Ayashi No Ceres Fan Fiction / Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction ❯ Fate, Love, Justice and Destiny ❯ Fate and Destiny step in ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Fate, Love, Justice and Destiny

Disclaimer and Author notes: Konnichiwa! Watashi wa Angel-chan! But I also am called Buffy-chan. I love Fushigi Yuugi otherwise known as Mysterious Play! My favorite characters are Tasuki and Tamahome and our favorite mikos Yui and Miaka. Fushigi Yuugi, Mysterious Play and all characters are owned Ms. Yuu Watase and their respective owners. NO DA!! :: sees everybody anime-sweat drop:: Sorry, I just had a little Chichiri moment. I own Seishinseii Mirai, Dokyou Chikara, Chouwa Yume, Dosei Shigyou, Mikomi Hikage and Yasashisa Warai, so if you use them and any part of my plot I will sue!!! In Japan they first say their last names and then their first names. Story is rated PG-13 for further chapters and Mysterious Play episodes are 13 and up.

Translator:

Nanase Aikawa or Aikawa Nanase: Japanese pop star, the American equivalent is either Jennifer Lopez or Christina Aguilera.

Magna: Japanese anime comic books
Anime: Japanese cartoons
-chan: a honorific used between good friends
-san: another honorific said to someone you respect, equivalent Mr/Ms/Mrs
arigato: thank you
Otosan: father
Okasan: mother
Seishi: Celestial Warriors
Miko: priestess

Names:
Dokyou Chikara: Dokyou = bravery Chikara = force, strength
Seishinseii Mirai: Seishinseii = sincerity Mirai = future
Chouwa Yume: Chouwa = harmony Yume = dream
Dosei Shigyou: Dosei = Saturn Shigyou =
Mikomi Hikage: Mikomi = hope Hikage = shadow
Yasashisa Warai: Yasashisa = kindness Warai = laugh, smile

Prologue: Fate and Destiny step in

The legends tell that a girl from another world from another world would become the priestess. The priestess would summon that country's god to protect them, and she herself would get to make a wish. The legends are true, but it is also said that shortly after the priestess appears her three maidens would emerge from the other world to protect her and her celestial warriors and help summon their god.

The three maidens of Suzaku must accept their duties to protect and help the priestess and her warriors.
The brave, strong, playful and skilled Maiden of Fate
The wise, beautiful, dreamy and just Maiden of Love and Justice
The kind, caring, psychic and digitations Maiden of Destiny

---------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------

Six girls entered the Odaiba community library, the library for the whole ward of Odaiba, which was in southern Odaiba. They had just left school to study for their entrance exams and to finish their homework. They all went to Yotsubada Junior High School, were 15 and in the ninth grade

------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------

"Miaka"

The reddish-brown haired priestess, named Yuuki Miaka or just Miaka, spun around with a scared look on her face. "Oh, it's just you, Hotohori. You scared me!" Miaka exclaimed.

Miaka Yuuki had been chosen as the Priestess of Suzaku and she had gathered her Celestial Warriors, just when the summoning of Suzaku was underway, Chiriko turned out to be Amiboshi of the Seiryu Seven. Her best friend Yui Hongo had become her rival and the Priestess of Seiryu.

Hotohori, the emperor of that land called Konan, who looked very much like a woman because of the delicately chiseled face and his long flowing hair which hung past his waist (A/N: how else can I describe it?!? Pretty doesn't seem to be enough), looked troubled. He was one of her seven celestial warriors, thus being one of the Suzaku Seven. He was one of the most logical of the Seishi. He was a great swordfighter using the Holy Sword of Suzaku. His specialty is fencing; since he had the best teachers since he was little he could probably do anything. Hotohori is the type that hides his feelings, but he can be very open at times, to certain people.

"You look concerned, Hotohori. What's the matter?" she asked sitting on the railing.

