Ai No Kusabi Fan Fiction ❯ Punishment and Revenge ❯ One-Shot

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Punishment and Revenge

NC-17, explicit yaoi

Iason x Riki

by Kira Takenouchi

***The Ai no Kusabi world and its characters were created by Reiko Yoshihara. This fanfic was written by Kira Takenouchi and is offered free to fans of Ai no Kusabi.***

Author's Note: Special thanks to Jill for inspiring Daryl's assertiveness in this chapter.

View Anatra's fanart for this chapter at: http://www.deviantart.com/view/9328391/ !!

Riki woke up late, finding that Iason had already left for the day. He sighed, stretching, and feeling much better. Iason had been right-the combination of the accelerator and the opiate had done wonders for his soreness. He jumped up and went over to the floor-length mirror that hung on one wall, trying to look at the damage on his backside, and gasping when he saw how much he had healed in one night.

"That's fucking amazing," he muttered.

"You're finally up." Daryl was standing in the doorway, smiling at the way Riki was examining himself.

"Can you see this?" Riki exclaimed.

"Yes. Your bottom is…very lovely," Daryl answered, saucily.

"Smartass!" Riki grinned. "Seriously, I've never seen anything like it…how fast it healed, I mean."

Daryl nodded. "That's the accelerator."

"That's…fucking awesome."

"You didn't seem to care much for it yesterday."

"That's because it hurt like hell. But I guess…it was worth it."

"You think so? Or maybe Iason just healed you faster so he could dole out more punishment." Daryl cocked his head, smiling.

"What are you in such a good mood about?" Riki demanded, as he got dressed.

"Nothing…just that…Katze has a surprise for me."

"You're not fucking calling Katze from here are you?"

Daryl shook his head. "From the pavilion."

"You're an idiot. Iason will find out."

"You're…calling ME an idiot?" Daryl laughed. "After all the shit you've pulled?"

Riki stared at him for a moment, marveling over his relaxed, confident manner. "You sure have changed, Daryl. I still…can't quite get over it."

Daryl shrugged, leaning back against the doorframe. "Have I?"

"Yeah. Most definitely," Riki replied. You're more like Katze, he thought, privately. "So…how's Katze doing?"

"His injuries are mostly healed."

"So I guess…that means," Riki started, then stopped.

"Yeah. Iason already called him. He's to be punished tomorrow night."

They both fell silent for a moment.

"At least you'll get to see him," Riki said, softly.

Daryl hung his head. "Yeah," he whispered. "I just can't stand the thought…of watching him suffer."

"If I know Katze, he'll practically overdose on opiates before he gets here."

Daryl laughed. "That's exactly what he said he'd do."

The sound of front door opening startled them both. It was unusual for Iason to come home in the middle of the day, and they both rushed to greet him.

Daryl gasped when he saw him, and Riki stopped dead in his tracks. The Blondie's face was slightly bruised, his lip cut and a little swollen.

"What happened?" Riki demanded.

"Nothing you need to be concerned about," Iason replied.

"Can I get you something, Master Iason?" Daryl asked.

"Wine, Daryl."

Daryl rushed to retrieve the wanted drink, while Riki stepped in front of Iason, hands on hips.

"Who did this? Was it Raoul?"

The Blondie shot him a look that answered his guess.

"That fucking bastard! I'm gonna kill him!" Riki yelled.

Now Iason reached down and grabbed hold of his chin, bending down close to his face. "You most certainly will not," he said, sharply. "Riki. Mark my words. You are not to go near Raoul. I cannot protect you if you assault another Blondie." He released his pet and moved toward the great hall.

"Did he…what else did he do?" The mongrel's eyes flashed darkly, as his fury began rising from deep within.

Iason whipped around. "Pet. Let it go," he said, firmly.

"No. No, I will NOT let it go." His pet stared back at him defiantly.

"You WILL." Now Iason's voice rose as he began to get angry.

"But he…he hurt you!"

"I let him hurt me."

Riki shook his head, mystified. "What the fuck are you talking about? Do you mean you played a sex game with him?"

"Riki. This discussion is OVER."

"It's not over!" Furious, Riki kicked over an end-table, sending Iason's books crashing to the floor.

The Blondie grabbed his wrists, and then twisted them behind him as he pressed up against his back, restraining him. "Calm down," he commanded, as Riki struggled.

"I'm gonna…hack his prick off," Riki growled.

Now that Riki could not see him, Iason smiled, thrilled with his pet's protectiveness and rage. But he knew he had to discourage any form of retaliation or his pet would be in serious danger. Though Riki may have been the most feared mongrel in Ceres, he was simply no match for Raoul. Therefore, he would have to be harsh with him, for his own good.

"Pet," he whispered in his ear, "I am giving you one opportunity to settle down and obey me. If you persist with this behavior, I'll be forced to punish you. So we are finished discussing what happened with Raoul, and you are not to go near him or contact him in any way. Is that quite clear?"

Furious, Riki remained silent.

"Answer me, pet!" Iason ordered, sternly. "Are you going to obey me?"

"No, I am not," Riki replied, coldly. "I'm gonna kill him, like I said-or at least fuck him up like he deserves. And nothing you can do will stop me."

