Avatar The Last Airbender Fan Fiction ❯ I'll Take Away Your Pain ❯ Chapter 1

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

I'll Take Away Your Pain
By: Light-Eco-Sage
 
Rated: Mature for being a PWP! (Kataang)
 
Summary: Katara gets bitten by a snake in a rather unfortunate location… or would that be a fortunate location? Aang has to suck the venom out, which leads to other things… LEMON!
 
Disclaimer: Avatar: The Last Airbender belongs to Bryke. I only own this piece of mindless smut.
 
LES: I don't know… I just have an urge to write a Kataang PWP. Who says Kataang isn't sexy? Probably an over-used plot device. But, oh well. And, as for the ages… Aang is 16 and Katara is 18, and this takes place about three years after the defeat of Ozai. In other words, they are adults, so any comments I get on their age will be laughed at. By the way, this is info for the modern age. If you're with someone who is bit by a snake, NEVER TRY TO SUCK THE VENOM OUT YOURSELF! Most snake-bite kits have a suction device which is much safer. I'm just doing it here because the Avatar world doesn't have things like that, and they'll be too far away from any town to get help in a timely manner. (All snake bites should be treated within a half-hour, if possible).
 
It was a beautiful day to be travelling through the Earth Kingdom.
In the years following Ozai's defeat, the Avatar and his friends had been working pretty much non-stop on Aang's quest to restore balance to the world. And, for the first year, they had all travelled together. But that soon changed. Sokka and Suki had one day, out of the blue, announced that they would be settling down on Kyoshi Island. Aang, Katara, and Toph had no idea why Sokka was suddenly so interested in settling down.
The answer to that mystery came nine months later when Suki gave birth to Sokka's child. The news came as a shock. Aang, Katara, and Toph had been in Ba Sing Se when they received the stunning news that Suki was pregnant and would soon be giving birth. Appa had to fly at full speed with no rest in order to get to Kyoshi Island on time to witness the birth of the first of the next generation, their first child to be born in a world free of war and terror.
Katara had cooed over the newborn boy for practically hours while Toph and Aang waited in the background. Aang didn't want to disturb this special family moment, and Toph stayed back because she wasn't really the type who liked kids.
Finally, Sokka glanced at Aang. “Hey, don't you want to hold my son too, Mister Avatar?”
Aang blinked in surprise. “I… shouldn't. I've never… I mean… I didn't want to disturb you and your family.”
“It's all right, Aang. You are my family.” Sokka said. “You're like a brother to me… and a potential future brother-in-law.” Sokka walked over to Aang, passing the tiny infant over, and instructing Aang how to hold the baby properly.
Aang had stared down at the child in amazement. In his fifteen years, he had never been able to hold a baby. But now that he had, there was something truly magical about the experience. The baby definitely took after Suki the most, with Earth Kingdom features, and the lighter skin tone, but his eyes were blue like Sokka's. “He… looks a lot like Suki.” Aang commented.
“Yeah, isn't it great?” Sokka asked, sounding completely enamored. “Suki and I made a great kid.”
Thus was the end of Sokka and Suki's travels. They settled down on Kyoshi Island, and the last Aang had heard, Suki was expecting another child.
Toph left them a few months after that. She had been offered what she called a `very sweet deal' to join the Earth Kingdom's military to whip their Earthbenders into shape.
Aang laughed to himself. He felt sorry for the Earth Kingdom soldiers. As Toph's first and most famous student, he knew quite well what sort of teaching methods she employed: a lot of yelling. She was certainly the best choice to whip the Earthbenders into shape.
So, the original Gang was whittled down until only Aang himself and Katara remained.
But, unlike the others, Aang had no fear of Katara leaving him. After all, they no longer were `just friends' or `Sifu and pupil'. In the aftermath of the war, they took a chance at a relationship, and they had been together ever since.
Three years of bliss, joy, sorrow, pain, anger, and arguments later, and they were still together, and a much stronger couple now. They knew each other almost better than they knew themselves. In fact, their relationship only lacked one thing…
True commitment.
No, neither one was cheating on the other. It was just difficult for the Avatar to settle down. Aang could provide a roof over her head. The Avatar had more houses around the world than any other person, so he had no shortage of places to stay. But he couldn't settle down in one because diplomatic runs kept him on the move almost constantly. He never was in a single house for more than a few days.
