Avatar The Last Airbender Fan Fiction ❯ Fun and Games ❯ Back 'home' ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Bunnie: Okay Katara's back in the room she's beginning to hate.
 
Katara: Beginning? I hated it since I first got there.
 
Zuko: I regained consciousness sometime between this chapter and last.
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
Katara awoke hapless again in the cold barren room. Her furtive plans had failed. `That old man,' she thought the anger welling up inside her, `he did this. And I thought he wanted to help me. How could he?' Well he was just fire nation. What more could she expect from him?
 
She threw herself onto the bed and basically threw a temper tantrum. Her arms were flailing. Legs kicking in fury. Her voice reverberated against the metal walls, making it seem much louder that usually.
 
Outside the door the two fire-benders standing guard began complaining to one another. “She is so loud!” One moaned.
 
“I know, you'd think after an hour she'd lose some of her spunk.”
 
“But I guess that's why Zuko wants her so bad.”
 
“It might be nicer if she had more of a figure.”
 
“Yes but look at Zuko's mother. He can't be expecting much”
 
They both had a good laugh about that then froze. They saw that they weren't alone. And the last person in the world they wanted to overhear them had.
 
“So. I only like her because she reminds me of my beautiful, elegant, loving mother? Who just so happened to have an exquisite body. From any other man's perspective.” He added quickly as to not make it seem that he was attracted to his own mother. “You scum with have a plethora of punishment when we capture the Avatar and return home. For now, I will merely watch you. Oh and give you this!” He yelled irate as he shot two columns of fire toward the disrespectful soldiers.
 
Katara had stopped screaming. She had herd some of what was said. At least until someone else came and shut the men up. She could only guess as to who it might be. But she had a pretty good guess. And her conjecture was correct when she saw who it was that walked trough her door once again. This time with ropes.
 
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
Bunnie: Okay words this time
 
Hapless- unfortunate
Plethora- excess
Furtive-Secret stealthy
Irate- angry, incensed
 
Katara: Ropes? Getting into a little BDSM?
Zuko: No! I just need you to hold still.
 
Bunnie: Yeah if I put SM in it I'd have to rate it R and I can't cuz I'm not that old yet. But come March…