"As you know your tale appeared in legends and in 'The Universe of the Four Gods'. But, there are other legends related to Suzaku." He started to explain.

"You mean the legends about the Suzaku Seven?" Miaka asked quizzically.

"Sort of like that, only these legends are different. They tell of three girls coming from another world, perhaps from your world, when the priestess and her warriors need their help. They would accept the roles of the Celestial Maidens of Suzaku. In this case the girls, since they aren't the Celestial Maidens of Seiryu or Genbu, the maidens would be the Maidens of Fate, Love and Destiny. In the legend, the maidens would emerge to save, protect and help the priestess and her Celestial Warriors." He sighed and continued, "The only thing that bothers me is that they aren't here yet. And we need their help now."

"Now, I get it. We just have to wait until they get here and then summon Suzaku. Maybe they don't have to be here for the summoning." Everything in Miaka's head made sense. Miaka jumped off the railing.

"I'll have everything for the summoning of Suzaku. Why don't you ask Chiriko about it? I gave him the Universe of the Four Gods for the time being." Hotohori smiled lightly as Miaka ran off looking the other Celestial Warriors.

-------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------

Mirai Seishinseii, Chikara Dokyou, Yume Chouwa, Shigyou Dosei, Hikage Mikomi and Warai Yasashisa entered the crowded Odaiba library on a Friday afternoon, searching for an empty table. They squeezed past the other people and sat a table in the corner of the library.

Dokyou Chikara was an athletic girl with fiery-red hair that hung past her waist and was tied in a ponytail and her bangs drooped over and in her face. Dokyou was also very skilled in all Japanese martial arts including kempo, kendo and karate, but she showed the most interest in karate, kempo and kempo. She paid attention in class, aced all exams and was encouraged by her parents to go to Jonan High School, which was the one best High School in Tokyo. She had a smart, obnoxious attitude, which leads her to some very comic expressions.
Dokyou was brave, strong, so strong that she always beat every martial artist and practically everyone into a pulp, but she was playful and joking, which her teachers understood, just she constantly talked loud and a lot in class. Her family, which consisted of her father, mother and her older brother (A/N: who she always beat up her older brother), were very rich, because her father was the owner of several very successful companies and her mother was a prestigious Japanese dance teacher. Her family had enough money to hire 50 different teachers to teach her the martial arts and other Japanese customs. They lived in a traditional Japanese house with an adjoining dojo. Only Dokyou despised wearing kimonos. Dokyou's two best friends are Seishinseii Mirai and Chouwa Yume.

Seishinseii Mirai was a caring girl with short violet-bluish hair. It hung low enough just to touch her shoulder and her long bangs were pushed up behind a bandanna. She had prophetic dreams and visions of the future and was also a psychic, with telepathic and telekinetic powers.
She was the magical person of the group and she had trained with several different priests and priestesses in magic. She acknowledged her skills and was currently training under an old sorcerer. Seishinseii had drawing talents and apart from being a psychic, she wanted to be a magna artist. Dokyou acted more like the priestess because Seishinseii mostly kept to her self; she opened up only to people she knew very well and trusted.
Her family had died when she was younger and she had no relatives, so Seishinseii stayed with Dokyou and her family in their traditional Japanese house. The Chikaras had adopted her, but she still kept her real last name. She showed concern for everyone including the school bullies and teachers. Seishinseii learned Japanese dancing from Dokyou's mom, since Dokyou didn't want to learn it. Her only faults were that she was a gossip columnist and when her hunger took over she went crazy.

