Angel Sanctuary Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Fallen demons ❯ Thoughts ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
 
Sailor Ra: Another chapter. I don't own a thing just plot.
 
 
Fallen Demons
 
Chapter two: Dreams
 
“I don't want to get up,” Noyz stated as Mana giggled and threw a pillow at her in response. Kurai and Noyz were still tired after last night, but Mana wouldn't have any of it as she tried to drag the two out of bed.
“We need to get you some cloths, I don't think a tattered dress will look very attractive,” Mana pointed out as they glared.
“Who says I want a man?” Noyz mumbled as Kurai nodded in agreement. She wondered why she would need anyone.
“I didn't say that,” Mana pouted this caused the two to think twice on their decision.
“Damn it, she's worse then my brother,” Noyz stated as Kurai nodded in agreement. Mana just blinked at them as they sighed.
`she's just too cute…' the two thought at the same time.
“Fine,” they said as the same time as Mana smiled happily. She passed them a white button shirt, a black shirt, short jeans, and another pair of jeans. The two grabbed what they preferred to wear and put it on before Mana would say anything.
“Are we going or what?” she asked as the two nodded.
 
_____
 
“It's about time,” Mai said to the browned haired girl. Mana smiled as she jumped in the air and landed in Mai's arms. She had a small sweat drop in her head as Mana smiled at her as she got off. The two just blinked at her as she smirked.
Kurai thought that Mai was very pretty compared to a lot of humans that she had seen in her lifetime. She had nice blonde hair that went to the curve of her back and nice clear blue eyes with a red shirt and some jeans that reached her knees. She just seemed…Kurai couldn't think of the right words. She just seemed…normal? Happy? Which was it, darn it!
“Come on, get into the car,” Mai said to them as she got in herself. The two got into the red convertible. Soon they felt the wind through their hair as Mai talked about good cloths stores. Kurai wasn't listening because her mind was too busy at the moment.
“What are your names?” Mai asked as Mana was about to answer, but Noyz answered.
“Noyz and this is pr-” Noyz was about to reveal the name, but Kurai answer before.
“Kurai,” she whispered as she looked out to the outside world.
`I wonder if she's always this quiet,' Mai wondered as she softly looked at the girl through the review mirror.
“How about we listen to some music?” Mai asked as Mana and Noyz nodded happily.
Noyz seemed to be a little out of it herself. She kept zoning out on everyone and it would be hard to get her back to Earth. She seemed to be gone in her own thoughts. She just wasn't herself and it had caused Mana to wonder if the two were always this quiet.
Mai turned on the radio as if to fill in the silence.
 
/Over the hills and far away, she pries that he'll return one day/
/As sure as the river reach the seas, back in arm is where she'll be/
/Over the hills and far away/
 