And they hadn't made love.
It's not that they didn't want to have sex; it's just that there was no time between constant traveling and diplomatic meetings.
And speaking of travelling, that's what they were doing right at that moment. A distress signal had come to them in Ba Sing Se from the Fire Nation. Apparently, the rebels were getting worked up again, just like they did every few months.
They were still in the Earth Kingdom, but it was getting late in the afternoon, so Aang and Katara decided to leave the ocean crossing for the morning.
Aang used Earthbending to create two Earth tents, and glanced back at Katara. “The tents are done.” He called. Every time they travelled, Aang longed to just set up a single Earth tent, but since he and Katara had yet to talk about taking their relationship to the next level, he always crushed the idea. It just seemed a little forward.
Aang cursed his sheltered upbringing. Perhaps if he had been raised normally, he would know how to approach a girl that he wanted to make love to. He was raised learning how to suppress the desires of his body, but he found he no longer wanted to. And now that he realized that he wanted to give in to his desires, he had no idea how to approach his girlfriend about it.
Katara glanced up from their dinner. “Thanks, Aang.” She stood up to get some more supplies from their food stores from where Appa's saddle lay.
Aang sighed heavily and set to work on making a much larger Earth structure for Appa. Normally, it was unnecessary, but from the look of the grey skies, it was going to rain this evening. And you haven't smelled bad-smelling wet animal fur until you've smelled wet Sky Bison. A large Earth structure would keep him dry and smelling normally.
He was just finishing putting the last supports on the structure when he heard Katara cry out.
Aang glanced around, and saw Katara sitting near the fire, clutching at her thigh. Aang began to rush over. “Katara, what's wrong?” He slid to a halt when he was about five feet away from her.
Curled up near Katara's leg was a large rat-viper, hissing angrily, and posed to strike. Thinking quickly, Aang used an Airbending move to toss the snake away into the bushes, hoping that it would continue on its way. After all, most snakes were perfectly content not to harm someone, and only bit when they felt threatened.
He rushed across the last of the distance, knelling next to Katara. “Katara, what happened? Did it bite you?”
Katara nodded. “I… I got up to get more leechee nuts, it must've moved there while I was gone. I think I accidently sat on it, and it bit me…”
“Let me see.” Aang ordered. Rat-vipers were very venomous. He knew that, without first aid, the venom could be deadly. The quicker he sucked the poison out, the better.
“No.” Katara objected.
“No?” Aang repeated, shocked. “Katara, please, Rat-vipers are deadly! And there's no way we can get to the nearest town on time, even with Appa. You have to let me take care of this.”
Katara trembled, and removed her hand from her leg. Aang gasped. He should have realized. The snake had bitten her about mid-way up her thigh on the inside. The fangs had gone right through her pants, and he could see the slightly blood bite on her inner thigh.
I'll have to suck… Aang shook his head. This was no time to be horny! But he still felt slightly awkward when he ordered: “Take off your shoes and pants, Katara. Tight clothing like your pants could only make the swelling worse.”
Aang turned away, hoping to get control of himself. He thought that by looking away as she undressed, he would be able to control himself. He quickly hurried over to their supplies and grabbed some oil and a small cup.
He paused, wondering what else he needed. Isolate the venom. Aang remembered from his teachings at the Air Temple. Without a thought, Aang ripped off his tunic and began tearing it into strips.
Zuko's gonna kill me. Aang thought to himself as he tore up his clothes. The robes were a gift from Zuko, and they apparently were very expensive. They were made from a special Fire Nation silk that was normally only used for the Royal Family's clothes, and the seamstress had to learn how to make the traditional Air Nomad clothing with only pictures of Air Nomad statues in history books as a reference. That, alone, had made the clothing's bill skyrocket.
But Aang was more than willing to sacrifice his clothing if Katara's life was on the line, and he knew that Zuko would feel that way too once he explained the situation.
Aang glanced around at Katara, and felt his jaw drop. Her pants were off, leaving her only in her customary white underwear. Her legs were spread to give him access to the snake bite. If he ignored the look of pained embarrassment on her face, this situation would be quite arousing.
Come on, Aang; get your mind out of the gutter! Aang mentally punched himself. He began a mental chant of all sorts of unsexy thoughts to stop the blood in his body from rushing downward. It hardly worked.
