 
Keima just remarks to the bloke. “Keiichi my lad, you are sound too comfortable here.”
 
Keiichi just dryly remarks. “I know.”
 
Takano actually finds a reason to giggle now.
 
--------------------
 
“Why are we doing this?”
 
Peorth just... “Shh!”
 
Skuld snipped back. “I only asked a question!”
 
“Ahem.”
 
Lind's far more `calm' version of her command voice, made all present snap to, (yes even Belldandy, still figuring that one out..,) as the Valkyrie Commander starts walking up along side, as if in a parade review function. All.. uh... (..five major goddesses, seven utility, and.. eh? Velsper?”) ..twelve celestial beings wait warily (well, eleven of them anyway, Bell is too happy to be here, like everywhere else..,) as Lind marches up calmly, not even looking at them. She stops where Bell is at the center part of this line, and sees Velsper on her shoulder.
 
“Ahem..”
 
Velsper hisses. “You realize how annoying you are?”
 
Lind just abouts snaps her fingers, the same that put the demon-neko in a Seal for much of four volumes, and causes the said neko to rowr-hiss, and scamper off. The lot giggle at this, before Lind snaps.. “As you were!”
 
She then about-faces and takes six steps, before about-facing again, and gives a calm look over at the assembled. She trails sight over from left to right, stopping `at' the far right, where she blinks at him. “Uh, dear?”
 
Imlade just waves gingerly, as he starts pulling his arm away from Edda #5 again. More giggling at his expense before Lind imparts. “I said all goddesses, and since you tain't one love...” ..this the knight takes chance to yank his hand away from an iron grip. “No problemo.” ..and scampers away, with Lind gesturing him over to her instead.
 
Meanwhile the mortal lot watch on afar, the celestials lined up between the residence and the temple, most of the goddesses facing the residence, Lind and now Imlade facing the line in turn. Takano folds her arms and comments. “How come dat boy runs like a girly-man?” ..the others save Keima smiling off kilter.
 
Lind, after Imlade taking up station nearby, looks and notes. “Belldandy, there is no need for you to remain here. You're already on duty.”
 
“I know.” ..Bell only replies. The others not sure how to take that yet. Lind for the moment acquiesces. “As you wish. I expect the mind to change after `this' however.” ..the goddess majority more unsure further now, this as Lind snaps her fingers and a simple white-gold tablet appears, and floats into her hand. She then hands over.. “Beloved, if you would read this for me.”
 
Imladris blinks (keeps doing that..) and complies. “Uh, sure.” ..and starts looking over the tablet, as Lind immediately informs. “This is by the authorized Word of the Almighty. This I asked Belldandy for and was allowed. The word from my beloved is His words and Commandment, as such, you all will listen and obey.”
 
Urd blinks. “Almighty? Oh, not good.” ..the groan part making the others gulp. Lind then nods sidelong to Imlade, whom is already amazed at what he is reading. “ ..-mumblemumble-mumble- ..oh wow.” ..he remarks, as Lind smirks in enamoured fashion.
 
Imladris finishes reading, gives an off-kilter look at a patiently waiting Lind, before giving a `sorry' look to the others.
 
Whom are about ready to freak, so ya'll know.
 
He then starts.. “Um.. -ahem- .. Ah.. By the Authority of the Almighty One, most Infinite, Insightful and Perfect..”
 
Lind giggles at the overlavishment, one Imladris gave without it being written on the tablet, as Imlade continues.. “..His Will is as follows, equal to a Commandment most Holy. The Goddess Commander Fist Class on scene, of the War Section, is herein, and hereby given auspice and authority, to oversee a training regimen, for all goddesses present, not of the Contract most binding.
 
His Will expects the lackadaisical breaches of many vectors, to be remedied, and remade as rigid as the Mount of Celestia. This also falls under vector to prevent interference with the Guardianship Commandment of recent note, from allied vectors, through this new regimen.
 
By this Commandment, the present on scene Commander of the War Section's voice is my Law, as of this word read.
 
So it is Written.”
 
Imladris stops and quips. “Dang.”
 
Lind just takes up, looking at the (mostly) jittered goddesses in the eye, each, taking time for such in fact, and clarifies. “So you all know. That means things are going to change around here.”
 
“I think we heard.” ..all six Eddas droned out. Lind pressed anyway.. “The mission my beloved was given, is indeed being interfered with. So much that he can't even pray for his spells as is required each day.”
 
Skuld just blurts. “It's only been a week.” ..whit Lind.. “..and the amount of distraction to the holy mission has become of critical regard. More, most of the goddesses here, are here without proper authority, interfering with the Contract mission as well! This is intolerable behavior from those that are `supposed' to represent the best of Heaven in it's eternal grace!
 
Moreso from those that for the most part, are away from their primary duties for the majority part. Almighty wishes this oversight corrected in some manner, and that both missions be respected as a result.
 
Lord Imladris's and Keiichi's lives are at considerable stake in so saying this, and Keiichi most of all. Is this diamond CLEAR!?”
 
A less than crisp acknowledgement, before Skuld flat out just quips. “Well if my dear Big Sis would just dump that loser.” ..Urd quipping. “Tell us a new one.” ..this almost sets off another snipping round between the lot of them, before Bell.. “That's enough!” ...loud and clarifying in voice. `Everyone' in earshot freezes, as Belldandy nods to Lind. “Please continue.”
 
“Who's side is she on?” Gate quips, as Lind proceeds, (after recovering her own shock,) informing.. “Ah.. Because of all these problems, it is time to give a lesson about responsibility, a proper perspective on how important both duties here, really and truly are.
 
Everyone here will be present, of goddess mode, save for Belldandy, will assemble at 0300 local human time zone here, for each day here forth, and begin a two week training series, one that will ensure that the basic Valkyrie ideal is instilled in the each of you here!
 
Except for Belldandy that is.”
 
Bell of course speaks up, raising a hand, and receiving acknowledgement. “Pardon me, but am I so excused from all of this?”
 
Lind replies simply. “You are already under a Contract, and still seen as such by the Almighty, no matter what else may be of detail. Your own duty is still tantamount. No others here present are under actual similar duties, some even under violation protocol still.” ..a look at a pensive Urd. Lind finishes with.. “Nevertheless, your duty comes first over this Protocol, First Class Belldandy.”
 
“I disagree.”
 
Everyone looked, as Bell patiently explained. “To protect my Keiichi is most important to me, and I would prefer to learn better as my new Cousin understands this way, so as to assist him better in the same result. And more, I would not ask to be treated any differently from my fellow brethren, Contract or nor.
 
I am well prepared to face whatever else my own Sisters will face, this I promise as best I can.”
 
Lind looks warily at this, the goddesses aside Bell, WAY much so.. “Purée! This is going to hurt.” Peorth quipped, as Lind sighs, and sees Bell's eyes do not lie. (Hey, had to be said..) “Fine, but I indeed will not go easy on you.”
 
Bell nods, while Urd wonders if there's enough pain reduction potions on hand. (For her, heck with the others. Though a few for Bell might be in order.) Lind nods back, just as the cracking of hand bones gets everyone's attention.
 
Lind winces and looks over defensively.. “Ugh... Beloved Dear..?”
 
Imladris just waggles his hands. “Kewl, a hard training encampment is just what we need.”
 
“You're not going.”
 
“What?” ..he gapes in turn upon.
 
Lind asserts `sweetly'. “Sorry dear, bur someone needs to catch up on their prayer sessions, and protect everyone here during training. Plus this will only be a basic regimen, hardly enough to get you worked up.”
 
Imladris however complains. “What? But I thought..”
 
“Not a goddess.” Lind chides lightly, with a finger waggle added, a few giggles from the gallery before Lind looks/silences them. Imladris just pushes anyway.. “But the burn of a hard days training, the feel of your bones being brutalized, muscles flooded with lactic, the mind screaming in six different formats of failure, while you wrench your body that extra micron forward. And then the elements, man, I can guess how harsh the elements really will be. You just gotta let me in!
 
He then even hops, a strange, is amusing sight.. “Come on, come on! I know where we're at. The rings of Saturn.. no no, wait, the mountains of Venus during a sulfur dioxide storm, no no.. the ice nitrogen fields of Triton.”
 
He sees a lay look from Lind, and adds off kilter.. “Uh, maybe the radioactive volcanoes of Io?”
 
Lind just replies. “While yes to much of that, Io especially, the fact remains you are not to be a part.”
 
Imladris just sighs dump dejected. “No fun.”
 
The other goddesses save Bell and Eihwa, are all nice and eye jittery. “They call all of that `fun'?” ..according to a `reserved' Skuld. (For some reason.)
 
In the end, Imladris was bantered down. “Fine, I'll stay, pray and guard. Boring and all that.”
 
Lind just nods. “Good boy. Besides, the training is indeed too easy for you.”
 
Keiichi comments from afar. “What is `hard' then?”
 
Imladris moans out.. “Thor sparring me in the middle of a Blue Super giant going supernova into a singularity, while making me recite all seven thousand lines of code, for the gravity variables that would be the singularity, after it forms.
 
If I got it wrong, I'd be sent back in time to the same supernova until I got it right. Took a few hundred tries.” ..he then fingers his chin. “Oh, and all that gamma and chronoton radiation thrown in was fun.”
 
Keima just gawked like the rest of them. “Someone is a sci-fi nut.” Megumi the same.. “Or insane.”
 
Lind just smirks. “See, we'll just bore you.” ..and snap looks at the goddesses.. “..when we get started at 0300! Am I clear?”
 
“Yes ma'am!” ..all the goddesses snapped as one!
 
Megumi just smirks. “All gung-ho it seems.”
 
Keiichi just sighs. “I get the feeling this won't end right.”
 
--------------------
 
Won't they let Otaki and Tamiya go home?
 
--------------------
 
Sentaro whined.. “What? They won't spar tonight?” ..before Skuld flicked his ear. “Don't be rude, it's a special night for us.” ..as she stepped out towards the Temple proper. Everyone looked on this clear night, as three Sisters of the Norn stepped forth without hesitation.
 