"Is that so?" Now Iason's voice was firm, uncompromising-the tone of voice he always used before disciplining his pet-the voice that meant Riki could no longer talk his way out of being punished. "Wouldn't my keeping you chained up stop you? Are you saying a hard spanking wouldn't stop you? Let's see about that."

The Blondie dragged him over to his chair and turned him over his knees, removing his glove with his teeth and tossing it aside as he kept his arms pinned behind his back with one hand. He tugged down Riki's pants, noting the healed flesh with some relief, knowing he could unleash his discipline without restraint, though the bruises meant it would be especially painful. That was good; he wanted Riki to hurt, because he was afraid his pet would seriously go after Raoul, a scenario he knew would end in disaster for the mongrel.

"I gave you an opportunity to avoid this, pet," Iason said, in a low voice. "Maybe next time you'll take it."

Hardening himself against what he knew would be heart-wrenching cries, he proceeded to spank Riki as hard as he could, his hand quickly burning from the force of his blows. Riki was completely surprised by the severity of his punishment, and wailed from the pain and, from his view, the injustice of being disciplined simply for caring about his master's well-being.

Iason had given him many spankings-some delivered as warnings, some playful, some as prelude to further punishment, others hard and brutal. But never had his pet experienced a spanking quite like this one. The bruises from his paddling made each strike excruciating, and his Blondie master simply would not stop. Riki began begging and pleading, promising to obey him long before Iason finally stopped. The Blondie gave him the full force of his arm, pushing past his own pain as his muscles cramped and his hand burned and ached. Drops of sweat rolled down his face from his brow, and still he did not stop.

In utter agony, Riki began desperately squirming and kicking to escape his punishment, but was unable to do so, though his body language, as well as his brutally red bottom, told his master that his arm was keenly felt.

Finally, when the mongrel's screams became almost eerie, Iason brought the spanking to a halt, but kept his pet bent over his knees.

"So pet. Did that spanking change your agenda? Or do I need to spank you some more?"

"Pl..please," Riki sobbed. "No more. I..won't…do anything. I pr..promise."

"I thought as much. A proper spanking can be quite persuasive, wouldn't you agree?"

His pet answered this with a tearful, incomprehensible reply. Feeling pity for him, but not wanting to dilute the effect of his punishment, Iason set him on his feet roughly. "Go to your room," he said, sternly. "If you disobey me again, you'll be right back over my knee, and I'll chain you up again. I think you know that's not an idle threat."

Eyes filled with misery, confusion, and hurt, Riki shot him a pathetic, dejected look before trotting off as ordered, not even bothering to pull up his pants. Suddenly wishing he could gather him up in his arms, Iason stared after him, comforting himself with the knowledge that Riki would probably not carry out his threat to hurt Raoul. It wasn't that he cared what happened to Raoul-it was that he worried about what would happen to Riki. His pet's threats to kill Raoul had been precious, and this made the Blondie feel even worse that he had been forced to discipline him so severely. Now Riki would be angry with him, which was the last thing he wanted.

Feeling irritated and now wanting to dole out more punishment, Iason called Daryl, who had been lurking nearby with his wine. Daryl brought him his wine and turned to go.

"Daryl. Don't you have something you want to tell me?" he asked, sharply.

Surprised, Daryl just stopped and looked at him, speechless.

"Perhaps I'll give you a hint. Would you like to explain why you've been calling Katze, defying my explicit orders?"

Daryl hung his head, wondering how Iason had uncovered his deception. "I'm sorry, Sir."

"You know you're in for some serious punishment."

"Yes, Master Iason."

Iason sighed. "Why, Daryl? After all this time? Why disobey me?"

The youth shook his head. "It wasn't…like that. It's just that I missed Katze so much."

"So much that you were willing to risk my displeasure and certain punishment? Have you any idea what's in store for you?"

Standing a little straighter, Daryl summoned the courage to look into his master's eyes. "I'm ready to be punished."

Laughing softly, the Blondie considered him for a moment. He almost admired Daryl's willingness to face his wrath, simply to talk to his lover. But his disobedience could not be tolerated. "Is that so? I don't think you can possibly be ready for what I have in mind for you."

Shivering a little at this threat, Daryl remained silent, waiting to learn his fate.

"Daryl. You're going to be punished with Katze. I'm going to whip you both, one right after the other. Each of you will watch the other suffer."

Dismayed, Daryl felt his face grow hot, his eyes stinging with tears he fought desperately not to shed-more for Katze than for himself-but some for himself, too. He knew all too well the pain of a whipping, and could not believe he would have to face it again, as well as witness Katze subjected to it.

Iason noted his tears impassively, sipping his wine. "Perhaps you should have weighed the consequences more carefully before you acted so disobediently."

Daryl nodded. "Yes, Sir." When Iason remained silent, he added, "shall I go now, Master Iason?"

"No. That's not all I have to tell you."

The youth waited, puzzled with the inexplicable look on his master's face.

The Blondie took another sip of his wine, studying him for a moment, then sighed. "I've decided that you will no longer be my Furniture, Daryl."

