Avatar The Last Airbender Fan Fiction ❯ Love Inprisoned ❯ A stir in the pot. ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Me: Wow time for another chappie already?
Kita: Well yes it's about time you owe your readers this!!
Zuko: I'd say you owed them more than just this chapter. I'd say you owed them two for every chapter you had them wait for an update.
Me: Then the story would be over.
Mob of angry readers: We want more chappies!!
Me: Sry but I've only got enough time for one tonight maybe tomorrow.
Mob of angry lawyers: *looks at me expectantly*
Me: Ok fine! Sokka you know what to do.
Sokka: What I have to?
Me: Yes, I'm giving you the chance to have the last word in every chapter.
Sokka: Yeah! Ok fine I'll say it. She doesn't own anything Avatar related.
 
 
Chapter 3: A stir of the pot.
 
**Sokka's P.O.V. **
“Aang, we need to go find Katara it has been over two months and I'm seriously worried that Zuko got her,” I said as I paced up and down our campsite.
“Sokka, I'm sorry, but we have searched everywhere on this island even under all the rocks and in all the trees and I mean, come on, it's not like she's inside the mountain. That's absurd,” he said even though he knew I was ready to try anything and everything at this point and Aang does know how to earth bend.
So I figured, “Why don't we look inside the mountain for her, and if we don't find anything then we'll go find Zuko and kill him for taking my sister.”
**Aang's P.O.V. **
I thought I had gone insane when I heard Sokka suggest we go inside the mountain.
“Are you out of your mind, Sokka? I will not go inside a mountain! What gave you the idea in the first place,” I yelled at him after I came out of my stupor.
“You did stupid,” he replied and then I realized that I had mentioned it.
**Sokka's P.O.V. **
I thought it was a great idea until reality hit me, how would she get inside the mountain when there are no earth benders for hundreds of miles. Although, I had seen Zuko's ship in the harbor.
**Iroh's P.O.V. **
Where did Zuko go? He was with me one moment and the next he's running off saying he found some fruit and then nothing from him for two months.
Looking into the Avatar's camp tonight I learned that the girl he was traveling with has also disappeared. Only she has been gone almost as long as we have been here, which makes things look very suspicious for my nephew and myself. This can't be good. As far as I know they could have captured Zuko and be keeping him tied up on their giant bison, or maybe the Avatar's volatile friend got tired of Zuko not answering him or giving him the wrong answer and did away with him.
**Ji's P.O.V. **
The men and I looked all over this island for Prince Zuko, but we couldn't find him. Its official he will never be found, but how can I just give up on him especially knowing what I now know.
***That morning***
Ji walked over to the breakfast room after finally getting all of his armor on.
“Lieutenant Ji, please follow me for a moment,” whispered the retired general Iroh. Ji's stomach chose that moment to voice it's displeasure in being delayed on receiving its daily offering.
“Don't worry about your stomach, Ji,” Iroh had said, “you will eat as soon as I have finished speaking with you.”
“Yes, sir!” Ji replied and Iroh led him down one of the many halls toward the meeting room.
“Sir, I thought the meeting room was for private conversations and war meetings only?” Ji whispered.
“You dolt, this is a private conversation! No one is to know of what we talk of. Do you understand me?” Iroh replied in a sharp whisper as they entered the meeting room.
As the door closed Iroh said, “Now listen, and listen hard.”
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
Me: Ha ha now you have to wait for what Zuko's reaction and for what Iroh has to say.
Zuko: Hey that's not very nice!
Me: Too bad time to go.