He quickly moved over to Katara, and used two strips from his torn tunic to isolate the venom in her leg, tying one about two inches above the bite, and the other two inches below. He carefully checked to make sure the cloth was not tied on too tight since cutting off blood flow to the area would only make it worse.
“Aang… I'm starting to feel a little sick…” Katara said worriedly.
“Hang on, Katara.” Aang said. He took the oil and sipped some. It tasted nasty and bitter in his mouth, but he also knew that it was important. Without it, he could end up being the one poisoned.
He hesitated slightly before pressing his mouth to the bite and sucking on it. Katara groaned, which only served to make Aang even more light-headed.
Once his mouth was full, he spat out the venom, being very careful to spit it all out. He took another sip of oil and sucked again, working as quickly as possible to minimize both of their pains.
It was only the knowledge that Katara's life was in very real danger that stopped Aang from fulfilling the dark fantasies plaguing his mind, fantasies of her soft body yielding against his hard one, of heat, sweat, and breathy gasps and moans…
Aang moaned against her thigh. Great, now I've given myself an erection at the worst possible time!
He spat out the second mouthful of venom and carefully examined the bite. It looked a lot better now. A massive hickey was a small price to pay for Katara's life.
He grabbed some water, tipped it into his mouth, swished it around, and spit it out to get rid of the last of the venom and oil. Then, using a combination of the last of his tunic, Waterbending, and Firebending, he created a hot compress to draw the rest of the venom out, and tied it to her leg. He carefully picked Katara up and carried her over to her Earth tent. He set her inside and propped up her back so that she could sit up. “Don't lay down, Katara. You've got to keep the bite lower than your heart.”
“Thank you, Aang. For helping me.” Katara said. “You're amazing.”
“It… it was nothing. Monks were not just scholars, but healers too. Though not as good as Water Tribe healers.” Aang said, trying to get up quickly before she could notice his painfully obvious erection.
All he wanted to do was get outside and take a long swim in the closest river, even though they would be freezing at this time of year. But Aang didn't mind, in fact, that is what he needed.
But, just as he was leaving, Katara grabbed his hand. “Where do you think you're going?”
“I… I was just…” Aang couldn't very well say `I'm going to get rid of my erection, and I'd rather not do it around you'.
“You're not the only one who knows First Aid. You're supposed to keep an eye on me in case I get worse or go into shock.”
“I… you're right. Sorry.” Aang said, grimacing painfully as he sat down next to her, hopefully in such a way that she wouldn't notice how aroused he was.
Katara leaned against his chest. “If you get me some water, I could use Waterbending to heal myself.” She said.
“Are you sure?” Aang asked, concerned that she wouldn't have the strength to Bend.
“I'm fine. You took care of the worst.” Katara said. “I think I should teach you how to heal.”
“I couldn't have a better teacher.” Aang said, using Waterbending to gather the water around them in the air, and passing it to her. “After all, who better to teach me how to heal than the only person who has ever brought the dead back to life.”
“I did what I had to, Aang.” Katara said, pressing the glowing water to her thigh. “I couldn't lose you. I wasn't ready to let you go. Besides, the spirit water did the work.” She paused. “Let's not talk about that day. It was the worst day of my life… seeing you lifeless…” Katara trailed off.
“You're right. I'm sorry.” Aang said. His own near-death experience hadn't scarred him nearly as much as it had Katara, so he stayed quiet about it.
Katara sighed. “Ahh… that's better.” She tossed the water aside. Aang inspected the bite once again. Her skin was perfect now, like she had never gotten bit by a snake in the first place. There was no swelling or discoloring.
Aang brushed his fingers against her healed skin. “Are you feeling better?”
Katara shivered at his contact. She had never felt him touch her so intimately. But now that he had, she craved more. She moaned low in her throat. “Aang…” She breathed.
When Katara called his name, it sent a shock straight to his groin, reminding him about his erection in a most inconvenient way. She just… she just sounded like she was begging him! “Katara?” He responded.
She half-turned to face him, and she noticed for the first time that he wasn't wearing his tunic. “Aang, what happened to your tunic?”
He blushed and untied the strips of cloth from her leg, showing it to her.
Katara gasped. “But… this is the good tunic that Zuko gave you.”