Surprised, the grey-eyed youth stared at him in alarm. Serving Iason had been his life-and now he was to be sold? He could not even get his mind around it, could not believe his master was so angry with him as to let him go.

"Please, Master Iason," he pleaded, "please…forgive me. Give me another chance." Daryl was terrified at the prospect of serving a new master, devastated at the thought of leaving Iason, who he had come to-in a very real way-care for. And…he'd come to truly care for Riki, too.

Pleased with Daryl's reluctance to leave him, Iason smiled, his anger softening. "It is not just your disobedience that's at issue. I have not decided on this to punish you. It is simply a fact that you are no longer suitable for my Furniture. The incident between you, Katze, and Riki was enough to convince me of that, but I delayed acting out of…perhaps a foolish affection for you."

Daryl blinked at these words. Iason had never, in all the time he had served him, suggested that he harbored any sort of affection for him. He felt flattered and, at the same time, distressed that this revelation came now, when his master was dismissing him.

"Your recent disobedience drove the point home. But, as I said, it was not just your disobedience that motivated my decision. I see something in you-a talent-that I think would be better utilized in a position more like Katze's. We discussed this possibility before, and now I want to move forward."

"A position…like Katze's?" His eyes wide, Daryl listened to his master, not able to believe what he was hearing.

"Yes. You would still serve me, but in other ways. I'm interested in putting your computer skills to better use."

"Would I still live…with you?"

"No. I'll arrange an apartment for you in the city. Unless of course," he added with a knowing smile, "you can find your own accommodations."

Impossibly, it seemed Iason was telling Daryl that he was allowing him to live with Katze, if he so chose. His knees suddenly going weak, Daryl stepped back, clutching the bar counter. "I…don't know what to say."

"Of course, this won't happen right away. First, you'll be training my new Furniture. That will take several months, because he'll be quite useless initially. He's still a pet, at the moment, about to undergo modification."

"I see." Daryl wondered who this new Furniture was, this unfortunate pet about to lose his pampered status in exchange for domestic servanthood, and what he had done to deserve it. His mind was a jumble of emotions; though initially he had despaired at Iason's announcement, now he began to see it as one of the most exciting things ever to happen in his life-a chance for greater freedom and responsibility, and most of all-a chance to be with Katze. It hardly seemed possible that Iason was giving him this news after he had just promised to punish him so severely.

"Thank you, Master Iason," he said, finally.

"You may go." The Blondie now turned and gazed out the window, suddenly tired of the conversation, a new headache coming on.

It had been a trying day. Raoul had left work in a rage, and Iason, aware of the attention their argument had generated, had thought it prudent to leave before his appearance caused even more gossip. He was, in truth, a bit sore from the fury Raoul had unleashed on him; he hadn't expected him to take his offer quite so enthusiastically.

Raoul had embraced the opportunity with relish, expressing physically all his anger and frustration with Iason, and while it had given him some release, the spurned Blondie was in no way ready to let matters rest as they were. At home, Raoul paced his apartment restlessly, occasionally pounding the wall with his fist, or hurling an object across the room. Yui watched all this with concern, having never seen his master quite so worked up. He was certain it had something to do with Iason Mink, but he knew better than to approach him about it, and simply waited for Raoul to notice him and want something. If he could have seen into the Blondie's mind, he would have shuddered at what he saw-Raoul's terrifying plans for Riki the Dark.

All Raoul could think about was how he could hurt Riki; how he would go about it, when he could get to the mongrel, how far he would take it. It was simply beyond his conception that Iason could be in love with a mongrel. Though he had finally come to understand something of his old lover's sexual appetite for his rebellious pet, it was impossible that Iason actually preferred Riki to him. It was inconceivable, not to mention an abomination-and Raoul intended to do something about it.

* * *

Riki woke up with a start, realizing that he was in his room, though it was late at night. Iason had not called for him; this was one of the few nights he had not slept with his master since the Blondie began taking him. He winced as he got up, his bottom tender and sore. Quietly, he walked through the penthouse in search of Iason, who wasn't in his bedroom or in the great hall. Next he tried the library, and found his master there, asleep in a chair, a book on his lap.

He smiled, adoring how Iason looked in his spectacles, fast asleep. But he also noted the bruising on his cheek with concern-and not a little anger. Fucking Raoul. Iason may have prevented him from doing anything immediately, but Riki was resolved to pay the Blondie back somehow. He wondered what had happened between them and why Iason refused to tell him about it.

Settling down at Iason's feet, he laid his head against his master's thigh, desperate for some affection. He had spent the afternoon and evening alone in his room, his bottom smarting from his spanking, and gone through an entire symphony of emotions, from hurt and anger, to confusion and betrayal, to misery, loneliness, and despair. Hour after hour, Iason did not come, and he had been wounded by that, more than anything, though he also obsessed over his hatred for Raoul. Finally, he had drifted off into a fitful, troubled sleep.

Iason woke, finding Riki snuggled up against his leg in a manner so endearing he couldn't help but smile. He reached down, stroking his hair. The Blondie had just awoken from an erotic dream involving the dark-haired mongrel who now curled up at his feet.

Riki looked up at him, eyes wide. "Are you still mad at me?"