Chouwa Yume was the brain of the group. She was wise and just, Dokyou was smart and intelligent, but Chouwa read dictionaries and textbooks. She was smart and also wise. Chouwa was considered by most people beautiful, because of her long blue-green hair, which was tied in two braids with lots of loose strands flying around. Her bangs that covered her face were pushed aside so she could see, but frequently they fell into her face. Chouwa's hair, which hung past her knees, gave her a certain dreamy look when she was thinking of something. Chouwa was dreamy, even though she often spaced out, it gave her great ideas that complimented her abilities as an inventor. She was just, because she could tell when people were lying and she made good decisions. Chouwa lived in southern Odaiba near the library; with her single, divorced mother and her younger sister, they lived in an apartment complex.
Her family lived on her mother's income and childcare that her father paid. She didn't see her father very often, who lived in West Shinjuku. Their school was in West Shinjuku not too far for Jonan High School and Chouwa's father's house. Chouwa's mother was a teacher at Jonan High School, and she knew her daughter would get in the school, and Chouwa's father was a kempo master and his house was complete with training dojo.

Chouwa often visited him on the way home from school and she and her friends were always welcome at his house. Chouwa had moved to Odaiba from Kyoto 2 years ago, she, Dokyou and Seishinseii became best friends. Chouwa's memory never failed her.

"Gee, I'm wiped out. School was horrible even though I didn't pay attention in class, as usual. I was just drawing some pictures of my dream last night." Said Seishinseii sighing.

"Sei-chan! You know that if you fail the exams you'll never get into Jonan High School. We're all going to Jonan High School together. You have to concentrate!! You can have my notes after I'm done with my homework." Chouwa suggested thoughtfully.

"Arigato, Chouwa-chan." Thanked Seishinseii. She and Chouwa tediously got started on their homework, but Dokyou had already finished hers, so she chatted with Dosei, Mikomi and Yasashisa about school, since they were in the other class.

Dokyou walked into the very back of the library and crossed the threshold of a room filled with unsorted books. On the floor she found a book, which was apparently about Chinese Gods and translated into Japanese.

'The Universe of the Four Gods' Dokyou thought as she turned over the book. It appeared to be harmless (A/N: sure, like books can bite...), so she opened the book and started reading. The story was about the Priestess of Suzaku and her adventures. She had fallen in love with one of her Celestial Warriors named Tamahome and her best friend Yui had become her enemy and rival, the Priestess of Seiryu. They were trying to gather all of their Celestial Warriors, and trying to summon their gods. Several schemes by Yui's Celestial Warrior Nakago, who was trying to delay the summoning of Suzaku.

Dokyou was interrupted when someone tapped her on the shoulder. Dokyou jumped 5 feet into the air. "What are you reading?" Seishinseii asked calmingly. Dokyou sighed relieved and answered: "Some book I found called 'The Universe of the Four Gods', it's actually quite interesting, I think I'm going to borrow it." "I just wanted to tell you that Dosei, Mikomi and Yasashisa left a while ago. I was cramming with Chouwa-chan after they left and we're taking a break. You can study with us, if you want to? That book looked sort of familiar, like I had seen it in a dream before." " I know what you mean! I was drawn toward the book and I started reading it." Dokyou agreed. " Why don't we show it to Chouwa-chan?" Seishinseii suggested. Dokyou replied by standing up and brushing imaginary dust from her skirt which was part of their school uniform, even though Dokyou preferred pants and shirts; Seishinseii didn't mind dresses or skirts, but she also liked pants; Chouwa preferred skirts and dresses to pants.

Dokyou and Seishinseii got out of the dark corner and walked to their table in the emptying library. Chouwa was sitting at the table and sketching a machine on some paper. Dokyou snuck forward ahead of Seishinseii and silently brought her hand down on the table causing Chouwa to jump 7 feet in the air at the sound.