Lind however had to prod Imladris forward. “Go on, an honor as was mentioned.”
 
Imladris gulped and looked, as Keima asked. “What's going on?”
 
Peorth leaned in, but Keima leapt to the other side of Takano, in between she and Keiichi. Keiichi answered for Peorth as a result. “Something very special.” ..Peorth prodding. “This should be a good whetter to how things are around here.”
 
Takano just quipped back. “Chaotic and exhibitionist?” ..this Peorth snickers.. “Eh bien, I forgot to laugh.” ..dryly. This however is cut short as Belldandy opens up cheerfully. “Come on cousin, the special Mandala is ready to form.”
 
Imladris of course complains. “Aren't we overtaxing Almighty's patience.. His powers maybe, in doing this and all? He did just give a Commandment here today as well, you all know.”
 
Urd just blandly remarks as they all walk up the steps. “Don't remind us. My body is already aching.” ..as Skuld just yells back down. “Stop complaining, even I like this arrangement!” ..Belldandy adding further. “Having the Hero of Heaven as a relation, is as much an honor for us.”
 
Takano asks out loud. “What does that all mean?” as Keiichi simply puts. “Very long story. One of those epic types I guess.” ..not that it helps alleviate Takano's concerns. They all in the interceding moments, reach the top, where the Temple interior.. “The Quantum Space Expander is done.” ..as the others take note of Skuld's impart, at the `FAR' larger interior that it should usually look, now ten times the size verses the size of the Temple proper.
 
Keima remarks on this.. “Whoa.” ..simply. Imladris however remarked. “I hope our stuff in my room over there didn't get jumbled up. We just got it all settled.” Skuld just spouts. “Oh can it gold boy, I can expand your place too later, if you don't watch it.”
 
Imlade just drones out.. “Oh aye, this is a grand idea for family sakes.” ..as Lind prods him forth continuously.
 
Just as this is said, passing the temple threshold, a bright white-green glow suddenly flares..
 
--------------------
 
“Connection with genetic archives in progress.”
 
Above, Mist and Hirund watched, as Phosus nodded. “Inform Core Sector of..”
 
Chrono just commented back up.. “He knows, the Mandala is ready and waiting for the catalyst spell codes.”
 
Mist just flicks her silver locks and smiles. “Related to Belldandy, even we didn't see this one coming.” Hirund however counters this with.. “It's Urd and Skuld I am more worried.”
 
The `entire' Hub full of goddesses nodded once.
 
Ex then announces. “They ready down there.”
 
--------------------
 
Everyone was taken in awe, as the Norns took spots at the three circles of the glowing and most heavenly encoded Mandala, the center a knight gingerly enters. A quick look to a confident Lind once more, then a set of exchanged glances with the Sisters, before Belldandy gets a nod from Urd and Skuld each in turn. They then magically swirl their cloth into formal goddess mode, something that takes three of the Morisatos and Sentaro greatly aback in awe.
 
A lot of final nodding, and a lot of replete unknowns, as they become known on Bell's initial chant of spell, with arms raised out and most open.
 
“:: Open the heart, the way of two life lines converge here, to become one in the same soul line. Hear my cry and my song, as a Norn of the Present! Begin the opening of my heart and soul for one I wish to merge lines with! Hear my love and let it sing forever! ::” ..this as Holy Bell comes forth on her own free will, echoing the stance most open that is Belldandy.
 
Imladris sees and realizes it has begun, as he is no where near ready for this new change in his life. The obvious dangers it encompasses.
 
Urd then folds her arms, as World of Elegance emerges forth.. “:: I of the Past, that knows the line of cry and song said before, open they heart to sins and glories easily known to all that seek them! I am a third line of life, that joins the first, waiting for the second. Hear me now and cherish! Cry out and rejoice, and sing forth my praise to one that embodies all I hold dear in the life lines joining!! ::”
 
Imladris then starts to feel something, and looks down to see two parts of the Mandala now shimmering greatly towards his spell circle. This as Skuld starts her version, and makes her Sisters proud. “:: I am the line of eternity that finishes, but begins all anew, the Norn that sings no cry, but weeps tears of joy joining the Past and Present. I mirror what is to come, and here, my line sees glory at the end, and beginning of it. I as the Future hold my heart and hands out to a new life to join, for all sakes of us All!! ::” ..as Noble Scarlet literally washes out from her own backside.
 
At this, all three Norns and Angels alike shimmering their spell towards the one most Centered now.
 
Imladris sees this, and still can't help it. “I... I just... I don't deserve this. I just don't.”
 
The look that he sees in Belldandy's eyes however, is one that utterly conflicts with that statement.
 
Urd `and' Skuld give the same look.
 
He just prays this does not backfire on all of them. He then feels the spell actually swirl deep into his body, through his feet. Up his body, and every pore and sensory. A strange feeling, completely without description for the nominal mind.
 
The closest being if needed, was when he was Melded with Lind. If anything, this was in different in that such `feeling' with this, as how the words love, and family, are different from each other. And `that' is dependent on subjective soul feel at that. As complex as that sounds, this was ten times moreso.
 
Athan menel.” ..his soft elvish tongue seeping out. Bell then softly in turn asks. “It's your turn.”
 
Again the doubts struck, but again the feeling through his feet brimmed upon him. He knew they wouldn't take a nay for a answer here. Never would again in fact. Everything had gone too far as it was, so might as well breach over the fathomless edge.
 
He stood rigid, yet relaxed, and bowed his head.
 
“:: Hear me all Mighty of Lords and Eternities.. ::” ..a gulp.. “:: .. know me as my Title, the Valkyrie Knight, Templar-Holia and Hero unto Intracel, to the ear and sight of all things, Past, Present and Future. Even Forever, Testing and more. Too much and many more.
 
I am the line of life that Guards and Protects, more than the line that Heaven requires, more than will ever be required. This that burns for my desire in my soul and plead. All for the light I love in all things, all so much. Too many things.
 
All this and such more, a line of life I wish to call unto added, Cousin. Now and truly forever. More and More. This I plead to the Light that I serve most reverently and of All meaning and existence!”
 
All three Norns return as in a simultaneous One.. “:: In this we agree, in Judgement we place in His perfect and eternal Hands! ::”
 
The mortals look over, as they heard Peorth/Gorgeous Rose, and Eihwa/Test of Purity echo the Norns in voice and majesty, of what was just said! All while below/behind, the utility goddesses watch in their own majestic awe, nearby the sentient mechanicals and a neko-demon no less dearly so.
 
Gate just croons out.. “Despite all that they are, they `are' as much powerful, as they are incredible. The Norns I mean.”
 
Eddas all nod six wise, as the spell starts to reflect back into the spell currents, and now in turn, up the same the three Norns, as Imladris prior had felt. Only this time, where Imladris felt the serene goddess power flowing from the spell, the Norns felt the raw, magnanimous power of the Title, Imladris beheld.
 
Where the goddesses could only guess at how much power the Titled one had, they weren't so handicapped now. Belldandy saw just how deep it all went, more than what was even revealed to Imladris himself. All that, including one very important anchor to it all, one that made the Norns realize just how anchored they all were now to the Temple, and this family gathered.
 
One that would have it's recourse in the near coming future.
 
But Belldandy looked past all that, in the Present, in the moment where Almighty made the genetic connection. Where she could sense it happening there and now!
 
“It's happening everyone!!” ..was her quick warning, barely heard...
 
Just then, the Mandala spilled it's power forth in a tower of pulsing light, as the code swap between the new and three of old commenced. In that split moment, DNA and format code merged, and that was all, as quickly after, the light began to douse. In that moment, they `were', Norns of Fate and Time, Cousin to the Hero of Heaven.
 
And then it drops all outright. The light dumps into entropy and out of sense and sight. However at the end of it all, Imladris thought he heard..
 
`:: Welcome to the Family. ::'
 
And it was over.
 
For another split moment, he stood there, as the room suddenly got smaller. He then heard Skuld moan. “Hey! The Expander batteries died!” As Keiichi and Keima scramble to avoid being wall plaster on the right wall incoming FAST! Bell just smiled, the power of the Mandala of probable cause.
 
Urd just mocked. “Nothing new there.”
 
“Same for your dumb potions.”
 
A couple of `jovial' barbs back and forth end quickly as Belldandy floats over and takes Imladris's hands. “'Welcome to the family', Cousin.”
 
Said knight blinks. “Did you hear that too then?” ..a simple nod in return.. “Father is pleased indeed.”
 
Urd and Skuld blink. “He is?” ..both betraying not hearing what was heard. At this, a large gaggle come over, as Eihwa and Peorth glom in. “Congratulazioni! / Félicitations!” ..much to Imlade's exasperation. “Aw come on!”
 
Bell giggled, but then nodded to her Sisters.
 
The added gloms from each just made him blush that much more. Much to the amusement of the others. Takano just complimented. “Nice first show guys.” Bell smiles and nods back. Keiichi then comes over and gives a good slap to Imlade's back, while Keima snickers and shakes his head.
 
Only one was missing here, and Lind allowed it to be so.
 
--------------------
 
“Please let us go?”
 
“Plueze?”
 
The two gals kept laughing, more than a few boxes worth of sake in the joint now drunk up.
 
Poor guys.
 
--------------------
 
“Isn't it supposed to be Keiichi that's the main star of this series?” ..this as Imlade was in the middle of a sake drinking party. Takano, after chiding Megumi for bringing another Fallen Angel bottle to the party, was chugging down like the rest of them.
 
Bell just poured while keeping Lind close to her new and formal cousin. Keiichi just answered. “Hey, it's nice to not be the focus for once.”
 
Urd just blared, a full sake cup in hand. “Come on! Drink up Coz!”
 
Skuld blared in, drinking juice. “A rich Coz!”
 
Imladris just dryly retorted. “I'm not a bank.”
 
Skuld/Urd just leaned in. “We can change that.” ..however Bell spoke up. “One rich in love and family. And we in honor and compassion the same.”
 
Imladris smiled, as Urd and Skuld just.. “Uh.. sure. (Urd: We meant the moolla though.) (Skuld: Way.)”
 