"No, pet. As long as you obey me." Iason removed his glasses, and his gloves, setting them down on the end table next to him, along with his book.

The mongrel sighed. "I'm hungry. I didn't get any dinner."

"Daryl left something for you in the kitchen. But…don't go yet." Iason stroked his face for a moment, silent.

His pet gazed back at him, trying to ascertain his mood. "Do you…want something?"

"Yes," he whispered, eyes shining.

His pet waited, his eyes instinctively lowering to determine exactly how much his master wanted it. The Blondie's arousal clearly evident, Riki watched as Iason slowly unfastened his trousers, revealing his impressive erection as he spread his legs apart suggestively. He gazed down at his pet, his eyes smoldering with undeniable intent.

With deliberate, unhurried firmness, he took hold of Riki's hand, guiding it to his shaft, then showing him with a few strokes how he wanted to be pleasured. Iason appeared to be in a strange mood, wanting something a little different-the pace slower than usual-tantalizingly sensual and intense.

Riki complied, eager to please Iason and earn his praise, still stinging from his master's discipline-his heart more than his body. Iason's erotic manner excited him, the way he was staring down at him so intently, his head resting on the back of his chair, his thighs spread apart comfortably, his immense organ twitching with Riki's every stroke.

The Blondie did not speak, but as Riki touched him, he continued stroking his hair and face gently, his warm fingers moving to press against his lips. Then, he slid his hand around to the back of his head, drawing him closer, making his desire clear. With one hand around the base of his shaft, he pressed himself up to Riki's lips.

"Just relax," Iason said. "Let me do it."

"Do you want me to-," Riki began, then stopped, uncertain.

"I'll tell you want to do." The Blondie rubbed the tip of his erection against Riki's lips, parting them slowly. "Open your mouth a little," he whispered.

His pet obeyed, intrigued with this new method of oral exploration.

Iason grabbed hold of the mongrel's soft, dark hair, pulling his head back gently. "Just let me press against your tongue," now Iason drew his breath in sharply, "yes, love, just like that. Now, close your mouth around me…that's it. Yes."

Now Riki was desperate to begin sucking and pleasuring Iason in the way he was accustomed to, yet delighted in his master's game of controlled stimulation. Feeling his own lust mounting, he reached down and adjusted himself.

Thrusting very slightly against his tongue, Iason now had the head of his near-bursting organ in his pet's mouth. "Suck me…gently."

Riki obeyed, moving his hands up to Iason's thighs and raking them across his skin-tight body suit, delighting in the rock-hard muscles beneath, and the way his master had spread his legs so widely.

"Move your tongue." Finally allowed to practice his pleasuring arts, Riki unleashed an erotic lingual dance on his master's intoxicatingly hard cock, desperate for the Blondie to penetrate him completely, deeply, wanting to feel him bump up against the back of this throat where he could hook him and bring him quickly to completion.

Now Iason parted his lips, breathing a little more deeply. "Ohhh, pet," he murmured, closing his eyes. Releasing his hair and placing both hands on his head, he began thrusting a little deeper into the mongrel's mouth, groaning with each thrust.

Riki now slid a hand down his pants and began stroking himself, anxious for release.

"Relax your head in my hands-don't move," he commanded, opening his eyes. He held Riki's head in his hands and began thrusting at the pace he desired, enjoying, as always, a good fuck in the mongrel's mouth.

His pet, hoping his master's command did not pertain to his masturbatory manipulations, continued to pleasure himself.

"I told you not to move," the Blondie chided. "Stop touching yourself." Then, more softly, he added, "I'll take care of you-don't worry."

Appeased and stimulated by his master's promise to "take care of him," Riki moved his hands up to Iason's thighs again, stroking him passionately, longing to touch the Blondie's bare flesh, to have his nude body pressed close to his own.

"Suck a little harder," Iason demanded, then moaned. "Ohhh, yes. That's it. Perfect…just like that." He thrusted now more violently and deeply into his pet's mouth, his need rising with each stroke, his pleasure spiraling out of his control, the warm wetness of the mongrel's mouth too delicious to resist any longer. With a series of gasps and exclamations announcing his imminent release, the Blondie closed his eyes and then, groaning through gritted teeth, ejaculated, his semen filling the mongrel's mouth.

"Swallow me," he whispered, through half-closed eyes, vocalizing his pleasure with a soft moan as he withdrew-just as Riki obeyed, savoring his master's essence, and licking the tip of his organ to recover any remnants of his release.

"Riki," Iason murmured, softly, almost sighing.

"Was that acceptable, Master Iason?" Riki replied, a little saucily.

The Blondie smiled at his pet's teasing by calling him-as he properly should yet rarely did-Master. "It was quite satisfactory."

"What the fuck does that mean?" Riki demanded. "Satisfactory, that's it?"

Iason laughed, pulling Riki closer so he could kiss him. "It was perfect, my pet," he said, then kissed him slowly, savoring the taste of himself still in the mongrel's mouth.

Riki responded to this kiss eagerly, running his hand through Iason's soft hair, anxious to be "taken care of."

The Blondie took hold of his chin, looking into his eyes. "Now. What would you like, my love?"

