Angel Sanctuary Fan Fiction ❯ Only One ❯ Only One ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
I don't own Angel Sanctuary. At all. None of the character's are mine and they probably never will be. I don't own this song either. Yellowcard does. So with that in mind read on!


Broken this fragile thing now
And I can't, I can't pick up the pieces
And I've thrown my words all around
But I can't, I can't give you a reason

Setsuna stared at the lifeless dead body in his arms. His little sister, no, more than that. The love of his life who gave up everything she had ever had just to be with him, was now dead.

I feel so broken up (so broken up)
And I give up (I give up)
I just want to tell you so you know

"Please wake up," He whispered hoarsely to his beloved, "Please! your the only reason I want to stay alive! There is still so many moments I want to spend with you! It can't be over yet! Please, I must tell you..."

Here I go, scream my lungs out and try to get to you
You are my only one
I let go, but there's just no one that gets me like you
You are my only, my only one

There was so much Setsuna was sorry for. He was sorry for making his sister worry so much when he was gone, usually out picking a fight or being a no good rebel. He knew he never deserved her. All the moments he spent with her now seemed like a dream, like they were to good to be true.His heart felt so heavy, it was all just too much.

Made my mistakes, let you down
And I can't, I can't hold on for too long
Ran my whole life in the ground
And I can't, I can't get up when you're gone

Tears ran freely down his cheeks and hit Sara's face. Did Sara ever really know the extent of his love for her? All those times he tried to fall in love with other women, they were all for her safety, did she know that? Did she realize now that maybe a broken heart was better then the real outcome of her death. If he would have stayed out of her life, would she be safe now?

'Probably.' He thought to himself.

And something's breaking up (breaking up)
I feel like giving up (like giving up)
I won't walk out until you know

"Sara! Wake up! It's not funny anymore! You promised everything would be OK!" Setsuna screamed at the lifeless body that he was clutching so tightly that he left indentations on her perfectly smooth skin.

Here I go, scream my lungs out and try to get to you
You are my only one
I let go, but there's just no one that gets me like you
You are my only my only one

"I am so sorry. It's all my fault," Setsuna loosened his grip on her, "I should have let you go and never seen you again. I should have listened to Mom. Sara I was so stupid, and because of my stupidity, you must pay the ultimate price. I Should have let you go... I should have..."

Here I go so dishonestly
Leave a note for you my only one
And I know you can see right through me
So let me go and you will find someone

He slowly stood up with the girl in his arms. She was gone. His only love was gone.

"I love you Sara."

Here I go, scream my lungs out and try to get to you
You are my only one
I let go, but there's just no one, no one like you
You are my only, my only one
My only one
My only one
My only one
You are my only, my only one


A/N: Well, I tried my best! I just heard this song and really wanted to center it around Sara and Setsuna and the love they shared for each other. Blasted angst!