Imladris just struck `back' by taking Bell's hand, and surprising all by putting it into Keiichi's hand, one so grasped. “W.. wha.. wha?”
 
“Oh my!” Bell glees upon Kei's stuttering. Skuld blows her top of course, Urd just becomes jealous. Imladris, maybe drunk enough by now, just replies. “If these hands are held together forever, then `that' is my main reason for being a cousin, as well as chosen guardian here.
 
If Lind doesn't mind helping.”
 
Lind just falls into Imlade's lap. “Nope.”
 
Urd just smiles, but Skuld is arm waving so much, Peorth and Eihwa have to hold her down. Tanako however notes beside a blushing Megumi and Keima each. “Um, tha parents have to bless such a thing too you know.”
 
Keima blink in kind. “We do?” ..and is so elbowed from a loving wife.
 
Keiichi just stutters in a slight slur. “We.. um.. wha.. oh yeah shure.”
 
Bell just adds. “Then we have to earn it, if we must.”
 
Takano just blinks. “I was joking you knows. Keiichi-kun is a grown boyo.”
 
Skuld just yells out. “Don't joke! Be serious! Whaa!!”
 
Urd sighs and just has Peorth and Eihwa fling Skuld in to Sentaro, his own juice snatched by Eihwa deftly. “Oh just go fall in love with your boyfriend.” ..this Skuld blushes like a volcano upon an equally so Sentaro.
 
Both hop away anime style a split moment later.
 
Meanwhile, the utility goddesses get their own taste of being drunk. They don't hold up very well, nor do the bushes nearby, blacking out mercifully quickly. (It's not a purty thing to see, six Eddas cuddling around one Gate. Ergh..)
 
But just in sure it was forgotten, this Lind late at one point remarks. “Hangovers will not save you all from me in a few hours here.” Most of the goddess lot just nonchalantly brushing it off.
 
--------------------
 
...and they paid for it. Exactly at 0300, even with Sentaro sleeping over, and so in cuddling with significant others, like three other couples did that eve, Lind woke, was set in proper fashion, and in front of the Temple, made a single snap of her fingers.
 
All the goddesses suddenly appeared in front of her, all dressed against their will in their combat jumpsuit attire.
 
And most of them groggy as all heaven, Urd echoing mostly with.. “Oh man, this is indivine.”
 
Lind just snapped. “Let's go, day one of training apocalypse starts now!”
 
Bell, the next most awake, nods. “Let's go.”
 
At that, the whole lot zip away, some a split second less in speed than others. However in the next split second, Imlade appears in full combat regalia. “All right!”
 
..before a Valk jumpsuit gloved hand appears in front of his face. “Go back to bed dear.”
 
Imlade just slumps shoulders. “Ah man.” ..and heads back in, shuffling armor metal plates loud enough to Takano to shout out from the residence. “SHUT YA YAP BOYO!!”
 
--------------------
 
-day 1-
 
-cue military version of AMG TV series music-
 
Lind starts them off on a warm up easy vein. As she makes them doo a thousand pushups in Luna gravity.
 
On the sunlit side of the moon. (Only 300 plus Celsius.) “That's it! Do it like this!” ..as she did proper pushups, along side her own kin. The goddesses kept decent pace, as Bell just chimes. “This is exciting.” ..as Skuld keeps wringing her hands from the searing touch of the soil, on every upstroke push.
 
Urd just remarks. “Is your head like the vacuum we are in now Sis?”
 
“MORE PUSHING URD, LESS GABBING!!”
 
---
 
From there, a literal `jog', running even, for fifty laps around the Sol System. (On the inside of the Kuiper cloud belt.) Lind shouts in cadence.. “I don't know from what I've been told!”
 
Bell chimes the same, Urd just yelling.. “I'm not singing that crud, I.. hey! Peorth, watch that new comet, it.. ow.. too late.”
 
Bell sees and sniffs. “Poor comet.”
 
Peorth just looks like space road kill, as Lind shots at her. “You call that a hit?”
 
---
 
-High gravity zone of Jupiter's equatorial ammonia cloud layer.-
 
“That's it! Punch like you mean it!” ..Lind says, as the goddesses make amateur swings and thrusts at each other, like it was a low grade mortal karate club. Eihwa gets a good swat in up Peorth's swelling head. “Evviva!!”

Peorth just grabbed hold of a passing asteroid. “Et également!!”
 
Even Lind winced. “Uh, nice one.”
 
---
 
-HIGH altitude jumping over Olympus Mons, Mars.-
 
Lind of course leading. “That's it, feel the agony in your celestial tendons!”
 
Eihwa sees Bell's perfection quite unmussed. “How does she DO that!? Logicamente impossibile!”
 
Skuld beams. “My Big Sis is the definition, unlike the rest of you.”
 
Urd just reacts by kick pushing Skuld a bit too low a shallow grade approach over Mons. Just low enough for.. “HEY! I can't make it over the.. -thump- ..edge.”
 
---
 
“Come on! More jumping jacks! Only six thousand and eighty-two to go!”
 
Bell just looks over at the blaring corona overtaking the dark horizon of Mercury. “We better hurry before the sun crests over the horizon.”
 
Peorth just sighs. “Only a week to go.”
 
Lind just shouts. “Hurry up, the next ten thousand are on the day side here!”
 
---
 
The charred lot of them.. (save for Bell, Lord of wonders,) swim along at a brisk pace. “That's it, stroke, keep it up!” Lind chides/cheers, as the undersea of Europa looks as gloomy as ever.
 
Skuld suddenly stops. “Wha.. wha.. wha.. I SAW SOMETHING!!”
 
Everyone stops, as Bell just sees and notes. “Oh, it's just a primitive sea creature.”
 
Urd quips. “Should we tell NASA?”
 
Peorth.. “Eh, let them have all the fun.”
 
Lind just snaps.. “ENOUGH SIGHTSEEING!!”
 
---
 
A six around the moon trek, all nice and bundled up for the frozen nitrogen conditions. Lind just shouts through the nitrogen snow storm of Triton. “Hup two, hup two, HUP TWO!”
Peorth just snips.. “You didn't need to take your boyfriends ideals THIS literally!!!”
 
Bell just chimes, just as perfect as ever. “Isn't this fun! I wish Keiichi could see this.”
 
“All for about less than one second.” Urd comments, noting how frail mortals were at this stage of evolution. Give it a few millennium upon Eons however..
 
Skuld just grumbles through the stinging nitrogen, before she is hit in the head with a snow ball of the same. She looks up between hyper frozen eyes. “YOU'LL PAY FOR THAT URD!!”
 
Urd just mocks for a second as Lind screams again, before Skuld remembers nitrogen snow is just a different form of liquid nitrogen, at much much lower temperatures. One deft use of flicked power later, and under Urd's trembling feet.
 
“Eh?” Urd only has time for, before she is blown HIGH into Triton orbit! Skuld just haughts out.. “Beat a nitrogen volcano Sis!!”
 
“Not bad.” Peorth/Eihwa actually compliment.
 
Lind just snarls. “I see I'm being too easy on you folks.”
 
---
 
“COME ON! COME ON! This solar flare isn't going to heal it self!!”
 
Lind just shouts, as the incarnate fires of Sol's violent magnetism, along with all the rest of the vicious obvious, blares all around them, as Lind has the lot of them actually `pull' at the magnetic lines of force that the rupturing solar flare (not facing Earth, thank Almighty,) back into the solar eruption!
 
“This is so exhilarating!” Bell chimes again. Peorth however looks over, and sees a hair out of place, and even a single bead of sweat.
 
“AHAH!! Not even Belldandy can keep up with all of this! Even she is..” ..and stops as the plasma beneath her superheated feet, suddenly explodes upon her!! “YIKES!!”
 
Lind looks up and sees how far Peorth went. “Get back down here before the Corona cooks you, you dope!!”
 
---
 
“Why are we standing here?”
 
Urd just shrugs at Skuld's inference, Lind however just calmly imparts. “Wait for it.”
 
Bell looks ahead and sees. “Yes, it is almost here.”
 
By the time they all see it, they wish they hadn't. “Oh dear lords.” ..the Eddas say in simult, a moment before they are hit by the hyper charged solar wind, from the same solar flare eruption they were training in! As the solar radiation sears at them all, Lind just sighs. “Ah, nothing like a brisk shower to sooth one's nerves.”
 
“Are you SURE you're a goddess?!” Gate whines out, before a large burst wind smacks them.
 
---
 
-And finally.. ugh..-
 
“Why are we hovering over the Earth” Skuld asked simply, as the east coast of the night side of the States slowly turned. Lind simplified. “Well, we're technically over New Jersey.”
 
Urd just shouted, anime arms waving wackily. “What, are you insane?!?”
 
Lind then added. “We'll be over Germany next.”
 
Eihwa and Peorth just snapped. “HEY!!”
 
--------------------
 
-days 2 to 7-
 
Add a few comets, a thousand sit-ups, pushups, and stops over North Dakota and Wyoming, it's essentially the same brutal regimen for each day, the lot of them actually getting more toned and rigid They're also getting rebellious. (save Bell, whom has only two hairs and three beads of sweat all week long.)
 
--------------------
 
-day 8-
 
Keiichi sees the lot of them, all.. uh.. disheveled, return back from their latest training session.
 
He just smirks, seeing how tanned and buff they all are, and comments. “Lind really has them worked up again.”
 
Just then, a light screech of brakes, and soon after, Takano and Megumi emerge, laden with snacks. “Hello.”
 
Takano comes up, after seeing the mostly moaning lot of goddesses, some like Skuld (crawling..) and comments. “Boy, those girls sure are beat lookin.”
 
Keiichi looks. “Those treats for them?”
 
“Yup.” Megumi notes, as Belldandy comes up. “Hello Keiichi dear.” ..Keiichi gulping as Bell's already perfect body beforehand, was now even more toned, and even tanned perfectly. (The out of place hairs gave her an exotic look. Keiichi didn't know why.)
 
“Uh.. h.. h.. h.. hi.”
 
Megumi and Takano smirk over. “Careful boyo.” ..making Keiichi jump back. “Don't do that!”
 
