Avatar The Last Airbender Fan Fiction ❯ Sokka's Must Read Letter ❯ To Tell the Truth ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Disclaimer: I don’t own Avatar: The Last Air-bender, The very talented team of Mike and Brain own the show and characters. The rating maybe wrong but I did try to get it right.

By: year of the snake (at fanfiction) aka. crescent moon (at mediaminer).

Chapter 3
After he was gone Aang asked, “So Sokka likes Toph huh?”
“I guess so.”
“I thought he liked Suki.”
“Me too.”
Toph was causing avalanches in the Toph-made mountains and Sokka was soaking in nearby water wondering what was going on.
Toph didn’t talk much at dinner. Katara and Aang made some odd comments and Sokka talked a tiny bit but spent most of his time wondering what happened between these three to make them act so strangely. All this combined to make Sokka need to read his note that night.
When he was certain everyone was asleep he tried to find it. Sokka began franticly and quietly tearing his stuff apart but couldn’t find his letter.
“Looking for this?” Toph’s voice asked. She was holding his letter very casually.
“Toph, where’d you get that?”
“I found it.” ‘In your stuff.’ she thought to herself.
“Well… Um… Can I have it back please?” he questioned nervously.
“If you tell me what it is.”
“It’s a love letter from Suki.” he lied.
And she caught him in it. “Sokka I’m blind but that doesn’t mean I don’t know when you’re lying.”
Sokka slapped his forehead. ‘Duh!’ he thought.
Toph demanded, “Now tell me the truth.”
“Really, it’s just a letter from Suki.” he tried again hoping that telling it twice would make it more real to her.
She marched up to him, grabbed him by the collar and earth-bended the ground beneath her to make it so she with her diminutive height, was taller than him. Toph held him off the ground.
“Tell me the truth. What does it say!?!” she breathed furiously. The fire in her blind eyes would kill a man like The Wildman.
Sokka gulped. “Fine I’ll read it to you. Just let’s get back on level ground.”
Toph dropped him and he stumbled onto his sore bum. “Ow!” muttered Sokka as Toph earth-bended her platform back to where it had been before.
They settled near the fire so Sokka could see to read.
He began at the beginning. Which is probably the best place to start.

427427427427427427427427427427427427427427427427427427427427427427427427 42
Hi everyone! I left you hanging huh? Well the next chapter is the last one. So yeah, no guesses what that song is yet. If anyone guesses I will give you a hug through my computer.
Ah, I wonder what the letter says, what will Toph do when she finds out? Tune in next time and see. And REVIEW.
Thank you, bye.