Avatar The Last Airbender Fan Fiction ❯ Love Inprisoned ❯ What's in a name? ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Me: Hey, Kittie here, how have you all been doing?
Kita: We are fine. Really! Right everybody?
Me: Ok Kita, so why're you in my avatar fic when you're supposed to stay in my X-Men profile.
Kita: Oh, sorry should I go back?
Me: No, since your here you can stay.
Zuko: Ok, now can we get to me and Katara?
Me: Oh, yeah let's. Sorry about not updating in so long but, I'm in a good mood today.
Zuko: Yeah, she can't use school computers and her home computer doesn't have Microsoft word and she hates WordPad.
Me: Hey, Zuko, you're not supposed to tell them that!
Kita: R n' R
Disclaimer: I do not own Avatar.
 
Chapter 2: What's in a name?
**Katara's P.O.V. **
It has been two months since Jamosh had raped me and I have missed both my monthly bleedings for those months and that is never good. Sigh I'm extremely worried and I can tell that Zuko knows something is wrong, but he still says nothing.
**Later that night**
"I'm afraid," I whimpered into the stillness of the night after I thought Zuko was asleep and it felt good to put a voice to my fears, until I heard Zuko say, "What are you afraid of, Zula?"
**Zuko's P.O.V. **
"I'm afraid," I heard those simple words and knew that I had to do something for her, so I asked, "What are you afraid of, Zula?"
**Katara's P.O.V. **
“I wish I could explain it." I don't know why I even said something. I mean it wasn't like he really needed to know. If Sokka ever found out where I am he would... I don't even want to finish my own thought.
"Explain what?" He asked.
"Explain the fear I feel every week that passes and I haven't... Oh! What would YOU know? You wouldn't even understand my concerns anyway!" I cried.
"So, are you saying you think you might be pregnant?" He asked, voicing my very thoughts.
**Zuko's P.O.V. **
"So, are you saying you think you might be pregnant?" I heard myself asking her. The only response I received was Zula turning her head to face the wall, which I took as a yes.
**Katara's P.O.V. **
Why I didn't answer him I don't know. I just turned to face the wall and the next thing I know his arms are around me and he was trying to comfort me.
**Zuko's P.O.V. **
I rushed to her thinking I could comfort her. I didn't even know I had put my arms around her until I felt her shaking slightly. "It'll be ok... somehow."
**Katara's P.O.V. **
"It'll be ok... somehow." How dare he say that! It wasn't going to be ok. If I am pregnant, even if I was raped, I'm not married. I would be dead to my family.
"Do you know what my family would do to me if they knew," I yelled," I would be dead to them, tuned to the streets to live the life of a prostitute or... or... or a beggar." I very nearly whispered as I turned to him.
**Zuko's P.O.V. **
I didn't mean to upset her, but that is exactly what happened. I felt so ashamed that I had hurt her. That was not my intention, although, she aloud me to sit there holding her in my arms until the guard pushed breakfast through the door.
**Katara's P.O.V. **
I don't know why, but I asked Zuko to hold me for a while and by the time breakfast came I was feeling well enough to practice water bending.
**Zuko's P.O.V. **
I watched as she practiced her water bending with the water they gave us with our meal. I couldn't believe my eyes the grace and beauty that she moved with was that of the other world, yet so enchanting.
**Katara's P.O.V. **
As I was water bending I aloud my mind to wonder and I began to fell guilty about lying to Zuko, so I decided to tell him my real name.
**Zuko's P.O.V. **
"Zuko... Zuko... Are you listening to me?" I heard her ask, but I couldn't tear my attention from her body.
"ZUKO," She yelled as she stood in front o me.
"Uh, what," I oh so stupidly asked and she replied.
“Do you remember when you were first shoved in here... you asked my name... and I told you it was Zula... Well... Zuko... I'm sorry, but I lied... Zula is not my name... It's really Katara." I couldn't believe my ears, here was the Avatar's traveling companion and the one whose necklace I have.
**Katara's P.O.V. **
I couldn't stop crying the entire time I was telling him and when I saw his face it just made it worse.
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
 
Me: Hope you guys liked it if we're all lucky I might get to write another.
Kita: Wow! She's being extra nice.
Zuko: OK see you next chapter.
Me: Chow!!