Takano looks around. “Where's templar boy?”
 
“Where else?” Keiichi quips. Bell just imparts, her smooth, taught skin shining in the sunlit air. “We should get Cousin to share in this bounty.”
 
Takano beams back.. “Sounds good.”
 
After leaving everything in the residence kitchen, and telling everyone there was snacks for the hard working troops, the four were joined by Lind and Eihwa, whom were finished regenerating heat and solar wind wounds,, and looked as tanned and taught as Bell did. (Took a bit to recover good looks for them though, unlike the Perfect Norn.)
 
The lot were followed by Urd and Gate, as Skuld behind noted. “For once, even I think we need a plan.” ..Gate accenting.. “Or strong chains from Nidheg.” ..as they soon reach the Temple interior. Bell calls out first.. “Cousin, we have some.... oh dear..” ..before they all see the character moment of the fan fic series here.
 
Here they see Imladris in full armor regalia, set in the divine prayer style of a pure in character, pious templar knight of so many ancient mode pictures of the Knights of the Round table era, one even King Arthur would be proud. His Morphemic blue diamond blade set in the Templar Longsword fashion, and even make and mode, was held in pious fashion.
 
Such it all was, even the very air was rarified by just feeling it all. No one said a thing, as all looking suddenly became fearful of interrupting such serenity and concentration.
 
Keiichi however saw more than what simple form and function was displayed, as an Incarnum blue glow enveloped the Lord Knight, and the prayer seemed to affect the Buddha statue before Imladris, as it was actually sparkling in it's own shimmer, as if giving acceptance to this intensity.
 
Takano, not having seen something like this before, having been busy most of the week with moving in to the new family home, near Megumi's apartment, was almost moved to tears.
 
It was like this for an half-hour longer, before Imladris finished his latest prayer `catch-up' session, a LOT of prayers to all the allied gods and goddesses outside the Intracel System, a LOT of allied worlds as a result, were finally made and respected.
 
And in turn, a ton of powerful abilities and spells were refreshed. He opened his eyes slowly, silently, knowing that task was finally done.
 
He sighed a short moment after. “By the Light, being soulful is a chore.”
 
He then started to turn his head, and noted a face off to the right. “Lind?” ..he then sensed, and looked over the left, and saw Belldandy and Keiichi praying in various fashions, all the same. With a few more glances, he saw Takano and Megumi behind, and the other goddesses arrayed about him in the rear.
 
He sighed and realized. “Peachy, think I over did it again.”
 
He then heard a stir and saw Lind break open a loving slit in her left eye. “Completed your task, have you dear?” Imladris in turn just snickered, as this caused the rest to reverberate out of their own prayers.
 
Imladris quickly apologized as they all left the Temple. “Sorry about that.”
 
Tanako just commented. “Wow, you sure are dedicated deary.”
 
Lind gloms lightly onto his right arm, as he comments simply. “When you serve the Almighty, one becomes intensely spiritual, ya'll know?”
 
Takano smirks. “And still a hint of that Montana boy within.”
 
Bell adds. “A lot of sides to him, as are in most people.”
 
Urd leap leans in on Keiichi and Bell, smushing their cheeks unto each other's. “You two should know, certainly?”
 
Keiichi just snickers nervously, as Belldandy complies. “As do you Sister.”
 
Urd falls back and blinks. “Where'd that come from?” ..and then laughs a bit.
 
Meanwhile, Peorth and Gate, seeing Lind all over Imlade's right arm, start to germinate a way out of their torture sessions. During the snack fest, as Lind feeds Imladris, and Takano teaches Keiichi to take the same from Bell, the rebellion begins to silently grow, as even Skuld is pulled into the circle of the over solar burned.
 
Something saved for the following day, what with Sentaro coming over and Skuld going with for more show off jumps at the skateboard park. (Hey, some things were first things first.)
 
--------------------
 
-day 9-
 
They all got past the Solar Flare `working' part, near the equator this time, don'tchaknow, and were waiting for the next solar wind hazing, when Urd suddenly called out, rubbing her heat sores. “Mid if we have one `more' to suffer with us today?”
 
Lind looks back and quips. “What are you blurting at goddess?” ..just before Bell notes off towards Earth. (Only a few million kilometers away from this Zenith positional distance. Good eyesight and looks, dang..) “Pardon, but isn't that Cousin?”
 
Lind snaps a look, just as suddenly Imladris SHOOTS right up, and dead in close. He shows up all happy and giddy like. “Greetings!”
 
Lind blinks and looks dryly back. “And why are you here?”
 
Skuld blinks.. “And in open space, how..?” ..before she sees the Incarnum `atmosphere' filament that surrounds his body, easily replenishing itself like a celestial space suit, of a fashion. Even Urd is impressed, as Lind waits for an answer, arms nice and strictly folded.
 
Imladris blinks.. “Eh? But Keiichi told me you wanted me to join you guys here today.”
 
Lind blinks at this, but Bell then remarks. “But I heard Urd talking to...” ..and Lind shoots her head over at.. “URD! YOU SWIT!!”
 
Urd just holds her hands up defensively. “It was Gate and Peorth's idea.” ..and said accused start barking back at Urd. The Eddas meanwhile shake their heads. “(x6) Told you this wouldn't work.”
 
Imladris realizes and sighs. “Oh.. ah, sorry. Guess I'm bothering ya'll then.”
 
Lind looks back and sighs as well. “Wait. Wait one. I guess you earned a session with us.” ..however she add-quips. “You did leave a proper guard with Keiichi, didn't you?
Imladris responds by crossing his heart. “I profess no ill, and all measures thereupon.”
 
--------------------
 
Keiichi blinks, and blinks.. and blinks.. and blinks...
 
“He over did it.” ..this as he stands at the front stoop, looking over at the completely covered Temple grounds. This as three platoons of Synthetic shock troops, and a couple dozen Seraphim guards cover the entire area. The chatter in alien and mechanical languages completely indecipherable to the bloke.
 
Keiichi just twitches his eyes.. both of..
 
“Whoa! Hey!”
 
Keiichi hears as Keima suddenly is accosted by a good number of the mixed guards. “ Da.. ah, Keima!?”
 
Keima obviously ignores as his attempt to bring some new glasswork to the temple, is so `halted'.
 
“/ State your purpose, and why you should live? \” ..this one of the Synthetics growl, as Keiichi `swims' through the guards. “Hey! That's my father! Let him.. -blink- ..OW!”
 
Keima still manages to shoot over and bonk Keiichi on the head. “STOP THAT!!”
 
One of the Seraphim note. “Oh, it's just the father unit, I.. WHAAA!!”
 
Nearby, Scetu, Banpei and Sigel poke their heads out from the Temple. Scetu just groans.. “// That organic better not get my charges harmed. \\”
 
Keiichi blinks as Keima actually chases after the Seraphim all over the filled in place. K1 just sighs. “He's fitting right on in.”
 
--------------------
 
Lind just rolls her eyes. “Oh fine, but you have to catch up to us in training regimen, if you want to..” ..this Imladris complies `exactingly', as he shoots all around the System, echoing everything the goddesses had done for the past week and a day now. Not just fancy, the goddesses and their nigh perfect vision `see' it all done, as Lind notes `way' too much glee in the said so doing.
 
Imladris soon returns, all ruinously scalded, radiated and sore. But as happy as heck!
 
Lind just sighs, albeit lovingly, as the other goddesses just gape, jaws open!
 
“That just isn't RIGHT!” Urd spouts. Bell just remarks. “Amazing.”
 
Imladris for his part, just notes, floating in deep space. “Gee, you're right. This is kinda all too easy.”
 
“Told you so.” Lind chides, just as Imlade looks over. “Ooh, solar wind.”
 
One harsh wind later, (talk about a harsh `breaking of wind',) Imlade just rubs at his regenerating kin. “That one hurt though. The one passing by Venus was harsher though.”
 
Lind just exasperates. “Are you done yet?”
 
Imladris just nods. “Guess so, thought you'd like a bit of company.”
 
Everyone present just watches, as Imladris actually bares. “But I was feeling too soft. I mean I already pasted Scetu twenty times this week, and it just didn't have the same flair. Even programming it past level 255 wasn't enough.
 
I missed you.”
 
A lot of goddesses just go `aww', before Lind snips in kooky like. “But I'm in the middle of torturing.. uh.. training my troops here! We can play later.”
Peorth then blunts out. “Excuse-moi, but are we not at the se finir of this session?”
 
Lind looked over, the forms of the goddesses glinting off the far distant sunlight, though their own celestial glow internal helped in being discerned. She squinted eyes, and then sidelong glanced at a head scratching knight.
 
She then decided on what seemed fitting punishment for this breach of protocol. (As she saw it all, so to speak.) “Not as yet.
 
Not until you witness the next phase of training.
 
Combat martial forms training.”
 
Urd quips with a clap of hands. “Ooh, violence.” ..before she is `looked' at by the other goddesses. “What?”
 
Lind just looks back at Imladris and imparts. “And my sparring partner will be fitting fodder for everyone here to see.” ..she put, in a tone that could grind diamonds to powder. Imladris wasn't remiss in a breach of apparent.
 
“I can go back to praying if you want, I..”
 
“Nay.” Lind just retorted, and picked one of her earrings. “Please wait over at Luna, if you would.”
 
Imladris gulped and saw the Axe begin to form. “Uh boy.. uh, ah.. sure.” ..and zipped away to a spot, a few AUs away, with the light of the moon shining easily off him. He in so doing, checked his armored state and drew his weapon into a double blade format with opposing facing scythe like curves, and plenty of blocking handle pommel space.
 
He suspected he would need it.
 
Lind meanwhile turned calmly at her training kin, and commented. “Now. It is time for me to demonstrate, how important the meaning of battle is, to our responsibilities to the guardianship of this world and realm.
 
And how harsh it can all really be.”
 
As she spoke, her plain standard Axe head, was reformed before her, into..
 
Bell saw and.. “A Grade Forty Axe-blade?”
 
Urd blinked rather cock-eyed! “I didn't know they could go past thirty-six.”
 