“Compared to you, this tunic is worth nothing.” Aang said truthfully. “If I wouldn't give up a single tunic to save your life, then I wouldn't be much of a boyfriend, would I?”
“Mmm… that's right.” Katara said, bringing a single finger up to trace the muscles of his chest and abs.
It was Aang's turn to shiver at her contact. “Ugh… Katara…”
“Yes, Aang?”
“What are you doing?” Aang asked.
“Rewarding you for saving my life.” Katara said. “But if you don't like it, I'll stop.” Her eyes trailed appraisingly down his chest and toned stomach, until she saw the bulge in his pants. “Though, judging by that, I'd say you're enjoying it.”
“Yes, I am enjoying it.” Aang admitted. “And I would have been excommunicated from the Temple for this.”
“Aang, you are the Air Nomad culture now.” Katara said. “You can keep the old traditions of your people, or you can make new ones. We can make new ones… together.” She snaked her hand inside his pants and underwear and brushed the tips of her fingers against his hardened manhood.
The result of this simple caress was rather shocking. Aang's breath hitched in his lungs, and his entire body spasmed. Katara was suddenly worried that she had hurt him. “Aang?!? Are you all right?”
Aang gasped for breath, an once-in-a-lifetime event as far as Katara was concerned. “I'm fine… that felt… good… amazing!” He leaned closer to her. “Don't stop.” He pulled her into a passionate kiss.
Katara moaned against his mouth as she continued to stroke his manhood. Aang moaned and groaned against her mouth, encouraging her to stroke him harder.
“Ahh… Katara… I love you, Katara…” Aang breathed, kissing the flesh of her neck.
Katara desperately wanted to know what he was feeling, so she took his hand and pressed it to her covered sex, letting out a low moan that rivaled his.
Aang got the non-verbal message and pressed his fingers into her covered womanhood without any further prompting.
“Katara…” He whispered. “Are you sure you want to do this?” Aang asked. “We don't have to do anything that makes you feel uncomfortable.”
“I'm sure, I'm sure, Aang.” Katara whispered back. “I love you, and I want you. I have for a long time.”
“But… what if you get… pregnant?” Aang asked.
“I would want nothing more than to have your children, Aang.” Katara whispered. “In case you don't already know, I want to be with you forever. I love you.” She repeated.
“I love you too, Katara.” Aang whispered, leaning in and kissing her
When they pulled apart, Katara wasted no time in taking off her own shirt, so that now she was only in her underwear before Aang.
Aang shifted their positions until he was hovering over her, his hips nestled comfortably between her thighs. He pressed his lips passionately against hers, and she opened her mouth to receive him. Their tongues met urgently, passionately.
Aang brought his right hand up, dragged it sensuously against her skin, and paused on her left breast, giving it a gentle squeeze. Katara gasped and moaned, arching her body up into his. Emboldened by her positive reactions, he set to work on removing her chest bindings.
After a minute or so, the white cloth fell away from her body, and Aang could only stare in shock. Despite their long and comfortable relationship, Aang had never seen her this unclothed. In short, she had never gotten more undressed than down to her underwear in front of him. And, after they began dating, he saw her unclothed less and less. Perhaps because it wasn't as awkward for your best friend to see you in your underwear than your boyfriend.
As far as Aang was concerned, Katara's body was perfect, soft, flawless skin that he was just dying to touch, to taste. He was overcome with an impulse, and since his higher brain functions had been shut down, he went with it. He leaned down and carefully pulled one of her nipples between his teeth and sucked lightly.
If she had a strong reaction before, her reaction now was mind-numbing. She cried out loudly, gripping onto Aang's head to keep him in place against her breast.
“Ahh! Ah! Aang, more! Please, more!” Katara begged.
For once, Aang was glad that Sokka, Suki, and Toph had left them. If Sokka could see him now, he would probably strangle him, Avatar or no. Suki would prattle on endlessly about how cute they were, and Toph would crack endless jokes about how he was finally proving himself a true man.
“As you wish.” Aang breathed against her breast. His hands drifted down her body before his fingers met the fabric of her underwear. Slowly and delicately, he pushed the fabric down her legs, she helped him kick the fabric off, leaving her naked and bared before him.
His fingers traced a trail up her thigh before he finally cupped her unclad womanhood, awed by the heat and wetness radiating from her most secret area. Curious, he experimentally rubbed her soft folds, and she bucked against his hand. Aang noticed that her gasps for breath had become much more shallow and irregular.