"Hi, Chouwa-chan! How's the studying going?" smirked Dokyou at Chouwa's surprised reaction. Seishinseii just smiled and seated herself next to Chouwa. "I was reading this book, while you were studying" Dokyou said as she held up the book and sat down next to Seishinseii, "Do you anything about Chinese gods?" "Normally, I would be asking you that question, bookworm." Chouwa smiled sweetly as she answered, "There are four Chinese gods: Suzaku, Byakko, Seiryu and Genbu." "I could have known that by looking at the cover." Dokyou interrupted. Chouwa shot her an evil look, but Dokyou just stared at her, her glare overpowering Chouwa's. "Suzaku is the guardian of the southern empire, Konan in Japanese, or Hong-Nan in Chinese, which means 'Crimson South'.
Seiryu is the guardian of the eastern kingdom, Kuto in Japanese, Qu-Dong in Chinese, which means 'Gathered East'. Byakko is the guardian of the western empire. And Genbu is the guardian of the northern kingdom. I don't know that much about Byakko, Genbu or the other gods, only that Suzaku is a phoenix, Seiryu is a dragon, and Byakko is a lion and Genbu a turtle. Genbu is the oldest of the gods and Suzaku's power comes from true, everlasting, and inescapable, predestined love." Chouwa sighed remembering that information about love.

------------------------------------------------------------ -----------------------------------------------

Miaka found Chiriko, Mitsukake and his cat Tama lounging by the fountain in the courtyard. Chiriko was the youngest of the Suzaku Seven, being only 13. He was a fast and accurate reader, who played a flute. He was regularly mistaken for a girl because of his hair, his eyes and his clothes. Chiriko was gentle and kind to others; just he would become corrupted if he hung out with the wrong people.

Mitsukake was kind, silent but very nice. He had special healing powers; he was like a portable hospital. His cat, Tama, was named after Tamahome, one of the Suzaku Seven and Miaka's boyfriend (A/N: sort of... I can't say lovers that would be too intimate), and named by Miaka.

Chiriko was sitting on a stone bench under the shade of a tree, trying read while the sunlight lasted. Mitsukake was petting Tama and leaning with his back against the fountain thinking to himself, he and Chiriko enjoyed each other's company.
Miaka leaned against the fountain catching her breath. Mitsukake and Chiriko looked up from what they were doing to stare at her. "Chiriko... do.. you... know... anything.. or.. any... other... legends... about... Suzaku...?" Miaka huffed out of breath.

"I have been looking through 'The Universe of the Four Gods' and so far I found out that the Celestial Maidens of Suzaku must be present to summon Suzaku." Chiriko answered.
"Why, don't you tell Hotohori about it? Maybe you can find out more from old manuscripts and 'The Universe of the Four Gods', ask Hotohori and his advisors. They should have recorded those legends somewhere." Miaka recommended.

Chiriko gathered his books and got off the bench and started walking towards Hotohori's chamber. Mitsukake, Miaka and Tama sat there until the sun went down, and then they walked to the dinner chamber.

--------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------

Seishinseii asked: "Where did you learn all that?" Since Dokyou was a bookworm, who read sci-fi and fantasy stuff and Chouwa was more a textbook person. Chouwa blushed as she explained: "I did a project about it at my old school in Kyoto."

"Yeah, sure whatever", mumbled Dokyou jealously, "Say aren't we having a sleepover at your dad's house today, Chouwa?" "Yeah, why, Dokyou?" inquired Chouwa. "Because I wanted to spar with him again!! Duh!" Dokyou quipped and laughed as she saw her friends' responses. "Because of that and it's Friday afternoon at 6 o' clock and we didn't get our stuff yet. I packed mine this morning, but when I woke Seishinseii up she threw her phone at my, and I caught it and threw it out the window. Sheeh, what a grouch.
So we still have to pack her stuff and get mine." Dokyou grinned evilly as Seishinseii blushed a crimson shade.

"I have to get my stuff, too. My mom thinks we should walk or take the subway." Chouwa clarified. "Then, why don't we go home and get our stuff. I just want to put this book back and get it before we go to West Shinjuku. Why don't we meet at the café in Koji Corner? It's near the library and the subway." Dokyou confirmed as she held up 'The Universe of the Four Gods'. Dokyou quickly packed her stuff and hurried to the 'restricted section' and put the book on the floor. When she returned Chouwa and Seishinseii were waiting for her at the door. They left the library and hurried down Main Street. Chouwa ran off on to Kouyuu Street as Dokyou and Seishinseii turned into Kenji Drive.