Lind just plainly commented. “I believe I have a personal cause for reason, for this.” ..this as she took in hand, at the highly engraved handle, that led to a HUGE double axe-blade head set, one that had parts of the blades, hovering away from the main blade portions, orbiting around glowing power orbs of some celestial make. The shafts connected to raised, and even revolving-detached, connection rings.
 
The axe-blade itself glowed a heavy white and silver, as she took hold, her angels sallied to her hear.
 
Eihwa noted all of this, and off key quipped. “Donna molto bella, this might be overkill!”
 
Lind just smiled, rather openly and unnervingly. “Actually, this weapon is close to equal of Thor's mighty Hammer.
 
I'll be sure to heal him later, post mortem if needed.”
 
She then shot off, and left the goddesses blinking in the Valkyrie's wake.
 
Peorth just quipped to Gate. “Bien joué. (Good job.)”
 
“Oh shut up.”
 
Bell watched, seeing something not seen since the time she and Urd, as kinseths, watched the duel between Lord Imladris, and Lord Thor.
 
Why wasn't she scared for her new Cousin then?
 
--------------------
 
...because Imladris saw Lind approach FAST, with a façade full of the joy of battle imprinted upon.
 
And despite how terrifying it was, it also was joy for them both, this as they clashed at full fury and severe velocity!
 
--------------------
 
...one that caused a gravitational pulse that a searching party beyond the confines of the Milky Way Galaxy, was hoping to find.
 
It was only a matter of time now before they homed in on...
 
--------------------
 
The clash was tremendous, and it caved in Imladris's bones like MAD! Their eyes locked without fail, both sneering more of battle glee, than any trifle amount of hatred, the latter which was absent! The two locked pole shafts for a stressed moment, before Lind broke away and spun kick Imladris away with a speed he didn't expect!
 
He shot down and skipped once off Luna's surface, and `bounced' back up a few thousand kilometers into space!
 
Even in the silence of space, he groaned.. “Okay, that one hurt.”
 
Lind replied only with her next assault thrust! Imladris held up for a split second before taking another hard shaft pushed clash, and then pushing off and away fast before a second kick nearly landed! Imladris jinked around several times as Lind jinked just as dynamically, as he tried to fend her advance off!
 
The fifth jink however ended with a HARD overslash with Lind roar defeating the laws of sonic physics in space, as her hard slam was caught into one end of Imladris's own double weapon, one that it itself was silent in the vacuum.
 
Lind wasn't static however, and flipped off, and went with severe swing arc on the down end, to send the flat of the opposite of her uber-Axe, right into what should have been Imladris's exposed backside. For his sake, he didn't comply, and backed off, just as the swing actually `burned' a plasma arc in space for a split moment.
 
Imladris just looked for a second, and wondered openly. “What the Light is going.. YIPE!!” ..as he's split chased without warning again!
 
Watching `afar' the goddesses blink at how violent Lind has turned once again, and this time without fail upon the one cherished most!
 
Not that it phased most of the goddesses, though Peorth spoke up with.. “Pardonnez moi, but is Chevalier going to be okay?”
 
The other goddesses, having had similar worries, remembers their own knowledge of the relationship, and character of the two combatants, in their own various ways of having learned about them. Overall, they just nod and quip. “He'll live.”
 
Bell however remarks as Urd conjures up some popcorn for everyone. “I suspect something else is bothering Lind, she's being very imposing as of late.”
 
Peorth immediately gave a look at Eihwa and Eddas about her in turn.
 
Imladris meanwhile took the offensive after three more defensive strung exchanges, having enough of how direct Lind is being. He clashes in bouncing exchanges head on, both feeling their hands break and regenerate in split seconds with each impact!
 
Lind just growled.. “You call that a blow?”
 
Imladris just `replied' with a supreme spin strike, in a 360 circle arc, lengthwise upon his vertical axis! Lind ended up somewhere near Venus, the blow was so hard! Imladris smirked as Lind recovered swiftly. “You call that a recovery?” ..he `yelled', mostly telepathy wise, before blinking.. “Ut oh..” ..and managed to ZIP away towards Mars orbit, before Lind landed one NASTY blow in turn!
 
At this, the two started chasing each other, snipping and crashing their weapons into the other's with alarming severity, all around the orbits of the Sol System! They would clash deep within a cat and mouse chase in the planetoid belt, shoot serenely through the rings of Saturn, atmosphere skip between Jupiter, Mars, Terra, and Venus in order, before Lind would catch and THROW Imladris all the way deep into the vicious atmosphere of Uranus. (One doozy of an accurate throw!)
 
Imladris would just recover with ammonia burns, to LEAP back across the system, to catch his blade into Lind's extravagant version, and tumble toss the Valkyrie, all the way across the `other' end of the System, well into the Kuiper belt region!
 
Imladris chased her half way into the void of the Saturn orbit region again, before Lind reacted by SPLIT second appearing and literally punting the knight, belly wise, into the Zenith gravity region of the system!
 
Lind just snarls.. “Don't toss a Valkyrie like `that'!” ..and then shot up to chase after!
 
Imladris just reacted by SCREECHING to a momentum stop, Incarnum burning like boot skids into open space! Doing so retrograded the momentum into one he used to arc his weapon HARD behind him, and swing back down brutally into Lind's waiting version!
 
It was so hard, an inert comet about a few million kilometers shifted out of orbit, one that would simply fall into the Sun in about a year. Only noteworthy for the fact the power that shifted it, was usually meant for major celestial bodies.
 
And yet the two `still' felt glee in their hearts, the battle was so pure and unhindered.
 
Lind and Imladris locked eyes, and held them long enough for momentum to bleed off. (And the brutal pain as well..)
 
Belldandy in her own fashion, expressed what she saw with the rest of her kin.
 
“Their power, such a great love that can't be expressed in any other way. A beauty to behold, despite what they are.”
 
Urd however just thrust up a hand. “And watching butts being kicked this good is just as worth it!”
 
Bell and Skuld just shook their heads. Gate and Eddas meanwhile find their own conclusions and experiences to draw from the sight.
 
Eihwa came to a more somber conclusion, one that meant not wanting to let go, despite having to do so. One that came to a vocal head between the two warriors, now over the rings of Neptune, two small dark spot storms, all of which barely was lit by the far off Sol.
 
The two exchanged no less than six flurries of parries and blows, mixed in with martial hand and foot strikes. The welts grow more and more on them both, (mostly on Imlade,) before he finally gets fed up with the fact the battle was far, far too more emotional than he suspected at first.
 
Lind betrayed this at an apex, when she made a push off maneuver, and BRUTALLY shouted her war cry, as her Axe all but did the same. Imladris reacted with at first catching the severe blow, but then shunting off and ramming his shoulder into her chest cavity.
 
And she replied with a HARD left knee to his chin!
 
And he with momentum as aide, cartwheeled and caught his legs into a bind into her extended right leg. Lind tried to extricate to land a left elbow shot, but he twisted her, grabbed her collar and managed to spin himself around to end up with her in front of him, Imladris grabbing her completely in an enveloping trap!
 
Lind shouted.. “Oh no you..” ..and RAMMED her back head into his nose. The crunch of bone was telling enough, but to his credit, he didn't let go.
 
“(nasal) Oh yesh I doo!”
 
Lind heard this, and almost blurt laughed, but was about to rammer he head again even harder..
 
“WHY ARE YOU SO MAD!!!”
 
Lind was shocked into stillness, as Imladris's voice shot out between them, his Incarnum `oxygen suit' carrying his voice before the silence of space got to it. (A nice goddess trick he learned long ago. Just go with it..)
 
The shout was full of mixed emotions, if anything, that really got to her. And so it truly did.
 
Lind felt remorse at first, but then spun around so fast on surprise, he lost grip, and had to fumble for his weapon to just barely catch Lind's emotion filled response, such was her Axe almost cleaving into him, and his act of self preservation!!
 
“I'm not mad..
 
...........I'm jealous!!” ..said so emotionally, another gravity pulse shot through the system, dislodging another couple of eventual comets into the System. (Give them a few hundred years each to show up in the sky.)
 
Imladris though blinked, and regretted all the same, as Lind went with her said emotion, and smacked the knight right back across the System! So fast, the goddesses scattered as he shot right past them! Urd just shouts like a miffed cab driver in New York! “HEY, WATCH IT BUDDY!!”
 
Imladris just saunters on like this, a bit in shock himself now, as he senses Lind easily catch up. He sees her appear and grab at his armor plates, before cartwheeling and throwing him RIGHT back in the previous direction!
 
As the Eddas tumble all about like lil goddess pins, Skuld snap-retorts OUT... “Quit it!!”
 
A riled goddess meanwhile shoots by over head, tumbling Eihwa this time, as Bell notes and sighs. “I was afraid of this.” ..everyone glancing at the perfect goddess.
 
Lind quickly reaches Imladris's flaccid form, and starts to grab again, as he waits for her to get fed up enough to let words equal her violent actions.
 
After about three more trips like this across the majority of Sol, with goddess vein cursing to match, Lind catches up a fourth time, or uh.. sixth overall, and nabs him again.
 
She however sees within the scarred and pitted façade of her beloved, those waiting eyes finally, and she finally does cave in with voice to match. She actually breaks tears, and shouts.. “Why am I competing for your attention so much!?!?”
 
The deepening shock rips in more in twain within, as he feels guilt bleed forth, like lava fissures on Venus. (Which he saw up close on the fourth throwing round trip.) Lind just trembles, and starts actually weeping out.
 
“It's not fair. It's just not fair.
 
I can't help it, I'm so jealous of all the attention you have been getting from everyone, worse from how Eihwa, Gate and now the Six have been lavishing you.” ..she seethes and bleeds her poisons of the soul out, despite not wanting too. Her goddess purity conflicting with her womanly emotions, all horrid and possessive.
 
Imladris hears and understands far more readily than he probably should. He feels his own shame, as Lind professes completely, lightly smacking her fist palms into his armor plating. “I want all of that attention! I want to be the one you look at, over all others.
 
I.... I want to be the only one.”
 
