Avatar The Last Airbender Fan Fiction ❯ Love Inprisoned ❯ Zuko! ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own anything that has to do with Avatar.
 
 
Chapter 1: Zuko!
 
**Katara's P.O.V. **
My name is Katara and I am 16 years of age. I belong to the southern water tribe along with my brother, Sokka, who is two years my elder. Our journey began when we found the Avatar, who was trapped in an iceberg for 100 years. We set out on our journey and have traveled long, running from an evil and hated fire nation prince, Zuko; he hunts Aang, the Avatar.
One day our journey brought us to the earth kingdom and that is when everything went wrong.
“Sokka don't eat all the food,” I said as I turned around, apparently to late, “great now I have to wait for you to go and get more food so I can cook dinner for Aang and myself.” I yelled at him this time.
“Katara you know me, I eat food I don't find it. Why don't you go and get it yourself?”
“Fine I will, but not because you told me to, but because you gave me permission to leave the cave just now!” “Wait Katara I didn't mean that.” He was too late, I was rushing through the forest enjoying the freedom, when I walked into a grove and was about to pick some fruit, about 20 earth benders appeared. Smirking and smiling evilly as they surrounded me and were just about to pounce on me when what appeared to be their leader came out of the mountain, where there had been a solid wall.
“Well gentlemen what have we here? A young water tribe wench on her own inside Terra Cota territory, actually right on our front door step.” He said this as an evil smirk plastered itself on his face,” why don't you two gentlemen show this wench to her new accommodations. She will be here for quite sometime…. Oh and Jamosh in the third floor store room you will find a black dress that will suit her more than those rags, go get it and do what ever you have to, to get her to change into it, the only thing I wont allow you to do is rape her got that.”
“Yes sir.”
The two men he appointed to take me to a “room” grabbed me gruffly and thru me into a windowless cell.
It has been three days since I was captured and I'm freezing in this “dress” Jamosh gave me to wear it is a tube top dress that barely covers my cleavage and then is hardly long enough to cover my ass, the problem about it that makes me hate it more is that it is a fire nation dress and they burned all my other clothes. Well, everything except my mother's necklace which they said I could keep since it went sooooooo well with the dress. Also infuriating me they took away all my hair ties and left me with only a brush.
I have now set up a daily ritual, though these past two weeks. When I wake up I would fix this god forsaken dress so it covers up everything as much as possible, then I would take the brush and run 100 strokes thru my hair, by the time I was done the guards would usually have slid food into the cell and I would eat. After that was I took to practicing the moves for water bending only to stop when they handed me dinner, after eating dinner I laid down on the flat piece of fabric they call a cot and fell asleep only to wake and begin again.
Weeks went on like that until the guards came in one day about noon.
“What are they serving prisoners lunch now or are you here to give me another dress?” I asked curiously.
“Don't hold your breath, it's neither of those. We've decided to give you a cell mate.” He replied with venom and in stumbled Prince Zuko.
“GET YOUR FILTHY EARTH BENDING HANDS OFF ME!” reverberated off the walls of the cell after Zuko's shouting fit.
“You know the best way to learn is not always thru trial and error, especially when some one else is hurt in the process. You need to remember what I said when we first captured you,” replied Jamosh while he pulled me out of the cell.
**Zuko's P.O.V. **
“Get off of me! Let me go!” I yelled
“Tsk, tsk, you do have a bad temper. Perhaps we could do something for you; we only have one prisoner who doesn't already have a cellmate. You shall be her new one, but I should warn you if you struggle or yell or try to escape she will be raped.” Jamosh had told me.
“You wouldn't do that an innocent woman; there is no honor in that?” I had countered.
“Just watch me.”
After hearing what was to be my fate as I felt Jamosh pulling me out of the cell, I panicked; I struggled and tried to break free of his grip back into the cell where it would be at least safer.
I could see the evil glint in his eyes as he pulled me away into a new room. There was only a bed and chains attached to the bed.
Screaming; it was all I heard for 3 hours as I sat in that accursed cell. I felt ashamed that I was the cause of her pain; I had caused a girl that I didn't even know, a very beautiful, innocent girl to be raped. I hurt to know that I could do nothing right. Ever since I was exiled from the fire nation it seems as though everything I set my mind to failed.
About 10 minuets after the screaming stopped the door to my cell opened and in tumbled the girl, unconscious, her dress following her into the cell. I blushed as I felt her form press against my body.
I carried her over to the only cot and laid her down and placed her dress over her then I place a threadbare blanket over her.
I saw her eyes open and I couldn't move she was so god damn beautiful.
“What happened?” she asked beginning to panic.
“The guards shoved you in here, while you were unconscious, and you landed in my arms. I laid you down on the cot and covered you up.” I replied just barely above a whisper.
I listened as she gasped in horrible remembrance.
“D-don't look until I say ok, I'm going to put my dress back on.” She said with fear evident in her voice.
“I won't trust me.”
“Thanx, I guess.”
**Katara's P.O.V. **
“What's your name?” I heard him ask me after I had told him it was ok to turn around. I realized then that he couldn't know who I was. So after some deliberation I gave him this name, “Zula.” The look on his face said it all and it was only then I realized I had given him his sister's name.
Oh great, now I was in for it. He might think I was lying or try to kill me like I had seen him try to do to his sister.
“Are you royalty?” `Oh no, he asked it, he asked it! What now?'
“Um…. Yes…. I guess you could say that.” There I answered him and I sounded convincing.
“Ok, then are you sure your ok?” great he was referring to earlier. Man, I was trying to forget about that. It hurt so badly.
**Zuko's P.O.V. **
I sat there waiting for Zula, I guess, to answer me and then it dawned on me that that was the wrong thing to say.
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
\
Hey, Kittie here sry for the delay. Well here it is the first chappie. I know I know it moved way to fast but I had to do it for the plot.