Ben 10 Fan Fiction / Teen Titans Fan Fiction ❯ Teen Titans High School Musical 2 ❯ Makeover time ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER TWO
 
The next few days, meeting with Shepard, arrangements were made, and the Titans made their plans. Robin suggested that everyone maintained incognito while on duty as teachers, so as not to draw attention to themselves and really put the school in danger.
 
“It means we're all going to have to change our appearances, so no one will recognize us.” he replied.
 
Cyborg planned to use his holographic projection, like when he went to the H.I.V.E Academy. Copy-Cat planned to use his powers and copy one of the sub-teachers already. Robin planned to lose his mask and buy some new clothes, and maybe style his hair differently…
 
As for Beast-Boy, well as if it wasn't obvious, earlier that day he went to see his old scientist friend, Dr. Nobel Von-Richter, who was more than pleased to allow Beast-boy to use the B.I.G.R.A.T machine and transform back into his alias, Garfield Logan, Super-Brain.
 
The sum of the square roots of any two sides of an isosceles triangle is equal to the square root of the remaining side…”
 
As for the girls…
 
Terra would seem okay, once she styled herself up a bit, as for Starfire and Raven. “Oh no… uhn-uhn… No way am I getting a makeover.” Raven scoffed.
 
“Oh, but you must…” Starfire said trying to encourage her, “It is ever so fun to make yourself as pretty as a sparkling beautilex on the planet Potara.”
 
Raven was confused for a moment, but she still refused. “Why bother give yourself a makeover anyway? It's just going to wash off, and people shouldn't judge you by your looks. I'm not doing it!”
 
Now the boys had to try and persuade her. “Raven… you have to.” Robin said, “If you're going to be a teacher, you'll have to look like one.”
 
Cyborg nodded, “And no offence, but I don't think teachers have pale, gothic-skin, and gemstones on their heads.”
 
Raven looked at herself in a mirror, and the boys did have a point. Garfield pointed out, “Simple dexterity of cosmetics and accessories shall convert your natural body out-layer and physique to mach that of the sociable activities we'll be engaging.”
 
Now everyone felt confused, expect for Copy-Cat, who read his mind, “Uh… I believe he means; you will blend in, and deceive most everyone.”
 
Raven still wasn't sure about this, but “It is absolutely killing me to say this… but I guess I better do It.” she said.
 
Starfire leapt with glee, and Terra rubbed her hands together. “Come on girls… it's makeover time.”
 
 
The girls spent a long time in the bathroom and their bedrooms getting ready. Terra did most of the work however, and she enjoyed every minute of it…
 
(Music Cue)
 
It was even funny to wash Raven in the tub. “Ow…! Hey… watch it!” Raven groaned. “Aww, Raven, lighten up…” Terra said.
 
“Oh no…! Not a music cue…?!” Raven cried.
 
(Starfire)
 
This is what we have to work with?
 
(Terra)
 
Well, honey, I've seen worse
 
(Both)
 
We're going to turn this sow's ear
Into a silk purse
 
-We'll have you
Washed and dried
Primped and polished till you glow with pride
Trust our recipe, we slip and slide
You'll bring honor to us all
 
Raven felt like a sweater in a washing machine, and even swallowed some of the soapy water she breathed in. She belched… and out came bubbles from her mouth. “Aye…!”
 
Starfire and Terra giggled at the sight of it, and then came the next bit of the makeover. Outfits, and makeup…
 
 
 
-Wait and see
When we're through
Boys will gladly go to war for you
With good fortune and a great hairdo
You'll bring honor to us all
 
 
Raven wished she didn't let her hair grow so long now. “Ouch…! Watch the pins!” she brayed. “Oh it's just the beginning…” Terra told her.
 
“Oh yes…” added Starfire, “It takes much time for a true makeover to complete the magic it promises.”
 
Raven sighed, “Ooh… why did I agree to this…?”
 
….
 