She weeps more fluidly and finishes. “You confessed to me. You're mine, and I can't stand sharing that. I just can't.
 
You must think I'm horrible for that.” ..she ends. “I'm not Belldandy, I'm not any other goddess.. I'm.. I'm...”
 
“My confessed unto soul of my love.”
 
Lind looks up suddenly, quite innocently looking within and through all those tears, as Imladris smirks simply, echoing the truth of their relationship, the reason he is whom he is, and in so the next saying, why he is even alive at all, much less being of the mortal realm, in the here and now.
 
“Beloved?” Lind ekes out.
 
Imladris sighs thickly and admits. “I'm a dumb, impoverished male of a gender, hardly fit for evolution. I know my truth of being causes all this ruckus, the enamoring of other fems, goddess or otherwise. The fact I get friggen poems in my name when I am not of wants.
 
And yet I know also, that if not for `you', this all would not be. Not the here and now, nor the history the Six espouse upon.”
 
Lind blinks, and creeps a smile in. “Well...”
 
Imladris presses.. “Nay, nay.. I did more than confess to you that day of memory. I fell in wash of everything of your name, the moment my meandering mind found you as the one I wanted most.
 
I think it was not too long after I was starting my torture sessions with Lord Thor.” Lind giggled. “You did cry like an infant a lot back then.”
 
Imladris just moaned.. “And I.. -looking `up' generally- ..still have emotional scars, you Council Twit!!”
 
Lind, and a lot of other goddesses watching, all gave blareful looks at him, one meant for the insane.
 
Even Bell commented.. “That was poor form.”
 
--------------------
 
His grunts and muscular groans were titanic and filled with the lust of war and battle, as he was dragged against. This as Thor wrenched himself across Einherjar Fields, the Generals all over him, and his Hammer, using all of their power in focused fashion of gravity weights equal to many a singularity.
 
It wasn't slowing Thor down much, such was his heinous lust and fury!
 
“: I have been insulted! My sneeze PROVES it!! :”
 
Rend just snaps out. “Will you get a grip Master!? You're imagining things!” ..this as Hirund and Mist pull and yank respectively, like mad goddesses at Thor's legs of enormous strength!!
 
Thor doesn't heed for some reason. “: NAY AND NEVER!! I will have my Wrath and retribution of the one responsible! I know the sneeze of stench, only one of mortal make and form dares spite my Name, and draw my Ire, sneeze and ALL!!!
 
I will have my War upon him with all GLEE!!! -MANICWARLAUGH-“
 
Hirund grunts one last, and then huffs and shoots up, yanking Thor's mighty weapon out of his War lusting hand.
 
“Oh fudge this.” And gives a Celestial melon a good whack.
 
---
 
And somewhere, an Eternal One laughs like he's not laughed in an age.
 
--------------------
 
Urd looked around and blinked.. “Um, did space just go `thump', or was it me?”
 
As everyone else looks around, Bell keeps her gaze on the scene developing in the local Sol region `nearby', as somewhere within sight of Mars, Lind returns her mind to Imladris's continuation of prior hand.
 
“As I say in meaning more, it was then that my heart fell endlessly into your merciless graces. I didn't care of my own safety after that. I went with abandon with my training in all effect and eventual clarity, all for your eye to accept of me.
 
I knew of your mighty warrior mode, would need of me to match it always, if I felt to have a chance at your heart.”
 
Lind was blushing with both fierceness and pride galore. She just quipped in turn. “And I would have expected no less. My standards are quite high.”
 
“As I kept learning. That level of dedication and extremity was something I dare not remiss in mind, and so was how I would not give in to whatever Thor crushed unto me. I would not have it, not if in my mind, it meant my failure in a similar instance, meant a coming of harm most dear to you.
 
I couldn't fathom such a failure. I `swore' I would die for you before such was allowed. I.. I just can't stand you being gone. It was my secret Oath, beyond the others I gave publicly.”
 
Lind felt such a swell in her chest, as they floated semi diagonal and slanted towards the planet named after a war god, as Imladris continued in them, despite to such a nearby theme.. “And more, ever since you began your quest for Cool Mint, my own progression only increased as much as yours did.
 
I kept track. I think I made Thor and the Generals mad with they got the brunt of it. They weren't fools though, though they acted like em. -Dryly- ..especially those three prodding lits.”
 
Lind giggled..
 
--------------------
 
Thor thought `he' was being all war lusty, as he was grabbing at all three after `they' sneezed. “: By all that is Heaven, slow DOWN!! :”
 
All three Generals were just clawing and foaming like rabid war goddesses, as their brandished weapons looked ready to cleave Nibelhiem in half `each'!
 
Hirund just hissed out.. “We don't sneeze for ANYONE! Not even a wretched Brat of the Earth!”
 
Thor just rolled his eyes, and thought better than to try the same trick Hirund pulled a bit ago.
 
Not if he wanted a Palace to stay standing, or the Yagdrassil Tree for that matter.
 
---
 
Somewhere a Mighty effadice fell over in Mighty laughter.
 
--------------------
 
Bell was very much giggling despite herself, and Eihwa commented over.. “Seems Dio Onnipotente's laughter is leaking through greatly.” ..as the other goddesses give a `neutral' glance at upon.
 
Afar once more, Imladris continued to his own hazard more.. “In the end, it was `always' you that fueled me, made my outlook so impassioned, everything mean so much more. Where all my compass and focus could always navigate unto.
 
I make no false, no word I dare in fools lie.
 
I was up to that Moment, a weak and sorry mortal, and was never moreso despite All, history or elsewise, without that confession I so gave.
 
And I still wish to now I was more eloquent, you deserved more than amateur's sonnets.”
 
Imladris blushed most fiercely, and Lind clenched her hands into his cloth underneath plating, a dearly tender mode at that.. “I got what I was hoping for.
 
I think you sell yourself short in how much you influenced me, and all I have done from that same moment, since I found Cool Mint inert. The times where I could not understand how I couldn't bring her forth, were times I would come and watch you in your sessions, and see you rise time and again from the most grievous of wounds and insults.
 
Thor was so vicious, but I `knew' you would know I was there, that pillar becoming my favorite spot in all of Heaven.” ..Imladris as expected blushed and chuckled. Lind professed more.. “It was those times, that I would regain my confidence, something I would most likely have had so easily otherwise, despite so many other sources and miracles Heaven commands.”
 
Imladris countered quickly. “You're stronger than that. I know you better, you just needed to trust yourself more.”
 
“And if I listened more, history would have been written differently. One not as happy in fact I suspect.
 
One that was so when you were lost to me for all those years.”
 
Imladris gulped glumly and nodded. “Aye, and I did demonstrate my devotion, all to clearly that day.”
 
Lind grabbed his collar and cape, where they met. “Twice. I swear, truly, you have no idea how much was about to die, if you `had' died a second time. But enough of Caceroth, more since we did beat his ashen ass. I have more here and `now', and I `am' making my one true claim over everyone and all else.
 
For `you' are my one divine mission, as much as you are unto Keiichi. And I admit all my true feelings and horrid additions, no matter the consequences. As a First Class goddess, I cannot lie.”
 
At that, she hawked over her knight, most possessively.
 
“And `as' such, I am a jealous goddess, and I will combat all other hearts to keep yours for mine alone. And I `still' mean what I say, in that I will protect you no matter what the cost. I hope I am honestly clear on this.”
 
Imladris gulped, and felt his fifth and sixth vertebrae strain dearly. “I think we have an accord.”
 
He then reversed the stance, and Lind felt her backside wench a bit.
 
“And know that it was `you' I Confessed unto. I will do for no other, no matter whom else appears that challenges for my heart.
 
Lind of the Binary Angel, `you' are my beloved one and only.”
 
Lind smiled, and inside her soul, smiled, as she whipped back out in tune.. “You're aching my back.” ..and suddenly shot her Angels out and yanked him back to a straight posture, one encumbered by three sets of loving embraces now. (The Wings included.)
 
Lind just `ahhs' out.. “Much better.”
 
Imladris just chuckles in turn, most satisfied.
 
The kiss is even better.
 
---
 
Bell just hugs at herself, as even Eihwa and Gate sigh happily, despite.
 
“Boy, when they fight, they settle things.” Urd chuckles out, as Skuld rolls her eyes. “It's a new definition for domestic squabbling, you know.”
 
Peorth just looks over at the young goddess. “Eh bien, that is quite insightful, for a `KID'.”
 
Skuld thinks about it for a second.....
 
...and then her Bombs blow Peorth up good.
 
Eihwa however decides during the interceding ruckus, her own true feelings as well. She wasn't ready to give a knight up `that' easily.
 
Eventually though, Urd just notes. “This still doesn't help us though with the Lind-torturerama, she's putting us through.”
 
Peorth and Skuld, both all smoldering and frazzled, just nod. “One more smack into Olympus Mons, and I'll rip that Martian mound in half!” Skuld just screams. Peorth just eggs. “Just like a `KID' to keep hitting the side like that.
 
During a second round of goddess war, Bell comes over and notes somewhat helpfully.. “It is keeping me from assisting Keiichi better, and Lind should have more time with our Cousin.”
 
Urd blinks, but smirks the next facial note. “Oh, we should really keep those too together. (And me away from the Sun.)”
 
Bell smiles and nods. “Then we shall, most binding in form.”
 
Urd was surprised at the idea that was suggested.
 
Urd was so proud.
 
--------------------
 
-day 10-
 
Lind decided to be nice today, and waited until 0730 to start, this as she sauntered out of the Temple this time, as she saw Keiichi and Keima already fiddling with the old BMW of Kei's. She saw Keiichi wave. “Morning.” ..as Lind sauntered over.
 
“And a good morn my Lords.”
 
Keima blinked, as much from the manner of greeting, but also from the tone Lind used. One of a replete amount of satisfaction upon her soft lips. Keiichi blinked.. “Uh.. ah.. um.. you.. you two didn't.. um.. didn't..”
 
Lind blinked. “What? We cuddled all night, is it a problem?”
 
