Ben 10 Fan Fiction ❯ Ben 10 Universe Imagines ❯ Leverage ( Chapter 4 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Genre: Angst, Fluff

Characters: Ben, Y/N, Gwen, Kevin, Julie, Vilgax

T/W: Mentions of violence.

 

Ben was always afraid that you would get mixed up with his other world: the alien world. Sure, you knew about the Omnitrix and all of the battles that Ben and the team have fought. But Ben didn’t want you involved with that world. However, that changed when one of his fiercest enemies, Vilgax, took you from your home.

You were sitting at your desk, awaiting a call from Ben, when you heard a large crash downstairs. Being the curious person you are, you stepped out of your room to investigate but you didn’t like what, or who, you found. A rather large being was standing in your kitchen and behind him was a similarly shaped hole on your kitchen wall. 

“Hello, Y/N. I’m not sure whether you know me-” You narrowed your eyes at him. “I know who you are. You’re Vilgax.” A low chuckle erupted from him. “Little Ben Tennyson must have taught you well, my dear. But I wonder if he’s taught you well enough to escape me.” 

You’re eyes widened as Vilgax dashed towards you. Looking around you seen your glass end table at the side of you. You grabbed it and swung it around, smashing it across his head. He was disorientated for a few seconds so you took your chance and ran up the stairs to call Ben.

Before you could make it, however, Vilgax grabbed one of your feet and pulled you back down the stairs. “Let me go!” You struggled the best you could, but to no avail. “I can’t, I need you to get to Ben. I need him to do something and you’re the key to getting it.”

You tried struggling more in his grasp, but soon enough, everything turned to black.

....................................................................................................

“C’mon, Y/N. Pick up.” 

Ben was walking back and forth across his room trying to call your for what felt like the hundredth time. “Calm down Ben, I’m sure she’s fine. She’s probably gone to the bathroom and left her phone behind.” Kevin was laying on Ben’s bed shoving potato chips into his mouth.

“No. Something’s not right. It’s never taken her this long to answer her phone. I need to go.” Ben ran down the stairs towards his car, with Kevin following slowly behind.

.......................................................................................................

You groaned as you came to, your head hurting. The room was in darkness as you tried to make yourself aware of your surroundings. Your arms were suspended above your head with your feet barely touching the floor. You knew Ben was going to come and get you, that was the only thing that was keeping you calm when you heard footsteps coming closer to the room.

“Come quick, Ben. I need you.”

.............................................................................................

Ben and Kevin ran into the house when they seen the large hole Vilgax left at the front of the house. “Y/N! Where are you?!” Ben searched frantically downstairs whilst Kevin took the upstairs. 

Ben could see that there had been a struggle with the smashed glass littered on the carpet. He turned around and studied the hole, trying to figure out what, or who, made it. 

Footsteps sounded back down the stairs and Kevin entered the room, your phone in his hand. “I think you were right when you said something wasn’t right.” Ben closed his eyes and willed the tears that were threatening to fall, away. “I always try my best to keep her out of stuff like this. I guess I should have known this would happen”.

Kevin placed a comforting hand on his shoulder. “You weren’t to know this was gonna happen.” Ben heaved a long sigh before turning towards the hole once again. “I don’t know why Y/N was taken but I do know who took her. Vilgax.”

Kevin’s eyes widened. “Vilgax, seriously! Does that dude ever die?” “Kevin, we need to focus. Call the girls and get them to come here. We need a plan to get Y/N back.”

.................................................................................................

You gasped as another one of Vilgax’s goons swung their fist at you. Your head flipped to the side as the force of the punch knocked you. Blood was beginning to build up in your mouth and your whole body began to ache at the constant beating you were taking.

“Please tell me. What’s the point in hurting me? It’s just gonna make Ben not want to help you. In my opinion, it’s the dumbest decision I’ve ever heard.” You gave them a small smirk before you were kicked in your stomach. 

Vilgax walked towards you from the shadows and gripped your chin, tight. “This, girl, is a preview for Ben so he knows what will happen when he doesn’t give me what I want.”

A small tear fell down your cheeks as Vilgax and his goon walked out of the room, leaving you in darkness.

....................................................................................................

“Guys, we need a plan, and quick. God knows what Vilgax has planned for Y/N.”

The four of them were standing around your living room, all thinking up strategies to save you. 

“Well, how about this. We fly Ship over the top of the building so he can blast it open, allowing you three to drop inside. You’ll have access to fight anyone and to find Y/N the quickest way possible.” 

Gwen, Ben and Kevin looked around each other and nodded in agreement with each other. “Alright, that’s our plan then. Gwen would you please do the honours and find where Y/N is.” “Already on it.” Gwen’s eyes turned pink as she held a piece of your clothing in her hand and honed in on your location.

“I’ve got her. I know where she is.” 

................................................................................................................

A loud crash from outside your door awoke you. You had passed out from the amount of beatings you took so you were hoping in your heart that this was Ben.

A flash of green made it’s way underneath the door and a smile grew on your face. “I knew you would find me, Ben.” Loud scuffles sounded outside the door before it was knocked down and a body came flying through the doorway. 

Gwen projected a force field around the doorway whilst Ben and Kevin got you down. Ben changed back and lay you down carefully in his arms, tears falling down his face. “What has he done to you?” His hands ran carefully across your injuries, examining each one. 

You had kept up a brave facade for so long that you broke down crying. Ben brought you in for a hug, careful not to hurt you. “It’s alright. You’re safe now. I’ve got you.”

“Ben, we need to get out of here now!” Gwen’s forcefield was threatening to break and more and more goons were appearing. Ben lifted you up in his arms, looking scared as you sharply inhaled. “I’m fine, Ben. Don’t worry.” Ben touched his forehead to yours as you made your way out of the building, Kevin and Gwen clearing a path.

.....................................................................................................

You awoke in your bed and tried to move but was met with agonising pain. Ben rushed to your side as you tried to sit up. “Hey, how are you feeling?” “I’m alright, just sore.” Ben hung his head low in shame. “This is all my fault. I should have been here to protect you then you wouldn’t have gotten hurt.”

Grimacing a little, you leaned over and tilted Ben’s head to meet yours. “None of this is your fault. You can’t be by my side 24/7.” He gave a little smile before standing up and placing a kiss to the top of your head. “You need rest, Y/N. Sleep.” Your eyes closed as soon as Ben left the room, quickly drifting into a deep slumber.