(Starfire)
 
-A girl can bring her family, or friends
Great honor in one way
 
(Terra)
 
By striking a good match
And this could be the day
 
(Both)
 
-Men like girls with good taste
Calm
Obedient
Who work fast-paced
With good breeding
And a tiny waist
You'll bring honor to us all
 
(Starfire)
 
We all must answer the call of duty
When we are needed as such
 
(Terra)
 
We could appear, as we are
But it's more looking like other ones.
 
(Both)
 
When we're through you can't fail
Like a lotus blossom soft and palm
How could any fellow say "No sale"
You'll bring honor to us all
 
 
In the lounge, the boys were really growing impatient. “Yo' how much longer are they gonna be?”
 
“Patience Cyborg… Patience…” Copy-Cat assured him. “These simple things take time.”
 
Robin and Garfield agreed, but deep down they too were impatient.
 
 
(Both)
 
-There - we're ready…?
Not yet
An apple for serenity ...
A pendant for balance ...
Beads of jade for beauty
You must proudly show it
No need to worry over simple luck
And even you can't blow it
 
(Raven)
 
-Ancestors
Hear my plea
Help me not to make a fool of me
I don't want to appear silly
Just keep me standing tall.
 
(All three)
 
-Scarier than the undertaker
We are on a quest to meet a troublemaker
 
 
(The boys)
 
Destiny
Guard our girls
And our future as it fast unfurls
Please look kindly on these cultured pearls
Each a perfect porcelain doll
 
(EVERYONE)
 
Please bring honor to us
Please bring honor to us
Please bring honor to us
Please bring honor to us
Please bring honor to us all
 
 
Starfire and Terra came out first…
 
Cyborg whistled flirtingly. Garfield was very impressed. “Satisfactory. Most Satisfactory...”
 
Robin was just a loss for words at how pretty Starfire looked. “Wow…”
 
Starfire has put makeup over the red dots on her head, and drew on some fake eyebrows and she wore special, full-sized contact lenses that fit over he entire eyes making the out layers white instead of green, which made her look more like a human. Her long red hair just lay loosely.
 
Since she was going to be the girls' gymnastics-teacher, she wore a simple white leotard with blue sleeves, and long leggings and slippers. She looked like a regular gymnast herself.
 
Terra was going to be the math teacher, which really surprised everyone because she never was that good at math, but she felt confident enough, and knew enough to accept the role.
 
Her long yellow hair was done up in a ponytail, and she wore a simple brown skirt with pink blouse with white high-heel shoes. “You look fantastic…” Garfield commented. His wife blushed and that's when Garfield began to tenderly kiss her all over her arm.
 
“Hey…” Raven said tenderly as she stepped into the lounge which made everyone fall into awe. Copy-Cat gazed at Raven from top to bottom, and back again…
 
Her pale skin was now covered in flesh-toned makeup. She wore black high-heels on he feet. A simple dark blue suit, with a matching skirt, and her long purple hair had been trimmed slightly and was done up in small simple ponytails. “Well… how do I look?” she asked.
 
Copy-Cat moved towards his lady-friend. “Raven…” he said in a near daze, “You look… stunningly sophisticated.” He made Raven feel slightly embarrassed, but when she got a look at her own reflection… she agreed. “I do feel different.”
 
Raven was going to teach literature. Since she loved to read, and had a calm nature to do so…
 
As for the others. Cyborg was going to be a gym coach. Robin would teach computers. Copy-Cat, assuming the role and form of Mr. Adrian Seildmen, he would teach Earth History, and Geography.
 
This left Garfield, who would be teaching his favorite, smartest subjects of them all. “Science, and Biology…” he said in tears of joy, “Could this get any sweeter…?”
 
 
Everything was all set, the Titans were to begin the next day, and Cyborg had locked the tower down in case of anyone tried to break in.
 
“All right, team… are we ready?” Robin asked. Everyone nodded. “Okay then…we go.”