He kissed her passionately as she raked her fingers across his back and he carefully traced her womanhood, wanting to familiarize himself with her body before attempting to take her.
His questing fingers found a small bump of flesh hidden within her folds, but he was shocked when Katara let loose what he could only describe as a scream as his fingers brushed against it.
He jerked his fingers away from her, afraid that he had hurt her. “Katara, are you all right?”
Katara was still gasping for breath, clutching at Aang's shoulders desperately. “I'm all right. Please, don't stop, Aang. That felt amazing!”
Aang decided to trust her word, and set back to work. It took him a few seconds to find the little bump that seemed to cause her the most pleasure, but when he found it again, he carefully set to work on giving her as much pleasure as possible.
Katara's cries and moans were so arousing that Aang was practically in pain. His erection strained painfully against his underwear and pants. Every time she writhed against him, it only seemed to make his pain abate and grow worse at the same time.
When she began trembling, he moved on from the little bump and went back to exploring. A few seconds later, he found the spot where his fingers sank slightly into her body.
So, this is where… Aang thought to himself. He slowly pushed his fingers into her, drawing a ragged moan from Katara's throat. He carefully explored her damp warmth, reveling in the feeling of Katara's walls clinging to his fingers. He felt like a child carefully exploring a new toy, but as soon as the analogy came to him, he hated it.
He grinned to himself, and then scooted down the length of her body.
Katara sat up slightly. “Aang, what are you…?”
She was cut off abruptly when he pulled his fingers out of her and replaced them with his tongue.
Katara let out a chocked gasp and arched her body so far off the ground that Aang was worried for a moment that she had hurt her back. But, apparently there was no room in her mind for pain, since she only cried out for more.
Aang happily obliged, shoving his tongue as far up into her body as he could, and wished that it was longer. She tasted heavenly! It was like nothing he had ever tasted before, but it was still great. And he craved more.
It only took a few moments of Aang giving her pleasure with his mouth before she had her first orgasm, falling over the edge into ecstasy. Aang's mouth suddenly filled with her juices, and he lapped it up without complaint.
He pulled away from her slightly, and moved back up her body until they were eye-level. Katara gasped heavily for breath, and being the Master Airbender that he was, Aang helped her. He mimicked giving her mouth-to-mouth, using his own Airbending powers to calm her breathing. Of course, it was great to kiss her, and Katara got even more aroused as she tasted herself on his lips.
When he pulled away, Katara stared up at Aang. “Aang, aren't you a monk?”
“In a way.” Aang said. “I doubt I could be called a monk now, though.”
“That's not what I mean.” Katara gasped. “Where did you learn to do that?”
Aang blushed. “I learned it in my dreams. I've been dreaming about this night for a long time, Katara. I've had plenty of time to think about it.”
Katara smiled. “Good answer.”
It had started to storm outside, but neither of the lovers inside the Earth tent took any notice. It was dry inside, and they got as much heat as they needed from their straining bodies.
Katara moved her hands down his back until she came to his pants, slowly pushing them down along with his underwear. Aang groaned loudly as his manhood was freed.
Katara couldn't help but glance down between their bodies. After all, just like with Aang, she had never seen him nude. And now that she had, she wasn't disappointed. His slim build made it seem like everything about him would be small, but she was completely wrong on that count. Maybe it's another perk of being the Avatar. Katara giggled to herself. “Wow.” She breathed.
Aang blushed and kissed her, moaning as she grinded herself against him. Aang pulled away from her slightly, gazing into her eyes. Her crystal blue eyes were filled with love and lust, a gaze that Aang found more intoxicating than any alcohol that Sokka had talked him into drinking. “I love you.” Aang whispered.
“I love you too.” Katara whispered.
“Katara? Will you marry me?” Aang asked suddenly. “I don't have a necklace to give you yet, but I would love to make you one.”
Katara smiled broadly and embraced him. “Yes, Aang, I'd love to marry you… only you.”
Aang smiled down at her, and kissed her again. With Katara's aid, he positioned himself at her entrance and pressed inside her. Never, in his life, had he imagined such intimate contact. It was like every ounce of blood in his body was suddenly transformed into liquid fire.