Keiichi felt his mind fizzle. “Oh... ah, no..” ..before Keima realized and SMACKED Keiichi a good one upside the head. “Get your mind out of the gutter boy.” ..something Lind was befuddled at seeing. Keiichi just held his head in magnificent pain. “Man Keima, you still hit hard.”
 
“Serves you right boy.” ..so in return, before adding. “Save such for only your Belldandy, and no other.”
 
Keiichi and Lind exchange a kooky glance, before Lind adds. “Actually that's a good truth to follow.”
 
“Are you two hearing yourselves? This is disturbing.”
 
“And yet Takano bore you and Megumi somehow.”
 
“Not hearing, not hearing!! LALALA!!” ..he holds at his ears. Lind easily sees where son got the traits from the father, but turns mind away from this, as she actually cracks at her hands, ala her lovers format, and announces. “Whelp, it's time to do some training.”
 
Keiichi cocks his eyes. “He's going to corrupt you.”
 
Lind and Keima laugh at that one. Lind however then hears and sees.. “It's a holy corruption, if you don't mind.” ..this Lind smiles more further, as Keima regards the emerging templar with still a wary eye. Keiichi just smiles as Lind is about to walk towards her confessor, before Imladris stops stretching and notes. “Ah, time for more warm up training.”
 
Lind sighs. “You're just going to get bored again.”
 
Imladris smiles. “After yesterday, I don't mind being that bored.” ..this Lind smirks at. Keiichi meanwhile just shakes his head. “I still can't believe you went that many times around the solar system like that.”
 
“I'm surprised we don't have comets showering down on us.” Keima dryly notes. Imladris just chuckles before he notes something on the ground, something with a beeping flicker. “What the Light?”
 
Lind hears and floats over. “What is it?”
 
Just as she reaches him, and sees the blip, Keiichi and Keima get another taste of the mania of the goddess way here, as all of a sudden, a fabric like blanket of some most weird kind, plain red as a rose, and quickly, as tight a wrapping as two bodies can take! Their feet sticking out, wiggle wackily as much as their celestial cursing does!!
 
“What the blazes?” Keima yelps, as a nice thud results in two warriors completely trapped in the strange wrapping, pinned in a fashion on the ground flat! (Side by side, avoiding initially what is about to also occur.) Lind just wildly exclaims.. “This has Urd hexed all over this!!”
 
The two mortals watch, as two nigh immortal warriors struggle for a bit. This as nearby, Urd and Peorth give each other a light hand slap.
 
“Pauvre, pauvre.. tis so sad.”
 
Urd smirks, as Skuld appears and sighs. “Why did you talk me into helping make that thing for you guys? You know Lind's going to rip into us when she gets out in a bit.” Urd just snickers at that in response, as Skuld cocks an eye at them.
 
Peorth explains simply for Skuld, in Urd's wake. “Watch and learn, the pervers nature of two elder goddesses. And the wiles to break rules to save our skins.” ..this Urd giggles in kind. “They won't be getting out of `that' any time soon, not for twenty-four hours at least.
 
We can escape to another dimension by then.”
 
Skuld sighs. “There goes my Robot 3000 marathon.”
 
Nearby, Bell looks and then turns and walks away, something her new connection with her Cousin, as well as her light tinge from the long since absent Tsukai, made her a bit devious. She'd apologize for everyone of goddess kin in a bit, as Bell expected an escape far earlier than Urd just espoused. But the Norn also suspected, it would just take long enough to give her mutual friends a new memory to one day laugh upon.
 
In all memories, there was usually something special to draw from and upon, the fun ones especially. Bell silently prayed as such, this would be one of those.
 
And as such, it went as such....
 
“I am going to KILL Urd and the others for this!” Lind exclaimed, as Imladris started thrashing around.. “Man this thing is tight! But let's try and see how tough it..” ..and he makes a strong thrash.
 
And stopped outright, when he hear a `most' unusual sound shooting out from Lind at that split moment.
 
“What the...?” Imlade quipped, and started to wrench and thrash again..
 
“-Moan- ....ughn..”
 
Imladris looked everywhere and way, as he couldn't see Lind's face in this position. “What the Heaven's Gate?”
 
Lind just crooned despite herself. “Uh oh...”
 
“What?” ..as he then thrashed again, and again another moan shoots out. Imladris stops, the third time getting something jogging up in his brain. “Wha the?”
 
Keiichi and Keima see with eye all nice and anime pipped. “What's going on?” ..Keiichi just remarks, no where near getting it. Keima has an inclination, being a dirty old man and all, as Imladris tries to struggle again, and `again' Lind has intense sensations shoot through her body.
 
If you `get' the idea by now.
 
Imlade wenches his head over. “What the eternity is with you Migoddess?”
 
Lind just shouts. “I don't know, I think those swits enchanted this wrapping or something. I keep feeling... sensations, every time you move in this thing!”
 
Imladris blinks in turn.. “Sensations?” ..this as Keima suddenly yanks at Keiichi. “Come on boy, coffee break.” ..this as it kicks in Kei's melon. “Oh yeah, coming da.. ah, Keima..” ..as they both scuttle away for sake of propriety. Imladris just looks over and shouts. “HEY! Don't leave us here like THIS!! Get my sword or something already!! HEY! HEY!!!!” ..this as he bounces and struggles his sight over at the now long vanished Keima/Keiichi pair. (Would say Father/Son, but you know...)
 
As he does so, Lind starts making sounds not meant for a non-Lemon fan fiction, as the sensations outright overwhelm her!
 
Lind finally shouts in such a `tone'. “Please stop, by the Almighty!!” ..the tone making Imladris needing a cold shower in Siberia just then. “Uh, can you try then?” ..he simply says. Lind tries just as furiously, and gets the `same' result reflected back into her. She `exhales' so hard, Imladris.. uh, wait, can't write that..
 
After a moment of eerie silence, Imladris just asks stupidly. “Uh, are you okay?”
 
“WHAT DO YOU THINK TWIT!?!? What is this thing DOING to me!? And why just ME!?” ..Imladris just quips stupidly.. “Well I don't feel anything.” ..and feels how hard Lind's back side head is on his own!
 
Imladris weeps, and just shuffles more, every bit of light movement getting to Lind in erotic feel and inflection. “Ughn, why won't it stop?” Imladris jitters in turn... “How should I know? Maybe it's a spectrum bandwidth thing that is locked on your signature or something?”
 
Lind just dryly retorts.. “Remind me to get you a diploma from the Education Consortium.”
 
“Hey, I only offered.”
 
Lind growls like a wild cat, and thinks of about a dozen new training/torture methods in that split second for the goddesses, save for Belldandy, (Though she wonders for once..,) just before Imladris hears the screech of brakes. “Hey.. HEY! I think I hear someone!” ..this Lind rolls her eyes, as soon, Megumi and Takano emerge up into the entry arch, carrying a few sacks of breakfast fodder for a fun cook fest with Bell. As they reach, Imladris just shouts.. “Uh.. hey, can you milady's please help us?” ..this as the two mortal fems blink, also anime pip eyed.
 
Takano just quips. “Uh, wha the devil are you two doing?”
 
Lind just moans out like a cat in heat. “Testing a new combat routine.... WHAT DOES IT LOOK LIKE!?? We're trapped!!”
 
“Don't have to yell.” Megumi just quips, wringing out her left ear, with the same said side free hand. She then adds.. “Where's our worse halves?”
 
Imlade auto-replies.. “In the house. Wha.. wha WAIT!! Wait please!!” ..as the two mortal fems just saunter off in their own lil world. (For the best of their sanity as it is.) As they disappear, Imladris goes manic in writhing, struggling and other violent movements.
 
Poor Lind.. (..sorta..)
 
Above, Gate just rolls her eyes as six celestial poets take the chance to make a special poem sonnet, as their own bartering chip later on this day. They just quip.. “(x6) I hope we live through today.”
 
Gate just groans, as the moans get louder, Imlade now resolutely crawling toward the Temple. “Don't sound so mortal.
 
We'll go through worse.”
 
The Eddas make out their own epitaph in advance. (And then get into an argument over each other's universal possessions..)
 
--------------------
 
The shrimpy elder bar keep opens the heavy wood slide door to his small sake shack, and flips the switch.
 
“Ah, a nice vacation, I...... Eh?” ..he blinks.
 
Over the endless nightmare of laughter, two over sized, nightmarishly weary blokes look up and plead, their faces as pale as zombies!!
 
Otaki/Tamiya: “PLUEEZSH HELP USSSSSssssshhhhhhhhh!!”
 
The screaming bar keep was last seen in Hiroshima, in a Shinto convent. (How many stories does Chihiro `have' on these two? Didn't know Satoko was like that?)
 
(Fin - Seven... maybe..)
 
--------------------
 
--------------------
 
Insane Author notes -
 
Sorry this took so long. Not really excuses for the length between releases, but more an enjoyable gaming experience called Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion / Shivering Isles. Anyone that knows what I mean, well.. you know where my soul was sucked into for a good month and a half. Guess what I named my character.. go on, guess... (You can guess my character class and everything too. Loved doing the Knights of the Nine quest line. The Paladin armor suit plug in mod helped add flair too.)
 
And yes got the god part at the end too.
 
I even put in goddess theme names for some of my magically enhanced gear, named in one format or another after AMG goddesses and such. (And one daedric suit of armor and weapon set, named after a certain CEO.. -evil snicker-)
 
Currently into ES III: Morrowind / Bloodmoon / Tribunal, but not as much so right now. I got `way' too many ideas in my melon. Sorry this story became so long, I had more ideas than I could fit into one chapter, so I shortened it.. -stupid sounding laughter-
 
Oh, and I hope this turned out as wacky as I hoped, what how Act VI went and all. Got another big surprise coming for the next Act. Just think of how we know where Urd came from now, but what about the other two? -divine giggle- ..er, sorry..
 
And ala Drabble infinitum..
 
--------------------
 
--------------------
 
(Valkyrie Drabbles - Part Eight. (Urd: We're stretching for ideas kids..) )
 
A bunch of mini-goddesses, and one mini-biker fixing nut (K1: Hey.) all sit at the edge of the front house stoop, one the size of hundreds of Coliseums, Urd looking around. “Wow, size does put everything into perspective.”
 