Dokyou and Seishinseii sprinted to the last house on the street and hastily slipped off their shoes before entering the house. They dashed up the stairs and each sprinted into their rooms. Dokyou grabbed her bag and her kendo sword, and then she walked into the next room, where she found Seishinseii swiftly packing her things into her overnight bag.
"Make sure you take some extra clothes, Sei-chan. You might need them." Dokyou teased in a motherly voice. She sauntered to her wardrobe and pulled out some extra clothes and tossed them to Seishinseii. Seishinseii stuffed the clothes and immediately afterwards she laid her hairbrush and spare bandannas in her bag. Dokyou and Seishinseii left the house and passed through the dojo. On their way there they met Ms.Oda, their maid and assistant, who Dokyou declared to her that they were going to Mr.Yume's house to sleepover for the weekend. In the weapons room in the dojo, Dokyou snatched her bokken on the way out and stuffed it in her bag, so that she was carrying her kendo sword.

Meanwhile...
Chouwa dashed home to their apartment complex, where she met here mother, who had just come home, Chouwa raced to her room as she shouted to her mother: "Mom, this weekend, Dokyou, Seishinseii and I are going to Dad's house for a sleepover. I asked you and Dad about it last week and you said it was okay." Chouwa walked into her room and got her bag and packed additional ribbons to braid her hair. On her way out Chouwa went her sister's room and said goodbye to her sister and her mother. She proceeded down the stairs in a fast pace.

Dokyou and Seishinseii arrived shortly before Chouwa at the café 'The Kyoto Temple' at Koji Corner. "Let's first I'll go to the library, so I can get the book and maybe we'll can read it tonight." Dokyou suggested. Chouwa and Seishinseii just nodded and watched their best friend rush off to the community library to get there before it closed.

Dokyou managed to make it to the library before it closed and she took out her library card. She reached the 'restricted room' and unexpectedly found the book sorted on a shelf. Dokyou scurried to the checkout desk and checked the book out.

------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------

Tamahome is Miaka's boyfriend and the martial artist of the Seishi. Martial arts were a natural talent for him. Tamahome was caring, but considers himself tough on the inside. He is very shy.

Nuriko is a surprisingly strong cross-dresser, who can easily crumble walls. He is a prospective bride for Hotohori. He gets very jealous, very easily. He is very open and caring towards Miaka, Hotohori and Tamahome. He gave him the nicknames, Tamahoney and Tamababy. Gets very emotional at times.

Tasuki is a mountain bandit. He has a tessen or steel harisen that spits fire if you chant the right words. He hated woman before he met Miaka and he was also attracted to her warmth and kindness like Hotohori. He would give up his life for Miaka like the other Seishi; just he protects her devotedly even though he has acknowledged that he can't have Miaka. Tasuki is fond of Chiriko that is why he teases him and everybody else.

Chichiri is a sorcerer. He wore a 'happy mask', since his real face was cut over one eye. Chichiri was a disciple of the oracle Taiskun, which is why he knows so many spells. He trained under her for 3 years. He is very assuming and logical; he and Hotohori often discussed issues that threatened the Suzaku Seishi.

The Suzaku Seishi (Suzaku Seven a.k.a.Seishi=Celestial Warriors) were sitting at the royal dinner table. Only Chiriko was missing. "Where's the little squirt?" requested Tasuki. "Chiriko is studying something. We have found legends that indicating three Celestial Maidens of Suzaku would appear and emerge when we need their help. The Maidens of Fate, Love and Destiny. They should be coming soon if the legends are true." Hotohori and Chichiri answered at the same time. "So, three more annoying girls just like Miaka! Great, just what I need." Grumbled Tasuki.

