Ayashi No Ceres Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ I'm with You ❯ I'm with You ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Sailor Ra: Another Shuro/Seto pairing! I don't own a thing…wish I did though. This is just the first of the five oneshots of pairing of this crossover.
 
I'm With You
 
Shuro ran as the rain softly slide off her skin. Her purple hair was soaked with the clear droplets. Her black shirt was soaked and so were her jeans. She finally stopped when a bridge was visibly seen. She closed her eyes and cried her heart out.
“Kei!” she cried as she fell to her knees and held onto the bars of the bridge.
 
I'm standing on a bridge
I'm waiting in the dark
I thought you would be here by now
There's nothing, but the rain
No foot steps on the ground
I'm listening, but there's no sound
 
She used her left hand to cover her face as tears fell. She felt the cold silver metal brush up against her cheek as memories of Kei washed over her. She wanted to scream, she wanted the pages of her life to say the end…
She knew that was never going to happen. Not now when she was needed, but she couldn't bear the pain that was slowly ripping her apart! She knew that everything she sang was for Kei and that her heart would never heal.
“Who are you?” a voice asked.
 
Isn't anyone trying to find me?
Won't some come and take me home?
 
 
Shuro didn't bother to look. She didn't want to see Yuhi. She didn't want to see Aya, Suzumi, Chidori, or Mrs.Q! She wanted to be alone. In her own sadness. She wanted her story to end so badly…
“Leave me,” she ordered as she looked into the water under the bridge.
“No,” the voice stated stubbornly. He then put a trench coat around her. She then pushed it away.
She wanted to go back home. To the way things use to be. With her and Kei. That's all she wanted, that's all she needed to make it, but she can't have it. She can't have that old life. She has to fight Kagami, and the C-project.
“Who are you…?”
 
It's a damn cold night
Trying to figure out this life
Won't you take me by the hand and take me somewhere new?
I don't know who you are
But I
I'm with you
(I'm with you)
Hmmm
 
He rested his hands on her shoulders. They seemed to calm the singer down as he gently put his head on her shoulder.
“Seto…” Shuro's eyes widen when she realized WHICH Seto.
“Who are you?” she asked again though she knew the answer. She just wanted to cry alone. “Leave me alone!” she yelled, but he only pulled her to her feet.
“No…” his voice was strong and determined. She looked at him and sighed, realizing that he wasn't going to leave her alone. She let her arms wrapped around him.
 
I'm looking for a place
I'm searching for a face
Is any body here I know?
Cause nothing going right
And everything is a mess
And no one likes to be alone
 
He was shocked at first, but then he wrapped his arms around her. She liked the feeling of being held. The feeling of safety, kindness, and maybe even loved? She didn't care anymore, she just wanted to go somewhere else and never return.
“I want to go somewhere new…” she whispered as he tightened his grip on her.
“I'll take you anywhere you want…”
 
Isn't anyone trying to find me?
Won't someone come take me home?
It's a damn cold night
Trying to figurer out this life
Won't you take me by the hand
Take me somewhere new?
I don't know who you are
But I
I'm with you
I'm with you
Yeah…
 
Seto let his feet take him to the park as this girl clung to his arm. He didn't mind it at all. He didn't know why, but he felt like he knew this girl. He didn't know her, but she was kind and she was warm. Was that it? Was that the reason he wanted to be with her? Her warmth that he had wanted so much? A warmth that he had long forgotten from his lover of the past.
“How about here?” he asked as she nodded. They were under a big willow tree in the park. The two sat down as Shuro snuggled closer to him.
She let his fingers dance in her hair. She didn't know why, but she welcomed the warmth that she had longed missed. She never had this with Kei, but she knew that he loved her. She had missed being loved, cared for. Someone who wasn't afraid…so why was she so nervous? But comfortable at the same time?
 
Oh why is everything so confusing?
Maybe I'm just out of my mind
Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah
Yeeeeaahhh, Ohhh
 
She became warmer to the fact that she could love someone else again. She smiled to herself as she saw a smile grace his lips. For a brief moment…if only for a moment, a ten'nyo and a duelist felt truly happy even if they knew nothing of the other…
 
It's a damn cold night
Trying to figure out this life
Won't you take me by the hand?
Take me somewhere new?
I don't know who you are,
But I
I'm with you
I'm with you
Take me by the hand take me somewhere knew
I don't know who you are, but I
I'm with you
I'm with you
Take me by the hand take me somewhere knew
I don't know who you are
But I
I'm with you
I'm with you
I'm with you…
 
Sailor Ra: I know Shuro is stronger then that, but I thought if she did have a break down it would probably be for Kei…give me a break! Thanks, bye and review! If your open minded then I thank you!