Avatar The Last Airbender Fan Fiction ❯ Fun and Games ❯ Bound ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Bunnie: Wow, I'm doing so good at this fic. It's awesome.
 
Zuko: A little cocky aren't we?
 
Katara: And who are you to say ANYTHING about being cocky?
 
Zuko: Whatever.
 
Bunnie: You sound like such a stereotypical teen. Oh well, on with the story!
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
 
Zuko marched into the room still holding the ropes. He knew what he wanted and he would get it. There was almost something desperate in his eyes. As if what the men had said in the hall way had really affected him. Like he had to prove that he saw Katara as something different that his mother. Of course, there was one thing that would show them all.
 
Katara bit her lip as Zuko grabbed her arms and bound them together. Struggling wouldn't really help now. There was a sword of Damocles hanging over her head and she could feel it. She saw that he was very adroit at tying. The knots weren't very tight, but she knew that they wouldn't come undone. She thought of a few pretexts, but none of them would help her. Nothing could help her.
 
After she was completely bound Zuko moved in.
 
Katara took herself to a different place. She remembered playing in the water as a child. She remembered Sokka always being a loser. But sometimes he actually came through. She thought of Aang and everything they had gone through together. She wouldn't let herself think about what was happening now. `Must distract myself,' she thought through the tears and pain.
 
As if it had never happened, it was over. Zuko got up, untied Katara, pulled his robe back on, and walked out the door, careful to lock it behind him.
 
Katara rubbed her wrists where the ropes had been. `Did that just happen?' she couldn't believe it. But the pain she felt she knew was real. So it must have happened. “No,” she whispered. “No,” she reiterated slightly louder. Before she knew it she was screaming again. “No. No! NO! NOOO!” She was walking around the room. Suddenly she had started running, then sprinting, the tears pouring down her cheeks, gesticulating wildly.
 
What could she do? The very soul seemed to have been ripped from her. She felt used. Violated. Then she realized she should fell that way. She had been used and violated. By that creep. Whatever happened, she would never forgive him. She should have fought him. She should have tried. Why hadn't she? A terrible thought crossed her mind. What if she had actually wanted this to happen? Shaking it out of her head she began repeating the word `no' over and over again.
 
Many hours later Katara was still circling the room saying `no.' Finally she felt the ache of not sleeping creep into her eyes. She was used to getting a lot of sleep. Being knocked out didn't really give her much sleep. And after everything that had happened, she really needed to get a good nights sleep.
 
But she wouldn't ever so much as touch that bed again. No. It wouldn't happen. She took off her outer robe and made a make-shift pillow. It was uncomfortable, but better than the idea of sleeping in that bed again.
 
 
 
 
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
Bunnie: Oooh I threw in an idiom! “The sword of Damocles” means an imminent danger. Adroit- skillful, pretext- an excuse, gesticulate- move the arms energetically.
 
Zuko: *stunned* I'm a rapist.
 
Katara: OMG no way!
 
Bunnie: Well it is rated Teen for a reason.
 
Katara: But, this is insane!
 
Bunnie: Don't worry everything will work out.
 
Zuko: How the hell can this work out?
 
Bunnie: It will. And by the way, this is my 3rd chappie today. I feel inspired.