Ayashi No Ceres Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Alice 19th Fan Fiction ❯ Notebook ❯ Beautiful Disaster ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Sailor Ra: Alice 19th isn't seen until the end. I don't own any of the songs or shows. Just the idea.
 
The Notebook of My Lover
 
Chapter one: Beautiful Disaster
 
“Seto! It's been months since you went into her room,” Mockoba protested as his brother glared at him. Seto was sitting in his office and was holding a cell phone as he sat on his chair that was black. He was wearing a white trench coat with a black turtle neck and some black pants.
There was a large glass window behind Seto. The rug was blue and was very thin. There was a sofa that was only a few feet away from the desk. The sofa was black and was leather. There was a big screen TV in front of it.
Mockoba was looking at his brother as he stood in front of the desk. He wore a simple white t-shirt with some jeans.
“If I do, will you leave me alone and never ever mention her again?” Seto snapped as Mockoba thought for a minute.
“Okay, but please go into her room,” Mockoba stated as Seto nodded. He got up as Mockoba sat down on the sofa with a smile on his lips.
 
At Seto's House
 
Seto slowly walked up the stairs ever so slowly. He mused over the fact that his girlfriend had died six months ago, but he still couldn't bring himself to go to her room without crying. Seto hated to admit that he cried over her, but she meant the world to him.
Her name was Shuro Takasa. She was a singer who pretended to be a boy because she was a celestial maiden and a beautiful one at that. He would often wonder how people could confuse her with a boy. She was in love with Kei, her cousin. He never minded the fact that he couldn't take his place, but still he loved her so much. She died because she needed to save her friend Aya from her family or something like that, but he wished she hadn't left him.
Seto opened the door and saw that everything was still in the same place as it was before. Her bed that was against the wall was still messy. Her desk that was next to her desk had dust on it.
Seto stepped into the room and realized that her scent was still in the room. Which was rain and an earthly scent. He breathed it in with ease as he walked into the room. His eyes traveled to her closet and then back on the desk.
He noticed a note book that was on the desk. It was a compassion book to be exact. Instead of the white and black it was blue and white. He softly touched it and let his fingers brush against her name. He smiled as he picked it up and opened it to the first page.
 
This is the notebook of Shuro and if you read this I am going to hurt you or make your life a living hell. So keep out of it Mockoba! This includes you too Seto Kaiba and Yuhi and Chidori and Aya!
 
Seto burst out laughing as he remembered how Shuro felt about privacy. Though he seemed to find odd how her threat seemed to be real. He smiled though as he turned the page again to see something that shocked him.
There was a picture of Shuro and himself. They were sitting on a fountain and Seto had tried to push Shuro in. Though Shuro grabbed onto his school uniform, bring them both into the water. The picture was taken right before they fell into the water. Shuro was holding onto his neck and he was holding onto her shoulder. She wore a boy school uniform as well.
The picture was taped into the note book and on the opposite page there was a poem or something on the other side. He then turned back to the first page.
 
This is a notebook for my songs…
 
Seto then turned back to the other page and looked at the poem for a minute. He realized that Shuro couldn't kill him now even though he wished she could (well you know what he means).
 
Beautiful Disaster
Sep.1 05
 
He drowns in his dreams
An exosmic extreme I know
He's as damned as he seems
And more heaven then a heart could hold
 
But if I try to save him my whole world could cave in
It just ain't right, just ain't right
 
 
Oh, but I don't know
I don't know what he's after
But he's so beautiful
Such a beautiful disaster
And if I could hold him through the tears and the laughter
Would it be beautiful?
Or just a beautiful disaster
 
He's magic and myth
As strong in what I believe in
A tragedy with more damage then a soul should see
 
And do I change him
So hard not to blame him
Hold me tight
Baby, hold me tight
 
Oh cause I don't know
I don't know what he's after
But he's so beautiful
Such a beautiful disaster
And if I could hold him
Thought the tears and the laughter
Would it beautiful?
Or just a beautiful disaster
 
I'm longing for love and the logical
But he's only happy hysterical
I'm searching for some kind of miracle
Waited so long
So long
 
He's soft to the touch
But frayed at the end he breaks
He's never enough
And he's still more then I can take
Oh cause I don't know
I don't know what he's after
But he's so beautiful
Such a beautiful disaster
And if I could hold him
Through the tears and the laughter
Would it be beautiful?
Or just a beautiful disaster
 
He's beautiful
Such a beautiful disaster
 
Seto felt tears burn his eyes as he remembered that day. They had just met a few weeks before and she already knew him like the back of her hand.
“Shuro…?”
 
Sailor Ra: That is all for now! I will update soon! See ya!