She then looks over, as Peorth cries over what is left of her favorite G.I. Joe Hawk figure, literally what's left, all of a torso, one broken leg, and.. uh.. that's it. Urd just shakes her head. “As does insanity.”
 
Just then, more heavy clashing with cheering next to Urd, as Skuld, Bell, K1 and Gan watch a spirited spar between two mini-warriors of the Grand Code. (That sounds kewl, don't it?) Urd cheers right on along, as Lind and Imlade have at each other with the skill that makes Goku proud.
 
Goku: “Wow, this is really something!”
 
Urd looks over and then punt kicks the mini-Sayian out of the fic! “Wrong series you moron! The Disclaimer doesn't cover you!”
 
Meanwhile, Lind keeps smacking Imlade's mini-weapon over and over, and over and over, and over and over, and.. (Skuld: Repetitive...)
 
Lind just yells.. “Come on, hit back!!!”
 
Imlade just feels his ribs snap and reform (ow) after another super-hard-as-all-heaven-and-hell-hit!! “But a gentleman and a knight doesn't hit a lady!”
 
Keiichi winces next. “Se hits hard doesn't she?” ..as Lind just retorts amid colorful language.. “I'm a brutal warrior with a fan following because of it! Don't call me a LADY!”
 
During the following biatch-slap fest Lind gives Imlade in the middle of that fight cloud effect, Bell remarks. “My, Lind is sure happy today.” ..everyone else just twitches their eyes at the perfect mini-divinity.
 
Urd sees that Imlade won't last to get to the next Drabble and shouts as she jump up! “Our hero is in great peril!. We must assist!”
 
Skuld just blandly retorts.. “Sorry, my goddess insurance premiums don't include acts of Valkyries in the policy.”
 
Urd just beams. “Won't need that.” ..as she just lifts Gan without much fanfare. “We have this thing!”
“HEY! I HAVE A FURRY NAME ALREADY!!”
Urd just dryly looks at the ratty. “Not going with that Clint Eastwood thing again, are you?”
 
Keiichi looks up and blurts. “You mean the guy from that Back to the Future movie?” ..something that makes Bell laugh out loud. Urd just sighs and points at the shattered remains of the chibi-knight, limbs flailing about between Valky curses and punches. “See that? The self insert author is going to have a cow, if we don't get gold dude out of that mess!”
Gan takes one look and just YIPES back.. “What am I supposed to about it!??!”
 
Urd just replies by just hard tossing Gan right into the middle of the furball. (Literally now..) The next second, a seriously pasted gold guy comes flying right back out, caught by three mini-Cousins. “Got ya good dude!” Skuld chimes.
 
Imlade looks up and sees seventeen of everything. “Who are you? What Age is this? Man or Elf?”
 
Urd just smirks. “Good to have a hard head.” ..just before a panicky scream from the furball.. (told ya literally..) ..makes everyone look. Peorth just cocks an eye, still clutching her ruined collectible. (Wait till Almighty finds out.) “Pardonnez, but does not Lind know it's Gan in there now?”
 
Bell just sighs. “You know how Valkyries are. All blind in battle over all other concerns.”
 
As the screaming and pleading keeps shooting out (with actual letters seen even..) and the divine cursing keeps pummeling, Urd just fingers her chin, taps it twice, and notes. “We need another sidekick.”
 
“Yeah, Gan's too smelly.” Skuld quips.
 
(Fin Eight - Urd: Ooh, is there Shark Fin tonight for dinner?)
 
--------------------
 
(Valkyrie Drabbles - Part Nine (Skuld: To think we'd have this many fan fics about us.) )
 
A hot and steamy day for sun tans and lemonade. Out just beyond, and hundreds of centimeters below the front stoop of the residence, several goddesses most celestial, suntan in very skimpy one pieces. (Which for Urd, is a literal thing, -gets a nasal tissue- ) Keiichi lays in trunks, as does Imlade, and bake away in the solar rays.
 
Keiichi notes over in sunglasses, at the sculpted body of his literal protector. “Nice muscles.”
 
Imlade glances over. “Good tan.”
 
The two smile at each other, then realize something is flat out off in the so saying, and both just shoot up and start gawking and pointing and cajoling at the `proper' sights nearby. “Woot! Goddess babes galore! Look at those tan lines!!” ..this getting off kilter looks from said goddesses, as the manly perspective is set straight
 
Mini-Bell just offers to Keiichi.. “You can put sun tan oil on me again if you like.”
 
Keiichi looks like he's just been poisoned, knowing that Skuld is glaring at him nearby, and how such a thing happened in the old TV series and all, when he tried it then. (The short lived one series, not the MUCH better current TV series, danke..)
 
Keiichi just twitters out.. “M.. maybe later..” ..and gets a glare from Urd in turn.
 
The more things change...........
 
Imlade meanwhile, after giving a smirking, sunglasses endowed Peorth a `glance', he notes of what is missing. “Oyah, where's Lind beloved?”
 
Just then, the sound of many mumbling female voices start to spike the very air, such that Urd looks up generally.. “What the devil that is my Mon?” ..and starts getting up and homing on the sound. The others soon do the same, and they all saunter in various fashion, towards a sand laden area, near where a rock step is, one that looks like the side of the Cliffs of Dover, at this chibi size.
 
Urd sees however what is going on.. “Wha?” ..anime cock-eyed, as Bell remarks. “Oh my, how fascinating.”
 
Skuld/Peorth in turn: “If crowded.”
 
Indeed, for what seems like millions of miniature scale kilometers, mini-Valkyries are lined up in nice and neat rows, in exacting square stylized, spiral lines that are both efficient in space use, and yet disturbing to see. Keiichi sees the way the line is set up, running `all' the way back to a glowing spot near the super huge temple entry arch entrance.
 
His kooky eyed look betrays.. “Who set up this line? The Borg?”
 
Urd meanwhile focuses instead on the end part of the line, and floats over to a simple looking table, with what looks to be a book singing session of some kind. What with all the stacks of what seem to be books and all. On closer inspection however, they are instead.. “Eh? Are those scrolls?”
 
They all then come into sight of, as Skuld blurts kook eyed. “Eh? Gan and Lind?”
 
At that, the front few dozen of mini-Valkyries in line snap out.. “No cutting!/End of the line goddesses!/Cutting is a Sin!” ..as Gan freaks and looks around for a place to hide! Mini-Lind meanwhile just remarks calmly. “Greetings fellow star children.”
 
Urd just plainly asks, as Keiichi gets yanked into a tug of war between several lonely mini-Valks and Bell.. ”What are you two doing?”
 
“I'm assuring the future of my beloved and I, in the long term financial sense. It was Gan's idea.”
 
Urd just swivels her eyes right at the rat, whom just blurts. “I.. ah.. um, well.. I.. ah..”
 
Skuld leans over at one of a bunch of happy mini-Valkyries, who hold a completed scroll, and notes. “Eh? It has gold guy's signature.” ..this Imlade shoots over and looks.. “Eh?” ..and instantly regrets it, as the no-longer-in-line Valks see him and start a wacky chase seen all over existence.
 
Urd just blurts. “What the universe are you two pulling? You know using a Titled' signature without authorization is bad news!”
 
Lind blinks back.. “But Gan said he got the signature from beloved today.” ..this the in-line-and-waiting Valks hear. Peorth then chimes in helpfully. “Oh, so that is why Imlade acted weird when he said something about that document.”
 
“Document?” ..comes from many vectors at once. (Gan starts tiptoeing away..)
 
Urd just nabs Gan anyway and starts shaking. “What are you doing with...” ..and sees a tube conveniently drop from his shaken, ratty hands. About a thousand goddess heads crowd around the unfurled document, and after reading, give Gan a rather `lethal' look. It's then, that in comparing the scroll with the mostly blank ones that had been signed, that they see the signature areas are in the same place!
 
Confused yet?
Gan just jitters out.. “When I found out his signature was gold, and he was swimming in it, I.. uh.. eey..”
 
Urd just shakes him because she's like that. “Going the bad guy route huh? Good for you.”
 
“T.. th.. then.. wh.. why.. th.. e.. shak...ing..”
 
Lind just sighs and then remarks. “Hate to break it to you, but it was for angel beads, even the ones being sold on Gbay.”
 
Gan blurts between shakes.. “A.. an... gwel.. beads?”
 
Urd just tosses Gan in the air. “Hah, poor dope doesn't realize Angel beads are worthless in this Terra.” ..and Gan just lands with a thump behind her. Skuld however blinks. “Then the document thingy?”
 
Lind notes the document, somehow kept from her during all this, and BLARES a look all of a sudden. “It's a Will and Testamite!”
 
Urd just cocks an eye. “Eh? Gan was going to off Cousin?”
 
Gan just shoot his hands up, anime defiant and all dopey looking as rat does.. “YES! And after all those strips and shows with me being the butt of all the jokes and abuse, I wanted my due! And I would have gotten away with it too, if it wasn't for those bratty kids and their dumb dog, I would have..”
 
Urd just hit Gan with a rock. “Balsy, but not very smart. Plus wrong bad guy speech, and show for that matter.”
 
Gan just looks up with a nice shiner. “Where am I?” ..just before Lind snaps her fingers, and the entire two pages of the manga page, with two fold out pages, are filled with endless numbers of mini-Valks surrounding Waldo.. er.. Gan, with a few interruptions for the other goddess heads we all know and cherish. Finding Gan is easy, he's the one with the ratty tail sticking up and out, and the moaning voice along with, floating up with.. “Canasta anyone?”
 
One mini-Valk quips back.. “Murder is a Sin.”
 
“How bout poker?”
 
---
 
Urd just pats the triple full body cast, which makes Gan yelp outright, anywhere Urd touches. (And does so often.) “Wow, you got creative today.
 
And you also learned how popular Cousin is with the War Division.”
 
Gan just coughs out bandages.. “Lucky me.”
 
(Fin Nine - Skuld: Is this Drabble too violent, or is it me?)