“What is this song?” Kurai asked as Mai shrugged. She wasn't too sure, but she liked the sound of it too. It had a jazzy beat of a sort.
“It's Nightwish, Over the hills and down far away,” Mana said as the three girls stared at her with shock. None of them could imagine her into this type of music.
Kurai shrugged, she didn't care. The song reminded her of Setsuna and how he promised Sara this and that…This and that. Wasn't she worth a little? Wasn't she even there? Did he even see her?
“Kurai, something wrong?” Mana asked as she shook her head. No, nothing was wrong. She was just tired of life that's all. That's all…
Kurai then realized that she still had Setsuna's earring. It was attached to her hair tie still. She couldn't believe that it held on. She smiled as she let her fingers play with it. It was the only thing that Sara could never have…she couldn't have his earring, but she could have him. At least she could hold onto this while Sara could hold onto Setsuna…She could hold onto this. And that was enough for her.
She was princess Kurai and she should be more worried about how to get home then silly memories of the savior. That's what she needs to do and that's what she will do! She just need to understand this world so she could unlock it's magic, yes, that's what she needed to do. She need to call out the dragons and get some help. She could get home and start the war with heaven and against those damned angels. That's what she needed to do more then anything.
“Is something wrong, Kurai?” Noyz asked as Kurai realized that she had zoned out again. She knew that she had worried her loyal friend, but she couldn't help it sometimes it was just habit.
Noyz looked at her Moon ring that shimmered on her right hand on her index finger. She smiled as she saw her reflection in the white pearl that looked like Boyz. That was the whole point, was to keep her brother alive. Through her and she had to cut off all her beautiful hair, but she had no regrets about it. Why would she? She only regretted not being able to protect her twin…her other half. She could keep his spirit alive through her and she would protect what was most precious to him, Kurai. He gave his life to protect her and she would do that same for him. There was no denying this.
Why would she deny this? She would protect Kurai just like her brother had. She wasn't afraid to die, but she still had moments when she wanted to curl up into a small ball so no one could find her. She still felt like that, but she had to keep fighting for her brother. If she didn't then his sacrifice would be worth nothing. It would be nothing and what would be the point to living in such a cruel world? If her brother wasn't worth something then what was he worth?
Mana was feeling uncomfortable because no one had said anything. It made her sort of twitchy. She just couldn't stand the darn silence! Darn it! It was WAY to quiet… What was she suppose to do when they go there?
Mai was also feeling uncomfortable because of what Mohaado had said to her. She didn't like how he said it or the facts to be honest. She was used to the whole shadow realm stuff, but…a war? She didn't want to get caught up in it, but she knew that it was in important. She knew that she kind of had to do it because she did mess up with Varon and the others. Yeah, so she kind of had to prove her loyalty, but this was only for her really. Everyone had accepted her back, but Jou's friends didn't want him to get to close. She knew all too well that she had hurt him more then anything.
“You are his weakness! You are his strength! Don't you see that?” Tea had yelled at her when had gotten back. She was so worried about Jou that she wouldn't let Mai get five feet close without glaring at her. She understood why, but she just…she screwed up and she didn't need everyone to remind her.
Mana just couldn't take the silence or the strange looks on their faces. She finally decided to speak.
“Hey!” she said as she tried to snap the two out of it, “were here!” she shouted loud enough for the whole mall to hear. The two blushed with embarrassment and got out of the car.
“MAI!” a voice yelled as two arms wrapped around her. She had a small vein behind her head as the three noticed a man hugging her.
“Jou!” Mai said as her hand made a sharp contact with his cheek. She sighed as Jou clung onto her again.
“Oh you two must the kids that Mohaado found,” Jou pointed to the three as Mana glared at him.
“You still can't remember me, I see,” Mana said as Jou smiled and patted her on the head like a dog.
“You better stop Jou or…” Mana kicked him in shin while Mai shook her head.
“Jou, Mana kind of has a short temper, remember?” Yami walked up to the group as Mana jumped in the air and then hugged him.
“Mana, don't hurt him,” Mai said as she hugged him tighter. In response he hugged his friend tightly as she smiled.
Noyz and Kurai wondered if they were dating because the two seemed very comfortable with one another.
Jou put his jean jacket on Kurai's shoulders as she looked at him in surprise.
“You were shivering,” Jou said to her as he smiled. This only confused Kurai even more, way more. They had just met only a few seconds ago and he was offering his jacket to her.
“Thank you,” she whispered as she looked up at him. She sighed as she saw him smile, she could have sworn that this human was related to Setsuna because of the blonde hair and blue eyes.
“Lets get going!” Mai said to everyone as they nodded. Though they were a little annoyed by that fact she was bossing them around, but Jou was used to it which made everyone wonder how much he loved her.
Kurai and Noyz followed the two into the mall. The two were shocked to see so many different cloths and makeup. Well, they weren't, but it just seemed so much. Kurai wasn't one that would get into stuff like this and she wasn't. She was just trying to get out of Mai's mad grip!
“Oh Kurai! This would look cute on you!” Mai said as she dragged the girl the pink skirts and stuff like that.
“Thanks, but I have to uhh, clean up!” Kurai said as she got out of her grip and ran out of the store like a mad woman.
She wore a white shirt and some jeans which made her look like a boy which was the point really. She didn't want anyone to know her gender for some reason, she just didn't want anyone to know at the moment. She then felt her hair become undone as someone took her hair band, the hair band that had Setsuna's earring!
 
Sailor Ra: Wonder who it is? Then review!