Avatar The Last Airbender Fan Fiction ❯ Sibling Fire: Azula and Zuko Ficlets ❯ In Hot Water ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

In Hot Water
 
When the bath water went from lukewarm to scalding, he scowled at her. She whined that the water was too cold, but he didn't think she should be complaining. It was his bath she was interrupting, after all.
 
He looked away as she drew the string from her robe, and he shuddered as the water moved around him. Still, he refused to look at her as she dipped herself into his bath.
 
“Ah…” she exhaled. “This is much better. I don't know how you can stand such ice water.”
 
“What are you even doing here?” he snapped at her. She only snickered, and he felt the water shift around him again.
 
He snapped his head toward her, and his eyes widened in disgust. She met his expectations anxiously, extending upon his anger and transforming it into the most seductive and frightening feeling he's ever had before.
 
His mouth opened up for her, ready. And the water around him felt weighted and suffocated, and he hated that he didn't even mind. He shivered unnaturally to her touch, and immediately the blame fell on her.
 
Azula was always the one making waves, but Zuko was just as guilty of riding the tide.