---------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------------

Dokyou hastily ran back to the Kyoto Temple. She slowed down as she neared the subway station with Seishinseii and Chouwa. They crashed down on three subway seats that were next to each other. Chouwa fell asleep on Dokyou's shoulder and Seishinseii had taken out a pad of paper and started sketching Chouwa in her sleep. Dokyou had taken out the Universe of the Four Gods and started reading until the part where Miaka runs to Chiriko, because Chouwa had started stirring. She carefully packed away the book without waking up Chouwa. The subway had just past the city of Hongo and after five more stops, they would be in West Shinjuku.

15 minutes later...

The girls arrived in West Shinjuku. They got off the subway and got a quick snack at a convenient store. Chouwa's father lived in the outskirts of Shinjuku in an area with very expensive housing. Dokyou navigated them through the maze of streets.

After crossing the far side of Shinjuku Park, they had reached the Yume dojo and shrine. Mr.Yume, who loved to spar with Dokyou even though he always got beaten badly by her, greeted them. He immediately challenged Dokyou to a match. Dokyou, who never turned down a good fight agreed: "Sure, I'll spar with you. Just let us put our stuff away." Dokyou had anticipated this and had been wearing shorts under her skirt, so she could fight. Chouwa led them to her room and they put their stuff down next to three futons. Dokyou snatched her bokken and kendo sword and wanted to take them with her to the training dojo. They donned their house shoes and sauntered to the training dojo. Dokyou led the way to the dojo, walking in a confident manner and opened the sliding door. She entered the dojo trailed closely by Chouwa, who was concerned for her father, and Seishinseii who just wanted to see a good fight and Dokyou win hands down. Chouwa and Seishinseii parked themselves on the sidelines, not to interfere with the contest. Seishinseii took the swords from Dokyou and started staring intently.

Mr. Yume and Dokyou faced each other and bowed. Dokyou wasn't wearing her karate or kempo clothes, her gi, but Mr.Yume was wearing his gi. He obviously prepared for the match. Dokyou immediately took a defensive stance, waiting for Mr.Yume to make the first move. He attacked with an axe-kick aimed for her shoulder, which she easily casually sidestepped. She landed a well-placed sidekick to his stomach, which had some much force that he flew across the dojo and into the wall, making another permanent imprint.

Chouwa rushed over to her father with Seishinseii in tow, who was just looking whether he was k.o. Dokyou quickly stretched her tense muscles with assorted back presses. She strode over to him, yawning: "You have more than that, right Mr.Yume? I did mean to hurt you, if I did." "Arigato, for your apology, but I seemed to have sprained my back sparring with you. You are a great martial artist. You'll have to work on your form in kendo and kempo instead of me sword fighting with you. Now would you three sweet girls carry me to my room?" Mr. Yume pleaded. Dokyou stepped forward. Mr. Yume fainted. "Dokyou can carry you upstairs without hurting you." Seishinseii and Chouwa said at the same time. Dokyou carefully lifted him up and carried him up the stairs. She laid Mr.Yume on his futon and tiptoed out of the room.

"Next time you should go easy on my dad, Dokyou. He can't anybody as good as you." Chouwa scolded. "Chouwa-chan, that is the understatement of the century. Nobody can take me on, unless they want to suffer a painful death." Dokyou bragged, flexing her muscles. "Seriously, Dokyou-chan! You can be SO full of yourself. But Chouwa-chan is right, you still could have tried not to beat him without killing him." Seishinseii smirked deadly.

"Your voice is SO NOT full of sarcasm. Why don't we go an anime and magna store, until it's dinnertime? Yume-san probably is going to sleep for a long time, so we'll just get dinner somewhere." Dokyou recommended smiling. "Chouwa-chan, do you think it's a good idea? Dokyou-chan most likely is right about your otosan sleeping long." Seishinseii inquired. Chouwa nodded and responded: "I got some allowance this weekend, from okasan. After dinner, maybe we could walk through Shinjuku Park."