The mongrel thought for a moment. He had wanted to get into bed with Iason, but suddenly realized he was far too aroused-he needed immediate release. "I want the same as you," he decided, finally. "Except…I won't last as long."

Iason smiled at this, knowing full well how easily Riki became aroused and how quickly he reached completion. It was one of the things he loved about him. There was now never any doubt that his pet would be an enthusiastic partner when it came to sex, although, of course, it had not always been that way in the very beginning. Yet even when the mongrel had been forced to perform for him in their early days together, Riki had aroused and released himself with astonishing speed…and frequency.

He rose, exchanging places with Riki, who had already unzipped his pants and pulled them down a little to reveal his considerable arousal. His pet sat down in the chair, smiling, as Iason positioned himself between his legs.

Then, not even sure why he did it, Iason firmly spread Riki's legs apart, pulling him down to position him better in the chair as he gazed purposefully at him, exactly replicating Katze's distinctive style. His pet gasped-partly from the sliding trauma to his sore bottom-but even more so from Iason's move, which he immediately recognized as Katze's.

For a long moment, master and pet stared at one another, Riki slowly comprehending that his master had been with Katze, and that this was his way of letting him know. The Blondie saw from Riki's look that his pet had definitely remembered Katze's erotic arts, had recognized the move, and therefore, had been affected by it when he had first experienced it.

Neither of them spoke about it, but in that moment something was communicated between them, something powerful-each of them looking into the heart of the other with nothing to restrict their view, if only for that brief moment. Each of them saw hurt, jealousy, and the strength of their attachment to one another-a bond that each day seemed to thicken anew, connecting one to the other, like the chains that joined them together when they ventured out in public.

Iason broke the gaze first, taking hold of him and stroking him masterfully, just the way his pet liked it. Excited, Riki rested his hands on the Blondie's head, ready for the wet stimulation of his mouth. His master answered this by flicking his tongue along his head and its ridge, and up and down his shaft.

"Yeah," Riki encouraged. "That's nice."

The Blondie continued this for a while as Riki stroked his hair, releasing long, sharp breaths that communicated his pleasure. When Iason finally took him into his mouth, the mongrel groaned, nearly spilling his seed from the stimulation. "Hold on," he cautioned, prompting Iason to remain still while his pet attempted to regain control, biting his lip. Riki stared with lust at the beautiful Blondie who knelt before him, sitting back gracefully on his heels, his long hair trailing exotically on the floor around him.

"Okay," Riki said, finally, moaning loudly as Iason resumed pleasuring him with his mouth. "Fuck it," he muttered, deciding there was no way he could make things last in his aroused state, so there was no point in holding back.

He celebrated this decision by thrusting eagerly into his master's mouth, groaning from the delicious stimulation. "Holy shit," he breathed. "You feel so...oh fuck…yeah, right there, just like-ohhhhh!" With sudden urgency, he climaxed violently into the waiting mouth of the handsome master who had punished him so relentlessly just hours before. The dark-haired, dark-eyed mongrel from the slums had no idea how he had come to this point in his life, so shamelessly seeking the affection and sexual attention of Iason Mink-the Blondie who had torn him from the only world he knew, whipping him into submission, demanding his obedience and love.

"What is it, pet?" Iason asked, softly, studying his anguished expression with concern.

Riki looked away, shaking his head.

Iason rose up on his knees, forcing his pet's attention. "Tell me."

The mongrel stared back at him for a moment. "I don't want to love you," he said, finally.

A little surprised by this remark, Iason considered it for a moment. "Does that mean you do love me?" he asked.

"No," Riki shot back, a little too quickly.

"And why, pet, is it so terrible a thing for you to love me?"

"Because you're…you're…a fucking asshole. You're always hurting me."

"If you mean I'm always punishing you, that's because you need correction," Iason said, softly.

"Like this morning? That was so unfair, Iason. Just because I cared about you. It was only natural that I'd want to do something. And you…really hurt me."

"You're forgetting once again," Iason sighed, "that you are my pet, Riki."

"How could I fucking forget that! You rub it in my face every damned day!"

"Calm down," the Blondie said, sternly. "Don't raise your voice with me."

"That's exactly what I'm talking about! You're always…putting me in my place."

Iason laughed softly. "Perhaps, pet, if you stayed in your place, there would be less putting you there." The mongrel attempted to look away, and Iason firmly held his chin, forcing his attention. "Look at me. Riki. You ARE my pet. As such, I am responsible for your behavior. If you need correction, make no mistake-I WILL punish you. With as much force as it takes. Surely you know that by now. Why you persist in defying me after all this time is simply beyond me."

"I don't want to be your pet," Riki replied. "I want to be…your lover."

Smiling at the mongrel's bold declaration, Iason softened a little. "Is that so? You want to be my lover?" Amused, he laughed softly.

"What's so fucking funny about that?" his pet demanded.

"Because pet, you want to be my lover, but you don't want to love me. These seem like contradictory aspirations, in my view."

His pet fell silent, feeling a little foolish. He slumped down in the chair, sulking.

"Come now. What's brought on all this?"

Now Riki gazed at him steadily. "When did it happen? When were you with him?"