Katara winced slightly as he entered her. The barrier that marked her virginity was been torn during one of their many battles, but she still was a virgin, and she wasn't used to having her body stretched the way it was now. She whimpered as he fully seated himself inside her.
“I'm sorry.” Aang whispered, pulling her into a passionate kiss. “I'm so sorry, Katara. Do you want me to stop?”
“No, Aang.” Katara whispered. “I want to do this with you because I love you. Just love me, Aang.” Katara whispered, kissing him. “Love me and make the pain go away.”
“I will.” Aang said, beginning to move inside her while kissing her at the same time. Katara clung onto him harder, pressing her face against his neck so that he couldn't see the look of pain on her face.
While she did a pretty good job of hiding her pain, Aang could still tell that she was uncomfortable. He cursed his inexperience. He knew that he was being clumsy and forceful as he made love to her, which was just to be expected since it was their first time. But, no matter what he did, he couldn't find any rhythm the lowered her pain at all. So, he came to understand that the only thing he could do was help her get used to the pain by offering a distraction.
He moved his hand down in between their straining bodies to where they were connected. He quickly found the same little bump that he had noticed before and began to rub it.
That did it. The pleasure caused by that act took her mind off the pain of their lovemaking, and she instantly became more responsive and vocal.
“Ohh… ohh! Aang!” Katara moaned, writhing against him in a way that nearly shut down his mind.
“Ahh… Katara-ahhh!” Aang moaned, drawing out the last syllable of her name in pleasure. “So tight. So hot. So wet. Oh Spirits, Katara… you feel so good!”
Katara moaned breathlessly as she gazed up into the eyes of the man she loved, glazed over with passion and lust. She pulled him into another kiss and they both moaned passionately into each other's mouths as he continued to rock into her body.
Katara moaned and tossed her head back, her eyes closed as if that was the only defense she had against the feelings raging through her body.
But she gasped out loud when Aang suddenly gripped the sides of her head and gently adjusted her face until they were nose to nose. “Look at me.” He ordered.
Katara gazed into his stormy grey eyes, more than happy to obey his command. After all, she loved his exotic grey eyes. They were the first things of him that she had fallen in love with. She gently caressed the side of his face and set herself to maintain their sensuous eye contact. Their eye contact was only broken when they kissed passionately or pleasure tore through their bodies.
He continued to rock sensuously against her body, taking everything she had to give, but giving her all of him in return.
Katara's moans turned into passionate screams as she felt her orgasm building up once again. “More, Aang!” Katara cried out desperately. “Just a little more, Aang! Don't stop! Please don't stop!” She begged, moving against him desperately.
“Never, Katara, never.” Aang breathed harshly. It only took a few more thrusts to send her over the end, and into ecstasy. She cried out with wild passion as her inner muscles clamped down on him, and sent Aang spiraling into ecstasy right after her.
“Ah… AANG!” Katara cried out his name into the darkness.
“Oh Spirits… KATARA!” Aang cried out immediately after her. His tattoos began to glow briefly during his orgasm, and Katara let out an extra moan as she felt Aang empty his seed into her.
Several moments later, his tattoos stopped glowing and Aang collapsed down against her sweat-dampened chest, both of them gasping for breath. A minute later, Aang regained his breath enough to function again and pulled Katara into a passionate kiss.
“I love you.” Katara whispered against his mouth, feeling content, but very tired at the same time. She could tell from the look on Aang's face that he was just as tired as she was.
“Love you, too, Kat.” Aang whispered. He backed away slowly, pulling his already softening manhood out of her. Katara let out a final gasp as he slipped out of her. Now that they'd had sex, she just felt empty without him. She couldn't understand how she hadn't felt empty before this moment.
He settled down next to her, pulling her naked back against his chest, and covering them both with a blanket. A few seconds later, and Aang began to laugh for no apparent reason.
Katara tried to twist around to look at him, but found that she couldn't because of the way he was holding her. “What's so funny?” She asked.
“The monks.” Aang said, still laughing slightly. “They had no idea what they were missing.” He kissed her neck. “You were amazing, Katara. Thank you.”
“No, Aang. Thank you… for loving me.” Katara whispered. “You're the Avatar, Aang, and you could have had any woman you wanted. But you chose me.”
“Katara, I do have the woman I want. I want you, and I always have wanted you. You're the woman I want to marry and spend the rest of my life with.”
“I love you, Aang.”
