Angel Sanctuary Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Fallen demons ❯ Meeting ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Sailor Ra: The new chapter! Don't own a thing!

Fallen demons
Chapter one: Meet
“You two must be very tire,” Mohaado said to the girls who were now surrounded by comfy blankets that were white and black and pink…? Kurai took the pink blanket, knowing that Noyz wouldn't dare have it now.
“Thank you,” Kurai whispered as the man smiled. He placed some tea on the coffee table with ease as the two took it. Though Noyz would have preferred something else, but still drank it.
“No problem, but what would two girls being doing out at night in a rain storm?” Mohaado asked as Kurai and Noyz looked at one another, wondering what to say.
“We got lost,” Noyz said as Kurai nodded. He sighed annoyingly as if the two had something to do with it.
“What parents, urg,” he muttered as Kurai smiled childishly as Noyz stared at him.
“Do you know where we could stay?” Noyz asked, disturbing his thoughts on their “parents”.
“Oh, yes, you could go to the orphanage, but you could stay here for a while,” he said as he wondered how Mana would react to two girls. Probably, she would be happy about it.
“Fine, I guess it's okay,” Kurai stated before Noyz would say something stupid. He then nodded and walked upstairs to grab some shirts.
“Princess, what are you doing?” Noyz asked annoyingly as she stole the pink blanket from Kurai. She may try to be more of a boy, but still had her girlish side.
“We need to stay here for a bit then we can go home…” Kurai said with a smile.
“How are we suppose to do that princess?” Noyz asked as Kurai held out her hand and uncurled her fist to reveal her earrings.
“The dragons will help us…”
“Mana, please show the girls up to your room,” Mohaado said to the browned haired girl as she jumped up and down. She walked into the living room and looked at the two wet girls.
“Hello, my name is Mana,” she said as the two girls looked at her.
Mana was wearing a white dress that was short sleeve and that reached her ankles. Her hair was tied back a bit so that you could see her face a bit easier. She was bare footed.
“Hello,” Kurai said, cluelessly because of the girl's cheerfulness. She smiled at Kurai as she put out her hand to them. She smiled at them as Noyz first grabbed her hand and was helped up.
`Though I hate angels, she seems to be one in a strange way,' Kurai thought, taking the girl's hand and followed her up stairs.
Was she an angel because she was so clueless? Or was it because she seemed to have a pure side of her that Kurai and Noyz could already see?
Mana, an angel of Earth?

Wing cutting is supposed to be the most painful and humiliating punishment for an angel…
Why…?
Because their wings holds their powers and keeps all the bacteria and germs coming into their body. They rot from the inside out and they feed on others who have also lost their wings. They lose their minds because of it and see their friends as food. They need to eat human flesh in hopes of stopping the pain. Their beautiful wings are the protection from god's insanity.
God…?
God makes angels go mad.
Why…?
He does experiments with them. That is how the seven sins were created, by his mad experiments. He controlled everyone and even because of all of this, a beautiful angel fell in love with him…
Who?
Alexiel…but she left after he favored her brother Rosiel.
Did god make her go crazy…? Did he chop off her wings? Angels aren't suppose to love god. That is forever forbidden, isn't it?
Angels go mad because of God. Alexiel repeated a tragic lives of recreation.
Is god mad?
God makes angels go mad…

Bakura opened his brown eyes and stared at the ceiling. He groaned again, that had been the same story that had played in his mind all week long. He didn't understand it either because…what did God have to do with him?
Bakura got out of the white bed to reveal his muscular chest and torn up jeans that he wore for the night. He yawned lazily as he walked up the mirror. He was bored, but he didn't want to see Malik today.
He walked over to the balcony of his apartment and sighed lightly. He leaned on his elbows as he looked at the gray clouds. He didn't seem to mind the rain that much, actually he enjoyed the rain because of how pure it was. Pure, yet damaging.
He smirked as he felt the rain run down his pale back. He knew something was coming, but he wasn't sure. It was pure, but the purity was tainted with blood. Was that was his dream was about? Angels, who represent good, go mad because of God? The creator of all things? He causes angels to go mad and become fallen angels? But the true question is that…Is God mad? And if he is then was he always like this?
“Why am I thinking about such things? This doesn't hold any interest to me,” he stated as he looked at the gray painted sky again. He smirked again as he thought about something that had just entered his mind.
“I may not know if God makes angels mad, but he makes humans mad, that's for sure,” Bakura mused as he ran his index finger of the scar on his cheek. He then laughed plainly at the thought

“What do you mean they aren't here?” Setsuna snapped at one of the guard of Gehenna (is that how you spell it?). He angrily looked at the guards and sighed when he realized that Kurai was `presumed' dead. He wore a white button shirt and black pants with black shoes and he was luckily back into his own body.
“They were probably killed in Hell,” Kira said as Setsuna looked at the floor. He couldn't stand it, he had promised Boyz he would always protect her. He hated the fact that Kurai and Noyz were probably dead. He hated the fact that he couldn't keep his promise.
“Well, what's done is done,” Kato said as Setsuna glared at him. Kato was right in a way, though Kira and Setsuna hated to admit it. Setsuna had to go to heaven and find Sara before anything happens to her.
“Kato, your right in a way. We have to go to heaven before anything happens to Sara…” Setsuna said as he turned away and walked out of the stone room.

Can you hear me cry? Can you hear the angels cry in pain as others cut off their wings? Can you hear them scream as they lose their minds, Mana? Can you hear their insanity? Can you?
What beautiful wings you have Mana. They are invisible to the naked eye, but I can seem them well. Oh Mana, you are so naïve, you don't even know that an angel is watching you….

Sailor Ra: Yup that's all. Bye now!