Iason rose to his feet, realizing now that Riki was upset about Katze. "So. Is that what this is about?" He smiled. "Don't tell me my pet is jealous?"

"When did it happen?"

"I don't have to give an accounting to you, pet."

Riki pouted, annoyed.

"Might I remind you, Riki, that you were the first to open that door."

Unable to dispute this fact, his pet remained silent. So. Now he knew it had happened after Riki had been with Katze. But why had Iason pursued Katze? Simply to hurt him? Or out of curiosity? Revenge? And what about…Daryl? The mongrel pondered his master's actions, trying to uncover his motivations.

The Blondie sighed. "Go eat your dinner."

Riki obeyed, rising to leave the room. But as he brushed past Iason, the Blondie grabbed hold of him, pulling him close. Still angry, Riki stubbornly refused to embrace him, his arms hanging limply by his side.

"I wanted to know what you experienced," Iason whispered in his ear. "I had to understand why you wanted him."

Melting at his master's confession, Riki now threw his arms around him, burying his head in his chest. "Iason. Don't you get it? That was the night you were with Raoul. I was so…hurt."

For a long moment, the two of them stood together, holding each other, their embrace and shared secrets somehow soothing deep wounds, much like the accelerator had healed Riki's punished flesh.

* * *

Riki was on the balcony, smoking, thinking about the evening ahead. Katze and Daryl were both to be punished that night-severely punished. He still could not believe Iason was going to whip them both. For all his transgressions, Riki had never been whipped by his Blondie master-except by a kasey-whip, which hardly counted. And not only were they to be punished…apparently Daryl was being dismissed as Iason's Furniture. Riki was especially upset about this; he had come to truly enjoy Daryl's company. But at the same time Riki knew Iason was giving him an extraordinary gift-greater freedom, and, above all else, the chance to be with Katze.

Almost as though Daryl sensed he was the subject of Riki's thoughts, he wandered onto the balcony.

"So. Today's the big day," Riki said. "You scared?"

"Oh yes," Daryl freely admitted. "But as you said…at least I'll get to see Katze…though not in the circumstances either of us would like."

The mongrel took a long drag, pondering whether he should bring up the matter that had been eating away at him. Deciding that Daryl had a right to know, he exhaled, looking directly at him. "There's something…I want to ask you."

"What is it?"

"I wonder if you knew…that Iason…and Katze-," Riki stopped, uncertain of how to proceed.

"Yeah," Daryl replied, softly. "I know. Katze told me."

"What did he say?"

"He said…that Iason made him service him. We didn't go into details. He…wanted to wait until we could be together to discuss it."

Riki considered this, curious about this last detail.

Daryl shook his head. "I'm not sure exactly what happened. It was the same day Iason found out about the two of you-the day he paddled you. Katze said he tried to strangle him."

"What!" Riki exclaimed. All this was news to him. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"Because…I didn't want to talk about it," Daryl admitted.

"Oh." Riki tossed his cigarette over the ledge.

"You should really put that out before you discard it like that," Daryl chided. "What if it hits someone down there, still lit?"

Riki giggled, delighted with this thought, imagining Raoul walking under the balcony at precisely that moment.

Daryl shook his head. "You're…incorrigible. I'm just wondering what you'll do next to get into trouble. What will it be…dropping something else over the ledge, or maybe destroying Iason's art collection?"

The mongrel blinked for a moment, suddenly given an extraordinarily naughty idea. His eyes widening, he grinned at Daryl and then proceeded to leave the balcony, darting through the penthouse.

Recognizing Riki's mischievous look with alarm, Daryl took off after him. Riki had already made his way to the hidden door that led to the observatory.

"No! Riki!" Daryl cried out, suddenly guessing at the mongrel's intent.

Grinning, Riki opened the door and scrambled up the steps. Daryl picked up his pace, hoping to catch him before he committed a very unwise transgression. "Don't do it! Don't even think about it! Riki! You'll regret it!"

But Riki, now having thought of a way to get back at Raoul for hurting Iason, had made his way into the observatory, dashing across the floor to the wall where the immense painting hung, depicting Ios and Erphanes in the exact likenesses of Iason and Raoul. Without hesitating, the mongrel flipped on his lighter, holding it up to Raoul's face, watching it distort and melt. Then, he moved the flame down to the Blondie's ridiculously immense-though admittedly accurate-organ, subjecting it to a similar fate. The net effect of Riki's artistic commentary was comical, yet given the fact that he had just vandalized a great work of art, horrifying.

Daryl reached the observatory and apprehended Riki's handiwork with disbelief. "Riki!" he scolded, furious. "Are you completely insane? Iason's going to kill you!"

"What are you so mad about? I'm just expressing myself artistically."

"That was actually…a beautiful painting, and you just ruined it," Daryl lamented. "You're really going to be in for it this time. He's probably going to whip you, along with Katze and me."

"No, he won't," Riki said, confidently. "He doesn't want to leave any scars. He's too much of a pervert to mess up my body."

"Stupid! He's going to beat you within an inch of your life! That painting was worth millions! Not to mention the fact that Raoul painted it!"

