Angel Sanctuary Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Fallen demons ❯ Kurai's POV ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Sailor Ra: Yes, another story, why? Because I wanted to do this crossover…Here are the pairings:
MalikxKuraixBakura
SetoxKisara
RazielxMana
YamixNoyz
KiraxIsis
AU: I made Kurai a bit older about fourteen which is only a year difference from the manga, in the manga she is about thirteen or ten, but I thought she was more of thirteen person if you ask me. I don't own either or these mangas or animes just the small poem that doesn't have much to do with the plot
Summary: What happens when Kurai and Noyz fall into a whole new dimension that has monster that aren't real? What happens when Yami and the gang get involved with the war?
 
Fallen Angels
 
Prologue: Truly and utterly fallen
 
What happen? What…happened? I remember Madd Hatter telling me that…he called me and then a strange like covered us as if to protect us from something, but what? What's going on and where are we?
“Noyz…?” I shake the girl lightly as I feel the rain pour on us. She wakes up and looks up at me and smiles, relieved that I'm alright. She gets up and helps me up as we look around.
“Princess, are you alright?” Noyz ask as I nodded. I wanted to tell her how I really felt, but I don't want her to cry.
 
/I am not innocent/
/I am not pure/
/I have tainted blood and I lie/
 
We walk in the rain together as we hold the other's hand. We hope to find an evil or someone that we knew, but all we saw were buildings. Buildings where humans worked at and stuff like that. We didn't know where we were going, but we both didn't seem to mind except that we were tired.
I knew that we might die, but we wanted to. We wanted to die and be with the ones that we loved most. Yes, I would do anything to see my family again and my brother…Dying doesn't sound so bad right now…
 
/I wanted to die/
/I saw no point anymore/
/Fighting is useless in this life/
 
The rain is now light as if warm fingers were dancing on our skin. I think we don't give a care in this world much because of what we lost…I don't think we will make it and I don't think either of us cared.
 
/This life has no more bright sides/
/My life disappeared when you didn't return my love/
/All I wanted was you…to…/
 
The rain reminds me of Setsuna and Sara. Yes, a happy sinful couples. The one girl that had Setsuna's heart was in heaven. He was sad and he was going to get her back no matter how hard it was. He never gave me a second look and I know that…I just wish…
Don't we all in a way?
 
/I wanted you to say you cared/
/ I wanted you to say you loved/
/I wanted you to say you saw/
 
“What are two girls doing out here in this time of night?” we both looked at him. He had purple hair and a white shirt on with black pants. He seemed real nice so Noyz and I took his hand when he offered it to us.
“Kurai,” I said as he smiled.
“Mohaado.”
 
/I wanted everything in a way/
/I wanted to love/
/I wanted a lot/
 
Sailor Ra: A lot of these beginning that I write are all short so don't have a fit over it. I'll update soon promise.