Avatar The Last Airbender Fan Fiction ❯ Sokka's Must Read Letter ❯ It Burns ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Disclaimer: I don’t own Avatar: The Last Air-bender, the very talented team of Mike and Brain own the show and characters. Nor do I own the song I’m Gonna Sit Right Down and Write Myself a Letter by: Billy Williams, I’m not sure who does… The rating maybe wrong but I did try to get it right.

By: year of the snake (at fanfiction) aka. crescent moon (at mediaminer).


Chapter 4
“Dear Sokka,
You are the handsomest man I have ever seen, or the handsomest man I have ever not seen. If you’re half as handsome as you sound then you must knock the ladies dead.
When I sense your eyes on me I want to turn and kiss you ‘til you can’t breath. If I could see them I’m sure those blue eyes of yours would steal my soul.
And there are two things I want you to remember no matter what I say you’re a hilarious genius. The other is,
I love you.
Love always,
Toph, your Blind Bandit”

Sokka didn’t tell her about the kisses he’d placed on the bottom with Katara’s lipstick.
She punched him in the arm hard.
“Ow!” he complained rubbing the newly tender spot.
“If you’re gonna write for me at least make it sound like me Meat-For -Brains.” Toph stood up.
“Huh?”
“Handsome? I’m blind! I don’t care what you look like. I didn’t even know you had blue eyes. Nor do I know what blue is. I’ll concede that you’re a genius of sorts but you’re only funny when you mean to be half the time. And ‘steal my soul’ you must’ve gotten that from Ty Lee on one of her more grounded days.”
Toph went to her resting spot and plopped down. She was asleep mere seconds.
Sokka looked at his letter in a depressed sort of way. Then he reread it. “She’s right,” he whispered, “that does sound like something Ty Lee might say.” He laughed silently at his stupidity.
Sokka realized something. Toph didn’t deny she loved him. And she said nothing about wanting to kiss him whenever he looked at her. He grinned widely. So he did have a chance at the lovely heiress… Or she didn’t say he didn’t.
He kissed one of the kisses on the bottom of the page. Then he threw the paper into the fire. It burned the part that said she loved him last.
‘Toph,’ he thought, ‘every time I think you’re watching me through you’re rocky element I want to kiss you crazy. I’ll wait so you’ll forget this night then I will get those kisses.’
The End

429429429429429429429429429429429429429429429429429429429429429429429429

Thank you.