"I don't fucking care," the mongrel replied, defiantly, thrilled with his revenge on Raoul.

Exasperated, Daryl grabbed him by his wrist, dragging him downstairs.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Riki demanded, trying to escape his punishing grip, surprised at Daryl's strength.

"Hush."

Laughing at Daryl's Master-like manner, Riki allowed him to successfully drag him to the great hall, then to the cabinet where his chains were kept.

"Oh come on! You're not seriously going to chain me up!"

Daryl answered this by snapping on his collar, leading him by the chain over to the post in the corner of the hall. Riki giggled furiously, finding Daryl's manner decidedly amusing.

When the grey-eyed youth fastened him to the post, however, he suddenly realized Daryl wasn't playing a game.

"Hey! What the fuck! Let me go, dammit!"

"No. Master Iason is going to be furious with you. It's my responsibility to make sure you don't get into any more trouble. I'm doing this for your sake, too."

"What! Daryl!"

Firm in his decision, Daryl returned to the kitchen, leaving Riki to howl his outrage. Once it became clear that he wasn't going to budge on the issue, the mongrel sat down, smiling at Daryl's resolve. He was still pleased with his decision to destroy Raoul's painting, though in the back of his mind he knew he was in for some serious punishment when Iason discovered what he'd done.

When the Blondie finally came home, he froze upon apprehending Riki chained in the hall. Iason turned to Daryl, who had come to greet him.

"Why is Riki in chains?"

"Forgive me, Master Iason. Riki has done something that will displease you, and I felt he needed restraining to prevent further transgressions."

"Is that so?" Hands on hips, Iason's voice rose, betraying his anger. "And what did he do this time?"

"He…damaged the painting Raoul made for you."

"He-," Iason started, then fell silent, striding toward the observatory, shooting Riki a withering look as he passed him. "Daryl had better be horribly mistaken," he warned.

Now feeling a little less exuberant over his accomplishment, Riki tried to remain calm as he waited for the inevitable.

Iason ascended the stairs quickly, his heart pounding as he entered the observatory. His first glance confirmed Daryl's assertion; as he walked toward the painting, he shook his head in disbelief when he saw Raoul's masterpiece so maliciously defaced. While he knew Riki had done it out of jealousy and anger, he felt as though something extraordinary had been lost forever, and for that, his pet was going to pay.

Returning downstairs, he went straightway to the special drawer where he kept his instruments of discipline, opening it with a slam of his fist, and retrieving the taming stick. He walked toward Riki, his eyes dark with anger.

"On your feet," he ordered, sternly.

Determined to maintain his dignity, Riki obeyed, rising, meeting his master's menacing gaze with defiance.

"Lower your pants."

The mongrel unzipped his pants and then hesitated, eyeing the taming stick that his master had begun slapping against his gloved hand in a threatening manner.

Impatient with his pet's procrastination, Iason grabbed hold of his trousers and tugged them down, roughly, flipping him over and shoving him up against the wall. He pinned his hands over his head, beginning to reprimand him.

"You're in for it this time, Riki. I've had it. What you did is unconscionable. So prepare yourself for pain-and you deserve every single stroke." Iason was so furious, his voice shook, as did his body.

Without further preparation, the Blondie swung the taming stick, striking Riki's bare bottom-still sore from the previous day's spanking-with merciless force, using the full range of his arm to generate velocity and increase the pain of impact. Despite all his plans to remain cool and detached during the punishment, Riki screamed, now remembering all too well the agony of the taming stick. Iason's cloak swirled rhythmically as he struck his recalcitrant pet over and over, his hair swaying as he leaned over to deliver the punishing blows to Riki's most tender region.

Daryl watched Riki's punishment from the hall, standing with his feet apart and his arms crossed on his chest, feeling some sympathy for him, but at the same time believing Iason was completely justified in disciplining him. He was actually a little angry with Riki for what he'd done; Raoul's painting had been one of the most beautiful things he'd ever seen, and it reminded him of when Katze had taken him to the ocean where they loved each other in the tides under the twin moons Ios and Erphanes. The painting had meaning for him, and Riki had, in a moment of ridiculous mischief, ruined it forever. And when Raoul found out…Daryl shuddered, wondering what the Blondie would do when he learned how his masterpiece had been destroyed…and by whom.

To say that Riki had been thoroughly tamed was an understatement. Iason had caned him to the point where his pet's legs buckled and he was being held up completely by Iason, who continued to pin his wrists to the wall above his head. In truth, it was the worst taming Riki had endured at his master's hand, and not something he ever cared to repeat.

Iason was so angry with Riki, he couldn't stop striking him. Now he began to punctuate his punishment with a sharp tongue-lashing. "How does this feel? Perhaps now you regret your utter stupidity? Stupid, foolish pet! Shame on you! I'm furious with you, Riki. Oh, you think begging is going to save you? It's too late for that. Naughty pet! No, I'm not going to stop. You're not getting off that easy. I'm not finished until you fully regret what you've done."