“I love you too, Kat.”
With those final words of love, they fell asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~
(Seven months later, Kyoshi Island…)
“Where the hell are they?” Sokka asked, in a bad mood as always. He knew that when Suki gave birth to his first child, Aang and Katara had arrived just hours before the baby was born, though that was Sokka's fault. At the time, Aang still had a lot of enemies, so he didn't want anyone knowing about his son's birth. Now things were different, peace was restored, and the rebels were wiped out. So Sokka gave them a much quicker warning.
Well, Suki was now due sometime within the week, and Aang and Katara still had not arrived for the big occasion.
He strolled through the market, looking for some of Suki's favorite craving foods when the man at the store next to him suddenly began to foam up at the mouth and passed out, to the amusement of the entire street.
Sokka knew what that meant. The foamy guy was like an Avatar radar. Any time Aang was within five miles of Kyoshi Island, he would foam up without error. Aang and Katara were nearly there.
Sokka dropped his food, completely forgotten and rushed down to the Kyoshi statue, where Aang was sure to come in for a landing.
About two minutes later, Sokka spotted the massive form of Aang's Sky Bison, Appa. At the same time, Appa was also spotted by a number of Aang's old Kyoshi fangirls.
“Aang! The Avatar is coming!” They squealed. Sokka rolled his eyes. At least they don't call him `Aangy' any more. He thought.
Within a minute, the entire town was gathered around Kyoshi's statue. And Appa came in for a landing. Sokka stared in shock. He hadn't thought that Appa could get any bigger, but the Sky Bison had definitely grown bigger since he had last seen him. And speaking of growing…
Aang sat on the top of Appa's massive head, holding the reins as usual. And, if Sokka wasn't mistaken, Aang was quickly catching up to him in height, which annoyed Sokka to no ends seeing as he held the title of the tallest for the past few years since he passed up Zuko.
“Hello there, Sokka!” Aang called happily. “Are we late?”
“Nope. She's due within the week.” Sokka said. He approached the Sky Bison, expecting Aang to leap down and give his old friend an embrace, but Aang didn't jump down. He jumped back into the saddle on Appa's back.
Come to think of it, I haven't seen Katara yet. Could she not make it?
However, his brain quickly shut down when Aang reappeared. He could barely hear the collective gasps of the townsfolk of Kyoshi Island.
Aang reappeared holding Katara bridal-style, but that wasn't the worst of it! Oh no! Her stomach was round with child! With child!!! Sokka repeated in his mind angrily.
Aang leapt down lightly from the saddle, and gently set Katara on her feet. He noticed the shocked looks that Sokka and the townspeople were sending him. “Oh, yeah, I guess I forgot to mention that Katara's pregnant.”
“What… you… WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY BABY SISTER?!?” Sokka demanded.
“Oh please, Sokka. You have one child and another on the way. I think you can imagine what he did to me.” Katara said quietly. Aang blushed heavily. After all, here she was frankly discussing their sex life in public. But, then again, there was something about pregnant women where they couldn't censor themselves. Katara talked about whatever the hell she wanted, when she wanted, propriety be damned.
“ARE YOU EVEN MARRIED?!?”
“We're engaged.” Aang said quickly.
“What's the big deal, Sokka? You and Suki weren't even engaged when you left us to live on Kyoshi Island.” Katara said. This time, Sokka blushed. There goes Katara and her frankness again.
“How… how did this happen?” Sokka asked, sounding embarrassed. “Couldn't you two have waited until after you got married?”
“It just happened.” Aang said. “You see… Katara got bit by this snake…”
“AND PREGNANCY WAS THE CURE?!?” Sokka yelled for the whole town to hear.
The villagers sighed and left. After all, if you've heard one Sokka-rant, you've heard them all.
 
LES: Fin! Holy crap, what a long one-shot! Fifteen pages on Microsoft Word! Once again, I should stress to everyone that snake bites should never be treated this way. NEVER SUCK OUT THE VENOM YOURSELF! Get the person to a hospital as quickly as possible, the sooner the better. And remember to identify the snake. If possible, kill the snake and bring it with you to the hospital. After all, giving the wrong anti-venom could be deadly. Isolate the venom, but don't cut the skin. That only makes the risk of infection greater. And make sure that the bite is kept lower than the heart. If you want more info on snake bites and treating them, Google it.