Azumanga Daioh Fan Fiction ❯ After Graduating ❯ Click. Click. ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
AZUMANGA DAIOH FICCHAP 1:Click.Click click."Eheheh."Clickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclick -"KASUGA!!" Yukari shouted as she flung around, using all her strength tokeep from throwing her stick of chalk."Sorry, Yukari-sensei!" Osaka apologized, carefully placing the retractablepen back on her desk.Yukari muttered a few choice words under her breath, then turned back to thechalkboard. The words "I believe you have my stapler" were scrawled acrossit in English."Would anyone like to tell us what this sentence means? Mihama?"Chiyo's eyes went wide. She looked down at her desk, her cheeks glowing withembarassment."I'm sorry, Yukari-sensei... I don't know.""That's alr-""ME! Ooo, oo, ME!"The teacher sighed. "Takino-san?""Well clearly, obviously, it says this..."Dramatic pause."'That turtle just ate my pants!'"A bewildered silence swept over the classroom."Nandeyanen?!" exclaimed Yukari, restraining herself from smacking Tomoup-side the head."That's my line," whined Osaka.Tomo gave Chiyo a thumbs-up sign. "See, I made an attempt, so I win!""We weren't competing..." whimpered Chiyo, her eyes beginning to fill withtears."Look what you did, baka," Yomi scolded. "Now she's crying.""This does not concern you, fatty!""Oh no you didn't!"Chaos exploded in the room as the two friends lunged for each other. Chiyoattempted to be a mediator, but with little success. Osaka was playing withher pen again. A chorus of shouts, whimpers, and many, many clicks resoundedthroughout the class, until...SLAM. The door swung open.Silence engulfed the classroom once more, but not simple a bewilderedsilence. This was a shocked silence, a horrified silence.In the doorway stood Sakaki, eyes red from crying, holding in her arms akitten covered in blood.