Ben 10 Fan Fiction ❯ Ben 10 Universe Imagines ❯ Surprise Party ( Chapter 5 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Requested on Tumblr

Pairing: Kevin Levin x reader

Genre: Fluff

Characters: Kevin, Y/N, Gwen, Ben

 

Kevin couldn’t understand why you were suddenly spending so much time with Gwen and Ben. You used to want to spend all of your time with him. He knew it was silly but he was beginning to feel a little jealous and you could tell.

 

You seen Kevin tense his shoulders whenever you mentioned going to see the Tennysons. The slight change in his expression and his body movements changed into anxiety and slightly angry. You really wanted to tell him why you were spending so much time with them, but you didn’t want to ruin the surprise.

 

Today was the final day for setting everything up. The walls in his old house were decorated with pictures of the four of them on all of your adventures over the past few years. There were a few wrapped presents in the corner alongside some of Kevin’s favourite food. It didn’t look like much but you knew how much Kevin would appreciate it.

 

“Are we sure that everything’s ready to go?” Your anxiety was slightly heightened at this point as the time to get Kevin was looming closer. Ben and Gwen looked at each other with small smirks before chuckling and nodding their heads. “Yes, Y/N. Go and get him.” You took a deep breath, grabbed your car keys from out of the dish and headed out of the front door towards your car. 

 

You pulled up alongside Kevin’s house and nervously got out of the car. “I really hope you like it, Kev.” Taking another deep breath, you headed up the path and knocked three times on the door. Kevin opened the door after a few moments, completely surprised that you were on the other side.

 

“Y/N? What are you doing here? I thought you were going to be gone all day?” A small smile lingered on his lips as he took in the sight of you before him. “Yeah, well. Things didn’t take as long as what I thought it would.” Kevin motioned for you to enter the house but you shook your head. 

 

“We’ve got somewhere to go first, Kev.” Kevin furrowed his eyebrows at you, confused. “And where would that be?” A playful smirk emerged onto your face. “You’ll just have to wait and see.” He slipped his shoes on and followed you back up the path. 

 

Kevin’s eyes widened as you pulled up to his old house. “W-what are we doing here?” A small tear trickled down his cheek as he remembered all of the happy memories he had made. You placed a hand on his cheek and wiped the tear away with your thumb. “I thought you might like to walk around your old house for a little while and you can tell me all about your childhood. Would that be Ok?” He silently nodded his head before slowly exiting the car with you following behind him.

 

Kevin stopped a little outside the house and closed his eyes. “You know, not all of the memories I have in this house are good.” You placed a comforting hand on his shoulder and pressed a kiss to his cheek. “I want to help you get passed them, Kev. I want you to know how much I love and appreciate you.” He took a slow breath before grabbing the doorknob and turning it.

 

“SURPRISE!”

 

Ben and Gwen jumped out from behind the sofa leaving Kevin a little bewildered. “Tennysons, what are you doing here?” “That would be my doing, Kev.” You took his hand and guided him more into the house. “I wanted to show you how much you mean to us, to me. This was the only way I could think of doing it. I hope I haven’t upset you.

 

He smiled and shook his head. “You have, in no way, upset me. This is the sweetest thing anybody has ever done for me. I’ve never had a party before.” You wrapped your arms around his waist. “Well, lets make your first party count, shall we?” Kevin leaned down and pressed a kiss to your lips.

 

“Ew, guys really? You couldn’t have saved that for when you were alone?” Kevin shot Ben a menacing look. “Can it, Ben.” The look alone was enough to make Ben be quiet. Kevin turned back you you, kissed your head and slowly made his way towards the presents.

 

He picked the top one up first, which was from Ben. “Trust the smallest one to be from you, Tennyson.” Ben rolled his eyes as Kevin sat on the sofa to unwrap the gift. He groaned slightly as the gift turned out to be the new Sumo Slammers movie. “Dude, stop trying to get me to watch this. It’s not going to happen.”

 

Although Kevins’ expression was annoyed, you could tell that he appreciated how much Ben wanted to share this with him. He placed the movie to the side and picked up the next gift, which was Gwen’s. “I hope you like it, Kevin.” Gwen gave a nervous smile as he tore off the wrapping to reveal some new tyre rims for his car.

 

“Of course I like it, Gwen. Thank you.” His smile was beaming by the time he came to your present. “I’ve saved the best for last.” You leaned over and squoze his hand as he picked the gift up and investigated it. “I wonder what it could be, it’s very small.” Kevin looked to the side at you before slowly unwrapping it and opening the box, which contained a golden ring.

 

His eyes widened, even more so when he turned to you. You were on one knee with a watery smile. “Kevin Levin. Since the day I met you, nothing has been the same. You have changed my outlook on life, you have made me a much better person. Ever since I laid eyes on you, I knew that you were the one for me. I love you so much. So, Kevin Levin, will you marry me?”

 

Tears were falling down his face, a large smile evident. Ben and Gwen were crying in the background. Kevin picked the ring up out of the box and slid it onto his finger. “It would be my honour, Y/N L/N.” 

 

You jumped up and wrapped your arms around his neck before slamming your lips on his. Kevin pulled you in closer before breaking away. “I can’t wait to be your husband and spend the rest of my life with you.”