They sneaked past the stairs and put on their shoes. Seishinseii was leading the way to downtown Shinjuku and listening to Dokyou show off; Chouwa was too busy worrying about her father and spacing out about what kind of injures Dokyou could have inflicted. Seishinseii was following her nose and it led her to the bakery next to 'V-Jump Animerica', the anime store they usually went to on the way home from school. Chouwa spontaneously concentrated. "Chouwa-chan, you don't have to pay for dinner. I can pay for it." Dokyou whispered in her ear. She passed Chouwa, pulling Seishinseii into the anime store. Dokyou picked up some magna and anime tapes for the sleepover. Chouwa entered the store, closely following them.

------------------------------------------------------------ ---------------------------------------------

The Seishi and their Miko departed to their chambers, except for Miaka and Tamahome. "The information and legends about the Celestial Maidens is pretty interesting. I wonder when they're coming?" Tamahome murmured softly petting her hair. He wrapped his arms around her, smelling her hair, which smelled like the cherry blossom shampoo she used. Miaka turned around. "Hopefully they come soon, so you and I can be together forever and Yui will become my friend again." Tamahome leaned down and Miaka lightly kissed him on the lips in front of the full moon. Unknown to them the Celestial Maidens were coming soon, very soon.

------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------------------------------

Seishinseii seized the new Nanase Aikawa CD from the rack and shrieked, almost forgetting her hunger: "Chouwa-chan, Dokyou-chan!!! The new Nanase Aikawa CD is out!! I'm like her greatest fan!!" Dokyou just swiftly looked at the CD and rolled her eyes turning away. Since Seishinseii got her allowance from Dokyou, because it was the Chikaras money and Dokyou was the more responsible of both of them. Seishinseii knew that and moved in for the kill: "Dokyou, please can I get the CD?? Pweeze, Pweeze!! You know how much I love Nanase Aikawa!! Come on... Pweeze!!" Dokyou blushed a fiery red as a couple people turned their heads to see the spectacle. "Okay, Okay... Just lower your voice. I don't want to attract so much attention." Chouwa in this time had bought a book about Chinese mythology. Dokyou gripped Seishinseii's hand in a vice grip and hauled her to the cashier. She bought all the magna and videos she had been holding and the Aikawa Nanase CD.

Chouwa was waiting for them at the door and held up her book and described: "Look, what I found. I found it in the special deals section. Just what we need if we're going to read that The Universe of the Four Gods book." "Great, I almost forgot about that! Let's go to the noodle place across from the school, ya' know it's called Joe's Ramen Shop. We went there with Dosei, Mikomi and Yasashisa last weekend, Friday after school." Dokyou explained to Seishinseii, who got it after her explaining.

They boarded a bus and rode it to the bus stop at the school. They got off and thanked the bus driver. Joe's Ramen Shop. They ordered their food and ate. After that they caught the bus to Shinjuku Park. Seishinseii and Chouwa were too tired to pay attention as they stepped into the park. Dokyou noticed the full moon and smiled. As Seishinseii and Chouwa rested on the swings, she stood on a post in the park. The moon reflected on her and her clothes that were fit for martial arts. Someone saw the reflection as she jumped down her ponytail flying.



------------------------------------------------ --------------------------------------------------------

A portal opened between the two worlds. Tasuki, who had seen Miaka and Tamahome kiss, was surprised. He saw a woman standing on a pole in a wooded area jump down. He was astounded because he was sitting by the fountain in the courtyard, depressed. She was beautiful and she just had stood there right in front of him, but now she was gone.
----------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------

That's all you get for now!! Review and you'll get more! The girls will be going into the book in the next chapter. Couples are still undecided!! Vote and I'll be surprised to see the results! Hints at Tasuki x Dokyou and Miaka x Tamahome, NO DA!!

Seeya!!
-Angel_chan