Ignoring Riki's pathetic begging, his piercing screams, and anguished sobs, the Blondie continued to punish his pet until his fury had run its course, which was unfortunate for the mongrel, since Iason's fury was long-winded and unrelenting. When at last he stopped, Riki slid to the floor, sobbing so hard he choked on his tears, coughing and gasping. His master stood over him, staring down at him with both hands on his hips, one hand still wielding the taming stick.

"I've been too easy on you, pet," he admonished. "Now you know what real punishment feels like. And this is what you can expect in the future should you disobey me again. Or perhaps next time I'll use the paddle. Would you like that?"

"No," Riki whispered.

"What's that?" Iason said, loudly. When Riki failed to reply, he grabbed his hair, pulling his head back. "Answer me!"

"No, Master Iason," his pet answered, softly, feeling completely defeated and beaten into submission.

"You will address me as Master Iason from now on. Is that understood?"

Riki bit his lip to keep from yelling out his views on this.

"I said," Iason said, annunciating each word, as he leaned in close to Riki's face, "IS THAT UNDERSTOOD?"

"Yes, Master Iason," the mongrel replied, averting his eyes.

"Every time you fail to do so, you'll get three strikes with the taming stick. Is that perfectly clear?"

Riki sighed. "Yes, Master Iason."

As if to demonstrate the validity of this threat, Iason retrieved the taming stick belt and put it on, sliding the stick into its sheath. It was something, he realized now, that he should have done long ago. He had allowed his pet to become too familiar, had given him too many liberties, and Riki had paid him back with a never-ending series of transgressions that no Blondie would tolerate as he had. With new Furniture coming into his household, he would have to rein in his unruly pet if he had any chance of training Juthian.

Now Iason turned and regarded Daryl, nodding at him and motioning to Riki with his head. "Well done," the Blondie said, simply, before retreating to the library.

For Daryl, it was a moment that was twelve years in coming-praise from his master. That it should come on the very day he was to be severely punished by Iason, on the eve of his dismissal, struck him as ironic. He could only assume the Blondie was referring to his having restrained Riki when he proffered his two-word approbation. Daryl shook his head, puzzling over the unpredictabilities of life.

* * *

"I'm going out…to the pavilion," Iason said, keeping his eyes averted as Daryl accompanied him to the door. "I'll be back very soon."

"Yes, Sir," Daryl said, softly. He knew why his master was going to the pavilion. He was going…to purchase a whip. One that would be used in a few hours on him…and on Katze.

Riki lay on the floor in the corner of the hall, miserable. He had managed to get his pants back up, but his bottom burned so badly he was tempted to pull them back down. Only his pride prevented him from doing so. Iason had brought Raoul's painting down and it leaned against the wall, just out of Riki's grasp, as a reminder to him of his transgression. Iason had wanted it there as a reminder to himself, as well, so that he would not forget what Riki had done.

But now that Iason was gone, Riki found the painting amusing, and giggled at the comical rendering of Raoul, feeling some relief to be distracted from his suffering.

"You'd better not let Iason catch you laughing like that," Daryl advised.

"I'm not that stupid," the mongrel retorted.

"Hmmmm."

"Prick!" Riki teased.

At that moment, the door buzzed, and Daryl went to answer it, surprised to see that it was Raoul.

"Master Iason is not here at the present," Daryl said, nervously, as he realized Raoul's painting was in plain view.

"I'll wait," Raoul said, moving as if to enter.

Daryl moved in front of him.

"How dare you block my way!" Raoul bellowed.

"I have…good reason."

Raoul hesitated. "Iason's orders?"

"No, but-."

"Move!" Raoul pushed him aside, angrily, striding into the penthouse.

On seeing Riki in chains, and then the painting next to him, he stopped, frozen, staring at his defaced image in disbelief. At that moment, all his good intentions to try and talk things out with Iason were swept away. In an instant, his previous plan to seek his revenge on the mongrel reasserted itself.

"You're dead," Raoul hissed, lunging toward the mongrel, who quickly leapt to his feet, but was essentially defenseless, not to mention restricted by his neckchain.

The Blondie unleashed a hard punch to Riki's face, then his stomach. The mongrel bent over, gasping for breath, and before he could recover, Raoul picked him up and threw him against the wall. Daryl instinctively ran and jumped on Raoul's back, and-not knowing how to fight-bit down as hard as he could on the Blondie's ear. Raoul howled in rage and pain, flinging Daryl from him, kicking him several times, and then picking him up and throwing him against a wall, knocking him unconscious.

Riki was able to use this distraction to get to his feet and now fought back with all his strength, managing to get in a few good punches of his own before Raoul overcame him with his brutal strength. The mongrel saw Daryl lying on the ground, blood coming from the boy's mouth, and he wished for Iason to come and save them. It was his last thought before he lost consciousness.

When he awoke, he was in an unfamiliar, dark place. Raoul stood over him, his face bruised and bloody, arms folded across his chest. "Good. You're awake. Now you're all mine, Riki. It's time to punish you."

Author's Note: To be placed on my mailing list for notification when a new fic is posted, contact me at kiratakenouchi@hotmail.com. POST A REVIEW of this or any of my stories and I'll send you advance releases and posting notifications of future fics (be sure to leave your email address).

View Anatra's fanart for this chapter at: http://www.deviantart.com/view/9328391/ !!